It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:12 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kish, Ray, and Doctor Scratch?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:22 pm 
God

Kishkumen wrote:
RayAgostini wrote:
Don't wallow in bitterness and revenge too much. It's not good for your health.

You would know, wouldn't you?

After all, it clearly messed with your brain.

Are you two done punching each other out? God, this whole things has been disgusting to watch.

:mad:

Paul O

Post subject: Re: From ''Kish, Ray, and Doctor Scratch?''
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:29 pm 
God

Ha ha! The moderators have to deal with JOSEPH again!!

:lol:

f*** yeah -- Joseph is back!

Paul O

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:31 pm 
Seedy Academician

Shulem wrote:
Are you two done punching each other out? God, this whole things has been disgusting to watch.

:mad:

Paul O

I'm fine with stopping. I don't know who put a burr in his britches such that he started unleashing on me. Maybe someday he'll shake it off and grow up enough to explain why he turned on me.

Until then, God speed, Ray. I hope you figure yourself out someday.

"I don't profess to be such a Prophet as were Joseph Smith and Daniel; but I am a Yankee guesser." ~Brigham Young

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:31 pm 
God

RayAgostini wrote:
Kishkumen wrote:

Ray, none of this stuff from years ago weighs very heavily against the fact that you betrayed a friend now. The Trevor/Kish secret was revealed some years ago, and since that time it has been an open secret. Your sudden inexplicable betrayal is in the here and now. Shine it on all you want, but you have manifested yourself as a real fink.

I told you about two days ago there's no more friendship. Get over it. I don't hate you, but we'll never have a drink together.

Ray,

Don't be a b1tch. Here in the states when two people fight (including females) you can take a few on the chin and still maintain a friendship of sorts. I know you believe you have just cracked the biggest Mormon message board mystery in a long time but you need to contain your excitement. This includes Ludd/Will/Joseph/Belmont/whatever. It is painfully sad how hard you two are pushing for some sort of confession.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:32 pm 
Seedy Academician

lostindc wrote:
Ray,

Don't be a b1tch. Here in the states when two people fight (including females) you can take a few on the chin and still maintain a friendship of sorts. I know you believe you have just cracked the biggest Mormon message board mystery in a long time but you need to contain your excitement. This includes Ludd/Will/Joseph/Belmont/whatever. It is painfully sad how hard you two are pushing for some sort of confession.

I am glad he has his friend Will to fall back on. Now there is a standup guy who would never use a sock puppet. :lol:

And, dc, don't believe for a second that he ever thought I was Scratch. This never had anything to do with that. He doesn't believe the s*** he's been shoveling. He has known about those posts for years. It is not like this is the first time this has ever been brought up.

"I don't profess to be such a Prophet as were Joseph Smith and Daniel; but I am a Yankee guesser." ~Brigham Young

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:35 pm 
God

Ludd wrote:

I have always thought that "Doctor Scratch" was a character. I mean, he's not a real person so much as he's a talking head. Like that Max Headroom character that had a short run back in the 1980's. To me, "Doctor Scratch" has always read like a dialogue written by a writer. I think it has been a great character. He's funnier than shi*, if you ask me. Like in the Monty Python movie, I'm sure it's not all to be taken literally. But I do think it's been intended to be serious. So I guess what I'm saying is that I think "Doctor Scratch" should be respected as a serious work of art. If you're not the author, then I guess someone else is, and I'm in favor of giving that person credit for doing something I think is a lot better than Mr. Diety, or other things I've read meant to be parody or intelligent criticism. I admit I've read a small part of all the Doctor Scratch "episodes", but quite a lot of what I've read has been intelligent criticism and parody. It doesn't matter if all the details are exactly right so much as it does he's giving us a very well drawn picture of what things are probably really like. At least that's how I've looked at it. You know what they say about art-there's no accounting for taste.

p.s.
I will say this: those threads Ray has posted sure make it look like you and Scratch and Trevor are the same person, given what we know now. But I guess you're saying that we're reading it wrong. Ok. But like I keep saying, if you ARE Doctor Scratch, I for one don't think you have anything to be ashamed of. Quite the opposite if you ask me.

Ludd,

You continue to push for Dr. Scratch to reveal his/her identity, yet paradoxically you hide behind a fake name. You are one of the following individuals: Joseph, Belmont, or Will. I am leaning towards Will. Why not set the example to Dr. Scratch and come forward with your real identity?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:37 pm 
God

Kishkumen wrote:
lostindc wrote:
Ray,

I am glad he has his friend Will to fall back on. Now there is a standup guy who would never use a sock puppet. :lol:

And, dc, don't believe for a second that he ever thought I was Scratch. This never had anything to do with that. He doesn't believe the s*** he's been shoveling. He has known about those posts for years. It is not like this is the first time this has ever been brought up.

I am not sure he does believe you are Scratch and if he doesn't believe you're scratch then this is nothing short of malicious behavior.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:42 pm 
Seedy Academician

lostindc wrote:
I am not sure he does believe you are Scratch and if he doesn't believe you're scratch then this is nothing short of malicious behavior.

Exactly, and the question is: why?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:45 pm 
(Moderator Note) This thread has devolved into an attack thread. It has been moved to Telestial where it belongs.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:55 pm 
God

Welcome to the telestial kingdom all you f*****s!

Now, let's do some evil s*** and start punching our fellow man till he bleeds to death!!

f*** yeah, let's rock.

Ray, grab Kishy by the neck and start punching his face. Kishy, grab Ray by the balls and bite his f*****g legs.

FIGHT!!

:lol:

Paul O

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:04 pm 
lostindc wrote:

This is very odd. It's "malicious" to be accused of being Scratch? Hell, if someone accused me of being Daniel Peterson I'd deny it, but I'd also be flattered. What does that say about Scratch?

Frankly, Kish is one of Scratch's greatest supporters on this board, yet never, honestly, have I ever seen anyone go so berserk and go into denial at being someone else, especially if you greatly admire the person you're accused of being.

I did one post, on an obscure thread, expressing my view, and all hell broke loose.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:46 pm 
solomarineris wrote:
Comeon, Kish,
I'm just an average Joe, live & let live kind.
I still think you might be Scratch clone.

Kishkumen wrote:
solomarineris wrote:
Comeon, Kish,
I'm just an average Joe, live & let live kind.
I still think you might be Scratch clone.

It's all in good fun, solo (please don't kill me).

viewtopic.php?p=235484#p235484

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:07 pm 
Note this exchange, and note that Scratch never replies. But Kishkumen does for the rest of the thread:

solomarineris wrote:
Doctor Scratch wrote:
Good grief. I try to retire, and look what happens? In particular, my attention was called to this posting:

Ohmygoosh!
"My Popularity just almost hurts, I'm just back, barely, by a popular demand"
I wonder what you do in real life Scratch, I think you sit on a faculty Chair managing thousand professors, five thousand faculty members.....
It is sad when you indulge into these dramatics, makes me conclude, presume you're just a professional below average Joe, who craves for
attention, has barely enough to do whatever it takes.
You have talent, no doubt but you're a missed opportunity, you blew it yourself.

Real people don't play roles, they have LIFE at their disposal, You love to use this pseudo-canvass, that's fine.
The tragedy is you got no chips to wager in real life.

That is sad.

viewtopic.php?p=234966#p234966

Kishkumen wrote:
solomarineris wrote:
Real people don't play roles, they have LIFE at their disposal, You love to use this pseudo-canvass, that's fine.
The tragedy is you got no chips to wager in real life.

That is sad.

Solomarineris,

Would you get your head out of this waste of time and meet us in the Arathi Highlands with your level 63 Blood Elf Paladin "Solo"? If you don't start pulling your weight in the guild, we're gonna boot you!

You have been warned,

Gimli Gloin (level 61 Dwarf Hunter)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:57 pm 
Has More Degrees Than Droopy

Location: Cassius University: Ho Chi Minh Professor of American Military History
Some m*****f****r stole the wheel off my car today. Let's all relax a little about this s***.

MASH quotes
I peeked in the back [of the Bible] Frank, the Devil did it.
I avoid church religiously.
This isn't one of my sermons, I expect you to listen.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:08 pm 
CTR B

Bond James Bond wrote:
Some m*****f****r stole the wheel off my car today. Let's all relax a little about this s***.

Were you driving the "Family Truckster" through a rough St. Louis neighborhood on your way to Wally World?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:33 pm 
Hermit

Wow, this is incredible, I've been away on serious academic business and wasn't aware of this new controversy.

I know Doctor Scratch IRL and I know Reverend Kishkumen IRL.

I leave it to the reader to decide whether I know one person, or two people.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:47 pm 

Location: Cassius University: Ho Chi Minh Professor of American Military History
Dr. Scratch and Kishkumen are different people who are not the same person. If you think that one person could pull off a five year campaign (including carrying on multiple chat room conversations with themselves) then you've got a major problem.

MASH quotes

Last edited by Bond James Bond on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:48 pm 

Wilma Fingerdoo wrote:
Bond James Bond wrote:

Were you driving the "Family Truckster" through a rough St. Louis neighborhood on your way to Wally World?

No I wasn't in the car when the wheel/tire was stolen.

MASH quotes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:46 pm 
God

cafe crema wrote:
I'm torn, Joseph, Belmont or Will. I'm kind of leaning toward Joseph because of the gleeful sort of poke poke going on, I didn't see it in what I read of Will, Belmont was too tedious and I quit reading him long ago.
Ludd wrote:
Joseph Smith?

No.

Ludd wrote:
Maybe you better go read my prior posts on this board. (Especially my debut "Ode to the Unabomber" which pretty much flopped. Oh well. One man's delicious irony is another man's doltishness.)

I did.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:17 am 
Elder

It amazes me that Scratch is so good at what he does that the Cult will use every means available, including exploiting the personal vulnerability of one friend to another, in order to uncover his identity. That is the kind of approbation that money can't buy.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:24 am 
Seedy Academician

Samantabhadra wrote:
It amazes me that Scratch is so good at what he does that the Cult will use every means available, including exploiting the personal vulnerability of one friend to another, in order to uncover his identity. That is the kind of approbation that money can't buy.

Last night on another board some folks from here post on, Ray admitted that he does not believe I am Scratch. Instead, he believes Scratch is a conglomerate, which, I suppose, must include me. This is the garbage 'theory' that pushed Ray to end our friendship and attack me.

I think this is all Ray. I would not blame Mormonism. Ray is clearly troubled.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next