It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:03 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kavanaugh & Joseph Smith
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:12 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:57 pm
Posts: 11923
Location: Ithaca
I know I'm coming in late in the game here but just wanted to throw my opinion in the hat, saying I do believe Mormons are more likely to be supportive of sexual predators because they have been trained to overlook this in exchange for supporting men in power.

_________________
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kavanaugh & Joseph Smith
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:16 am 
God

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:00 pm
Posts: 1690
Exiled wrote:
I think this mystery is better understood as Kavanaugh being a beltway insider that the establishment wants. The democrats were forced to put up a fight because the progressive left demanded it and this was simply a dog and pony show to appease the progressives. I wonder who leaked the Ford information from Feinstein's camp? Perhaps her chinese driver who happened to be passing secrets to the chinese government for years? lol? https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/matier-ross/article/Sen-Feinstein-had-a-Chinese-connection-she-13121441.php


I am skeptical of that. Show me the Democrats that were voicing support for Kavanaugh before the process blew up with the allegations.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kavanaugh & Joseph Smith
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:18 am 
God

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:00 pm
Posts: 1690
zeezrom wrote:
I know I'm coming in late in the game here but just wanted to throw my opinion in the hat, saying I do believe Mormons are more likely to be supportive of sexual predators because they have been trained to overlook this in exchange for supporting men in power.


Did you see Orrin Hatch's impression of Ford to a reporter? He called her "attractive" and "pleasing." 'Twas a very strange answer, one that doesn't even pretend that he knows women are actually people.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kavanaugh & Joseph Smith
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:21 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:57 pm
Posts: 11923
Location: Ithaca
Quote:
Did you see Orrin Hatch's impression of Ford to a reporter? He called her "attractive" and "pleasing." 'Twas a very strange answer, one that doesn't even pretend that he knows women are actually people.

Yes I saw that. He is a terrible human.

Also, the way he complained about the porn star attorney made me wonder if he actually feels the same way about pornography that the church leaders do.

_________________
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kavanaugh & Joseph Smith
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:33 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:48 pm
Posts: 2690
Meadowchik wrote:
Exiled wrote:
I think this mystery is better understood as Kavanaugh being a beltway insider that the establishment wants. The democrats were forced to put up a fight because the progressive left demanded it and this was simply a dog and pony show to appease the progressives. I wonder who leaked the Ford information from Feinstein's camp? Perhaps her chinese driver who happened to be passing secrets to the chinese government for years? lol? https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/matier-ross/article/Sen-Feinstein-had-a-Chinese-connection-she-13121441.php


I am skeptical of that. Show me the Democrats that were voicing support for Kavanaugh before the process blew up with the allegations.


They weren't putting up much of a fight and Schumer made a deal at the end of August to fast track Trump's judges. https://www.truthdig.com/articles/schumer-cuts-deal-with-mcconnell-to-fast-track-7-trump-judges/ Why do you think Feinstein held onto the Ford information for so long? What do you think would have happened had she brought it out in July? Certainly the coveted FBI investigation would have been done and the nomination delayed. But it didn't happen that way.

_________________
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kavanaugh & Joseph Smith
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:37 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:48 pm
Posts: 2690
Meadowchik wrote:
zeezrom wrote:
I know I'm coming in late in the game here but just wanted to throw my opinion in the hat, saying I do believe Mormons are more likely to be supportive of sexual predators because they have been trained to overlook this in exchange for supporting men in power.


Did you see Orrin Hatch's impression of Ford to a reporter? He called her "attractive" and "pleasing." 'Twas a very strange answer, one that doesn't even pretend that he knows women are actually people.


Without looking at the interview, Hatch's response seems to be part of the "she was probably assaulted, but doesn't remember the attacker." An "attractive" and "pleasing" woman is attackable by just about anyone, just not our boy.

_________________
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kavanaugh & Joseph Smith
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:38 am 
God

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:00 pm
Posts: 1690
Exiled wrote:
They weren't putting up much of a fight and Schumer made a deal at the end of August to fast track Trump's judges. https://www.truthdig.com/articles/schumer-cuts-deal-with-mcconnell-to-fast-track-7-trump-judges/ Why do you think Feinstein held onto the Ford information for so long? What do you think would have happened had she brought it out in July? Certainly the coveted FBI investigation would have been done and the nomination delayed. But it didn't happen that way.

If that is an accurate narrative, there's more than one explanation, including one where the Democrats never wanted him.

Kavanaugh appears to be far from anything Democrats would want:

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/i ... ncna907391


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kavanaugh & Joseph Smith
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:58 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:48 pm
Posts: 2690
Meadowchik wrote:
Exiled wrote:

They weren't putting up much of a fight and Schumer made a deal at the end of August to fast track Trump's judges. https://www.truthdig.com/articles/schumer-cuts-deal-with-mcconnell-to-fast-track-7-trump-judges/ Why do you think Feinstein held onto the Ford information for so long? What do you think would have happened had she brought it out in July? Certainly the coveted FBI investigation would have been done and the nomination delayed. But it didn't happen that way.


If that is an accurate narrative, there's more than one explanation, including one where the Democrats never wanted him.

Kavanaugh appears to be far from anything Democrats would want:

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/i ... ncna907391


I agree and it seemed most democrats wanted Sanders as well. Most don't want all the wars and want medicare for all, not the Obama insurance lobby sell out. However, "democrats" like Feinstein and Schumer are there to listen to those from the 1% who donate heavily to the democratic party.

_________________
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kavanaugh & Joseph Smith
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:31 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 20824
Location: Koloburbia
This is a really informative Senate interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zCDvOsdL9Q

_________________
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kavanaugh & Joseph Smith
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:32 am 
Son of Perdition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm
Posts: 10409
Location: Hell
Image

and ____ you, too

:wink:

_________________
THE BOOK OF ABRAHAM FACSIMILE NO. 3

Includes a startling new discovery!

An original and authentic look at Facsimile No. 3 as never seen before.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kavanaugh & Joseph Smith
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:46 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 19081
What I feel when getting this thread moved off the Terrestrial forum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNkS7QQkT5Q

- Doc

_________________
http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/archive


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kavanaugh & Joseph Smith
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:50 pm 
Son of Perdition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm
Posts: 10409
Location: Hell
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
What I feel when getting this thread moved off the Terrestrial forum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNkS7QQkT5Q

- Doc


I know, right?.

I was pissed off when my asshole thread got booted down to telestial. You'd think we could talk about Heavenly Father's asshole in terrestrial but it's a no go.

____! I'm pissed as ____ when I think about it.

:evil:

_________________
THE BOOK OF ABRAHAM FACSIMILE NO. 3

Includes a startling new discovery!

An original and authentic look at Facsimile No. 3 as never seen before.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group