It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: pp
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:44 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:11 pm
Posts: 9603
Location: North Side of The Apocalrock
pp

_________________
Vindicate Joseph Smith: BECOME ZION
http://apocalblog.blogspot.com/.

My YouTube videos:HERE
PDF Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology:HERE


Last edited by Nightlion on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Oh Happy Day: Zerinus Has Come to Do Battle
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:57 pm 
the very elect
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:07 pm
Posts: 7920
I read your thread title as "Your anus has come to do battle. "

I expected to read about you taking a fat ____ on Y mountain above BYU and seeing the face of Brigham Young in the mess you left.

_________________
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Oh Happy Day: Zerinus Has Come to Do Battle
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:09 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:11 pm
Posts: 9603
Location: North Side of The Apocalrock
Polygamy-Porter wrote:
I read your thread title as "Your anus has come to do battle. "

I expected to read about you taking a fat **** on Y mountain above BYU and seeing the face of Brigham Young in the mess you left.


there is little reason doubt you.
Thanks yet again for crapping over my thread. Are you so scared that a decent discussion might amount to something here?

_________________
Vindicate Joseph Smith: BECOME ZION
http://apocalblog.blogspot.com/.

My YouTube videos:HERE
PDF Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology:HERE


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Oh Happy Day: Zerinus Has Come to Do Battle
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:15 pm 
the very elect
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:07 pm
Posts: 7920
Nightlion wrote:
Polygamy-Porter wrote:
I read your thread title as "Your anus has come to do battle. "

I expected to read about you taking a fat **** on Y mountain above BYU and seeing the face of Brigham Young in the mess you left.


there is little reason doubt you.
Thanks yet again for crapping over my thread. Are you so scared that a decent discussion might amount to something here?

No, I just think thread about your adventures like taking a fat ____ on Y mountain would be more interesting. If you did this with the old one piece garments, it would add more to the story.

Be honest, have you or do you ever fantasize about taking a fat ____ on Y mountain?

_________________
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Oh Happy Day: Zerinus Has Come to Do Battle
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:25 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:11 pm
Posts: 9603
Location: North Side of The Apocalrock
Polygamy-Porter wrote:
Nightlion wrote:

there is little reason doubt you.
Thanks yet again for crapping over my thread. Are you so scared that a decent discussion might amount to something here?

No, I just think thread about your adventures like taking a fat **** on Y mountain would be more interesting. If you did this with the old one piece garments, it would add more to the story.

Be honest, have you or do you ever fantasize about taking a fat **** on Y mountain?


We ought to have passing a sobriety test required before posting.

_________________
Vindicate Joseph Smith: BECOME ZION
http://apocalblog.blogspot.com/.

My YouTube videos:HERE
PDF Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology:HERE


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Oh Happy Day: Zerinus Has Come to Do Battle
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:42 pm 
the very elect
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:07 pm
Posts: 7920
Polygamy-Porter wrote:
Nightlion wrote:

there is little reason doubt you.
Thanks yet again for crapping over my thread. Are you so scared that a decent discussion might amount to something here?

No, I just think thread about your adventures like taking a fat **** on Y mountain would be more interesting. If you did this with the old one piece garments, it would add more to the story.

Be honest, have you or do you ever fantasize about taking a fat **** on Y mountain?


Nightlion wrote:
We ought to have passing a sobriety test required before posting.


When was your last screening for dementia?

_________________
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: pp
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:48 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:53 am
Posts: 3522
Location: Oregon
Image

Image

_________________
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: pp
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:58 pm 
God

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:04 am
Posts: 1675
.


Last edited by DoubtingThomas on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: pp
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:00 pm 
1st Quorum of Seventy

Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 7:38 pm
Posts: 758
Okay...what am I missing here?? What is it that I don't know about nightlion...I thought he was done with us???


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group