It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:05 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Daniel Peterson's Latest Attack on Kishkumen
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:09 pm 
God

-

Last edited by Hasa Diga Eebowai on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:09 pm 
Teacher

Kishkumen wrote:
stemelbow wrote:
He didn't insinuate that at all. They, meaning his unnamed friend and he, observe that you seem to agree every wit with Scratch - ideologically and temperamentally. Its more a commentary and how much of a disciple you do come off as. I see what they are saying. There is a likeness in both categories between you and Scratch and his pants.

Daniel Peterson wrote:
I gave an example of how one particularly obsessive and hostile critic of mine, who is both clever and, in my judgment, at least somewhat mentally and/or emotionally disturbed, twisted and misrepresented a post here in order to malign me (yet again).

He's in his seventh year of this, and is still going strong. (He is the impresario, for instance, along with his most vocal disciple, of the current nonsense about the supposed "hit piece." In fact, a friend and close observer plausibly suggests, he may actually be the "disciple's" sock puppet, so ideologically and temperamentally joined at the hip are they.) Here's another neat specimen, again relating to something posted on this very blog:

So, Scratch is mentally disturbed, and I am Scratch's sock puppet. Yeah, he wasn't insinuating anything about me being mentally disturbed. Boy, you're dumb as a post, stem.

fwiw, I think he was saying that Scratch is your sock puppet. But I agree 100% that the suggestion that you're mentally disturbed is defamatory.

Joseph Smith (History of the Church 5:401)

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:10 pm 
Seedy Academician

Carton wrote:
I agree that suggesting you have a personality disorder is offensive.

I agree, and that is the cause for my complaint.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:10 pm 
God

Molok wrote:
No, no, no, you r*****. When they "observed that you seem to agree wit with Scratch" That was being used as evidence for him being Scratch's sock puppet. What's it like to be so stupid? Do they put a cork on your fork?

Thanks for the loving reply. You misunderstood him. He used the observation by his friend to suggest they are very close ideologically and temperamentally. His friend's explanation of them perhaps being the same was they were alike--ideologically and temperamentally. That was not DCP's observation. he was being a little too clever for you, and Kish...so you're in good company.

I ain't nuttin'. don't get all worked up on account of me.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:12 pm 
God

I think it would be interesting to hear Everybody Wang Chung's comments on why DCP's online persona seems at odds (a caricature if you will) with his real life persona.

"One, two, three...let's go shopping!"
Thomas S Monson - Prophet, Seer, Revelator

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:13 pm 
Teacher

Kishkumen wrote:
Carton wrote:
No offense intended Professor Kishkumen, but I have to confess that I also thought that you and Doctor Scratch were the same person. I thought it was kind of an open joke, what with the same kind of "devilish" connotations to the names :twisted: and the fact that you both seem to be the leaders of the anti-mopologetics movement. You're both equally eloquent and I love reading your posts. I love how you are so relentless in your efforts to expose Mopologetics for the malignant growth it has become.

Keep up the good work! You make coming here very enjoyable.

Sure, Carton. You just arrived, so, you don't really have much of a basis for judging. I think that falls under the "being informed" qualification for knowing. If you are informed, and still believe it, then you are probably stupid or just being an ass.

But in your case it is just that you are a more recent arrival.

Well, I do apologize if I said anything to offend you. I sure didn't mean to, and I do think you should be flattered to be compared to Scratch. The two of you are very strong reasons that I like participating here. The overall intelligence and education level of this board is so much higher than over at MDD, and you and Scratch really add to that.

Post subject:
God

-

Last edited by Hasa Diga Eebowai on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seedy Academician

stemelbow wrote:
Thanks for the loving reply. You misunderstood him. He used the observation by his friend to suggest they are very close ideologically and temperamentally. His friend's explanation of them perhaps being the same was they were alike--ideologically and temperamentally. That was not DCP's observation. he was being a little too clever for you, and Kish...so you're in good company.

No, you are dishonestly misrepresenting what DCP said. That's what is going on here stem. You are spreading your little lies in multiple threads for the sake of causing a diversion.

We get it.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:14 pm 
Teacher

Drifting wrote:
I think it would be interesting to hear Everybody Wang Chung's comments on why DCP's online persona seems at odds (a caricature if you will) with his real life persona.

Yes, I am really looking forward to Everybody Wang Chung's report! I was hoping he could really dish some dirt on DCP. :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:15 pm 
God

Kishkumen wrote:
So, Scratch is mentally disturbed, and I am Scratch's sock puppet. Yeah, he wasn't insinuating anything about me being mentally disturbed. Boy, you're dumb as a post, stem.

You've garbled it a bit. I don't think its near as bad as you have it. His observation is Scratch is perhaps mentally disturbed. His friend thought it possible he was your sock puppet. I don't think he intended to accuse you of mental disturbance. Although it is true, you do seem quite on par with him ideologically and temperamentally.

I do say, you could be reading between the lines a bit and he might have meant something so offensive, but it doesn't seem to be the case reading it and not trying to read into it.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:15 pm 
Seedy Academician

Hasa Diga Eebowai wrote:
I've suspected that Stem could be a DCP sock puppet for sometime. It is very convenient that he appears just as the John Dehlin affair flared up, after disappearing for so long.

Thanks,

Hasa Diga Eebowai

He's clearly the sock puppet of someone we know. And I think it is pretty clear that damage control and misdirection is the name of the game. He is here to waste time, lie, and annoy people to death.

The Church of Scientology probably has a manual for going this kind of stuff that they passed along to the More Good Foundation.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:16 pm 
God

Hasa Diga Eebowai wrote:
I've suspected that Stem could be a DCP sock puppet for sometime. It is very convenient that he appears just as the John Dehlin affair flared up, after disappearing for so long.

Thanks,

Hasa Diga Eebowai

+1. You guys want to hit him below the belt promote this view. It'll pretty much ruin his career and life.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:17 pm 
God

stemelbow wrote:

Oh I have reading comprehension problems? Jesus Christ. Projection much?

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:18 pm 
God

Besides we all have some sort of mental disturbance, right? or is it just me?

I thought that's why we posted here.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:20 pm 
Seedy Academician

stemelbow wrote:
You've garbled it a bit. I don't think its near as bad as you have it. His observation is Scratch is perhaps mentally disturbed. His friend thought it possible he was your sock puppet. I don't think he intended to accuse you of mental disturbance. Although it is true, you do seem quite on par with him ideologically and temperamentally.

I do say, you could be reading between the lines a bit and he might have meant something so offensive, but it doesn't seem to be the case reading it and not trying to read into it.

Wow, stem.

See, this is what I mean. You are very good. I respect this part of you. Much better than a lot of the other crap you post.

You know as well as I do that the name of the game in insinuations is direction of others to draw a certain conclusion. The person who insinuates need not make any positive claim. What he does is paint a picture that prompts others to fill in the blanks in the way he wants.

So, first he says that Scratch is perhaps mentally disturbed.

Then he says that his friend "plausibly suggests" that one (Kish/Scratch) is the sock puppet of the other.

All the while, he knows for a fact that I and Scratch are not the same person.

Artfully, he never says that.

It is pretty damn clear that he wants others to view me as mentally disturbed. You know that too, but you are all about wiping his ass so it doesn't stink in front of strangers.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:24 pm 
Seedy Academician

Molok wrote:

Don't sweat it, Molok. All of this stemelbow stupidity is an act designed to annoy us.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:29 pm 
God

Kishkumen wrote:
It is pretty damn clear that he wants others to view me as mentally disturbed. You know that too, but you are all about wiping his ass so it doesn't stink in front of strangers.

Gross. I'm disgusted by your imagination!

Anywho, don't fret I won't view you as mentally disturbed even though the lot of your partners view me that way.

oh i'm so offended

Oh yeah, there was some efforts not long ago accusing me of being autistic by some of your partners here. That was sweet. When I protested another of your partners started a thread about how bad I am (something about the lowest of the low) that I would object to the hostility shown towards those with autism.

Those were the days. Oh wait, these are pretty much the same days.

Well, I wish an apology from me meant something. I'm sorry. No one need think you mentally disturbed.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:29 pm 
God

Kishkumen wrote:
Molok wrote:

Don't sweat it, Molok. All of this stemelbow stupidity is an act designed to annoy us.

I know Kish. I don't post very often but I read this forum pretty much every day. It gets very annoying reading page after page of Stem doing his best to turn every topic into a discussion about him.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:30 pm 
God

Kishkumen wrote:

Not true. I object. I'm actually this stupid. The annoyance extends to all those who know me.

See ya.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:31 pm 
God

Molok wrote:
I know Kish. I don't post very often but I read this forum pretty much every day. It gets very annoying reading page after page of Stem doing his best to turn every topic into a discussion about him.

Think of it this way, without me, folks like Kish wouldn't know you existed. There's always a positive in all this. Stop pouting, for crying aloud.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:32 pm 
God

stemelbow wrote:
I'm actually this stupid.

Agree

"One, two, three...let's go shopping!"
Thomas S Monson - Prophet, Seer, Revelator