It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:15 am 
God

Receive the Holy Nail

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:46 pm 
God

QUESTION: Can the Spirit have sacred sex with women in the temple as they receive the nail through the veil?

ANSWER: Let him penetrate them.

Last edited by Shulem on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:17 pm 
God

Quote:
QUESTION: Can the Holy Ghost have sacred sex with women in the temple as they receive the nail through the veil?

[deleted]

[image deleted]

[MODERATOR NOTE: Shulem, this forum is R-rated, not X-rated.]

Last edited by Shulem on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:03 pm 
God

Jesus ____ holy-ass Christ!

[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:33 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:

[deleted]

Jesus ____.

:lol:

Polygamy!

Last edited by Shulem on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:25 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:

[deleted]

Last edited by Shulem on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:47 am 
Founder & Visionary

Shulem, please be alcohol-free for 24 hours before making any post.

Thanks in advance.

--Philo Soffee, 11-30-2017

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:30 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Shulem, please be alcohol-free for 24 hours before making any post.

Thanks in advance.

"This is the name of the token: health in the navel, marrow in the bones, strength in the loins and in the sinews, power in the Priesthood be upon me and upon my posterity through all generations of time and throughout all eternity."

And now, come O God, the Mighty Elohim, he who parts the veil and cometh down out of heaven to make sweet love with the little girl Mary while the angels look on and rejoice.

Elohim! O great Elohim! He cometh!

And thus he plants his seed in the little girl Mary, much to the chagrin of Heavenly Father's jealous wives. And Brigham Young clappeth his hands and saith, "Well done, Father Elohim, thou hast taken thy little daughter and turned her into a woman".

Let all the saints under the direction of President Brigham Young clap their hands and rejoice insomuch as Heavenly Father has ravished his own daughter.

And let all the saints under President Monson vomit on Brigham Young and throw the bastards under the bus as they apostatize and deny the Holy Ghost and await the day when Jesus in the day of his coming will burn the LDS church for their apostasy.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:02 pm 
God

I, Shulem, covenant that I will never allow the Mormon holy ghost to ever influence me again. With this knife pressed against my throat, I covenant to deny the holy ghost, rather than do so, I would suffer my life to be taken.

Blood dripping everywhere. Shulem is dying. Call an ambulance.

Go figure.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:13 pm 
God

We covenant to slit our throats before Elohim and his throne. Rather than reveal the tokens and signs -- we will slit our throats to the glory of our Heavenly Father and bleed to death at the altar of the holy temple!

Amen.

[MODERATOR NOTE: No more calls for rape, please.]

Last edited by Shulem on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:16 pm 
God

Wow.

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:04 am 
God

Quote:
[MODERATOR NOTE: No more calls for rape, please.]

Sigh.

Okay, Shades. Have it your way. I won't bring up rape anymore, for your sake. But just remember, that the god of the Bible does and he is the master of it. So, I'll just leave it to god to do all the raping, killing, plundering, and torturing as he has shown himself to do in the scriptures.

Rape In The Bible

http://www.evilbible.com/Rape.htm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:08 am 
God

cwald wrote:
Wow.

What is "wow" is all the pain and suffering bible god has caused to come upon mankind. The countless souls that have been brutally put to death for his cause is truly heartbreaking to read. And the religions that support him are all about controlling others and making war.

The stuff I read in the bible is simply, wow.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:59 pm 
God

The author of murder and mayhem.

God of the bible, murderer, killer, and he who ravishes anyone he disagrees with.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:02 pm 
God

According to the bible and Mormon theology,

YOU, Dr. Shades, are going to be slain by the Lord at his coming. He will burn you up and toast you like a piece of burnt meat. You are going burn for your apostasy.

He will cut you down with his sword and slay you. Thou art a son of perdition. Ye shall be judged by the Lord and cast into hell.

Mormon God is coming to get YOU!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:20 pm 
God

Heavenly Father, we ask thee in the name of thy Son, Jesus Christ, to bless and sanctity thy children at the Mormon temple altars. Visit each one of them and abuse them with thy sacred powers of creation. O Father, come forth and penetrate thy children and give unto them the Holy ____ Ghost so that their pleasures may be multiplied before thee.

O Jesus. I feel thee. Thou art my holy boyfriend. Bend over and worship me.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:35 pm 
God

Penalties, tokens, and signs of the blood rituals of the Mormon temple.

Feed me! Give unto me the blood rituals of the Mormon temple. Slit my throat and my bowels! Give unto me the blood of Jesus Christ that I may drink it. I desire to press my lips against the throat of Jesus Christ, bite him, and slurp his blood to the glory of God the Father!

DRINKING Jesus BLOOD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:39 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Shulem wrote:
Okay, Shades. Have it your way. I won't bring up rape anymore, for your sake. But just remember, that the god of the Bible does and he is the master of it. So, I'll just leave it to god to do all the raping, killing, plundering, and torturing as he has shown himself to do in the scriptures.

I don't care who does it; there's no need for you to revel in it here.

--Philo Soffee, 11-30-2017

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:34 pm 
God

God loves you, Shulem.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:35 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:

I don't care who does it; there's no need for you to revel in it here.

"No need", you say? Why not? Do tell, please.

I really want to hear why there is, "No need" for these expressions.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:37 pm 
God

consiglieri wrote:
God loves you, Shulem.

More importantly, I love myself, and I do. <3

But thanks for your kind gesture.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next