It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Analytics is a scumbag JERK!!!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:33 pm 
God

LeeUniverse,

Like I said earlier, shove the Facsimile No. 3 Explanations up your sorry ass -- or ram them up your bishop's ass next Sunday when you confess your masturbation sins. If you can't figure out that Joe Smith was a dirty liar then you're just plain stupid. Remain stupid, for all I care. You're a f*****g liar with pants on fire. Unzip your zipper! Let's see what you got.

Hmmm.

:lol:

Paul O

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:47 pm 
God

Hades wrote:
Even as a TBM I was turned off by the way Mormons judge character.

And TBM's are turned of by the way you people lie, misrepresent and judge character, just as you did here.

If you had read that quote in CONTEXT, I wasn't at all saying what you both claim of me.
Further, in a post later, I responded to that false attack against me, and FULLY Clarified my meaning, which is entirely NOT as you claimed of my words.

Now, let me do it again since the anti-mormon has a mental disorder and can't comprehend basic English.

What I said what that whatever "weaknesses" or flaws people I know might have or are different than I, they are far better people than Paul O. Whether they be non-mormon, smokers, gay, or whatever. I said THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE.....!!! And in case you didn't know, Paul O. is gay, non-mormon, etc. Thus, I was comparing similar to similar.

You people are stupid jerk children in your intellectual judgments!
I was claiming the complete OPPOSITE of your claim against me.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:13 pm 
God

I wonder what it would be like to have sex with jezzus christ. Do you suppose he bathes and keeps clean? Does he have a foul odor about him? Ancient people are strange.

I wonder if jezzus is cute? [X-rated content deleted]s!

Come lord jezzus, I want to check you out -- let me see your ass.

Paul O

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:58 am 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:
So, I'm posting under a new username, fully following the rules, adding my views, etc. to discussions over at MA&DB, and Analytics "outs" me as leeuniverse.

May you burn in hell forever jerkwad!
It's bad enough that they've banned me twice over there wrongly and unjustly when I didn't break any rules or do anything wrong, and then keep banning me simply because I create a new user, but then people like YOU who spend their lives degrading people to rub salt in the wound.

Lot of arrogant slimeballs on the net. Sad sad sad you all are!

You're also Obiwan, right?

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:
There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:08 am 
God

You know Lee, if you're going to survive over there as a sock puppet, you have to stop doing such easily identifiable things like:

Calling everyone a liar
Claiming that there is no such thing as genuine concerns about the church
Calling everyone who disagrees with you (LDS or not) an anti-Mormon
Claiming that you know everything there is to know because you used to be an anti-Mormon and now you're back again.

In other words, you'll never be successful until you're cured of your many neuroses.

There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:22 pm 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:
So, I'm posting under a new username, fully following the rules, adding my views, etc. to discussions over at MA&DB, and Analytics "outs" me as leeuniverse.

Isn't registering a sock puppet on a board from which you have been banned like . . . oh, I don't know . . . lying?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:24 pm 
God

consiglieri wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:

Isn't registering a sock puppet on a board from which you have been banned like . . . oh, I don't know . . . lying?

Surely you mean...LYING!!!!!

"One, two, three...let's go shopping!"
Thomas S Monson - Prophet, Seer, Revelator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:37 pm 
God

ldsfaqs is the lying liar who lies.

That means everybody he calls a liar is actually telling the truth.

O how the mighty are fallen.

All the Best!

--Consiglieri

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:03 pm 
God

You guys are mentally r*******.....

Creating a username on a forum and posting is not "lying".
Breaking rules is not lying.
If I claimed I wasn't who I was, if I made false statements, etc., that would be lying.

Learn the difference!

Another thing, even if I did break the rules to post there again, my "actual" bannings have both been unjust and entirely wrong. I did not break any rules the two times I've been actually banned in my history.

The last time I was banned, I was banned for simply asking someone to stop causing problems.
In other words, I was trying to prevent a problem and being banned. Yet, they banned me for simply asking someone to leave me alone.

Anyway, I've already addressed the unjust moderation and crossing of the line Mod's of MA&DB have of late started to engage in for intellectual "purity" reasons. Interesting how Mod actions at MA&DB mimics the Nazi extermination of the Jews.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:28 pm 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:
You guys are mentally r*******.....

Creating a username on a forum and posting is not "lying".
Breaking rules is not lying.
If I claimed I wasn't who I was, if I made false statements, etc., that would be lying.

Learn the difference!

Another thing, even if I did break the rules to post there again, my "actual" bannings have both been unjust and entirely wrong. I did not break any rules the two times I've been actually banned in my history.

The last time I was banned, I was banned for simply asking someone to stop causing problems.
In other words, I was trying to prevent a problem and being banned. Yet, they banned me for simply asking someone to leave me alone.

Anyway, I've already addressed the unjust moderation and crossing of the line Mod's of MA&DB have of late started to engage in for intellectual "purity" reasons. Interesting how Mod actions at MA&DB mimics the Nazi extermination of the Jews.

http://www.lds.org/manual/gospel-princi ... y?lang=eng

To Lie Is Dishonest

Lying is intentionally deceiving others. Bearing false witness is one form of lying. The Lord gave this commandment to the children of Israel: “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour” (Exodus 20:16). Jesus also taught this when He was on earth (see Matthew 19:18). There are many other forms of lying. When we speak untruths, we are guilty of lying. We can also intentionally deceive others by a gesture or a look, by silence, or by telling only part of the truth. Whenever we lead people in any way to believe something that is not true, we are not being honest.

The Lord is not pleased with such dishonesty, and we will have to account for our lies. Satan would have us believe it is all right to lie. He says, “Yea, lie a little; … there is no harm in this” (2 Nephi 28:8). Satan encourages us to justify our lies to ourselves. Honest people will recognize Satan’s temptations and will speak the whole truth, even if it seems to be to their disadvantage.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:33 pm 
ldsfaqs wrote:
Interesting how Mod actions at MA&DB mimics the Nazi extermination of the Jews.

I think this defintively answers the question of whether or not ldsfaqs is for real. I do not believe any serious person would say this.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:31 am 
God

Stormy Waters wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:
Interesting how Mod actions at MA&DB mimics the Nazi extermination of the Jews.

I think this defintively answers the question of whether or not ldsfaqs is for real. I do not believe any serious person would say this.

I thought about clarifying for idiots like you who couldn't understand the point (the details of the example) rather than the extreme nature of the example, but I decided not to waste my time.

Turns out as I thought I should have anyway, because can't expect you people to actually use your brains and think for a change.

The point of the example was that the Mod's like the example, have an arbitrary classification based on their own belief system, rather than an actual set of rules, that they use to destroy people and then try to develop some kind of rules along the way trying to form some kind of codified system which is just a bunch of crap that doesn't mean anything. In other words, they "exterminate" people arbitrarily according to their "feelings" not based on any set rules or the breaking of them.

I was banned simply because someone said something disrespectful, and rather than responding to it I simply asked them to leave me alone and to stop causing problems, and I was banned or it. You can't get more "arbitrary" than that. Like the extermination of the Jews, their system was arbitrary, and only after time went buy did they "try" to create some sort of rules from it, but the rules simply made it even more convoluted.

Anyway, use your brain next time before you criticize.....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:01 am 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:
The point of the example was that the Mormon Leaders like the example, have an arbitrary classification based on their own belief system, rather than an actual set of rules, that they use to destroy people and then try to develop some kind of rules along the way trying to form some kind of codified system which is just a bunch of crap that doesn't mean anything. In other words, they "exterminate" people arbitrarily according to their "feelings" not based on any set rules or the breaking of them.

FIFY

"One, two, three...let's go shopping!"
Thomas S Monson - Prophet, Seer, Revelator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:27 am 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:
Like the extermination of the Jews, their system was arbitrary, and only after time went buy did they "try" to create some sort of rules from it, but the rules simply made it even more convoluted.

Seriously, fags, can you understand why your equation might be found just a wee bit offensive?

Or is it only "idiots" who look askance at comparing the extermination of millions of Jews because of their religion with your getting banned from a message board because you are an asshole?

Maybe I should correct that last bit.

Okay, a "lying asshole."

All the Best!

--Consiglieri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:38 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Analytics: Is this true? If so, why would you do that?

I wasn't trying to “out” him. I had no insider information. All I did was verbalize what his inimitable style was screaming to everybody.

Somebody had asked who this guy was who was allowed to get away with such awful behavior. I assumed that the reason he was getting away with it was because the moderators knew who he was and made allowances for him for being “special.” How’s that for ironic.

In any case, I’m sorry if I broke some message board etiquette. I’d never speculate on somebody’s IRL identity, but I thought connecting the dots between monikers was fair game.

And I offer a sincere apology to ldsfaqs: I didn’t realize you were trying to conceal your identity.

"It is of course theoretically possible for government to create wealth."

-Dr. Thomas Sowell
from an email exchange with Louis DeBroux:
http://kudzumollymormon.blogspot.com/20 ... rsary.html

Working Men of All Countries, Unite!
-Karl Marx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:59 am 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:
I thought about clarifying for idiots like you who couldn't understand the point (the details of the example) rather than the extreme nature of the example, but I decided not to waste my time.

Turns out as I thought I should have anyway, because can't expect you people to actually use your brains and think for a change.

The point of the example was that the Mod's like the example, have an arbitrary classification based on their own belief system, rather than an actual set of rules, that they use to destroy people and then try to develop some kind of rules along the way trying to form some kind of codified system which is just a bunch of crap that doesn't mean anything. In other words, they "exterminate" people arbitrarily according to their "feelings" not based on any set rules or the breaking of them.

I was banned simply because someone said something disrespectful, and rather than responding to it I simply asked them to leave me alone and to stop causing problems, and I was banned or it. You can't get more "arbitrary" than that. Like the extermination of the Jews, their system was arbitrary, and only after time went buy did they "try" to create some sort of rules from it, but the rules simply made it even more convoluted.

Anyway, use your brain next time before you criticize.....

This escapism from reality that you consistently portray isn't healthy. The fact is that the LDS online community is deeply embarrassed by you, and that is why you were banned, and will be banned using whatever sock puppet you come up with. What you need to do is figure out why they're so embarrassed by you and try to rectify it.

It is humiliating to be rejected by one's own tribe, that's for sure.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:06 pm 
God

LeeUniverse keeps getting the boot on LDS apologetic boards because he consistently scores points for the critics and demonstrates how silly Mormons can be. So, the organized apologists have to get rid of him lest he spoils their gameplan. There is no telling how many people LeeUniverse has helped steer away from the church by just being his dumb self and saying stupid things.

Paul O

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:43 am 
God

Analytics wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:
Analytics: Is this true? If so, why would you do that?

I wasn't trying to “out” him. I had no insider information. All I did was verbalize what his inimitable style was screaming to everybody.

Somebody had asked who this guy was who was allowed to get away with such awful behavior. I assumed that the reason he was getting away with it was because the moderators knew who he was and made allowances for him for being “special.” How’s that for ironic.

In any case, I’m sorry if I broke some message board etiquette. I’d never speculate on somebody’s IRL identity, but I thought connecting the dots between monikers was fair game.

And I offer a sincere apology to ldsfaqs: I didn’t realize you were trying to conceal your identity.

First, thank you for the apology, you seem to be sincere. I appreciate it.
Second, "awful behavior" was the claim by some anti-mormon, but anyone reasonable other than certain anti-mormons would know reading what I actually wrote, that I simply gave an intellectual analysis of my views of the issue.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:47 am 
God

beastie wrote:
This escapism from reality that you consistently portray isn't healthy. The fact is that the LDS online community is deeply embarrassed by you, and that is why you were banned, and will be banned using whatever sock puppet you come up with. What you need to do is figure out why they're so embarrassed by you and try to rectify it.

It is humiliating to be rejected by one's own tribe, that's for sure.

No one there is "rejecting" me, only certain mods that are liberal and jerks.
Everyone else has liked me for years, and I like them, even those I've had arguments with, such as Kerry Shirts a couple of times on a couple of issues over the years.

For those who have paid attention. I showed on this board how I was last banned, that it was unjust, and everyone here agreed that it was wrong. Since then, I've only been banned for simply creating new usernames. I haven't actually done anything wrong per the rules, save that one.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:01 am 
God

Is there anyone else who worries about how internet fixation has affected some people. I mean really, go for a walk and smell the flowers every once in a while.

Yes indeed there will always be jerks and there will always be the unfair things that happen to people. But to start a thread on the hate that manifest in ones own soul towards another is a little over the top.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:21 pm 
God

Franktalk wrote:
Is there anyone else who worries about how internet fixation has affected some people. I mean really, go for a walk and smell the flowers every once in a while.

Yes indeed there will always be jerks and there will always be the unfair things that happen to people. But to start a thread on the hate that manifest in ones own soul towards another is a little over the top.

I don't have hate for Analytics, I simply called him out for him doing something wrong and uncoof.
What's the saying love the sinner but hate the sin? I don't stand on the sidelines, I call out wrong when I see it, especially if it's done to me. I've had enough emotional and physical abuse in life that I simply will not tolerate it, I will speak up.

It is simply wrong what people do to others, and they need to know about it.
Knowing after all is the first step, if they ever choose to humble themselves to finally get a clue.