It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lack of Moderation
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:00 pm 
God

jskains wrote:

Oh Joe Smith, you turn me on! Tell me more of those Explanations of Facsimile No. 3. They turn me on!! Oh baby!

:lol:

Mormon prophets are good for laughs! Tie them up and tickle them till they cry, "Uncle"!

LOL -- Monson is a PIMP!

Paul O

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:
jskains wrote:

Oh Joe Smith, you turn me on! Tell me more of those Explanations of Facsimile No. 3. They turn me on!! Oh baby!

Mormon prophets are good for laughs! Tie them up and tickle them till they cry, "Uncle"!

LOL -- Monson is a PIMP!

Paul O

Oh the beer is flowing tonight.

JMS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 pm 
God

Doctor Scratch wrote:
Paul,

You should ask him about his show-worthy, long-haired wiener. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to tell you all about it.

Perhaps he'll open a thread down in the telestial board?

Or, he can PM me and tell me about his wiener. I'm all ears. I've learned that Mormons are very intune with their wieners and how they don't get used enough. Must be lack of moderation on their part? I'm sure I can help poor jskains.

Paul O

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:06 pm 
God

Bond James Bond wrote:

Anytime you wish you can return to your silly threads castigating atheism and science.

No I am done with the playground. I'm trying out the supposedly more adult areas for serious discussion.

Lets see if Shades actually means it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:07 pm 
God

Doctor Scratch wrote:
Paul,

You should ask him about his show-worthy, long-haired wiener. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to tell you all about it.

It's called a Dachshund. That's what mature adults call it.

JMS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:09 pm 
God

jskains wrote:

JMS

Bear me your testimony how you KNOW the Explanations of Facsimile No. 3 in your scriptures are true. Make me laugh! Give me some of that testimony foam!

Joe Smith was testifying with his zipper down. You do the same, boy. Tell me you KNOW the Explanations are true and correct.

Make me laugh. Mormons are clowns in a circus to be laughed at. They are like r******* people on disability! Spencer Whore Kimball bore witness, YOU can too!

Paul O

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:10 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:
jskains wrote:

JMS

Bear me your testimony how you KNOW the Explanations of Facsimile No. 3 in your scriptures are true. Make me laugh! Give me some of that testimony foam!

Joe Smith was testifying with his zipper down. You do the same, boy. Tell me you KNOW the Explanations are true and correct.

Make me laugh. Mormons are clowns in a circus to be laughed at. They are like r******* people on disability! Spencer Whore Kimball bore witness, YOU can too!

Paul O

I would actually willingly bet my right arm that most of society would laugh more at the absolute incoherence of the junk you post.

JMS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:16 pm 
God

jskains wrote:
I would actually willingly bet my right arm that most of society would laugh more at the absolute incoherence of the junk you post.

JMS

The Explanations of Facsimile No. 3 are worth their weight in gold. Thank you, Joe Smith!

Mormons are dodos!

Go read a book or, two. You're dumb.

Paul O

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:17 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:

Go read a book or, two. You're dumb.

Paul O

Actually I can speak quite well. My vocal cords work pretty good. Thanks for your concern though.

JMS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:21 pm 
God

jskains wrote:
Actually I can speak quite well. My vocal cords work pretty good. Thanks for your concern though.

JMS

You're no better than the Explanations of Facsimile No. 3. Everyone around here pretty much puts you on that level. You can't even read Egyptian you silly boy.

You're toast. You're not even valid! You, like Joe Smith, are a joke! So, take Facismile No. 3 and hike on back to Utah and crawl into the hole you came out of.

Paul O

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:23 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:

You're no better than the Explanations of Facsimile No. 3. Everyone around here pretty much puts you on that level. You can't even read Egyptian you silly boy.

You're toast. You're not even valid! You, like Joe Smith, are a joke! So, take Facismile No. 3 and hike on back to Utah and crawl into the hole you came out of.

Paul O

Alrighty then. Someone's brain has ceased and needs some WD40

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:30 pm 
God

jskains wrote:

How about you provide some intelligent Explanations to the Explanations of Facsimile No. 3? Just write your answers here for everyone to read them. We all know you're just another dumb Mormon who doesn't know jack about the Pearl of Great Price.

What's the king's name? How about you ask Tommy-boy Monson? I'll bet Tommy-boy Monson doesn't even know the name.

Mormons are dumb.

Paul O

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:33 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:
jskains wrote:

How about you provide some intelligent Explanations to the Explanations of Facsimile No. 3? Just write your answers here for everyone to read them. We all know you're just another dumb Mormon who doesn't know jack about the Pearl of Great Price.

What's the king's name? How about you ask Tommy-boy Monson? I'll bet Tommy-boy Monson doesn't even know the name.

Mormons are dumb.

Paul O

Some are. I know one that had throat cancer and can no longer speak. But most have good use of speech capacity. You seem obsessed with those who can't talk.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:36 pm 
God

jskains wrote:
Doctor Scratch wrote:
Paul,

It's called a Dachshund. That's what mature adults call it.

JMS

What's the king's name in Facsimile No. 3? What do mature people call it?

PS. You, like Joe Smith, can't read Egyptian!

Paul O

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:42 pm 
God

jskains wrote:
Some are. I know one that had throat cancer and can no longer speak. But most have good use of speech capacity. You seem obsessed with those who can't talk.

What's the name of the king written in the writing of Facsimile No. 3 -- you Mormon liar?

Put up or shut up. You Mormons love to make things up. People are sick of it. Intelligent people with a serious education don't fall for Mormon revelations unless they are crooked people. Everyone knows that the Explanations of Facismile No. 3 are simply more Mormon lies!

It's been proven that the Mormon revelations are false.

Paul O

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:13 am 
Founder & Visionary

jskains wrote:
This has been a fun reminder of why this place is no better than MDB. They are too strict, this place is too loose.

What would you have me do in order to "tighten it up?"

--Brother of Jerry, Recovery from Mormonism

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:15 am 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
jskains wrote:
This has been a fun reminder of why this place is no better than MDB. They are too strict, this place is too loose.

What would you have me do in order to "tighten it up?"

I predict that the measures jskains suggests would result in jskains being ineligible for participation on the board!

"One, two, three...let's go shopping!"
Thomas S Monson - Prophet, Seer, Revelator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:13 am 
the very elect

Is Bro Skains riding off into the sunset?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgzsiM6erE8

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:58 am 
God

jskains wrote:

To the friends who were watching me stir this place up, your welcome :). I told you it was easy. :) These people are as playable as a cheap piano and as predictable as a trashy romance.

JMS

I'm glad you've been amused by publicly embarrassing yourself and the LDS church. Everyone needs a hobby. :)

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:
There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:02 am 
God

Buffalo wrote:
jskains wrote:

To the friends who were watching me stir this place up, your welcome :). I told you it was easy. :) These people are as playable as a cheap piano and as predictable as a trashy romance.

JMS

I'm glad you've been amused by publicly embarrassing yourself and the LDS church. Everyone needs a hobby. :)

That's the humor. I have plenty of people I have talked to that find you guys and your behavior far more embarrassing. Other than your group's own back patting, outside of here this place is regarded as a joke and many ex-LDS have tried to convince me this is not an example of who they are.

JMS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:08 am 
God

jskains wrote:
That's the humor. I have plenty of people I have talked to that find you guys and your behavior far more embarrassing. Other than your group's own back patting, outside of here this place is regarded as a joke and many ex-LDS have tried to convince me this is not an example of who they are.

JMS

Links, or it didn't happen.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next