All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: From the Video project mailbag
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:36 am 
Nursery

Just got this email via YouTube:

Quote:

07/18/12
Mike A. Norton

so how did you record this video? with a camera in a watch or ring probably. you go about shooting down LDS people commenting on this video for judging you. what temple did you do this in? who recomend did you steal? probably a family members. how did you get so many people to leave the church what lies did you tell them? either the church is true or its not i do have a testimony it is true and you have your opinion and when all is said and done and if this is the true church you will be sorry about this.

And my response:

1. Mike A. Norton
A: Jeesh, you're already off. If you wish to contact Norton, send him an email at Laytonman2832@uyahoo.com. We are friends. He is involved with this project. But I am not him and I am not his secretary.

2. so how did you record this video? with a camera in a watch or ring probably.
A: Probably

3. you go about shooting down LDS people commenting on this video for judging you.
A: I call it "making fun of" not "shooting down." There's no need for violent adjectives.

4. what temple did you do this in?
A: The one closest to YOU.

5. who recomend did you steal? probably a family members.
A: Actually I have a friend who is a Bishop in Southern California who no longer believes in the cult so he gives me all the recommends I want. Why, do you need one? Pay me just 5% of your income and I'll hook you up, brother. Naw, I'm just kidding. I got it from your Mom.

6. how did you get so many people to leave the church what lies did you tell them?
A: I'm just that good. I tell them I can get them into the Celestial Room for just 5% of their income.

7. either the church is true or its not i do have a testimony it is true and you have your opinion and when all is said and done and if this is the true church you will be sorry about this.
A: It is not true. I'll see your testimonkey and raise you facts and evidence. WHEN you discover it's NOT true, lemme know and we can celebrate your 10% raise and every Sunday free from boring meetings.

Peace out, Brother.

Post subject: Re: From the Video project mailbag
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:38 pm 
God

Hell yeah, give us temple flics and pics! Birthday time!

Cake, cake, cake! Put your new name on it!

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5Rrs0Tew2Y

Paul O

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:26 am 
Nursery

Newnamenoah wrote:
Just got this email via YouTube:

Quote:

07/18/12
Mike A. Norton

so how did you record this video? with a camera in a watch or ring probably. you go about shooting down LDS people commenting on this video for judging you. what temple did you do this in? who recomend did you steal? probably a family members. how did you get so many people to leave the church what lies did you tell them? either the church is true or its not i do have a testimony it is true and you have your opinion and when all is said and done and if this is the true church you will be sorry about this.

And my response:

1. Mike A. Norton
A: Jeesh, you're already off. If you wish to contact Norton, send him an email at Laytonman2832@uyahoo.com. We are friends. He is involved with this project. But I am not him and I am not his secretary.

2. so how did you record this video? with a camera in a watch or ring probably.
A: Probably

3. you go about shooting down LDS people commenting on this video for judging you.
A: I call it "making fun of" not "shooting down." There's no need for violent adjectives.

4. what temple did you do this in?
A: The one closest to YOU.

5. who recomend did you steal? probably a family members.
A: Actually I have a friend who is a Bishop in Southern California who no longer believes in the cult so he gives me all the recommends I want. Why, do you need one? Pay me just 5% of your income and I'll hook you up, brother. Naw, I'm just kidding. I got it from your Mom.

6. how did you get so many people to leave the church what lies did you tell them?
A: I'm just that good. I tell them I can get them into the Celestial Room for just 5% of their income.

7. either the church is true or its not i do have a testimony it is true and you have your opinion and when all is said and done and if this is the true church you will be sorry about this.
A: It is not true. I'll see your testimonkey and raise you facts and evidence. WHEN you discover it's NOT true, lemme know and we can celebrate your 10% raise and every Sunday free from boring meetings.

Peace out, Brother.

Oh man you really showed him! You were like "well oh yeah?!! Your mom!!" and I was like "oh no he didn't!" and he was probably like.. 'what an intelligent response. This guy must have something for real and not just be a bitter apostate!'

I suppose fart and poop jokes won't be out of the question in the future? I sure hope not, cause that will really be knocking their socks off!! :lol:

I wish I could be as eloquent and intelligent as you are to people. You are truly a candle in the dark.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:00 am 
Deacon

SpinCycle wrote:

Oh man you really showed him! You were like "well oh yeah?!! Your mom!!" and I was like "oh no he didn't!" and he was probably like.. 'what an intelligent response. This guy must have something for real and not just be a bitter apostate!'

I suppose fart and poop jokes won't be out of the question in the future? I sure hope not, cause that will really be knocking their socks off!! :lol:

I wish I could be as eloquent and intelligent as you are to people. You are truly a candle in the dark.

Wind. I'm a candle in the WIND. Just like Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana. And YOU are just wind so blow me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:01 am 
Nursery

Nortinski wrote:
SpinCycle wrote:

Wind. I'm a candle in the WIND. Just like Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana. And YOU are just wind so blow me.

Getting closer to the poop jokes. Come on, blow me? I know you can do better!! LOLZ.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:15 am 
Nursery

Ha ha ha love the new vid. Had no sound on my computer was it romney. How can I go into the damned temple so I can say I did something on my bucket list. I want a ticket into it now and I will take my laser pointer and have a show.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:05 am 
Nursery

Wow. You guys really did it, eh? Just got it from FB via Sandra Tanner. Way to go! Now I can see what I missed out on all those years. Yeah.... glad I wasn't worthy!
Steph