It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:54 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:54 pm 
God

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:49 am
Posts: 4330
Meadowchik wrote:
LittleNipper wrote:
They use to call that being single or a bachelor. It is not about never getting married. The sin is in the act of having intercourse with the same sex. Nothing wrong with not having sex with another person. :ugeek: And yes, I feel that society pressures people to hook up and if they do not, then they must be homosexual or have a problem or not fulfilled. Yes, you are right when you say that GOD intended some people never to marry. It is a calling or an opportunity! :idea:


The point is that there is social utility to homosexuality. It means that there will be people who, because they don't reproduce, may have more resources available which contribute to society and to raising the offspring of others. And they can do so with the intimacy and joy of human companionship and sexual intercourse.
What they in fact are doing is demanding those who disagree on religious grounds with such behavior to fill their wants through expensive lawsuits. They want family insurance for their "significant other". They want healthcare to pay for in vitro fertilization. They want to adopt. They want photographers to film their weddings regardless of belief. What I want are Christians to be the role models and not homosexuals. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:20 am 
Savior (resurrected)

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:00 pm
Posts: 965
LittleNipper wrote:
What they in fact are doing is demanding those who disagree on religious grounds with such behavior to fill their wants through expensive lawsuits. They want family insurance for their "significant other". They want healthcare to pay for in vitro fertilization. They want to adopt. They want photographers to film their weddings regardless of belief. What I want are Christians to be the role models and not homosexuals. :ugeek:


Friends of ours recently got married. They were already legally domestic partners, but the older of the two wanted to make his partner more financially secure as he ages. Can you imagine the nerve???


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:06 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:19 pm
Posts: 10616
Location: Multiverse
LittleNipper wrote:
What I want are Christians to be the role models and not homosexuals. :ugeek:

Take that up with the Christians. The "Nones" are increasing because there are too many disgusting Christians out there. Oh, and it's way too late for Christians to be role models, Nipper. For nearly 2,000 years Christians have conducted wars, genocide, sex trafficking, slavery, fraud and more. If you disagree, sorry, then you're a liar to boot. Time to stick your head back in your book and pretend it's the whole universe. :lol:

Why don't you spend less pervy time thinking about other people having sex and do something positive with your life? Go help Jimmy Carter help the poor. That's what Jesus would have done. :wink:

_________________
You have made this ludicrous assertion about Israelite religion in the New World. Produce one shred of non-faith based evidence to prove it. --Philip Jenkins


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:08 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:19 pm
Posts: 10616
Location: Multiverse
Meadowchik wrote:
LittleNipper wrote:
What they in fact are doing is demanding those who disagree on religious grounds with such behavior to fill their wants through expensive lawsuits. They want family insurance for their "significant other". They want healthcare to pay for in vitro fertilization. They want to adopt. They want photographers to film their weddings regardless of belief. What I want are Christians to be the role models and not homosexuals. :ugeek:

Friends of ours recently got married. They were already legally domestic partners, but the older of the two wanted to make his partner more financially secure as he ages. Can you imagine the nerve???

Never mind who they are as people. What do they do with their genitals? :lol:

_________________
You have made this ludicrous assertion about Israelite religion in the New World. Produce one shred of non-faith based evidence to prove it. --Philip Jenkins


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:51 am 
Savior (resurrected)

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:00 pm
Posts: 965
Maksutov wrote:
Never mind who they are as people. What do they do with their genitals? :lol:

In the case of Mormonism, and probably other belief systems, homosexuality is a huge conundrum because it undermines the way people are already controlled through their genitals. Girls make babies. Boys go on missions to marry those girls. The men and the women uphold the standard by doing missionlike and momlike tasks everafter.

But girls liking girls and boys liking boys changes things up, makes it less predictable and more flexible. Now little Tommy and little Betsy can have momS and dadS, uncles and aunties, and roles models who completely defy the stereotype while being decent, upstanding citizens. Horrible. ;)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:43 pm 
God

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:49 am
Posts: 4330
Maksutov wrote:
LittleNipper wrote:
What I want are Christians to be the role models and not homosexuals. :ugeek:

Take that up with the Christians. The "Nones" are increasing because there are too many disgusting Christians out there. Oh, and it's way too late for Christians to be role models, Nipper. For nearly 2,000 years Christians have conducted wars, genocide, sex trafficking, slavery, fraud and more. If you disagree, sorry, then you're a liar to boot. Time to stick your head back in your book and pretend it's the whole universe. :lol:

Why don't you spend less pervy time thinking about other people having sex and do something positive with your life? Go help Jimmy Carter help the poor. That's what Jesus would have done. :wink:

Why don't you? It's just funny that 2% of the population seem to make the best Roman Catholic Priests. :redface: All sexual debauchery in this wold has been dreamed up by about 2% of population.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 3:27 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:53 am
Posts: 3942
Location: Oregon
LittleNipper wrote:
Why don't you? It's just funny that 2% of the population seem to make the best Roman Catholic Priests. :redface: All sexual debauchery in this wold has been dreamed up by about 2% of population.

Wait, what?

_________________
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:28 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:29 pm
Posts: 3712
LittleNipper wrote:
Why don't you? It's just funny that 2% of the population seem to make the best Roman Catholic Priests. :redface: All sexual debauchery in this wold has been dreamed up by about 2% of population.


Is there an excuse for this vile comment?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:18 pm 
God

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:49 am
Posts: 4330
huckelberry wrote:
LittleNipper wrote:
Why don't you? It's just funny that 2% of the population seem to make the best Roman Catholic Priests. :redface: All sexual debauchery in this wold has been dreamed up by about 2% of population.

Is there an excuse for this vile comment?

You heard me! Who promotes anal and oral sex --- and really has no other form of sex they can indulge in as a homosexual? And "celibate" priests having sex with altar boys is vile! There is nothing acceptable about it and yet such is homosexual in its very technique! In fact, such abuses have been blamed as one reason for later homosexual behavior and sexual dysfunction. Homosexuaity, rape, adultery, fornication are all vile! There is nothing redeeming regarding any of it! That's what "vile" is all about!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:31 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:29 pm
Posts: 3712
Nipper, You and I and the Pope all agree that a priest pursuing sex with alter boys is vile. Your previous statement was not entirely clear that that is what you were saying.You see I do not understand the statement t connecting this to two percent of the population making the best Catholic priests.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:35 pm 
Nursery

Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:26 am
Posts: 25
huckelberry wrote:
Nipper, You and I and the Pope all agree that a priest pursuing sex with alter boys is vile.

Would this be a good time to introduce Tim Minchin's pope song? I hope this doesn't go against a board rules of de-railing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be5hkPwwjeM

I'm ever looking for a good place to insert Tim's music.

Or perhaps Minchin's song to raise money to send victims to Rome in hope of convincing the pope into sending Cardinal Pell back to Australia comes to mind at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtHOmforqxk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:53 pm 
Savior (resurrected)

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:00 pm
Posts: 965
LittleNipper wrote:
You heard me! Who promotes anal and oral sex --- and really has no other form of sex they can indulge in as a homosexual? And "celibate" priests having sex with altar boys is vile! There is nothing acceptable about it and yet such is homosexual in its very technique! In fact, such abuses have been blamed as one reason for later homosexual behavior and sexual dysfunction. Homosexuaity, rape, adultery, fornication are all vile! There is nothing redeeming regarding any of it! That's what "vile" is all about!


Anal and oral sex are not limited to homosexuals.

But most of all, homosexuality IS NOT PEDOPHILIA. IT IS NOT RAPE. Those are gross conflations. It's like if I call you a pedophile and a rapist for having sex or wanting sex. Ridiculous.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:41 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:19 pm
Posts: 10616
Location: Multiverse
LittleNipper wrote:
huckelberry wrote:

Is there an excuse for this vile comment?
You heard me! Who promotes anal and oral sex --- and really has no other form of sex they can indulge in as a homosexual? And "celibate" priests having sex with altar boys is vile! There is nothing acceptable about it and yet such is homosexual in its very technique! In fact, such abuses have been blamed as one reason for later homosexual behavior and sexual dysfunction. Homosexuaity, rape, adultery, fornication are all vile! There is nothing redeeming regarding any of it! That's what "vile" is all about!


Nipper and his brethren join in honoring their god.

Image

_________________
You have made this ludicrous assertion about Israelite religion in the New World. Produce one shred of non-faith based evidence to prove it. --Philip Jenkins


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:44 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:53 am
Posts: 3942
Location: Oregon
Meadowchik wrote:

Anal and oral sex are not limited to homosexuals...There is nothing acceptable about it and yet such is homosexual in its very technique!


Right. It baffles my mind when folks make these kind of comments. So I guess moral people like LittleNipper just stick to good ol vanilla missionary position intercourse in their marriages and relationships. Sad.

_________________
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:45 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:53 am
Posts: 3942
Location: Oregon
huckelberry wrote:
You see I do not understand the statement t connecting this to two percent of the population making the best Catholic priests.


Yeah, wtf?

_________________
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:48 am 
Nursery

Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:26 am
Posts: 25
deleted by win-win


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group