It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Derailment from ''Where is Ceeboo?''
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:26 pm 
Dragon

mentalgymnast wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
If I remember correctly he had some extended exchanges a few months back, July maybe? A lot of the topics being discussed at the time were pretty heavy and some of the conversations took some negative tones, I think this may have discouraged him a bit.

I think this may have had something to do with it. I've always enjoyed his way of lightening/lighting things up when shadows were setting in and things were becoming somewhat 'hard to bear' and heavy.

It takes talent and willpower to do that. He is a good, decent person, but I love trolling/____ things up. It's in my nature as an Apologist for the party line. I'm compelled to come here and act like an ass. I wish I could be more like Ceeboo but I'm so morally bankrupt that it's never gonna happen folks.

Regards,
MG

(Translated from the Reformed ____ by the gift and power of subjective experience)

Did you think I was going away DickNasty? You JUST WROTE this about me,

Quote:
The two things that bother me are his rampant usage of potty mouth language...which I have mentioned that I've come to accept as being part and parcel of who he is on the inside

Stop it. Just stop it. You don't KNOW who I am on the "inside". You haven't got a clue. If you attack me personally again, I'll be back on EVERY SINGLE THREAD YOU POST ON and "translate" your words into ____. You can make this go away. STOP discussing my personal life, what you think of me, who you think I am or this doesn't end. Complain all you want. I'm sick of your ____. Just STOP IT.

"I will not in any way, shape, or form have anything to do with or have anything to say to [grindael] from here on out. Directly OR INDIRECTLY" ~MG, 10-25-17, 12:36PM The SAME DAY, an hour later... "I decided that I needed to also create a publicly posted thread, as he did..." FIRST indirect comment. So much for his "DMZ".

Post subject: Re: Where is Ceeboo?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:30 pm 
God

grindael wrote:
Stop it. Just stop it. You don't KNOW who I am on the "inside". You haven't got a clue. If you attack me personally again, I'll be back on EVERY SINGLE THREAD YOU POST ON and "translate" your words into ____. You can make this go away. STOP discussing my personal life, what you think of me, who you think I am or this doesn't end. Complain all you want. I'm sick of your ____. Just STOP IT.

You do realise that’s exactly what he wants, don’t you? The worst thing you could do to someone like MG is 100% ignore them, that drives them nuts.

“A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact.”
― Daniel Kahneman, Nobel Prize Winner, 'Thinking, Fast and Slow'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:37 pm 
God

I have a question wrote:
grindael wrote:

You do realise that’s exactly what he wants, don’t you? The worst thing you could do to someone like MG is 100% ignore them, that drives them nuts.

I am actually OK with it at this stage of the game, so to speak. I've learned to recognize it for what it is. I reported the post, as per Shades request. I will not respond directly to grindael in regards to these types/kinds of posts. It simply adds fuel to the fire.

I appreciate your concern.

Regards,
MG

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:39 pm 
God

Please please keep this thread on topic. What just happened in this thread...a derail with unnecessary negativity...may be the reason Ceeboo left the board.

BTW, I was misquoted.

Thanks,
MG

Last edited by mentalgymnast on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:39 pm 
God

mentalgymnast wrote:
I am actually OK with it at this stage of the game, so to speak. I've learned to recognize it for what it is. I reported the post, as per Shades request. I will not respond directly to grindael in regards to these types/kinds of posts. It simply adds fuel to the fire.

Regards,
MG

#TobinSyndrome

Do you think I’m stupid?
Stop using my posts to grindael to poke grindael you disingenuous <insert something derogatory>

“A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact.”

Last edited by I have a question on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:44 pm 
Dragon

mentalgymnastic wrote:
I am actually OK with it at this stage of the game, so to speak. (Not really, I'm really peeved). I've learned to recognize me for what I am. I just whined to Shades. I will not respond directly to grindael in regards to these types/kinds of posts, but I have started a thread where I talk about him incessently and call him names and falsely judge his character. It simply adds fuel to the fire and that is what I'm all about.

I appreciate your concern for grindael.

Regards,
MG

(Translated from the Reformed ____ by the gift and power of subjective experience).

Those comments about me are still there for all to see.

"I will not in any way, shape, or form have anything to do with or have anything to say to [grindael] from here on out. Directly OR INDIRECTLY" ~MG, 10-25-17, 12:36PM The SAME DAY, an hour later... "I decided that I needed to also create a publicly posted thread, as he did..." FIRST indirect comment. So much for his "DMZ".

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:45 pm 
God

mentalgymnast wrote:
Please please keep this thread on topic. What just happened in this thread...a derail with unnecessary negativity...may be the reason Ceeboo left the board.

BTW, I was misquoted.

Thanks,
MG

#TobinSyndrome

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:51 pm 
God

I have a question wrote:
mentalgymnast wrote:

Regards,
MG

Do you think I’m stupid?

Not at all.

I have a question wrote:
Stop using my posts to grindael to poke grindael you disingenuous <insert something derogatory>

I believe it was appropriately done. Think what you will, derogatory terminology and all. If your perception/interpretation varies from mine, so be it.

Let's not derail any further. OK?

BTW, I've been misquoted now for the second time in this thread.

C'mon guys, I entered a post that dealt directly with the OP. My words were changed/added onto. Should I not take notice? It distorted what I was saying in regards to our friend, Ceeboo.

Enuff already?

Again, can we simply go back to the regular programming?

Thanks,
MG

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:51 pm 
Dragon

mentalgymnast wrote:
I suppose, using hindsight, that after my initial post I would have been better served...and also grindael...if I had not responded to his further posts that were directed at me. I did respond, and that apparently further infuriated him.

You really are a turd. If you had done what you said AT THE BEGINNING I would have had NO FURTHER COMMENTS TO RESPOND TO. But like the morally bankrupt ass you are, you want to BLAME THE VICTIM. YOU kept responding. YOU made it personal. YOU DO THIS ALL THE TIME AND I'M SICK OF IT. JUST ____ STOP IT.

Jerk.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:58 pm 
Dragon

mentalgymnast wrote:
I have a question wrote:

I believe it was STUPIDLY done. Think what you will, derogatory terminology and all BECAUSE I DESERVE IT. If your perception/interpretation varies from mine, I DON'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE I'M AN ASSHOLE.

I LOVE DERAILMENTS, KEEP IT UP. OK?

BTW, I've been QUOTED ACCURATELY now for the second time in this thread. Isn't that grand! :biggrin:

C'mon guys, I entered a post that was only made to prop myself up. My words were translated correctly. I'm the one who is distorted and grindael's translation was spot on. I don't care about Ceeboo, only making myself look good so I can spout my apologetic ____.

Never enough of that, right?

Again, can we simply go back to the regular programming of me being a dick?

Thanks,
MG

(Translated from the Reformed ____ by the gift and power of subjective experience)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:02 pm 
God

I have a question wrote:
mentalgymnast wrote:

Regards,
MG

Do you think I’m stupid?

mentalgymnast wrote:
Not at all.

I have a question wrote:

I believe it was appropriately done. Think what you will, derogatory terminology and all. If your perception/interpretation varies from mine, so be it.

Let's not derail any further. OK?

BTW, I've been misquoted now for the second time in this thread.

C'mon guys, I entered a post that dealt directly with the OP. My words were changed/added onto. Should I not take notice? It distorted what I was saying in regards to our friend, Ceeboo.

Enuff already?

Again, can we simply go back to the regular programming?

Thanks,
MG

#TobinSyndrome

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:02 am 
God

Good ____ grief.

This thread will get Ceeboo to come back, for sure. :rolleyes:

Goddamn ____. This is embarrassing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:20 am 
God

CameronMO wrote:
Good ____ grief.

This thread will get Ceeboo to come back, for sure. :rolleyes:

Goddamn ____. This is embarrassing.

100% correct, pathetic!

2 different threads same day 2 hours apart Yohoo Bat 12/1/2015

Post subject: Re: Derailment from ''Where is Ceeboo?''
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:50 pm 
Apostle

subject:
~Derailment from ''X''~

is the appropriate place for derailments the "outer darkness" ?

or only for "blatant" derailments?

just asking...

Choyo Chagas is Chairman of the Big Four, the ruler of the planet from "The Bull's Hour" ( Russian: Час Быка), a social science fiction novel written by Soviet author and paleontologist Ivan Yefremov in 1968.
Six months after its publication Soviet authorities banned the book and attempted to remove it from libraries and bookshops.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:43 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Choyo Chagas wrote:
subject:
~Derailment from ''X''~

is the appropriate place for derailments the "outer darkness" ?

or only for "blatant" derailments?

just asking...

Outer Darkness is only for blatant derailments.

Derailments that aren't "hostile". . . most likely when a post is technically on-topic but suffers from The Tobin Syndrome. . . are moved here instead if they contain personal attacks.

--Philo Soffee, 11-30-2017

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:04 am 
God

This feud between MG and Grindael is getting almost as old as DCP threads.

"Friends don't let friends be Mormon." Sock Puppet, MormonDiscussions.com.

Music is my drug of choice.

"And that is precisely why none of us apologize for holding it to the celestial standard it pretends that it possesses." Kerry, MormonDiscussions.com

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:12 am 
God

Jesse Pinkman wrote:
This feud between MG and Grindael is getting almost as old as DCP threads.

let's call it what it is. Mentalgymnast has been trolling grindael for more than three years. See the 2014 Strawman thread started by mentalgymnast. It's deplorable. [link to Strawman thread: http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/vie ... =1&t=35723 ]

Grindael made a commitment and has not posted on a thread started by mg since 12/2016, but mentalgymnast's trolling has not abated, and now grindael and ihaq have both left because of this.