It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Everybody Wang Chung...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:19 pm 
You are such a f*****g tool. :evil:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Everybody Wang Chung...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:31 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:53 pm
Posts: 2163
Thanks Liz. I really do appreciate your efforts as a Mod.

I know it wasn't easy and was very time consuming. Thanks again and good luck.

_________________
"I will go after the board, and I will go after each and every one of those who have publicly slandered me in this matter to the extent that the law allows. Enough is enough." Daniel C. Peterson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Everybody Wang Chung...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:46 pm 
Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Thanks Liz. I really do appreciate your efforts as a Mod.

I know it wasn't easy and was very time consuming. Thanks again and good luck.

f*** you.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Everybody Wang Chung...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:22 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:53 pm
Posts: 2163
Bump for Pahoran.

_________________
"I will go after the board, and I will go after each and every one of those who have publicly slandered me in this matter to the extent that the law allows. Enough is enough." Daniel C. Peterson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Everybody Wang Chung...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:44 am 
Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Bump for Pahoran.

Why are you bumping this for Pahoran?


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Everybody Wang Chung...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:11 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:53 pm
Posts: 2163
Hi Liz,

I just thought Pahoran might want to join in.

Also, is it just me or is there a lot of tension right now between us?

Very truly yours,

Wang

_________________
"I will go after the board, and I will go after each and every one of those who have publicly slandered me in this matter to the extent that the law allows. Enough is enough." Daniel C. Peterson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Everybody Wang Chung...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:15 am 
Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Hi Liz,

I just thought Pahoran might want to join in.

Also, is it just me or is there a lot of tension right now between us?

Very truly yours,

Wang

You mean...Pahoran may want to tell you to f*** off, too? :lol:

If you are referring to sexual tension, I don't know. Aren't you married? Are you allowed to have sexual tension with someone other than your wife, Bishop? :wink:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Everybody Wang Chung...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:30 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:53 pm
Posts: 2163
liz3564 wrote:
You mean...Pahoran may want to tell you to f*** off, too? :lol:

If you are referring to sexual tension, I don't know. Aren't you married? Are you allowed to have sexual tension with someone other than your wife, Bishop? :wink:



Liz,

You are so saucy! Careful young lady because right now you are heading towards a spanking that would make Christian Grey blush!

Sincerely yours,

Wang

_________________
"I will go after the board, and I will go after each and every one of those who have publicly slandered me in this matter to the extent that the law allows. Enough is enough." Daniel C. Peterson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Everybody Wang Chung...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:54 am 
Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
liz3564 wrote:
You mean...Pahoran may want to tell you to f*** off, too? :lol:

If you are referring to sexual tension, I don't know. Aren't you married? Are you allowed to have sexual tension with someone other than your wife, Bishop? :wink:



Liz,

You are so saucy! Careful young lady because right now you are heading towards a spanking that would make Christian Grey blush!

Sincerely yours,

Wang

Is that a threat or a promise? :wink:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Everybody Wang Chung...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:53 pm 
Bumping for Everybody Wang Chung....


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Everybody Wang Chung...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:33 am 
\m/ \m/
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:52 am
Posts: 12068
Location: inside your heart-shaped box
liz3564 wrote:
Bumping for Everybody Wang Chung....

You are 'bumping' for Everybody Wang Chung? :razz: Maybe he was right about the sexual tension thing. :lol:

_________________
Historians idolize the truth. The truth is not uplifting; it destroys. * * * Historians should tell only that part of the truth that is inspiring and uplifting. Boyd K Packer

The truth doesn't hurt unless it ought to. B C Forbes

See a sock puppet parody of Kurt Cobain here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Everybody Wang Chung...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:51 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:58 pm
Posts: 4154
sock puppet wrote:
liz3564 wrote:
Bumping for Everybody Wang Chung....

You are 'bumping' for Everybody Wang Chung? :razz: Maybe he was right about the sexual tension thing. :lol:



:lol:



Peace,
Ceeboo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Everybody Wang Chung...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:27 am 
sock puppet wrote:
liz3564 wrote:
Bumping for Everybody Wang Chung....

You are 'bumping' for Everybody Wang Chung? :razz: Maybe he was right about the sexual tension thing. :lol:

Maybe... :razz:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group