It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Yes, this place is cliquish
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:31 am 
God

Buffalo wrote:
I suggest you don't enter into missionary work in any way, shape or form. It's not appetizing to see how the sausages are made.

I'd suggest not clicking that link if you don't wish to hear a typical mission president going off on masturbation.

One does not make typical.

JMS

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:45 am 
God

jskains wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
I suggest you don't enter into missionary work in any way, shape or form. It's not appetizing to see how the sausages are made.

I'd suggest not clicking that link if you don't wish to hear a typical mission president going off on masturbation.

One does not make typical.

JMS

By the mouth of two or three thousands witnesses every word may be established.

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:
There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:48 pm 
God

Buffalo wrote:
A returned missionary wouldn't find these stories hard to swallow. You'd understand if you had been faithful enough to serve.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd1nzk ... tt-on_news

This is a sneek peek into The CULT of Joseph Smith of Latter-day Saints

Mormon missionaries being harrassed by their mission president over masturbation! Did you catch the part about why baptism numbers are so low? Because the elders are masturbating.

:lol:

Little wonder why jskains has lost the Spirit and is arguing with us evil anti-Mormons! He lost his virtue to the habit!

:redface:

Paul O

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:45 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Shulem: jskains has a good point. Asking someone else about his or her masturbatory habits is inappropriate at best and creepy/disturbing at worst. May I suggest that you rise above the conduct that you deplore in LDS ecclesiastical leaders? Deplorable is deplorable, no matter who does it.

jskains: My second mission president asked me the same question during my first interview with him as Shulem's second mission president asked him during his own first interview with him.

--Brother of Jerry, Recovery from Mormonism

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:40 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Shulem: jskains has a good point. Asking someone else about his or her masturbatory habits is inappropriate at best and creepy/disturbing at worst. May I suggest that you rise above the conduct that you deplore in LDS ecclesiastical leaders? Deplorable is deplorable, no matter who does it.

jskains: My second mission president asked me the same question during my first interview with him as Shulem's second mission president asked him during his own first interview with him.

LDS leaders ask about masturbation so they can make a person feel guilty. I ask about it to encourage others to feel normal and disregard guilt.

You're a prude, Dr. Shades. There is nothing wrong with wanting to help other men feel OK about masturbating. Masturbating is just another function that we all do. It's a personal matter, I know, but the LDS church is brainwashing people and making them feel like they are sinning by doing it. Someone needs to speak up!

Don't worry. I wont ask you if you masturbate. You don't have that problem (guilt) that is associated with it due to religious indoctrination.

Paul O

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:50 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:

This is true. It's just as creepy as asking an author if she is sexually like the person in her erotica that she posts online.

~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:55 pm 
God

just me wrote:
This is true.

I'm all too happy with helping other men feel comfortable about masturbating and not feeling guilty for doing it. You're a prude, too.

:biggrin:

Paul O

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:02 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:
just me wrote:
This is true.

I'm all too happy with helping other men feel comfortable about masturbating and not feeling guilty for doing it. You're a prude, too.

:biggrin:

Paul O

If not being intrusive and inappropriate makes me a prude I am okay with that. Those who were with me in chat last night know the truth, though. :twisted:

~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:18 pm 
God

just me wrote:
If not being intrusive and inappropriate makes me a prude I am okay with that. Those who were with me in chat last night know the truth, though. :twisted:

Sounds devious. What did you say?

:razz:

Paul O

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:46 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith

just me wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:

This is true. It's just as creepy as asking an author if she is sexually like the person in her erotica that she posts online.

Give me a break, Just Me. Like anyone would do that.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:46 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:
just me wrote:

Sounds devious. What did you say?

:razz:

Paul O

I post pictures, darlin.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:20 pm 
jskains wrote:

I wonder, is "Rules for Radicals" your favorite book?

JMS

:question:

Why would it be his favorite book?

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:02 am 
just me wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:

Darth wrote:
Give me a break, Just Me. Like anyone would do that.

That reminds me. I need to post a story again soon. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:25 am 
God

My Mission President not only asked me if I was masturbating, but he wanted details... You know... The manner in which I was masturbating.

I mean... WTF.

When people say Mormonism is cultish it's hard to deny those claims when you have an ecclesiastical authority keenly interested in your masturbation.

Regardless, I demurred. Weirdo.

- VRDRC

www.cesletter.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8