It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:54 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:25 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:17 pm
Posts: 702
Doctor Dahesh (1912-1984) was the miracle-working Prophet of Lebanon. He performed thousands of supernatural miracles, and made hundreds of direct detailed prophecies, all of which came truth, to the letter.

TBMs (true believing Mormons) won't accept him, because they already have a "Living Prophet"--Thomas B. Monson. Although, he does not actually prophecy, or see visions, or receive Revelations (unless you call the newspaper a "revelation"--and Brigham Young did!).

Mormons are told "There can be only one Prophet on Earth at one time"--at the same time they sustain 15 men as "Prophets" and also the Book of Mormon says that in the time of Lehi "there were many prophets in the land" which warned the people.

Anyway, I digress! Back to the subject!

What would Doctor Dahesh say about Mormonism? Well, we don't know because he never mentioned Mormonism, or Joseph Smith, or The Book of Mormon. But, judging by the things he did say and write, I can "guess" what he might say about Mormonism:

My guess of what Dr. Dahesh might say about Mormonism:

"As I have said before, the Father does not care what religion we are. He only cares how we treat our fellow beings. The Atheist who does more good to others in his life than the Christian or the Muslim, shall reap a greater reward than they in the Hereafter. And that applies to the Mormon as well. The more good he or she does, the greater his or her reward. As far as Joseph Smith goes, he will be punished for his sins, and rewarded for his good works. The Law of Karma is operative upon all things. A Mormon who sincerely believes that Mormonism is true, and The Book of Mormon is a true work of prophets that lived in Ancient America, shall not be punished for that belief; no more than a child who believes in Santa Claus is punished for that belief in the Hereafter. We will all be judged according to our works, not our beliefs. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is not the Joseph Smith Story, nor any church or religion. The Good News that Jesus taught was first revealed to Zoroaster. He was told by Vohuman to preach Good Words-Good Thoughts-Good Deeds! THAT is the Good News! In the World of Souls the Muslim shall find himself with the Jew, and the Jew with the Christian, and the Christian with the Atheist, and the Atheist with the Buddhist, and the Buddhist with the Agnostic, and the Agnostic with the Jain, and the Jain with the Satanist, and the Satanist with the Mormon, and they shall all say to one another: "What are YOU doing here?" Then they all shall learn that the Father does not care what religion we are. He only cares how we treat our fellow living things."[/color]
http://daheshism.angelfire.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:24 am 
Founder & Visionary
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:07 pm
Posts: 9936
Location: Shady Acres Status: MODERATOR
Didn't you used to be Ba'Hai? And weren't you quite active in promoting it?

What made you leave?

_________________
"Apparently it takes LDS Inc. about 5 to 10 years to forget how much it hurt the last time it shot itself in the foot."

--Brother of Jerry, Recovery from Mormonism


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:31 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:00 pm
Posts: 9090
Dr. Shades wrote:
Didn't you used to be Ba'Hai? And weren't you quite active in promoting it?

What made you leave?



Oh boy! I think I know who this is. Explains a lot.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:22 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:17 pm
Posts: 702
On my mission I met many Members (of course). Many of the men (especially) were not raised in the Church, as would be the case in Utah or Idaho. I met quite a few Mormons who were raised Catholic, then became a Protestant (Methodist, or Baptist, or Presbyterian, or Lutheran, etc.), then the missionaries tracted them out, or they married a Mormon woman. Then they converted to the Church.

Question for Jason: These men belonged to three different religions. Is this not PROOF that these men, were, in fact Mentally Ill? Is not the fact they belonged or joined three different religions "proof" they were mentally unstable?

You will say: Of course not!

Yet, the fact that I have belonged to three means I "am" mentally unstable.

Why the duplicity" Why the double-standard?

The reason is this:

*Jason has a massive ego.
*I have bruised that ego by disagreeing with you.
*You will "pay me back" by attacking me in some fashion such as questioning my mental stability.

That is the reason why.


Jason Bourne wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:
Didn't you used to be Ba'Hai? And weren't you quite active in promoting it?

What made you leave?



Oh boy! I think I know who this is. Explains a lot.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:48 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:17 pm
Posts: 702
On my mission I met many Members (of course). Many of the men (especially) were not raised in the Church, as would be the case in Utah or Idaho. I met quite a few Mormons who were raised Catholic, then became a Protestant (Methodist, or Baptist, or Presbyterian, or Lutheran, etc.), then the missionaries tracted them out, or they married a Mormon woman. Then they converted to the Church.

Question for Jason: These men belonged to three different religions. Is this not PROOF that these men, were, in fact Mentally Ill? Is not the fact they belonged or joined three different religions "proof" they were mentally unstable?

You will say: Of course not!

Yet, the fact that I have belonged to three means: I "am" mentally unstable.

Why the duplicity" Why the double-standard?

If a Roman soldier joins the Pharisees, then hears John preaching, and joins John's sect, then sees the miracles of Jesus, and he then becomes a Christian is he....

a) A Seeker of Truth who follows the greatest amount of Truth when he sees it,? or...

b) obviously mentally unstable: a liar, a fraud, and a hypocrite evidenced by the fact he can't "stay" in one religion?

The answer of course is "a".


The reason I have belonged to three different religions is "a".

Now, was Jerald Tanner an honest man? If so, eveything he wrote was 100% TRUE!!!

If that is true, then Joseph Smith was a FRAUD!

But, you will say, "No, whateve Jerald Tanner wrote about Joseph Smith is a LIE, because I just don't 'want' to believe it, but whatever Jerald Tanner wrote about Daheshist is 'true' because...well...I 'want' to believe that!"

Truth doesn't work like that Jason. In fact, Jerald Tanner LIED every day of his life. His lies were subtle ones. But that doesn't mean Joseph Smith was a true Prophet.



Quote:
Oh boy! I think I know who this is. Explains a lot.
[/quote]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:52 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:00 pm
Posts: 9090
Quote:

Question for Jason: These men belonged to three different religions. Is this not PROOF that these men, were, in fact Mentally Ill? Is not the fact they belonged or joined three different religions "proof" they were mentally unstable?


I am not sure what your point is here but no it does not mean they were mentally ill.
Quote:
You will say: Of course not!


Hey you got one right!

Quote:
Yet, the fact that I have belonged to three means I "am" mentally unstable.


I never said you were mentally ill. How can I know that just from our posting. I just think you are hung up on some issues based on the way you keep talking about them and maybe need some help there. Others have pointed that out here as well in the short time you have posted here.

Quote:
Why the duplicity" Why the double-standard?



There is no double standard. You are setting up a straw man. I never made any argument that you were mentally ill because you changed religions three times. In fact I did not even know that till you said it in this thread.

Quote:
The reason is this:

*Jason has a massive ego


You have no way of knowing a thing about my ego. But I will tell you I think I have a healthy ego.

Quote:
*I have bruised that ego by disagreeing with you.



Ummm, Nope. It is you how are upset about me challenging your asinine claims in other threads.

Quote:
*You will "pay me back" by attacking me in some fashion such as questioning my mental stability.

That is the reason why.



Bzzzzzzt. You got this one wrong. I did say I think I know who you are but that it not questioning your mental health. But I won't talk about who you are in any detail here. Even if you are who I think you are I do not know you personally and have only heard about you. That is all I will say about it. I do not disclose personal information on message boards.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:04 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:17 pm
Posts: 702
Bzzzzzzt. You got this one wrong. I did say I think I know who you are but that it not questioning your mental health. But I won't talk about who you are in any detail here. Even if you are who I think you are I do not know you personally and have only heard about you. That is all I will say about it. I do not disclose personal information on message boards.

DAHESHIST: You CANNOT take about who I am, because you don't KNOW me! You have "heard" things, rumors, things that Anti-Mormons have written when I was a Mormon apologist working with Robert and Rosemary Brown in books exposing these men, exposing their past. You have read lies founded by liars. Since leaving the Church I have angered some Mormon apologists, who take the lies of the Anti-Mormons and try to use them against me. Imagine that!!! They take the testimony of men they call "liars" and "deceivers" against me. Why? Because I have bruised their MASSIVE EGOs, and they DO NOT CARE if the rumors are true of not! Never enters their minds! They just want blood, because I have bruised their egos. Every time I have uttered a TRUTH you have written, "You need to get some help, Dude". That is like me saying to a fat woman, "Hun, you need to get a tent to ware, Dude" and then the fat woman says, "Are you calling me FAT?" and I say, "NO! NO! I was not in any way calling you fat!" Jason, you HAVE questioned my mental stability. Which is your right to do. But, please don't deny it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:05 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:17 pm
Posts: 702
You asked why I left the Baha'i faith to become a Daheshist.

I became a Baha'i for the main reason....I was trying to hold-on to my belief that Joseph Smith was a true Prophet of God.

Joseph smith prophesied twice that the "Son of Man" would come in the year 1891, in red garments. Anti-Mormons used these "1891 prophecies" to prove that Joseph Smith was a false prophet. Well, Baha'u'llah announced he was the "Son of Man" in an epistle that he wrote, and sung on the top of Mount Carmel, in 1891; while he was wearing red garments.

You see, in 1863, Baha''ullah was in Baghdad, but an anti-Baha'i mob burned his house down, along with all the clothes he had save those he was wearing. So, the Baha'i women made him a new wardrope from Persian drapes called "Tarmih". These drapes are always "red". So, his entire new wardrobe became red. Tarmih is very strong material, so he kept these robes until his death in 1892.

In 1868 he was exiled to Akka, Palestine, and in 1891, in red robes, he climbed Mount Carmel and sung a poem that he was the "Son of Man" who had finally come. The city of Haifa, at that time, consisted of Arabs and Germans who belonged to the "Templer" sect; which, by 1891, 15% of the Templers had converted to the Mormon Church (I kid you not). Mormon missionaries had been to Haifa, Palestine, by the year 1888, and converted 15% of the German Templer colony there in Haifa; which is right next to Mount Carmel. In fact, the Templer Colony leads to the spot where Baha'u'llah announced he was the "Son of Man" (Christ returned), and 15% of the Templers living in Haifa at that time belonged to the Haifa Branch of the Turkish Mission of the Church.

So, thinking this was not just "a random coincidence", I concluded the following:

1) Joseph Smith was a prophet, but a "fallen" prophet (i.e. for doing very un-christian things such as screwing other men's wives and 'marrying' his own foster daughters, etc.)

2) Baha'u'llah was the fulfillment of Joseph's 1891 prophecies.

Now, of course, Mormons care NOTHING about the prophecies! If Joseph Smith uttered 10,000 prophecies, and each one of them failed, the average TBM (True Believing Mormon) would say "Who cares? I know the Church is true!" and the average MA (Mormon apologist) would think of 10,000 excuses to show that it didn't matter one rat's fury little teet if all his prophecies failed....Joseph Smith was "still a true Prophet of God". They would use all manner of mental gymnastics to once again (in their own minds) "save" Joseph Smith.

Well, why I left the Baha'i Faith. Again...contradiction. For example, Baha'u'llah forbade his followers from practicing fornication, or homosexuality. Baha'is ignore this. The grandson of Baha'u'llah, a man Baha'is consider to be "infallible" forbade Baha'is from abortion or any kind, and homosexuality. Do Baha'is follow that? NO! Not in the least. Why? Because Baha'is are Liberals, and anthing Baha'u'llah wrote, as Law, or his grand-son directed, as infallible, the Baha'is simply "IGNORE". That simple.

Also, what the Baha'is would do is to get together once every 19 days, gather into a circle, and talk about "World Peace" or "Race Unity" or "the Equality of Men and Women" and they would do this over and over again...ad infinitum, ad nauseum! They would offer prayers, but other than that....nothing about God, nothing about the Afterlife, nothing about leading a moral life...! It was like if the Democratic Party became a religion!

When Baha'is found out that I had been a Mormon they would say, "OH MY GOD! THE Mormons ARE RACIST!" and some of them would shun me. I would say, "Well, Baha'u'llah owned black slaves...." and they would shout "OH...YOU ARE A LIAR! YOU ARE A LIAR!! OH MY GOD!" Now, it is true that Baha'u'llah owned black slaves, but, like Mormons, Baha'is will call you a "LIAR" if you tell them any FACT they don't wish to accept.

So, in other words:

1) Baha'is ignored anything Baha'u'llah and his successors wrote or decreed if it went against their own Liberal beliefs.

2) Baha'i meetings were horribly "boring"....like eternal Liberal discussion groups. The Baha'i Faith is much closer to the Democratic Party than to a "religion". I'm sure Baha'u'llah did not want it that way, but that is the way it is...at least in North America. I hear in Iran, it's more of a religion.

Also, I came to the conclusion, after much self-reflection and research, that The Book of Mormon was NOT historical. The evidence against it being historical is MASSIVE. I came to see that most of the claims of Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery can be PROVED to be invented after the fact. I did not WANT this to be true. But I had to ADMIT TO MYSELF these things were true, because the evidence was absolutely OVERWHELMING.

Well, of course, what do True Believing Mormons care about "evidence" or "facts". Nothing. The Church for them is about relationships; about "truly" being accepted into a society in which their needs, physical and emotional, are met. All other FACTS be damned!

But, being a Seeker of Truth, I finally had to accept THE FACTS; no matter where those facts let me. Well, I concluded that Joseph Smith was a FRAUD from DAY ONE! The evidence was too overwhelming. And, a fraud and charlatan cannot prophesy of anything!

So, in the end, I had to agree with my detractors, and say, "Yes, I agree! The fact that Joseph Smith prophecied that the Son of Man would come in 1891 in red apparel, and Baha'u'llah claimed to be "the Son of Man" and came to the Holy Land in 1891 in red apparel....is nothing more than a random coincidence."

In 1983 I was preparing for my mission, and I took it seriously. I fasted and prayed, and prayed again. I asked God to tell me "When is Jesus Christ returning to this Earth?" That night I had a dream in which I had an out-of-body experience and flew toward the Moon, but fell into the Sun, and there an "angel of light" told me that Jesus had returned and was living in New York City. After I woke up I concluded it was indeed a very strange dream. At no time did I believe that Jesus was in New York City in 1983!

I resigned from the Baha'i Faith in 1998, for the reasons given above. After that I considered myself to be a "Seeker of Truth" and studied all the religions of the world I could find.

In 2005, while reading a book titled Encyclopedia of American Religions at a local library, I came upon Daheshism; which said that Dr. Dahesh was Jesus reincarnated, and he lived in New York City from 1975 until his death in 1984, and that he performed many astonishing supernatural miracles. I contacted the Apostle of Dr. Dahesh, who sent me a book titled "Lights upon Dr. Dahesh and Daheshism" and I read about all the supernatural miracles of this man, and I said to myself: "He was alive, and living in New York City in 1983!" This was the religion I was looking for all of my life.

Hope that answers your question.


Dr. Shades wrote:
Didn't you used to be Ba'Hai? And weren't you quite active in promoting it?

What made you leave?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:22 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:00 pm
Posts: 9090
Quote:
DAHESHIST: You CANNOT take about who I am, because you don't KNOW me! You have "heard" things, rumors, things that Anti-Mormons have written when I was a Mormon apologist working with Robert and Rosemary Brown in books exposing these men, exposing their past. You have read lies founded by liars. Since leaving the Church I have angered some Mormon apologists, who take the lies of the Anti-Mormons and try to use them against me. Imagine that!!! They take the testimony of men they call "liars" and "deceivers" against me. Why? Because I have bruised their MASSIVE EGOs, and they DO NOT CARE if the rumors are true of not! Never enters their minds! They just want blood, because I have bruised their egos. Every time I have uttered a TRUTH you have written, "You need to get some help, Dude". That is like me saying to a fat woman, "Hun, you need to get a tent to ware, Dude" and then the fat woman says, "Are you calling me FAT?" and I say, "NO! NO! I was not in any way calling you fat!"


Well you have confirmed my suspicion. But let it be noted you are posting more personal info about yourself then I did or would.


Quote:

Jason, you HAVE questioned my mental stability. Which is your right to do. But, please don't deny it!



I said you needed to get help in specific regards to your comments about women. But based on the post above I am questioning your overall stability. I would suggest that you be more circumspect about what you post about yourself and others personal lives on a public message board.


And I still do not think you are writing much truth. Maybe some truth in our narrow experiences but it is grossly unfair of you to apply it to all LDS persons.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:17 am 
Founder & Visionary
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:07 pm
Posts: 9936
Location: Shady Acres Status: MODERATOR
Why do you think that Jerald Tanner lied every day of his life?

_________________
"Apparently it takes LDS Inc. about 5 to 10 years to forget how much it hurt the last time it shot itself in the foot."

--Brother of Jerry, Recovery from Mormonism


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:31 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:17 pm
Posts: 702
Doctor,

Neither Jerald or Sandra were Christians, but pretended to be because their financial base were Evangelicals. I based that upon the fact on a number of things, for example:

*Long conversations I had with Sandra in her bookstore, some lasting for hours.

*The fact that I asked Jerald "Are you a Christian?" and he refused to answer. I asked him, "Share with me your testimony of Jesus!" (any Christian would jump at the chance) and he walked away.

You will say, "Well, maybe he was having a bad day." Well, the people who he hires to work with him are Atheists. I've spoken to many of them too.

I also know that Jerald Tanner lied a lot in the things he wrote. Subtle lies. Not "decker" lies. To show how he did this would take a book, and, by the way, a book is going to be published that will document how Jerald and Sandra both lied about their past, lied about many things---documented--called "They Lie In Wait To Deceive" volume 5. It was supposed to be published 10 years ago, but the asshole who has the research now is holding onto it because he wants to make more money out of it. But, hopefully soon, it will be published.

Dr. Shades wrote:
Why do you think that Jerald Tanner lied every day of his life?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:42 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:17 pm
Posts: 702
Jason,

I am happy that you now admit that you've ben questioning my mental stability.

I have not said "all" Mormons are ignorant, immoral, and dishonest. Just 90%. I truly believe that. I don't think it is 'glossing'. I think it has to do with Mormon culture; how baby Mormons are raised.




Quote:

Jason, you HAVE questioned my mental stability. Which is your right to do. But, please don't deny it!



I said you needed to get help in specific regards to your comments about women. But based on the post above I am questioning your overall stability. I would suggest that you be more circumspect about what you post about yourself and others personal lives on a public message board.


And I still do not think you are writing much truth. Maybe some truth in our narrow experiences but it is grossly unfair of you to apply it to all LDS persons.[/quote]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:16 pm 
Bishop
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:42 pm
Posts: 511
Location: A Parallel Universe
Dr. Shades wrote:
Didn't you used to be Ba'Hai? And weren't you quite active in promoting it?

What made you leave?

Hmm... Could be Daheshist had reasons similar to this fellow quoted below? :rolleyes:
Author of The Gainsayers wrote:
Well, why I left the Baha'i Faith. Again...contradiction. For example, Baha'u'llah forbade his followers from practicing fornication, or homosexuality. Baha'is ignore this. The grandson of Baha'u'llah, a man Baha'is consider to be "infallible" forbade Baha'is from abortion or any kind, and homosexuality. Do Baha'is follow that? NO! Not in the least. Why? Because Baha'is are Liberals, and anthing Baha'u'llah wrote, as Law, or his grand-son directed, as infallible, the Baha'is simply "IGNORE". That simple
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.rel ... 6239ff3e31
It appears that the author of "The Gainsayers" in addition to being a religous whackjob is also be a "conservative" homophobic bigot.

An additional factor in Daheshist's differences with the Ba'hai: http://www.daheshville.com/forum/showpo ... ostcount=4
Quote:
As a Baha'i I was told that "you cannot judge" yet the Baha'is judged me all the time, and shunned me, because I did not beleive the races were equal in intelligence

Oh, poor Daheshist, shunned for being a racist.

_________________
The Universe is stranger than we can imagine.


Last edited by Nomomo on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:06 pm 
Bishop
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:42 pm
Posts: 511
Location: A Parallel Universe
Daheshist wrote:
You CANNOT take about who I am, because you don't KNOW me!

We may not "KNOW" you, but "knowing"who you are was easy.

A simple Google of 3 keywords (mormon bah'hai daheshist) and wow! There you are the #1 result at the top of the list. Isn't Google amazing?

_________________
The Universe is stranger than we can imagine.


Last edited by Nomomo on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:35 pm 
Bishop
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:42 pm
Posts: 511
Location: A Parallel Universe
This may be OT a bit, but here is an interesting page from daheshville.com:
http://www.daheshville.com/forum/showthread.php?p=40

Edit: the above link will only display the particular info that I am drawing attentention (the special "warning") to on the first visit to that link and will not display that part on other visits unless the Browser cache of cookies is emptied/deleted.

_________________
The Universe is stranger than we can imagine.


Last edited by Nomomo on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:31 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:17 pm
Posts: 702
I was wondering when the personal attacks would begin. That post was published by a man named Mario Chakkour, the owner of Daheshville. Mario is upset because I published an article that was anti-Gay, from Dr. Ghazi Brax, the apostle of Dr. Dahesh. Mario is gay. The "Dahesh Society of America" consists of Mario and his lover David Johnson and maybe a few more. That's it. Dr. Ghazi Brax will have nothing to do with Mario or the "Dahesh Society of America" which is a total farce.

Mario Chakkour has a solid reputation among the Daheshists as being "insane" and "a nut" and he even hired private detectives to follow me around. Dr. Brax (the apostle of Dr. Dahesh) won't have anything to do with Mario, so he and his lover formed "The Dahesh Society of America" which I think has 2 members, but may be up to 5.

Why is Mario so "upset"? Because I published that he was homosexual. Mario is a very angry closet, and wanted to remain a closet. But I never published that truth until after HE published lies against me first formulated by anti-Mormons back when I was helping Robert and Rosemary Brown (authors of "They Lie in Wait To Deceive") expose the major anti-Mormons in their book series.


Nomomo wrote:
This may be OT a bit, but here is an interesting page from daheshville.com:
http://www.daheshville.com/forum/showthread.php?p=40


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:19 pm 
Bishop
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:42 pm
Posts: 511
Location: A Parallel Universe
Daheshist wrote:
I was wondering when the personal attacks would begin.

Actually I did not consider posting that link to the dahesville.com page a personal attack from myself. It was my objective to draw out a response from you to the accusations against you made there which you have (partially)supplied. Admitedly in the other post where I refered to the author of "The Gainsayers" as a religous whackjob however accurate it may be could be considered a minor personal attack.
Quote:
That post was published by a man named Mario Chakkour, the owner of Daheshville. Mario is upset because I published an article that was anti-Gay, from Dr. Ghazi Brax, the apostle of Dr. Dahesh. Mario is gay.
Putting aside your ignorant and thoroughly unenlightened anti-gay bigotry for the moment, how do you know this to be fact? Has Mario admited to being gay? Have you ever met Mario in person?
Quote:
The "Dahesh Society of America" consists of Mario and his lover David Johnson and maybe a few more. That's it. Dr. Ghazi Brax will have nothing to do with Mario or the "Dahesh Society of America" which is a total farce.

There is definitely a seriously wide division between these two factions. Apparently centered upon the upheaval created around yourself and your actions and views of the (tenants?) of Daheshism. Correct me if I am wrong, but Dahesville.com seems to have came about at least in part if not all in a response to your own websites on the subject of Daheshism wich were created before Dahesville.com was.

Could you provide links to those Daheshist websites of yours?
Quote:
Mario Chakkour has a solid reputation among the Daheshists as being "insane" and "a nut"
Frankly after reading testomonies of some of the miracles claimed to have been performed by Dahesh anyone believing that they were based in reality are a bit if not "insane" quite on the "whack" side lacking any modicum of subjectivity.
A sample of the "claimed" miracles of Dahesh here: http://daheshist.angelfire.com/MIRACLES.html
Some pretty "whack" stuff IMO.
Quote:
and he even hired private detectives to follow me around. Dr. Brax (the apostle of Dr. Dahesh) won't have anything to do with Mario, so he and his lover formed "The Dahesh Society of America" which I think has 2 members, but may be up to 5.

You yourself claim to the title of the "Secretary of Dahesh Mission USA", is there such a thing as an "official" Daheshist website? Or "official" Daheshist orginization?
I get the impression there is not.
Quote:
Why is Mario so "upset"? Because I published that he was homosexual. Mario is a very angry closet, and wanted to remain a closet. But I never published that truth until after HE published lies against me first formulated by anti-Mormons back when I was helping Robert and Rosemary Brown (authors of "They Lie in Wait To Deceive") expose the major anti-Mormons in their book series.

So you are saying that your persecution of Marios alledged sexual orientation was an act of revenge. Is revenge an accepted practice of Daheshism? Somehow I doubt that it is.

_________________
The Universe is stranger than we can imagine.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:48 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:17 pm
Posts: 702
Daheshist:
I was wondering when the personal attacks would begin.

NOMOMO: Actually I did not consider posting that link to the dahesville.com page a personal attack from myself. It was my objective to draw out a response from you to the accusations against you made there which you have (partially)supplied. Admitedly in the other post where I refered to the author of "The Gainsayers" as a religous whackjob however accurate it may be could be considered a minor personal attack.

DAHESHIST: "Religious whackjob" is relative don't you think? I mean to atheists or agnostics, anyone who is serious about religion is a "whackjob". I considered my Mormon roommates to be "hypocrites" because they slept with girls but at the same time believed that they would become Gods, and thoguht God couldn't see them in the dark. They thought I was "crazy" because I thought they were hypocrites. Most people in Jesus' day called Him and John the Baptist "mad" (insane). The prophet Isaiah walks around nude for 3 years as a demonstration that Israel was in 'shame'. So, I guess one man's spirituality is another man's crazyness.

NOMOMO: That post was published by a man named Mario Chakkour, the owner of Daheshville.

DAHESHIST: Mario is upset because I published an article that was anti-Gay, from Dr. Ghazi Brax, the apostle of Dr. Dahesh. Mario is gay.

NOMOMO: Putting aside your ignorant and thoroughly unenlightened anti-gay bigotry for the moment, how do you know this to be fact? Has Mario admited to being gay? Have you ever met Mario in person?

DAHESHIST: What anti-gay bigotry? How many gay men and women has THE ADVOCATE (a gay magazine) "outed"? Are THEY anti-gay bigots? Yes, he is Gay. For years I asked him, "Are you gay?" and for years he said, "That is personal." No straight man would say that.


DAHESHIST: The "Dahesh Society of America" consists of Mario and his lover David Johnson and maybe a few more. That's it. Dr. Ghazi Brax will have nothing to do with Mario or the "Dahesh Society of America" which is a total farce.

NOMOMO: There is definitely a seriously wide division between these two factions. Apparently centered upon the upheaval created around yourself and your actions and views of the (tenants?) of Daheshism. Correct me if I am wrong, but Dahesville.com seems to have came about at least in part if not all in a response to your own websites on the subject of Daheshism wich were created before Dahesville.com was.

DAHESHIST: The "division" is this: Dr. Brax is the Apostle of Dr. Dahesh. His only Apostle, and all the Lebanese and American Daheshists follow Dr. Brax, except for Mario Chakkour and 3 or 4 others. Mario Chakkour has a solid reputation among the Daheshists as being "insane" and "a nut".


NOMOMO: Frankly after reading testomonies of some of the miracles claimed to have been performed by Dahesh anyone believing that they were based in reality are a bit if not "insane" quite on the "whack" side lacking any modicum of subjectivity.
A sample of the "claimed" miracles of Dahesh here: http://daheshist.angelfire.com/MIRACLES.html
Some pretty "whack" stuff IMO.\

DAHESHIST: Again, to a person who denies the possibility of supernatural miracles, it seems crazy, but hundreds of people, including avowed atheists and agnostics, have testified to observing his supernatural miracles. To the natural man, the things of God are foolishness.

NOMOMO: You yourself claim to the title of the "Secretary of Dahesh Mission USA", is there such a thing as an "official" Daheshist website? Or "official" Daheshist orginization? I get the impression there is not.

DAHESHIST: There is because I established it. It too is not "official". It is no more official than Mario's "Society".

DAHESHIST: Why is Mario so "upset"? Because I published that he was homosexual. Mario is a very angry closet, and wanted to remain a closet. But I never published that truth until after HE published lies against me first formulated by anti-Mormons back when I was helping Robert and Rosemary Brown (authors of "They Lie in Wait To Deceive") expose the major anti-Mormons in their book series.


NOMONO: So you are saying that your persecution of Marios alledged sexual orientation was an act of revenge. Is revenge an accepted practice of Daheshism? Somehow I doubt that it is.

DAHESHIST: I am NOT persecuting his sexual orientation. I have to explain to people "Why" Mario decided to persecute "me". People would email, "Why is Mario doing this?" I merely told them the TRUTH. As far as turning-the-other-cheek. Jesus said if thy brother strike you on the left cheek, offer him your right. This I did, and Mario struck me on the right!!! Jesus never intended that you let a bully keep striking you. He strikes once, you do not retaliate. If he strikes again, THEN you have a right to defend yourself; which I did, in writing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:52 am 
Nursery

Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:03 am
Posts: 4
My understanding is that Daheshists find the idea that Darrick Evenson has directed his attention toward them to be less than an occasion for victorious shouts of joy and celebration. Perhaps this is because Dr. Dahesh did not teach his followers to be white supremacists and write fascist political platforms as Darrick Evenson has done. Daheshists don't propose building concentration camps, but Darrick has come pretty darned close. (hint:don't ever vote for Darrick Evenson, not even for assistant dog catcher's waterboy).

Dr. Dahesh had a deep respect for Mormonism and did not share Darrick's antipathy toward it. I do not regard Darrick Evenson to be a Daheshist. It is hard to imagine that any Daheshist regards him to be their brother.

Darrick Evenson disregards the truth about people. I don't know why Darrick disregards the truth about Mario for example. Not that it really matters, but Mario is not gay, and so it is highly inappropriate for Darrick to be focusing his homophobia on my brother Mario. Mario is paying the price for not being the fellow homophobe that Darrick wants Mario to be. Dr. Dahesh had a butler that was homosexual. It seems that Dr. Dahesh was ok with that and did not condemn the butler for his sexual orientation. Mario made the "mistake" of making the simple observation that Dr. Dahesh was civil and showed kindness to someone who is gay. The cost of this "mistake" is that Darrick takes license to announce here to perfect strangers that Mario is gay.

Perhaps there's something deeper going on with Darrick. Sometimes people project their own tendencies onto other people. I invite Darrick to deal honestly with his deep issues concerning his own personal sexual orientation. Perhaps then he can repent of his connection to the pornography industry.

Using Darrick's logic, if one is not a thorough-going homophobe like himself, then count that one gay. I guess that means I'm gay. I'm not a homophobe. I know... I don't feel this urge to lay a lip-lock on Nicholas Cage, but still, if Mario is gay then so am I.

Alan Avans


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Doctor Dahesh might say about Mormonism....
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:38 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:17 pm
Posts: 702
Mario Chakkour IS gay!

Darrick Evenson is NOT a "white supremacist". I do NOT believe in the innate superiority of the white race. Nor am I a "fascist"; a socialist party that ruled Italy for 30 years. The only "concentration camps" I promoted was "walled cities" that would house pedophiles once they were released from prison. In these cities they could work, but no children would be allowed in the walled city, and citizens of the walled cities would have to get permission to leave and would have to be accompanied by marshalls.

I am not the one that announced that homosexuality was sick and evil. That was Dr. Brax, the apostle of Dr. Dahesh. He wrote me a letter and I merely published the letter on Daheshville; that is what made Mario go crazy with revenge. He could not punish Dr. Brax, so he punished me instead.

The "Dahesh Society of America" is not recognized by Dr. Brax, and it maybe has 5 members and does NOT speak for 99.99.99% of all Daheshists worldwide. Neither do I, but I never claimed I did.

Darrick is NOT gay nor bisexual, but loves women, except for fat women.

zionic wrote:
My understanding is that Daheshists find the idea that Darrick Evenson has directed his attention toward them to be less than an occasion for victorious shouts of joy and celebration. Perhaps this is because Dr. Dahesh did not teach his followers to be white supremacists and write fascist political platforms as Darrick Evenson has done. Daheshists don't propose building concentration camps, but Darrick has come pretty darned close. (hint:don't ever vote for Darrick Evenson, not even for assistant dog catcher's waterboy).

Dr. Dahesh had a deep respect for Mormonism and did not share Darrick's antipathy toward it. I do not regard Darrick Evenson to be a Daheshist. It is hard to imagine that any Daheshist regards him to be their brother.

Darrick Evenson disregards the truth about people. I don't know why Darrick disregards the truth about Mario for example. Not that it really matters, but Mario is not gay, and so it is highly inappropriate for Darrick to be focusing his homophobia on my brother Mario. Mario is paying the price for not being the fellow homophobe that Darrick wants Mario to be. Dr. Dahesh had a butler that was homosexual. It seems that Dr. Dahesh was ok with that and did not condemn the butler for his sexual orientation. Mario made the "mistake" of making the simple observation that Dr. Dahesh was civil and showed kindness to someone who is gay. The cost of this "mistake" is that Darrick takes license to announce here to perfect strangers that Mario is gay.

Perhaps there's something deeper going on with Darrick. Sometimes people project their own tendencies onto other people. I invite Darrick to deal honestly with his deep issues concerning his own personal sexual orientation. Perhaps then he can repent of his connection to the pornography industry.

Using Darrick's logic, if one is not a thorough-going homophobe like himself, then count that one gay. I guess that means I'm gay. I'm not a homophobe. I know... I don't feel this urge to lay a lip-lock on Nicholas Cage, but still, if Mario is gay then so am I.

Alan Avans


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Some clues about Darrick's politics
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:37 am 
Sunbeam

Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:53 pm
Posts: 44
This may be non sequitur, but In his own words, Darrick Evenson is (or was?) the "Director of the White American Separatist Party" (something he apparently founded himself). The original version, which you can see on Daheshville, shows the "N" word without ****. Apparently, Storm Front edited those out...

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=97006

But, you can see him eloquently use the "N" word here (Post #12): http://groups.google.com/group/talk.rel ... 2001-02%3F

He's no fan of either Blacks or Arabs for that matter.

Speaking of the latter, that would explain his constant assaults on "Mario" who's father was an Arab.

Here is a letter from Darrick to Mario (posted on Daheshville — edited.)
http://www.daheshville.com/forum/showth ... 6#post4496

Also, if you run a google search on "abbynekid" and look for the "Sacremento Area Nudist Singles" (I don't want to show the actual link because of objectionable content), you'll clearly see a "Darrick Evenson" connection. Basically, "abbynekid@yahoo.com" is Darrick's email. This has been confirmed. Now, check out the link to the porn industry.

Darrick Evenson is no Daheshist. He does not understand Daheshism. And no Daheshist will ever support his claims.

By all means, let yourselves be entertained by him, but under no circumstance take him seriously.

And, thank you Alan for defending your brother!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group