Mormon Discussions
http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/

Sock, come back
http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18988
Page 1 of 1

Author:  zeezrom [ Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Sock, come back

please.

We need you. It hasn't really changed up there. Can't you reconsider?

Author:  Bond James Bond [ Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sock, come back

I wonder if the Terrestrial is becoming a 2nd Celestial does that make the original Celestial Magna Celestiala?

Author:  sock puppet [ Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sock, come back

zeezrom wrote:
please.

We need you. It hasn't really changed up there. Can't you reconsider?


Zeez, the beauty of you being a resident of the higher, Terrestrial forum is that you can come and visit us whenever you want. It's just a click away.

Author:  sock puppet [ Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sock, come back

zeezrom wrote:
please.

We need you. It hasn't really changed up there. Can't you reconsider?

Zeez, I think my being assigned to Telestial is my eternal assignment, and I doubt there will be any progressing up to a higher kingdom, at least in my case.

But keep checking in--we might someday snag the big Kahuna--the return of Paul Osborne.

Author:  Bond James Bond [ Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sock, come back

Paul O is tops if only for his speedo story. "32" waist" will be scarred into my psyche forever.

Author:  asbestosman [ Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sock, come back

I guess there's always cross-kingdom posting.

FWIW, I read the board by clicking on "View active topics" just to make sure I don't miss anything interesting from any kingdom.

But my poor eyes. They BURN!!!

Author:  sock puppet [ Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sock, come back

Zeezrom, it is endearing to me that you posted as you did in the other forum. But did you notice that no one responded to your call for Mormon arms in my regard? Not to diminish in any way your fealty personally, but no other postings in your Terrestrial thread seems evidence that the other inhabitants of the Terrestrial forum are just fine with my having moved.

Author:  Yoda [ Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sock, come back

sock puppet wrote:
Zeezrom, it is endearing to me that you posted as you did in the other forum. But did you notice that no one responded to your call for Mormon arms in my regard? Not to diminish in any way your fealty personally, but no other postings in your Terrestrial thread seems evidence that the other inhabitants of the Terrestrial forum are just fine with my having moved.

That's because it's not like you have left MormonDiscussions.com.

The Telestial Forum is as viable a forum as any other here. All forums are a part of the same board.

Daniel mainly posts in Celestial. He posts once in a while in Terrestrial, but the bulk of his posts are in Celestial.

I don't see anything wrong with Sox posting in Telestial.

I would hope, though, Sox, that if a topic sparked your interest in Terrestrial, that you would still give your input.

Author:  sock puppet [ Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sock, come back

liz3564 wrote:
sock puppet wrote:
Zeezrom, it is endearing to me that you posted as you did in the other forum. But did you notice that no one responded to your call for Mormon arms in my regard? Not to diminish in any way your fealty personally, but no other postings in your Terrestrial thread seems evidence that the other inhabitants of the Terrestrial forum are just fine with my having moved.

That's because it's not like you have left MormonDiscussions.com.

The Telestial Forum is as viable a forum as any other here. All forums are a part of the same board.

Daniel mainly posts in Celestial. He posts once in a while in Terrestrial, but the bulk of his posts are in Celestial.

I don't see anything wrong with Sox posting in Telestial.

I would hope, though, Sox, that if a topic sparked your interest in Terrestrial, that you would still give your input.

Nothing's beyond the realm of possibility. But funny you'd mention, Dan. He's actually posted here a couple of times in the last three days. Also, I may use one of his old tactics when he wasn't posting on MormonDiscussions.com at all. You might recall that he would post at MAD in response to what was being posted at MormonDiscussions.com. Well, I may view from time to time what's going on in Terrestrial, and instead of posting a reply from another board entirely, I'd likely do it down here. You might have noticed my thread here, "An Apple, the Telestial Offshoot". That was just such a reply.

Author:  Blixa [ Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sock, come back

Hey sock, just caught up with you and your telestial experiment.

I'll have to remember to look here too, or read the asbestosman way.

Author:  sock puppet [ Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sock, come back

Blixa wrote:
Hey sock, just caught up with you and your telestial experiment.

I'll have to remember to look here too, or read the asbestosman way.

Thanks. The air is a bit fresher here.

Here in the Telestial is where the streets have no name.

Author:  Hades [ Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sock, come back

Sock, didn't realize you were hangin' out down here. ____' A! I'll have to spend more time down here now that there is company.

Author:  asbestosman [ Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sock, come back

It's funny, but in some ways this is more an illustration of LDS beliefs rather than a mockery of it.

And unto every kingdom is given a law; and unto every law there are certain bounds also and conditions.

All beings who abide not in those conditions are not justified.
. . .
And he who cannot abide the law of a terrestrial kingdom cannot abide a terrestrial glory.

Author:  sock puppet [ Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sock, come back

asbestosman wrote:
It's funny, but in some ways this is more an illustration of LDS beliefs rather than a mockery of it.

And unto every kingdom is given a law; and unto every law there are certain bounds also and conditions.

All beings who abide not in those conditions are not justified.
. . .
And he who cannot abide the law of a terrestrial kingdom cannot abide a terrestrial glory.

Indeed.

Author:  sock puppet [ Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sock, come back

Hades wrote:
Sock, didn't realize you were hangin' out down here. f*****g A! I'll have to spend more time down here now that there is company.

Don't forget my new address, Hades. Love to have you check in here regularly.

Author:  Shulem [ Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sock, come back

Bond James Bond wrote:
Paul O is tops if only for his speedo story. "32" waist" will be scarred into my psyche forever.


Actually my waste has gone to 33. All the ____ alcohol has taken a bit of a toll and has calories galore!

Paul O

Author:  Shulem [ Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sock, come back

sock puppet wrote:
we might someday snag the big Kahuna--the return of Paul Osborne.


WTF is a kahuna, anyway? Someday I will have to google it.

Me big? Nope. I have an average size dick. That's a good thing cuzz it makes crotch control much easier to deal with . . . .

Paul O

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/