I hate Jersey by Rockslider

The anything-goes forum for insults, board drama, and interpersonal conflicts. No moderation. Rated R to NC-17.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 32669
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm

I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by Jersey Girl »

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb

User avatar
RockSlider
God
Posts: 6712
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:02 pm

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by RockSlider »

Mature individuals are able to directly address criticism, teen age girls turn to drama.

This is not like you, what's up?

User avatar
Shulem
Son of Perdition
Posts: 10954
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by Shulem »

Jesus ____ Christ. What the ____ is going on down here?

:wink:

User avatar
cwald
God
Posts: 4415
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:53 am

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by cwald »

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Image

Image
Last edited by cwald on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

Lemmie
God
Posts: 9766
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by Lemmie »

cwald wrote:RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Image

A new one! Cwald, you have a gift. The baby scooting around using the top of his head as a rudder will always be my all-time fav, but this one is pretty spectacular too.

User avatar
cwald
God
Posts: 4415
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:53 am

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by cwald »

Lemmie wrote: The baby scooting around using the top of his head as a rudder will always be my all-time fav, but this one is pretty spectacular too.


Yeah, It's a classic.

Image
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

Lemmie
God
Posts: 9766
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by Lemmie »

cwald wrote:
Lemmie wrote: The baby scooting around using the top of his head as a rudder will always be my all-time fav, but this one is pretty spectacular too.


Yeah, It's a classic.

Image

and now backwards! ?? omg I will never be able to stop laughing!

User avatar
cwald
God
Posts: 4415
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:53 am

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by cwald »

Shulem wrote:Jesus ____ Christ. What the ____ is going on down here?

:wink:


Image
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 32669
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by Jersey Girl »

Shulem wrote:Jesus ____ Christ. What the ____ is going on down here?

:wink:


I just made a nice little online journal space for Rock. Why? Am I encroaching on your turf or something?

:lol:
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb

Lemmie
God
Posts: 9766
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by Lemmie »

It's a place for comments like this:
waterdog wrote:...She got called a C word, well, because she was acting like one. All of us cross the line and act the fool at times...

You'll notice that Water Dog defines himself as a fool when he crosses the line. But women who cross the line are not fools, they are ____. Why? Because when a misogynist determines that a woman has acted like a fool, it gives that misogynist a reason to call that woman a ____.

User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 32669
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by Jersey Girl »

Lemmie wrote:It's a place for comments like this:
waterdog wrote:...She got called a C word, well, because she was acting like one. All of us cross the line and act the fool at times...

You'll notice that Water Dog defines himself as a fool when he crosses the line. But women who cross the line are not fools, they are ____. Why? Because when a misogynist determines that a woman has acted like a fool, it gives that misogynist a reason to call that woman a ____.



Or if you use a line from A Charlie Brown Christmas.

:lol:
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb

User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 32669
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by Jersey Girl »

Lemmie wrote:You'll notice that Water Dog defines himself as a fool when he crosses the line. But women who cross the line are not fools, they are ____. Why? Because when a misogynist determines that a woman has acted like a fool, it gives that misogynist a reason to call that woman a ____.


So hypothetically speaking, if a poster misquotes another poster or actually edits their comments to make it look like they said something that they did not or even adds a line to a quote attributed to that person that they never said...is that acting like a fool? Or where does that fall category-wise?

Because I have recent examples of that from both Rock and Water Dog to share.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb

User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 32669
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by Jersey Girl »

What if they're just outright lying as in this:

Out of nowhere, she said she wanted to punch me and proceeded to spew other vicious personal attacks. She was not arguing a position of any sort. She did not say, "I disagree, I think the hunger strike will be very impactful for such and such reasons." She attacked me as though I was a bad and immoral person. She is emotional.


Acting a fool? Desperate? Dishonest? Delusional? What?
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb

User avatar
Shulem
Son of Perdition
Posts: 10954
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by Shulem »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Shulem wrote:Jesus ____ Christ. What the ____ is going on down here?

:wink:


I just made a nice little online journal space for Rock. Why? Am I encroaching on your turf or something?

:lol:


Hell ____ yeah! Party in telestial kingdom. Everyone needs to say ____ the Mormon church. This is where secret (not sacred) temple tokens and signs are mocked.

Mormon God will be mocked. In fact, I've kicked Mormon god in the balls and choked his holy ghost with my bare hands.

I'm the biggest and the baddest anti-Mormon.

:biggrin:

User avatar
Shulem
Son of Perdition
Posts: 10954
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by Shulem »

Happy ____ day!

Image

User avatar
cwald
God
Posts: 4415
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:53 am

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by cwald »

Shulem wrote: and choked his holy ghost with my bare hands.

:biggrin:


Image
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

Lemmie
God
Posts: 9766
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by Lemmie »

Shulem wrote:Happy ____ day!

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: Shulem, you have a gift. Thank you, that takes all the wind out of their sails. (And yes, I mean that innuendo completely. We are in Telestial, after all, and I think Shulem is rubbing off on me a bit. But only if he wants to. :twisted: )

User avatar
cwald
God
Posts: 4415
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:53 am

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by cwald »

Lemmie wrote:..and I think Shulem is rubbing off on me a bit. But only if he wants to. :twisted: )


That is really funny. If I wasn't outside drinking and could post a meme I would. Nice
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

Lemmie
God
Posts: 9766
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by Lemmie »

cwald wrote:
Lemmie wrote:..and I think Shulem is rubbing off on me a bit. But only if he wants to. :twisted: )


That is really funny. If I wasn't outside drinking and could post a meme I would. Nice

:lol: My pleasure.

User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 32669
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by Jersey Girl »

Lemmie wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: Shulem, you have a gift. Thank you, that takes all the wind out of their sails. (And yes, I mean that innuendo completely. We are in Telestial, after all, and I think Shulem is rubbing off on me a bit. But only if he wants to. :twisted: )


You people need supervision down here!

:lol:
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb

User avatar
Shulem
Son of Perdition
Posts: 10954
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: I hate Jersey by Rockslider

Post by Shulem »

Jersey Girl wrote:
You people need supervision down here!

:lol:


Hell yeah. Shouting out for nasty words!

____

slut

dick

____

pussy

:lol:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests