Mormon Discussions
http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/

Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accepting
http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22210
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Dr. Shades [ Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:34 am ]
Post subject:  Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accepting

zeezrom wrote:
I'm sorry to admit to what we did to him later...

Took turns sodomizing him?

Author:  Molok [ Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Called" to cubscouts, regretting accepting

Dr. Shades wrote:
zeezrom wrote:
I'm sorry to admit to what we did to him later...

Took turns sodomizing him?

Holy crap Shades, you went to a dark place.

Author:  just me [ Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accep

Holy ____ hell. I need to bleach my eyes now...

Author:  Shulem [ Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accep

____ me.

Paul O

Author:  Molok [ Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accep

Shulem wrote:
____ me.

Paul O

Say please.

Author:  Dr. Shades [ Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Called" to cubscouts, regretting accepting

Molok wrote:
Holy crap Shades, you went to a dark place.

He wouldn't admit what they did to him later, so what else could it be?

Author:  Shulem [ Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accep

Molok wrote:
Shulem wrote:
____ me.

Paul O

Say please.


Nevermind the cubscouts. ____ me!

Image

RATED R

Paul O

Author:  Jersey Girl [ Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accep

Dr. Shades wrote:
zeezrom wrote:
I'm sorry to admit to what we did to him later...

Took turns sodomizing him?


Shades honey, shut the ____ up.

Please.

Author:  Dr. Shades [ Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accep

Jersey Girl wrote:
Shades honey, shut the f*** up.

Please.

Why? Give me one good reason.

Author:  Jersey Girl [ Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accep

Dr. Shades wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Shades honey, shut the f*** up.

Please.

Why? Give me one good reason.


Because your comments make you look disconnected and weird.

I'm being honest.

Author:  Shulem [ Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accep

Jersey Girl wrote:
Because your comments make you look disconnected and weird.

I'm being honest.


How about me? Surely I'm disconnected and weird. I like being wierd! It's ____ great!

Paul O

Author:  Dr. Shades [ Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accep

Jersey Girl wrote:
Because your comments make you look disconnected and weird.

I'm being honest.

Here's a social cue for you: If my comments make me look disconnected and weird, say THAT first and just skip over the "Shades honey, shut the f*** up" part. You'll come across as much more stable, reasonable, and mature that way.

Author:  Shulem [ Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accep

Dr. Shades wrote:
Here's a social cue for you: If my comments make me look disconnected and weird, say THAT first and just skip over the "Shades honey, shut the f*** up" part. You'll come across as much more stable, reasonable, and mature that way.


I would have to agree. And, it sure wasn't lady-like when Jersey Girl said that.

Ha ha!

Paul O

Author:  Jersey Girl [ Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accep

Dr. Shades wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Because your comments make you look disconnected and weird.

I'm being honest.

Here's a social cue for you: If my comments make me look disconnected and weird, say THAT first and just skip over the "Shades honey, shut the f*** up" part. You'll come across as much more stable, reasonable, and mature that way.


Did you say that to the other posters who criticized you?

Author:  Dr. Shades [ Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accep

Jersey Girl wrote:
Did you say that to the other posters who criticized you?

Of course not. Criticism is part of the board. It's the "shut the f*** up" part, sans any real criticism, that makes the speaker come across as unhinged.

Author:  Jersey Girl [ Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accep

Dr. Shades wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Did you say that to the other posters who criticized you?

Of course not. Criticism is part of the board. It's the "shut the f*** up" part, sans any real criticism, that makes the speaker come across as unhinged.


So..."Holy ____ hell I need to bleach my eyes now" and "____ me" included real criticism?

Author:  Jersey Girl [ Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accep

Shulem wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:
Here's a social cue for you: If my comments make me look disconnected and weird, say THAT first and just skip over the "Shades honey, shut the f*** up" part. You'll come across as much more stable, reasonable, and mature that way.


I would have to agree. And, it sure wasn't lady-like when Jersey Girl said that.

Ha ha!

Paul O


Do you strive to be a gentleman on this board?

Author:  Doctor CamNC4Me [ Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accep

Dr. Shades wrote:
zeezrom wrote:
I'm sorry to admit to what we did to him later...

Took turns sodomizing him?


I thought it was funny...

- VRDRC

Author:  Jersey Girl [ Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accep

Shulem wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Because your comments make you look disconnected and weird.

I'm being honest.


How about me? Surely I'm disconnected and weird. I like being wierd! It's ____ great!

Paul O


I often make exceptions for you.

:-)

Author:  Jersey Girl [ Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accep

Cam,

I would venture a solid guess that Shades also thought it was funny. I can't read his mind though...

Author:  Jersey Girl [ Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Telestial comment"Called" to cubscouts, regretting accep

Dr. Shades wrote:
Here's a social cue for you: If my comments make me look disconnected and weird, say THAT first and just skip over the "Shades honey, shut the f*** up" part. You'll come across as much more stable, reasonable, and mature that way.


That's not a "social cue". You can call it advice, a hint, or a tip if you like. But it's not a social cue.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/