It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:21 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: If you were to write a book. . . .
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:44 pm 
God

SPG wrote:
Honestly, I was feeling a little jealous. There are an infinite number of possibilities. Those possibilities are basically ideas, the plans.

Consciousness gets to choose which one (s) to focus on. The result of consciousness focusing on an idea creates a spirit, that spirit is the child of God.

There are both masculine and feminine ideals, but both are manifested this way.

I'm sorry if the idea of a female aspect of God, the Creator, insults you. Well, not really, but it wasn't my intention to insult you.

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:55 pm 
God

SPG, you have the makings of a great cult leader! Throw out a bunch of gibberish nonsense that only makes sense to you, and then strut around with an air of superiority calling yourself SELF PROCLAIMED GREATNESS.

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:03 pm 
God

Lemmie wrote:
You are the one not keeping up, obviously, because you continue to post these sexist statements and then argue they are not sexist.

Quote:
SPG wrote: Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:29 pm 
Stake High Council

cwald wrote:
Lemmie wrote:
You are the one not keeping up, obviously, because you continue to post these sexist statements and then argue they are not sexist.

Quote:
SPG wrote: Image

For your definition of sexist, I'm ok. To you, pointing out that traditionally men and women have played rolled would go down as sexist in your book. I don't think that I'm misogynistic. I don't think that I'm hateful or superior to women. I don't think I've said anything here that could be honestly confused as hateful. You just say that I'm doing fine on my own, but haven't explained anything I've said is hateful towards women.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:05 pm 
God

Well, I'm glad you admit you're a sexist. Thank you. At least we are getting somewhere now.

Quote:
Sexism is prejudice or discrimination based on a person's sex or gender. It has been linked to stereotypes and gender roles, and may include the belief that one sex or gender is intrinsically superior to another.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:53 pm 
God

spg wrote:
I'm sorry if the idea of a female aspect of God, the Creator, insults you.

I have said nothing related in any way to that statement. You are using these non sequiturs to avoid the points being made and it is a tiresome and cowardly strategy.

Quote:
To you, pointing out that traditionally men and women have played rolled would go down as sexist in your book. I don't think that I'm misogynistic. I don't think that I'm hateful or superior to women. I don't think I've said anything here that could be honestly confused as hateful. You just say that I'm doing fine on my own, but haven't explained anything I've said is hateful towards women.
So your argument is that yes, you agree that you are prejudiced against women and that you discriminate against women, but because you say you don't hate women, or because you don't think woman should find your hateful statements hateful, that means you are not misogynistic? :rolleyes:

Whatever your reasons or excuses, your words are sexist, and inappropriate.
Quote:
"Sexism is prejudice or discrimination based on a person's sex or gender."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:28 pm 
Stake High Council

Lemmie

You keep trying to paint me as sexist "against" women and you are not convincing me.

Male and female can be as simple as PVC plumbing parts. Men and women are much more complex. Saying that men and women have roles or aspects is sexist, and I embrace that. I think that men and women can be stereotyped in many ways. Not to say that every stereotype can apply to everyone, but that isn't the point, is it?

You trying to paint me as some sort of crime against humanity is cowardly. Just admit that you have hate towards me. Just admit that you think you are better than me. Admit that this is one man you wish wasn't among you. Just admit that you are what you are trying to paint me as.

I'm not misogynistic.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:13 pm 
Stake High Council

cwald wrote:
SPG, you have the makings of a great cult leader! Throw out a bunch of gibberish nonsense that only makes sense to you, and then strut around with an air of superiority calling yourself SELF PROCLAIMED GREATNESS.

The SPG is in good fun. And I don't strut.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:59 am 
God

SPG wrote:
Lemmie

You keep trying to paint me as sexist "against" women and you are not convincing me.

:lol: No one needs to 'paint' you as sexist, you are accomplishing that all on your own. Whether you are convinced of it or not is your problem.

Quote:
Male and female can be as simple as PVC plumbing parts. Men and women are much more complex. Saying that men and women have roles or aspects is sexist, and I embrace that. I think that men and women can be stereotyped in many ways. Not to say that every stereotype can apply to everyone, but that isn't the point, is it?

The point of what? Nothing you said explains how ideals are 'masculine,' and the rest of your sexist crap.

Quote:
You trying to paint me as some sort of crime against humanity is cowardly. Just admit that you have hate towards me. Just admit that you think you are better than me. Admit that this is one man you wish wasn't among you. Just admit that you are what you are trying to paint me as.

Again with all of the meaningless non sequiturs, none of which I have stated, and which have no bearing on my noting of your sexist comments.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:57 pm 
Stake High Council

Lemmie wrote:
Again with all of the meaningless non sequiturs, none of which I have stated, and which have no bearing on my noting of your sexist comments.

Then I'm confused about what we are talking about. Are you saying that I'm hateful or not?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:07 pm 
God

spg wrote:
Then I'm confused about what we are talking about.

You are? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SPG's sexist comments in this thread:
spg wrote:
You and I, started this life female, but were marked and called to be something a little different. Males.
Quote:
In a major sense, humanity is female in nature, perhaps our ideals are more masculine.
Quote:
The condition of a culture, in many ways, is reflected in the females.
Quote:
some males avoided marriage and no one cared. But when masses of the female population are avoiding marriage, it should tell us something. It's not against them, but culture needs family, in my opinion.
Quote:
First of all, obviously, either your misrepresented yourself, or I misgendered you, but apparently you were not called to be male.
Quote:
This might surprise you, but we were all females for a little while. You and I, started this life female, but were marked and called to be something a little different. Males.
Quote:
I meant the ideals in general are a masculine concept, a seed, an idea. The consciousness that embraces ideas is feminine. I have both ideas and the consciousness to embrace ideas. I wasn't implies males have more ideas, but rather that ideas are sort of male in nature. They are nothing without consciousness to observe them.
Quote:
You are not keeping up. Ideas are masculine, consciousness is feminine. I'm not talking about men and women....
Quote:
Saying that ideas are sort the male is the universe is sexist and saying the consciousness is feminine is too. But is it hateful?
Quote:
I have consciousness, I accept some ideas into it as my Lord and Savior, like Christ. Sure, it's a little sexist, but I don't think it's hateful.
Quote:
Any distinction between male and female is considered sexist. If I said only females can be mothers someone would call me sexist...
Quote:
God forbid that I try to define gender itself.
Quote:
For your definition of sexist, I'm ok. To you, pointing out that traditionally men and women have played rolled would go down as sexist in your book
Quote:
Male and female can be as simple as PVC plumbing parts.
Quote:
Saying that men and women have roles or aspects is sexist, and I embrace that.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:16 pm 
Stake High Council

So because I use common stereotypes to describe some things, I'm hatefully sexist?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:18 pm 
God

oops I left off what started your sexist rant:
SPG wrote:

...you don't have look hard to find fault with this [non-religious] "better society" that murders its unborn, promotes women cutting up their bodies for body enhancements, that objectifies humans, erases the lines of gender, etc...

Lemmie wrote:
But back to my original point, whether you define it a sin or an imposition, everything on your list of the negatives of leaving religion involves women and women's bodies. Why?

spg wrote:
Maybe my wording isn't good on this, but it's sort of liking mentioning the damage to the oceans while talking about climate change. It all sort of flows towards the oceans....
Lemmie wrote:
So your answer to why everything on your list of the negatives of leaving religion involves women and women's bodies, is that it is obvious [to you] that everything on the list of the negatives of leaving religion does involve women and women's bodies[? ] :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:42 pm 
Stake High Council

Sooooo, basically, because I thought plastic surgery and abortion were unhealthy signs in a culture, but didn't mention the disloyalty and lack of responsibility of men contributing until later....... I'm sexist?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:58 pm 
God

SPG wrote:
Sooooo, basically, because I thought plastic surgery and abortion were unhealthy signs in a culture, but didn't mention the disloyalty and lack of responsibility of men contributing until later....... I'm sexist?

:rolleyes:
Lemmie wrote:
I have said nothing related in any way to that statement. You are using these non sequiturs to avoid the points being made and it is a tiresome and cowardly strategy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:26 pm 
God

SPG wrote:

What's wrong with plastic surgery?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:06 am 
Stake High Council

Jersey Girl wrote:
SPG wrote:

It's expresses a lack of self acceptance. Does a person get plastic surgery to attract Love? Do they do it to please their partner? Does their culture reject them on superficial points. Do all women need to be perfect?

It's quite devastating on young women not perfect. It's creates a model that is impossible to match without surgery.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:32 am 
God

SPG wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

It's expresses a lack of self acceptance. Does a person get plastic surgery to attract Love? Do they do it to please their partner? Does their culture reject them on superficial points. Do all women need to be perfect?

It's quite devastating on young women not perfect. It's creates a model that is impossible to match without surgery.

Women? Why do men have plastic surgery?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:01 pm 
Stake High Council

Jersey Girl wrote:

Women? Why do men have plastic surgery?

:: sigh::

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:31 am 
Son of Perdition

SPG wrote:

You're a piece of work, for sure. You're talking ____, dude. Your'e ____ up.

Includes a startling new discovery!

An original and authentic look at Facsimile No. 3 as never seen before.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:13 am 
Stake High Council

Shulem wrote:
SPG wrote:

You're a piece of work, for sure. You're talking ____, dude. Your'e ____ up.

Coming from you, my good man, (hoping you are a man) I'll take this as a compliment.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next