It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Doctor Scratch = Kishkumen?
True  0%  [ 0 ]
Very Likely  0%  [ 0 ]
Probably  0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe  0%  [ 0 ]
Probably Not  0%  [ 0 ]
Very Unlikely  100%  [ 1 ]
False  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Scratch = Kishkumen?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:56 pm 
Shulem wrote:
LDSToronto wrote:
David Troy Anthony Bennett, 175 lbs, married, 3 kids, 13, 3, 3 months, of Sandy, Utah. Your family must be real proud. Care to share more info with us?

Classless piece of s***... I like it! Check out my title above my avatar.

H.

Holy f***, Batman. You're a mean one! Remind me to never cross swords with you.

Paul O

Not only is he mean, but he has driven another poster off the board. :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:31 pm 
Seedy Academician

liz3564 wrote:

Stem left?

Not that he was very nice to me, but just sayin'.

"I don't profess to be such a Prophet as were Joseph Smith and Daniel; but I am a Yankee guesser." ~Brigham Young

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:11 pm 
Kishkumen wrote:
liz3564 wrote:

Stem left?

He left. He PM'd me, and told me he felt threatened. He was also upset that his request about using his IRL name was not honored when he asked people to stop in a sincere manner.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:38 pm 
Seedy Academician

liz3564 wrote:
He left. He PM'd me, and told me he felt threatened. He was also upset that his request about using his IRL name was not honored when he asked people to stop in a sincere manner.

Huh. Well, no offense, but he's creepy, so I am not upset by the news.

"I don't profess to be such a Prophet as were Joseph Smith and Daniel; but I am a Yankee guesser." ~Brigham Young

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:51 pm 
CTR B

Kishkumen wrote:
liz3564 wrote:

Agreed, I was never a big fan of Stem. With that said I need to say it was a total Bull s*** to post the IRL information about him even if he did provide his name. It was Waaaay over the top to provide his weight, number of kids, and city he lives in. If someone did that that s*** to me I would want to I would want to rip their f*****g head off their shoulders.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:58 pm 
Seedy Academician

Wilma Fingerdoo wrote:
Agreed, I was never a big fan of Stem. With that said I need to say it was a total Bull s*** to post the IRL information about him even if he did provide his name. It was Waaaay over the top to provide his weight, number of kids, and city he lives in. If someone did that that s*** to me I would want to I would want to rip their f*****g head off their shoulders.

The real problem here is that it may snowball. Yes, he has revealed the information, which was characteristically doltish of stem, but he or confederates will not observe the technicalities of the rules when they take revenge. Just something to consider for future reference.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:30 am 
God

Kishkumen wrote:
Wilma Fingerdoo wrote:

The real problem here is that it may snowball. Yes, he has revealed the information, which was characteristically doltish of stem, but he or confederates will not observe the technicalities of the rules when they take revenge. Just something to consider for future reference.

Stem-boy will be back. He's addicted to the board and he knows he only has himself to blame for revealing that information. He's probably pretty mad at himself, more so than with Toronto. He will be back for revenge and try and mess with some heads.

Did he feel threatened? That's bullishit. He was just feeling worried about his wife and kids someday learning about his secret sins. Feelings of guilt and self loathing were going through his mind as he realized he is nothing more than yellow snow. He's a f*****g hypocrite that should show his wife every f*****g thing he has written on this board. That is the only way he can become clean and rid the guilt from his mind. Otherwise, it's his dirty little secret being held over his head. And she will find out, someday.

Paul O

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:40 am 
God

liz3564 wrote:

Don't make me laugh, Liz. You know the drill. There are some mean apostates on this board that don't give a s*** about someone being caught with their pants down after they have been going around teasing and poking endlessly. There are apostates that would love to cut his balls off and send him packing. Sometimes it's more than just a game. Sometimes it becomes a matter of revenge and making one feel pain. Stem-boy wanted to play with fire and he got burned! Toronto cut his balls off!

Let this be a lesson to other do-gooders who enjoy teasing apostates. Toronto has a sharp knife and he is not afraid to use it. They want to come and tease the apostates they better be ready for anything.

Paul O

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:41 am 
Classless piece of s***

liz3564 wrote:
Shulem wrote:
Holy f***, Batman. You're a mean one! Remind me to never cross swords with you.

Paul O

Cry me a puddle.

For the record, I did none of the following:

1. Reveal David Bennett's IRL info. He did that himself.
2. Threaten David Troy Anthony Bennett. If someone can show me evidence of threats, I'm all ears.
3. Ask David Troy Anthony Bennett of Sandy, UT to leave the board
4. Break any other board rule.

I'm sure the moron will be back - he can't resist spreading his special brand of down-home righteousness all over the board.

Pep _fucking_ pep. I'm sure he'll find a temporary refuge to pep all over. Right Liz?

H.

~ Simone de Beauvoir

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:48 am 
Classless piece of s***

Wilma Fingerdoo wrote:
Kishkumen wrote:

Rip away, Wilma. But Stem revealed all of that info about himself in a post, right here:

http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/vie ... 58#p521758

Why David would be so cavalier about his IRL info is not for me to judge. And I'm not here to protect the guy. If he wants to act like an asshole, then he should do so under the cloak of anonymity.

Like me.

H.

~ Simone de Beauvoir

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:50 am 
Classless piece of s***

liz3564 wrote:
Kishkumen wrote:

Stem left?

Um, liz, some of us have been asking stem to stop being an ass, sincerely, for months. Some of us have asked stem to carefully read posts and not misquote us or judge us, for months.

He never stopped.

So _fuck_ him. He'll be back. But I'll be here still, and I'll continue to call him David Troy Anthony Bennett for as long as I want.

And you can't do a _fucking thing about it.

H.

~ Simone de Beauvoir

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:51 am 
God

LDSToronto wrote:
But Stem revealed all of that info about himself in a post, right here:

viewtopic.php?p=521758#p521758

Why David would be so cavalier about his IRL info is not for me to judge. And I'm not here to protect the guy. If he wants to act like an asshole, then he should do so under the cloak of anonymity.

Like me.

H.

For Christ's sake. The only thing Stem-boy didn't reveal was his dick size. Hmmm. I guess we are left to wonder about that. :eek:

Paul O

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:13 am 
Classless piece of s***

Shulem wrote:
LDSToronto wrote:
But Stem revealed all of that info about himself in a post, right here:

Like me.

H.

For Christ's sake. The only thing Stem-boy didn't reveal was his dick size. Hmmm. I guess we are left to wonder about that. :eek:

Paul O

Paul, please tell me you dream of bigger and better things.

H.

~ Simone de Beauvoir

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:25 am 
God

LDSToronto wrote:

H.

I like the size of my dick. It's the perfect size although I wouldn't mind if it was an inch bigger. All men dream of having an extra inch (perhaps 2) added to their dicks. That's just a normal male desire.

How about you, Toronto? Would you like an extra inch added to your dick size?

Paul O

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:34 am 
Classless piece of s***

Shulem wrote:
LDSToronto wrote:

H.

I like the size of my dick. It's the perfect size although I wouldn't mind if it was an inch bigger. All men dream of having an extra inch (perhaps 2) added to their dicks. That's just a normal male desire.

How about you, Toronto? Would you like an extra inch added to your dick size?

Paul O

Hell ya, Paul! Girth wise I'm fine, but who doesn't want an extra locker-room inch or two?

H.

~ Simone de Beauvoir

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:39 am 
God

LDSToronto wrote:
Hell ya, Paul! Girth wise I'm fine, but who doesn't want an extra locker-room inch or two?

H.

Exactly. See how proudly you could walk around the showers in the locker room with a nice hung dick. Other guys would look and admire your healthy member. It's human nature!

I really need to get my ass down to the pool. Lot's of dicks there.

:lol:

Paul O

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:56 pm 
CTR B

Quote:
Rip away, Wilma. But Stem revealed all of that info about himself in a post, right here:

Like me.

H.

I was not trying to Rip on you Toronto. In fact your are one of my favorite posters. I wasn't aware that he posted so much IRL info about himself. I was just reacting on what I interpreted as a mean spirited way in which you published it.

Just because certain posters act like douches on this board should mean that we bring family info.

Sorry if you think I was attacking you

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:27 pm 
Classless piece of s***

Wilma Fingerdoo wrote:
LDSToronto wrote:

Like me.

H.

I was not trying to Rip on you Toronto. In fact your are one of my favorite posters. I wasn't aware that he posted so much IRL info about himself. I was just reacting on what I interpreted as a mean spirited way in which you published it.

Just because certain posters act like douches on this board should mean that we bring family info.

Sorry if you think I was attacking you

Never thought that for a moment. I'd be pissed as all hell if my IRL info was published here or if my family's IRL info was brought into play. Of course, I'm guarded about what I post online about my real life.

Of course, if I'm every dumb enough to post IRL info here, then I deserve what I get. To a point, of course. Ridicule and insult are in my wheelhouse; threats aren't.

H.

~ Simone de Beauvoir

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:51 am 
God

Well with the recent DCP threads, I am going to theorize that Scratch is actually the alter ego of one of the original 18 people included in the distribution list. Meaning he is on the board of the Maxwell institute. ;)

Some of us, on the other hand, actually prefer a religion that includes some type of correlation with reality.
~Bill Hamblin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:57 pm 
Seedy Academician

SteelHead wrote:
Well with the recent DCP threads, I am going to theorize that Scratch is actually the alter ego of one of the original 18 people included in the distribution list. Meaning he is on the board of the Maxwell institute. ;)

Roland JX-3P

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:40 pm 
Shulem wrote:
Exactly. See how proudly you could walk around the showers in the locker room with a nice hung dick. Other guys would look and admire your healthy member. It's human nature!

I really need to get my ass down to the pool. Lot's of dicks there.

:lol:

Paul O

Seriously Paul, give it a rest. You're making a total ass of yourself.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next