It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Catholic Answers are Fascist Bigots....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:13 pm 
God

I registered yesterday, and I replied to several posts.
Today I go back to check the site, and discover that I had been permanently banned for being a "Troll".

First this is an absolute lie.
I took a lot of time respectfully and charitably correcting various statements and claims made toward the Church. No, I didn't call anyone liars, bigots, etc. (I don't actually do that until and unless people start acting like it. I always give people the benefit of the doubt first.)

The only thing I did was claim some things were false, and simply gave the correct information.

As a result, they banned me.
They clearly didn't want any LDS there that could actually tell the full facts of the issues, and thus that made them look bad.

It's just sad the world is..... It doesn't matter how nice you are, bigots will be bigots.

Post subject: Re: Catholic Answers are Fascist Bigots....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:14 pm 
God

You wouldn't know a lie if you spoke it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:18 pm 
God

Given the amount of places you go that ban you, I'd expect you to appreciate this board and it's posters rather more than you do.

"One, two, three...let's go shopping!"
Thomas S Monson - Prophet, Seer, Revelator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:24 pm 
God

Drifting wrote:
Given the amount of places you go that ban you, I'd expect you to appreciate this board and it's posters rather more than you do.

+1

The Catholic apologists don't like ldsfaqs. The Mormon apologists don't like ldsfaqs. It's only us evil apostates who will at least barely tolerate him. :wink:

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:
There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:25 pm 
Apostle

ldsfaqs wrote:
Today I go back to check the site, and discover that I had been permanently banned for being a "Troll".

I took a lot of time respectfully and charitably correcting various statements and claims made toward the Church. No, I didn't call anyone liars, bigots, etc. (I don't actually do that until and unless people start acting like it. I always give people the benefit of the doubt first.)

The only thing I did was claim some things were false, and simply gave the correct information.

They clearly didn't want any LDS there that could actually tell the full facts of the issues, and thus that made them look bad.

It's just sad the world is..... It doesn't matter how nice you are, bigots will be bigots.

LMAO!!!

I post over there quite regularly, and can tell you straight up, you're lying.

There are several very competent (or as competant as they can be) lds posters over there that have been going strong. and haven't been banned.

So, basically, you've lost all credibility on that issue.

You must have been very overboard in order to get banned so quickly.

Actually, the moderation over there is quite fair and balanced.

So, again, you've lost all credibility.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:26 pm 
God

Faqs, I saw your posts. Those threads had nearly fallen off the first page. You should be thankful that the debate has nearly completely subsided after nearly ten years. Instead, you spammed the board with lies that can be easily refuted.

I am happy that your spam-bot attack was so quickly quelled.

Hobo, he made maybe six consecutive posts on one thread. It was ridiculous.

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/a ... cc_toc.htm

Last edited by MCB on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:28 pm 
God

Buffalo wrote:
Drifting wrote:

+1

The Catholic apologists don't like ldsfaqs. The Mormon apologists don't like ldsfaqs. It's only us evil apostates who will at least barely tolerate him. :wink:

Wrong..... Anti-Mormon's and anti-mormon focused forums ban Mormons all the time for little to nothing. Maybe you haven't been paying attention to mormon issues long?

Mormon apologists like me just fine. It's simply the "mods" at MA&DB who unjustly also banned me.

I have said before that freedom to post is the "one" good thing about this forum.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:31 pm 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:

Wrong..... Anti-Mormon's and anti-mormon focused forums ban Mormons all the time for little to nothing. Maybe you haven't been paying attention to mormon issues long?

Mormon apologists like me just fine. It's simply the "mods" at MA&DB who unjustly also banned me.

I have said before that freedom to post is the "one" good thing about this forum.

It's not just the mods. Ask around.

There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:31 pm 
God

hobo1512 wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:

LMAO!!!

I post over there quite regularly, and can tell you straight up, you're lying.

There are several very competent (or as competant as they can be) lds posters over there that have been going strong. and haven't been banned.

So, basically, you've lost all credibility on that issue.

You must have been very overboard in order to get banned so quickly.

Actually, the moderation over there is quite fair and balanced.

So, again, you've lost all credibility.

Go read my posts jerk.... They will be easily found since I posted there only last night.
Further, just because they have a couple of token long timers (who would obviously be missed if banned, and the good people there saw it), doesn't mean they want other LDS there. I'm not lying at all. YOu are the liar for saying something you don't know anything about.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:33 pm 
God

Buffalo wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:

It's not just the mods. Ask around.

Anti-mormons don't count....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:33 pm 
God

The mods at MAD are fair and even handed. You had that banning coming for a long time.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:34 pm 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:
Go read my posts jerk.... They will be easily found since I posted there only last night.
Further, just because they have a couple of token long timers (who would obviously be missed if banned, and the good people there saw it), doesn't mean they want other LDS there. I'm not lying at all. YOu are the liar for saying something you don't know anything about.

I think the 'Mystery of the Banning' has been solved...

"One, two, three...let's go shopping!"
Thomas S Monson - Prophet, Seer, Revelator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:35 pm 
God

Quote:
YOu are the liar for saying something you don't know anything about.

Lee, do you know what liar means? I don't think you do.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:36 pm 
God

MCB wrote:
Faqs, I saw your posts. Those threads had nearly fallen off the first page. You should be thankful that the debate has nearly completely subsided after nearly ten years. Instead, you spammed the board with lies that can be easily refuted.

I didn't "spam" the board. I simply responded to a few claims in a few threads.
That's not "spamming".

Further, your "opinion" on what is easily refuted or not is not relevant.
And your "ten years" old posts claim is a lie. I simply respond in some posts that were primarily on the very first page RECENT discussions, and maybe one or two on the second page.

Quote:
I am happy that your spam-bot attack was so quickly quelled.

Hobo, he made maybe six consecutive posts on one thread. It was ridiculous.

Of course you're happy about being a fascist bigot..... What's new for an anti-mormon?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:40 pm 
God

Spurven Ten Sing wrote:
The mods at MAD are fair and even handed. You had that banning coming for a long time.

No I didn't.... I admit that I commented on some politics that the mods didn't like me to comment on in the past, but I corrected that. I had stopped commenting, or if I did, it was very generic so as not to inflame the liberal and liberal mods.

Further, I was banned for simply asking someone to leave me alone and stop causing problems.
Someone had said something disrespectful and uncalled for, and so I asked them to stop. I was actually trying to follow the rules by not responding in kind. And instead they banned me for it.

So, don't tell me what I had coming. I always posted respectfully at MA&DB, save concerning politics in which yes I was a bit critical.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:42 pm 
Apostle

ldsfaqs wrote:

I read them you freak, just like MCB. :lol:

You're the one that said "They clearly didn't want any LDS there that could actually tell the full facts of the issues, and thus that made them look bad." (underline mine)

Yet, there are some LDS posters doing just fine.

Again, credibility lacking.

You know, at some point you have to take responsibility for your own actions. If all of these boards are banning you, don't you think it might have something to do with your behavior.

Again, nice try whack job. You got what you deserved.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:43 pm 
God

Drifting wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:

I think the 'Mystery of the Banning' has been solved...

Nope.... Contrary to your belief, I'm perfectly capable of responding respectfully to people. I did it at MA&DB and I have and do do it elsewhere for many years.
Here however, I'm not going to respect disrespect, and call people on their false and unfair and unrighteous degrading.

He degraded me unfairly, and so he deserved to be called a jerk. It's allowed here.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:43 pm 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:
Spurven Ten Sing wrote:

No I didn't.... I admit that I commented on some politics that the mods didn't like me to comment on in the past, but I corrected that. I had stopped commenting, or if I did, it was very generic so as not to inflame the liberal and liberal mods.

Further, I was banned for simply asking someone to leave me alone and stop causing problems.
Someone had said something disrespectful and uncalled for, and so I asked them to stop. I was actually trying to follow the rules by not responding in kind. And instead they banned me for it.

So, don't tell me what I had coming. I always posted respectfully at MA&DB, save concerning politics in which yes I was a bit critical.

Give me a link to your unjust banning or I'm calling you a liar.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:44 pm 
God

I love the graphic at the top of this board. I think it actually helps diffuse the situation to know that you are allowed to engage in that type of debate.

Liar! Heathen!

Conservatism is the Gospel of Christ and the Plan of Salvation in Action.
The Degeneracy Of Progressivism.
A lesson on 'Faggotry' for Kevin Graham; a legitimately descriptive and even positive term used by homosexuals themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:45 pm 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:

Anti-mormons don't count....

What I was trying to avoid saying, but will now say, is that believing Mormons are embarrassed of you, and they'd be happier if you stopped posting. Sorry.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:46 pm 
God

hobo1512 wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:

I read them you freak, just like MCB. :lol:

You're the one that said "They clearly didn't want any LDS there that could actually tell the full facts of the issues, and thus that made them look bad." (underline mine)

Yet, there are some LDS posters doing just fine.

Again, credibility lacking.

You know, at some point you have to take responsibility for your own actions. If all of these boards are banning you, don't you think it might have something to do with your behavior.

Again, nice try whack job. You got what you deserved.

Burn in hell bigot whack job yourself.....

I didn't post there as I do here. They had no reasonable reason to ban me there.
Most of the people there aren't bigots just ignorant, so I have no reason to talk to them like I talk to you scum.

If I was so "terrible"..... Quote even ONE "so terrible" statement from me there, that isn't simply a different view and opinion??? Should be EASY.... Since I was so "obviously" terrible in your mind. PROVE IT.... Otherwise you are the liar and bigot you in fact are. You've provided no facts or substance to prove I deserved to have been banned there.

Further, the "reason" given for the ban was "Trolling". Responding to several posts is not trolling. Further, if I had posted unkindly, they would have instead have used that as the reason.

Last edited by ldsfaqs on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.