It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Bellvue 8th Ward Sex Scandal and Cover-up of 1987-1989
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:17 am 
Priest

The following true story reveals the "fruit" fo what happens when you teach generations of young Mormons that the purpose of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is to "be a success in life" (i.e. The Gospel of Gain).

That is NOT the purpose of the Gospel! But, this true story reveals the "fruit" fo such teaching, in a very affluent Young Adult Ward, in Washington State.

The following is a true account, so help me God, and I give this true testimony and witness in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen, of the Bellevue 8th Ward sex-scandal and cover-up that occurred during the years 1987 to 1989.

I met Larry in 1987, he had just been divorced. He was humble (the first and last time in his life I think).

I was a returned missionary in 1987. I lived in Tacoma, 50 miles south of Bellevue, Washington, but I heard of a Fireside in Bellevue that I wanted to go to. At the Fireside I met a man named "Larry". He was a former BYU grad, and had recently been divorced.

Larry was 6'5", and had blondish hair. He was a BYU grad, and an Enginner with Boeing in Seattle. His wife of 5 years had just divorced him. His wife had been a Miss Utah (forget the year...late 70s).

Larry and I became roommates in Bellevue, and we were friends and associates for about 2 and 1/2 years. He liked intellectual conversations, and I am an intellectual and enjoy such conversations. During this time I was becoming very skeptical of the LDS Church, although I had served a mission. I was at this time studying other religions. Although I still considered myself a Mormon, I was becoming more than more disillusioned with Mormons in general; Mormon bishops, Mormon leaders, Mormon women, etc. I found in Larry somebody I could talk to without being shunned, as most Mormons were shunning me by this time, mosly because I was poor but going to an affluent Young Adult Ward where poverty was seen like the sign of the Black Plague.

I was becoming disillusioned in 1987 because in 1981, I had warned Church leaders and Church Security about Mark Hofmann, who was "discovering" many old documents and selling them to the Church. I knew Hofmann was working with anti-Mormons. I wrote to Church leaders. In response, I was told to "seek professional help". I was told I was "delusional" and Mark Hofmann was a faithful Member of the Church. Five years later, in Feburary 1986, Hofmann confessed for hundreds of counts of forgery, and two counts of murder (he used bombs) to try to cover up his forgeries. He was an active Mormon, a closet Atheist, worked with anti-Mormons, and tried to REWRITE Mormon history via his forgeries.

I was right all along, and it took the deaths of two innocent people to prove it.

But, I discovered the people who called me a "nut" and who villified me could not care less if I was proven right or not.

I received no apologies from Church Offices, the many who dismissed me as a "nut" and told me Hofmann was a faithful Member of the Church, while I was "crazy" or "trying to make money from the Church" (although I never asked for any). Not one apology. I was beginning to seriously DOUBT that "The Brethren" were inspired of God at all.

But, I was desperately trying to stay in the Church, and redeem my testimony of the Church and Church leaders. I desperately wanted to believe they were Prophets, Seers, Revelators. But doubt was overcoming me, slowly but surely.

During this time I rented a room from Larry, who was a well-paid Engineer at Boeing.

Larry confided in me, he told me about his life in the Church, and at BYU. He spent 6 years at BYU. After I knew him for a month or so, Larry began long discussion with me. Some of these discussions lated 8 hours of more. He told me about his growing up in the Church. He told me about his experiences at BYU....WHICH SHOCKED ME beyond belief.

Larry made BYU appear to be a HUGE FREE BROTHEL (whore-house). I could sense he was not lying, but I assumed that he was referring to 3% of Mormon women, who had no morals, and not to the 97% who were moral. He would just laugh at me and shake his head!

Unlke me, Larry was born and raised in the Church. According to Larry, Mormon girls were just like all women, that they weren't any more moral than prostitutes; give them what they want, or pretend they will get what they want, and they will give you all the sex you want...PERIOD!!!

I disagreed with him fervently, and said that perhaps 3% of Mormon women were that way, but he should not judge all Mormon women by the 3% who were like that. I was to discover in the coming years that I WAS WRONG AND LARRY WAS RIGHT!!!! More like 3% of Mormon women were moral, and the 97% were IMmoral, at least when it came to Alpha Males like Larry was.

Larry sexually seduced scores of young active Mormon girls in and around the Seattle area over the next two and 1/2 years. For over 18 months during this time, he had a 17 year old live-in girlfriend, that he treated like CRAP, called her "THE BITCH". Yet, the young girl made gorgeous meals for him every night, washed his clothes, gave him sex every night, and put up with his abuse for 18 months. He finally moved leaving her behind (no pun intended).

All during the time he had this girlfriend, he was "dating" active Mormon girls, from ages 18 to 29 (he was 36-37 at this time). He had many marriage proposals from these girls, two of them were 18, a few around 20 or 21, and several returned missionary sisters (YES!). They all loved him dearly, and chased him. He referred to these women as "whores" and "fat-asses" etc. He used them for sex, but he considered himself FAR...FAR superior to all of them.

Finally, he met a girl named KARAN at the Belleuve 8th Ward (a Single's Ward). She looked like a fashion model. He fell in LOVE!!! He respected her, and did nothing at all sexual with her. After all...he was going to take her to the Temple!!! All during this time, of course, he had anywhere from 4 to 6 girlsfriends at any one time.

Larry would invite a girl home then have her sit on his lap, then he would massage her shoulders, then her breasts, then he crotch, then unzip her crotch and "finger" the girl to climax. How many girls called the police on him? ZERO!!! The VAST great majority of these active Mormon girls (including returned missionaries) interpreted what Larry did to them as LOVE! I KID YOU ___NOT___!

Larry gave them an orgasm, and they thought this meant he LOVED them and wanted to marry them. It didn't. He considered them "whores" and compared them to pieces of toilet paper; to be used once as needed, then disgarded. During the last 6 months I knew him, he was trying to become a CHAPERONE for Youth dances! Why? He was growing tired of all the sex he was getting from 18 and 19 year old Mormon girls. HE WANTED THE 13 and 14 MORMON GIRLS TOO!!! He used to tell me sometimes, "You know Darrick, if a girl had HAIR DOWN THERE that means they are old enough for sex!"

All during this time, Mormon girls from ages 18 to 35 would invite him to Sunday dinners, and he would come home from 3 to 5 pieces of paper in his pocket every Sunday, shoved into his pocket by Mormon girls he would meet at the Young Adult Ward. I saw the papers with their numbers. I saw the letters he received from them, BEGGING him to call them. I answered the phone when he was not there, from young Mormon girls DESPERATE for him to call them back. This went on for YEARS.

I came back many a night only to see a girl come out of his room, or go into it. All this time, my attitude was, "IT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!!" I never spread TRUE rumors about this girls, or him, at Church. My philosophy was that what other people did WAS NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!!

During this time I tried to date, but attractive girls would not date me. I remember calling one and asking her out. After a short period of silence, she said, "BUT....I"M """BETTER""" THAN YOU!!!" and hung up the phone.

Finally, I began to date fat girls. I wasn't attracted to them, but, I thought, "Well, if this is who God wants me to date, then I'll try to fall in love with one of them!!!" Of course, I couldn't fall in love with any of them, but I tried very hard to do so. I figured if I grew to love a fat woman as a person, then this love would grow into sexual attractive. NEVER DID! At any rate, I kept trying, because the other girls would not talk to me usually, much less date me. At first the fat girls seemed very happy I was dating them, but then they would say, "The other girls in the Ward say you're a LOSER! I'm not sure if I can see you again!" I discovered that the attractive girls in the Ward were telling the fat ones, "Oh, don't go out with DARRICK! Ugggg! He's a LOSER! Have you seen his car?" Some of the fat girls dumped me. But a few of them wanted to marry me, regardless of what the other girls said, but, ultimately, I could not go through with marrying one of them, because from Day One until the last day I knew them, they repulsed me physically. I tried to become attracted to them, but it never worked.

Why did the attractive women in the Ward treat me so bad? What did I DO to this women? Nothing! I had a junky car, and junky clothes, and low-wage jobs. That was it. Larry had a nice car and nice clothes, and a very good job. He was a WINNER that women chased. I was a LOSER than these women HATED! I mean that. I showed them utter respect, and, in return, I was absolutely despised.

Why? Because I had mistreated them? No. Larry did. Because I had abused them? No. Larry did. Because I had grossly disrespted them? No. Larry did. Yet, after all this, they still LOVED Larry, and they still utterly despised me. Larry was a WINNER. I was a LOSER. That's all that mattered to these women!

Finally, there was a very nice girl, thin, who planned to go on a mission. Larry seduced her, and then dumped her. To her credit, she cancelled her mission plans. I saw her at Church the next Sunday. She looked like she'd been through a concentration camp. Larry had ABSOLUTELY emotionally destroyed her!. By then, I could see that Larry was DESTROYING women! He was destroying their souls. By then, I'd had ENOUGH!!! I went to the bishop of the Bellevue 8th Ward and told him what Larry was doing. He looked at me with a self-righteous smirk on his face, and said, "Larry? Larry? I see him EVERY SUNDAY! I hardly ever see YOU at all! And LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE WARING! You look like a BUM OFF THE STREET!"

He went on to tell me that Larry was NOT seducing girls, that I was just jealous of him, and making up things (lying), and that girls chased Larry because he was LIVING THE GOSPEL, and girls rejected me because I was "NOT LIVING THE GOSPEL". Finally, he told me to stop lying and get a new suit!

His name was Bishop Kuntzler (yes...really!). He was one of the Vice Presidents of Boeing at that time. They had many.

Anyway, I went to the Ward for 3 more weeks, but I then completely inactive and went back to my parents to live. About 5 months later, I get a call from "Bishop Johnson" of the Bellevue 8th Ward. At first I was defensive, but this is what he told me.

He told me that he had been bishop of the 8th Ward for 2 months, having replaced Kuntzler. He told me the first Sunday he was Bishop about 5 girls came to see him, saying, "Bishop, there's a guy in the Ward named Larry. He did this and that to my friend. I just don't want him to do this to more girls."

He told me that he tried to get Larry into his office several times by saying, "Can you come see me after Sacrament?" and Larry would say, "Sure!" then never show up. Finally, Johnson literally corralled him into his office as Larry was passing in the hall, and confronted him, and Larry laughed and said, "Ha ha ha...these girls ARE ALL LIARS!!!!"

Johnson told Larry, "You are NOT welcome in this Ward again while I am bishop of it!" Larry left that Young Adult Ward, and promptly went to another one (Lake Washington Single's Ward) about 4 miles away.

Johnson had gotten my number from an old Ward directory, because a few of the girls had told him that "Darrick Evenson" was Larry's roommate. Johnson wanted to me to confirm what the girls were saying was true.

I told Johnson that Larry would normally bring young girls home after a Young Adult Dance, seduce them, then drive them back to their cars, all the time he would tell his 17 year old girlfriend to wait upstairs or him, in bed, and remain silent so as not to "spook" the girl he had on the coach downstairs. SHE OBEYED COMPLETELY...for over 18 months!!! Then, on Sunday mornings, he would get out of bed with his young girlfriend, take a shower, put on his best Sunday suit, then go to Church; there to get numerous offerings for Sunday dinners, and phone numbers shoved into his pockets; all from young attractive active female single Members of the Ward, including at least two returned missionaries that I know of.

Anyway, Johnson decided he would have a 'Meeting" that included me, himself, his first counsellor in the Bellevue 8th Ward bishopric, and the bishops of the Wards that Larry was attending or had attended. Four of us showed up, and I recounted what I knew. Suddenly, Johnson told me, "I phoned Bishop Kunzler about this, and he told me YOU NEVER TOLD HER WHAT LARRY WAS DOING!" I said, "Not only did I tell him, I shoved notes under his door for 3 Sundays after that, saying; "PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT LARRY!" Kuntzler simply gave me looks like he wanted to kill me!"

The men in the room stood up and said, "ARE YOU CALLING BISHOP KUNTZLER A LIAR? HE'S PROBABLY IS GOING TO BE OUR NEXT STAKE PRESIDENT!!!!"

Many Members of the Church believe the HIGHER your Church office, and the HIGHER your accomplishments in life, the CLOSER you are to God! Kuntzler was a former bishop, a VP of Boeing, a wealthy man. I was a pizza-delivery guy who was semi-active. CASE CLOSED.

Of course, Kunzler LIED THROUGH HIS TEETH. I told him about Larry, but he refused to believe me.

Anyway, to make a long story short, Bishop Johnson went and held a special session with the Relief Society in the Bellevue 8th Ward, warning them about Larry. I went to the Bellevue 8th Ward that day. After Relief Society was over I was walking past, in the hall, and one girl said to another (whom I had seen making Larry breakfast once), "Susie, didn't YOU go out with Larry once or twice?" and Susie said, "Oh, NO! He asked me out but I refused to go out with him!" I knew of course THIS WAS A LIE, but I didn't say anything. I just walked on.

I began to feel sick, so I went to the Men's room, and I threw-up.

Now, Bishop Johnson had plans to hold a few Church Courts with a few of the girls that had been sexually involved with Larry, but one of these girls was the daughter of a member of the High Council, a very wealthy Old Utah Pioneer family. Calls to Salt Lake City were made, and suddenly ALL the Church Courts were cancelled, and Bishop Johnson was RELEASED from his calling! He was FIRED!!!

The man who tried to bring Larry to a Church Court had made the "mistake" of wanting to hold a Church Court on the daughter of one of the most wealthiest and powerful men in the Church in the Pacific Northwest. That was NOT going to happen! Bishop Johnson was fired.

On the other hand, Bishop Kuntzler, the man who called me a LIAR twice, the man who covered-up Larry's womanizing, was soon called as 2nd Counsellor in the Bellevue Stake Presidency, and on the "fast-tract" to become Bellevue Stake President.

Larry was NEVER called to a Church Court. None of the active Mormon girls and women who were sexually involved with Larry, to one degree or another, were ever called to a Church Court. I tried going to the Bellevue 8th Ward several times after this, but the women, and most of them men, treated me like a Jew at a Nazi rally!

Why? Two reasons:

1. I had violated the "unwritten/unspoken rule" that one does NOT TALK ABOUT SEX in Church, and especially NOT with the Bishop! Sex was a private matter left private. You HAVE SEX....but you don't talk about it, especially with not priesthood-leaders! And you do NOT talk about OTHER people having sex, and NOT with the bishop!!! Others could call me a "LOSER" behind my back, THAT was ok, but me talking about men and women in the Ward having sex....WOW! I had broken ALL the UNspoken rules!!! In their eyes, I had committed the UNFORGIVEAGLE SIN!!!

2. The women all loved Larry, and all thought that Larry loved "them" but not the other girls he was involved with. They believed I somehow "messed up" their future with Larry.

Yes, Dear Reader, just about ALL these women whom Larry had seduced, thrown away, he used, he called "LIARS", he referred to as "toilet paper"....they still LOVE HIM DEARLY. Each one thought "they" were "special" and the other girls were just "flings". All "forgave" Larry of his "mistakes" and tried to contact him again.

After all....they were in love!

A wise man once said:

"By their fruits...ye shall know them."

Post subject: Re: The Bellvue 8th Ward Sex Scandal and Cover-up of 1987-1989
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:04 pm 
God

so what is your point?

is your point that you are single and sexless?

is your point that the ENTIRE LDS church is false because you are single and sexless?

seriously, you to waste a awful amount of time on the sexcapades of the individuals.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:35 pm 
Founder & Visionary

What ended up happening to Larry? I don't imagine that he remained your friend after this.

--Brother of Jerry, Recovery from Mormonism

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:26 pm 
Priest

I spoke with Larry one time after we parted ways in 1990. Larry went totally inactive at about age 48, when he started looking so old that the 18 year old Mormon girls wouldn't sleep with him or slop his knob any more. He now disbelieves in Mormonism. He is I think 57 at this time. When I spoke with him, when he was 52, he was banging a 28 divorced Mormon woman (not at the moment I was speaking to him, of course). But he didn't want anything more to do with the Church. I feel BAD that it was "I" who answered Larry's Anti-Mormon questions and brought him back into the Church in 1987!!!! What a MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say, Larry was my friend at one time. Other Mormons at that Ward shunned me because my car was a beat-up clunker, and I was "poor" (this was a very affluent Young Adult Ward), but Larry did not. To the other Mormons in that Ward, I was affectionately known as "The Loser". They shunned me. Not Larry. He enjoyed intellectual discussions. We had them all the time. One lasted 9 hours. He enjoyed the intellectual stimulation in between his 17 year old girlfriend and all the young Mormon girls sexually stimulating him. He was "addicted" to intellectual stimulation, as I am (and probably most on this board are). I think Larry and I split being friend sometime in 1990, not too long after the scandal broke.

Larry and I had an argument one day over how I dropped his sleeping bag on the ground. Really. That was it. I'd seen too much. Why didn't I "ditch" Larry as a friend before? At the time, I had no other friends.

I asked Larry a few times, "Why did your wife divorce you?" and he would always look away and say, "I don't know!" Well, later, in 1993, I moved to Salt Lake City, and responded to a "lonely hearts" ad in the newspaper, and met a 50 year old woman (I was 32 at this time), and she had known Larry in Utah and had been the best friend of his wife for many years! She told me Larry had slept with several of his friends friends and TWO baby-sitters!

In many ways, I liked Larry. After all, he paid attention to me. He was my friend when others shunned me. But, Larry had NPD (Narsissitic Personality Disorder). I call NPD "The Lucifer Syndrome". Look up "NPD" and you'll see what I mean.

I was told by Mormon bishops that "Mormon girls would never DATE an unworthy man much less marry one!" Well, from his stories he would tell me, for HIM BYU and the young adult Wards were basically free brothels. Sure, most of the sex he got was oral, but, big free brothels.

Larry had at least 5 marriage proposals, two from returned missionaries. He had phone numbers stuffed into his pocket every single Sunday. The Mormons girls and women LOVED Larry as much as they DESPISED me. Why not? He had charisma. He had money. He had a nice car. He had what they wanted. I did not.

I discovered form this experience THREE HARD truths:

1) Mormon women have NO "spirit of discernment" as Mormon bishops told me they had. They could not "discern" that Larry was highly immoral. Nor could they "discern" that Larry did NOT love them, but simply wanted sex and to toss them away. Larry only loved "Karan" (a "model" looking girl) with whom he did not even kiss her. He had ideas of taking her to the Temple, but I think he discovered Karan was sleeping with another guy in the Ward, and Larry was PISSED! Larry had not even kissed her. He respected her, and wanted her TOTALLY PURE for the wedding night. He loved her, and I remember him telling me how "immoral" she was and that she ought to be excommunicated. Yes!

2) Most Mormon women are "selectively" moral; which means most of them are not moral at all. About 5% of Mormon girls are 'sluts' and about 85% will give a guy sex (at least oral) if she 'loves' him, and they always are in 'love' with men like Larry. Onlyh about 10% of Mormon women will insist on wainting for marriage. But even THEY tried to snag Larry as a husband. OH BOY! would THEY have been "in" for a shock!

3) Mormon bishops are, for the most part, a bunch of stupid self-righteous self-deluded bozos of the worst possible kind! A few exceptions to this rule, but not many.

Thanks for asking.
Darrick

Dr. Shades wrote:
What ended up happening to Larry? I don't imagine that he remained your friend after this.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:03 pm 
Priest

My POINT is.....

*Affluent Wards do NOT teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, but the Gospel of Gain.

*The Sex Scandal is the "fruit" of the Gospel of Gain.

*The Gospel of Gain is a false gospel.

*True, I am "sexless" but at least I'm NOT a hypocrite, like Larry and the Mormon women and girls who gave him sex in the hopes he would marry them.

3sheets2thewind wrote:
so what is your point?

is your point that the ENTIRE LDS church is false because you are single and sexless?

seriously, you to waste a awful amount of time on the sexcapades of the individuals.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:06 pm 
Priest

1) Most affluent Wards in the LDS Church do NOT teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, but the Gospel of Gain.

2) Hypocrisy is the "fruit" of the Gospel of Gain.

3) I am "sexless" true, but at least not a Hypocrite like Bishop Kunzler, Larry, and the dozens of Mormon girls and women who gave him sex.

4) In affluent Stakes, they love men like Bishop Kunzler, who covered it all up, and hate men like Bishop Johnson, who tried to do the right thing...according to Church rules and policy.

3sheets2thewind wrote:
so what is your point?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:09 pm 
Prophet

The line between b***s*** and reality is somewhat blurred in this post.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:28 pm 
God

theDerrick writes: "The following is a true account, so help me God"

Does this mean that if God doesn't help you it is not true?

Bow your head and mutter, what in hell am I doing here?

infaymos wrote: "Peterson is the defacto king ping of the Mormon Apologetic world."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:26 am 
Founder & Visionary

Darrick:

If you no longer believe in Mormonism, then there's no need to remain sexless. Why not go to Nevada where in certain counties it's 100% legal to hire a professional?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:19 am 
High Goddess of Atlantis

Darrick...

You have already brought this up, you've shared this nonsense over and over.

Why?

Why do you continually bring up the same stuff over and over and over and over?

Do you not recall coming to this board a year or so ago, and going through your fifty topics?

You have covered this all before.

We, at MD welcome everyone but seriously, why not find a new board rather than repeat the same stuff here?

I'm trying to be helpful but the truth is, in posting all this ^%$#$, it doesn't make the church look bad, it makes you look crazy.

LET IT GO!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:55 pm 
Priest

Dear Shades,

I am a Daheshist. Because a person is no longer Mormon, doesn't mean they are no longer religious. In fact, ALL of my Mormon roommates, who were quite active in the Church, had quite involved sex lives. So, being Mormon never stopped them from having sex, it merely "forced" them to have sex "underground".

Also....having sex with a prostitute is about as appealing to me as drinking a bucket of spunk.

Dr. Shades wrote:
Darrick:

If you no longer believe in Mormonism, then there's no need to remain sexless. Why not go to Nevada where in certain counties it's 100% legal to hire a professional?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:06 am 
Founder & Visionary

darricktevenson wrote:
Also....having sex with a prostitute is about as appealing to me as drinking a bucket of spunk.

What if she showers beforehand?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:30 pm 
Priest

No thanks. I could not have sex with a woman I did not love.

Dr. Shades wrote:
darricktevenson wrote:

What if she showers beforehand?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:44 pm 
Bell Ringer

darricktevenson wrote:

No offence, just curious. How about with a woman you did love. A personal question, so don't answer if you feel uncomfortable: Has that ever happened?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:13 pm 
Priest

Have I ever loved (romantically) a woman? Yes! At least three.

Did I have sex with them? No.

Why? Because:

1) I was a Mormon at the time or (most likely)...
2) They weren't in love with me.

A few fat women have been in love with me, but I was not in love with them. I tried. I dated one fat girl for over two years to TRY to fall in love with her. Never happened. Gave up.

The REASON a "comely" woman never was in love with me? Because I'm poor, always was. They love money.

Quasimodo wrote:
darricktevenson wrote:

No offence, just curious. How about with a woman you did love. A personal question, so don't answer if you feel uncomfortable: Has that ever happened?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:18 pm 
Priest

Dear Miss,

If I told you what most Mormon men think of Mormon girls, you'd call me "crazy" as you are now. But, I would be telling you the PURE truth. They feel they are your mental superiors. And, they ain't wrong. All you have revealed if your own blindness/foolishness.

`
truth dancer wrote:
Darrick...

You have already brought this up, you've shared this nonsense over and over.

Why?

Why do you continually bring up the same stuff over and over and over and over?

Do you not recall coming to this board a year or so ago, and going through your fifty topics?

You have covered this all before.

We, at MD welcome everyone but seriously, why not find a new board rather than repeat the same stuff here?

I'm trying to be helpful but the truth is, in posting all this ^%$#$, it doesn't make the church look bad, it makes you look crazy.

LET IT GO!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:56 pm 
God

darricktevenson wrote:
I was becoming disillusioned in 1987 because in 1981, I had warned Church leaders and Church Security about Mark Hofmann, who was "discovering" many old documents and selling them to the Church. I knew Hofmann was working with anti-Mormons. I wrote to Church leaders. In response, I was told to "seek professional help". I was told I was "delusional" and Mark Hofmann was a faithful Member of the Church. Five years later, in Feburary 1986, Hofmann confessed for hundreds of counts of forgery, and two counts of murder (he used bombs) to try to cover up his forgeries. He was an active Mormon, a closet Atheist, worked with anti-Mormons, and tried to REWRITE Mormon history via his forgeries.

Dude, I worked in the publishing industry at this time. The whole LDS "fine and rare books" was full of sketchiness. Besides Hoffman, at the same time, Deseret Book had an employee who was making fake purchases under pseudonyms and and funneling checks to himself. After stealing over $200,000, he was caught and spent some time in prison. This guy was Elder I'm A Good Mormon coating on the outside, wife, family, the whole bit. After Hoffman and this guy, DB closed their fine and rare books department.

Quote:
I disagreed with him fervently, and said that perhaps 3% of Mormon women were that way, but he should not judge all Mormon women by the 3% who were like that. I was to discover in the coming years that I WAS WRONG AND LARRY WAS RIGHT!!!! More like 3% of Mormon women were moral, and the 97% were IMmoral, at least when it came to Alpha Males like Larry was.

Only Mormons think that other Mormons don't sin. You figured out that everyone sins. Get over it. Forgive and move on.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:58 am 
God

Hello Darrick,

Coule you have sex with a woman who had sex with Larry?

V/R
Dr. Cam "Any woman who sleeps with Larry ain't sleepin' with me" NC4Me

www.cesletter.com

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:02 pm 
Area Authority

Dude, you need to 1. Get laid 2. Get a grip 3. Get a hobby -- in that order.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:09 pm 
High Priest

darricktevenson wrote:
The REASON a "comely" woman never was in love with me? Because I'm poor, always was. They love money.
I suspect it has more to do with the fact that you see women only in terms of their weight, and it's offensive.

Elphaba

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:22 pm 
God

The hate is oozing out of you Darrick and perhaps that is why no woman that you have been interested in has fallen in love with you.

As Dr. Phil would say, the common denominator in all of the crappy relationships in your life is YOU. You must be very lonely on the pedastal you have created for yourself.

Sincerely,

A thin, beautiful woman who married a man with no money

~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~