It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:48 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: punching with my elbows
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:13 pm 
Priest

I posted something and then some guy said something, and then he quoted me and said something else, so I responded and then we can't get along....I posted again. Then he did and we responded to each other. I started a thread complaining about all of this abuse and then he did. And then I did. and then he did. And then we both got more upset. Some others chimed in too. Then we got upset all over again. and then he posted something, and then I responded...

Shades, can you do something about this?

Post subject: Re: punching with my elbows
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:16 pm 
Dragon

I asked Shades to move all the threads to the Telestial Forum where they belong.

"I will not in any way, shape, or form have anything to do with or have anything to say to [grindael] from here on out. Directly OR INDIRECTLY" ~MG, 10-25-17, 12:36PM The SAME DAY, an hour later... "I decided that I needed to also create a publicly posted thread, as he did..." FIRST indirect comment. So much for his "DMZ".

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:23 pm 
Priest

grindael wrote:
I asked Shades to move all the threads to the Telestial Forum where they belong.

Sorry I couldn't help myself. All the best.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:37 pm 
Dragon

It's ok, I don't blame you at all. I'm sorry for the collateral damage.

"I will not in any way, shape, or form have anything to do with or have anything to say to [grindael] from here on out. Directly OR INDIRECTLY" ~MG, 10-25-17, 12:36PM The SAME DAY, an hour later... "I decided that I needed to also create a publicly posted thread, as he did..." FIRST indirect comment. So much for his "DMZ".

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:00 pm 
God

Stem wrote:
I posted something and then some guy said something, and then he quoted me and said something else, so I responded and then we can't get along....I posted again. Then he did and we responded to each other. I started a thread complaining about all of this abuse and then he did. And then I did. and then he did. And then we both got more upset. Some others chimed in too. Then we got upset all over again. and then he posted something, and then I responded...

I thought you got rid of your ...elbow, isn't that why we call you Stem?

Btw, kudos to yours ( and others, especially John Williams) posts in the "Greg Prince ... Fallout" thread on MAD. I wouldn't have the patience to deal with that bigotry.

I don't think SMAC realizes how silly he looks using "logic & dispassionate" arguments to defend a religion based on feelings.

"The lives we lead now are not dress rehearsals, they are the only performance we have. Therefore what matters is what we have here, the people we know and and love and the good we can do for the world"
Sean Carroll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:10 pm 
Seedy Academician

I need some advice. Increasingly people don't respond to my posts. I am desperate for attention, and I am asking for your help in capturing all the negative attention I crave. It's getting so bad that I have considered returning to the LDS Church and writing articles for the Interpreter.

Help a brother out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:19 pm 
God

Stem wrote:

I provided a workable solution. The only reason that I created a stand alone thread was because of all the fracas going on lately...and truthfully has been going on for a while now... and I'd like to bring an end to it. To do so, I needed to provide the template by which that can happen. One that I can personally act on.

Someone has/had to make the first move. I'm sure that others, besides me, were getting worn out and tired of the fracas.

Regards,
MG

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:27 pm 
God

Fence Sitter wrote:
Stem wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:50 pm 
The Outcast

Kishkumen wrote:
I need some advice. Increasingly people don't respond to my posts. I am desperate for attention, and I am asking for your help in capturing all the negative attention I crave. It's getting so bad that I have considered returning to the LDS Church and writing articles for the Interpreter.

Help a brother out.

It's called the art of diverting a thread off topic. Here, you hinted at it just a bit, but in the end, your post kept in the vein of the OP. It also helps get attention if you make less and less sense.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:54 pm 
The Outcast

Lemmie wrote:
Fence Sitter wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stem has went from a singular elbow, to no elbow (like Cher) and now to multiple elbows. I hope he doesn't get tennis elbow.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:12 pm 
Dragon

mentalgymnast wrote:
Stem wrote:

I provided a workable solution. The only reason that I created a stand alone thread was because of all the fracas going on lately...and truthfully has been going on for a while now... and I'd like to bring an end to it. To do so, I needed to provide the template by which that can happen. One that I can personally act on.

Someone has/had to make the first move. I'm sure that others, besides me, were getting worn out and tired of the fracas.

Regards,
MG

You started it all. And here you are crowing about offering a solution. You are a ____ dick. But I solved it. All that ____ is now where it belongs in the Telestial Forum where this thread also belongs. You are referring to me (via the "fracas" indirectly, which you said you would not do). And if you keep this up, I'll start "translating" again. Watch me. Last warning.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:15 pm 
Seedy Academician

sock puppet wrote:
It's called the art of diverting a thread off topic. Here, you hinted at it just a bit, but in the end, your post kept in the vein of the OP. It also helps get attention if you make less and less sense.

Damn. I need to work on this.

The Church is true.

Amen.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:21 pm 
Stake President

Kishkumen wrote:

Help a brother out.

That's the difference between me and you... I never go back to the carpet store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:37 pm 
Seedy Academician

Water Dog wrote:
That's the difference between me and you... I never go back to the carpet store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as

Yeah, sure, I mean, if you spend all day shuffling words around you can make anything sound bad.