It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:03 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
Unlike you, I can document the lies of accused liars. And unlike you, I have the testicles to own up to mistakes.

No, unlike me, you're a bona fide psychopath.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:04 pm 
William Schryver wrote:
And you're just barely figuring out that this is how things work here? Come on, Tim! You should know better by now.

It's called preserving the record Will.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:07 pm 
Kevin Graham wrote:
I take it all back ttribe. I've never seen you condemn Will, but if you're doing it now, then my hat's off to ya.

Still feeling like this - "can't believe there are actual adults involved in this"

Hermit

Actually, Dr. Cam, I'd be a little careful here with Will. He did not say he'd meet you like a true sportsman in the ring of a reputable sparing venue, but rather, he'd meet you in the parking lot and invite you to hit him. No doubt, rather than fighting back, he will crumble to the ground with the first blow. Surrounded by Mopologist witnesses, the police will be called and later he will sue you. I encourage you to make sure this fight happens legitimately at a place where waivers are signed and there is impartial officiating.

BTW, Will has threatened "knuckle sandwiches" in the past and boasted of his past life of physical violence. It's a little tough to buy his, "I'm above being a brute" excuse.

God

ttribe wrote:
William Schryver wrote:
And you're just barely figuring out that this is how things work here? Come on, Tim! You should know better by now.

It's called preserving the record Will.

The record of what?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:08 pm 
God

ROFL!

Bloodlust is it now?

I love how he manages to squirm away from a reasonable challenge by claiming some kind of victimhood. Priceless!

Again, Will is the reason we're discussing physical confrontation. He exhibits all the usual signs of a man insecure about his virility, but his incessant boasts about his manhood when compared to his opponents, well that just screams closet homosexual.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:08 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith

William Schryver wrote:
Simon, my friend, only my blood will satisfy their particular brand of lust.

Not so!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:09 pm 
God

ttribe wrote:
Kevin Graham wrote:
I take it all back ttribe. I've never seen you condemn Will, but if you're doing it now, then my hat's off to ya.

Still feeling like this - "can't believe there are actual adults involved in this"

The difference being, of course, that I'm the one simultaneously stunned and amused that these people are actually serious!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:11 pm 
God

Don't worry about Cam being suckered into throwing the first punch in a parking lot. Unlike Will, Cam is a gentleman who offered a gentleman's challenge. Will is squirming left and right trying to get out of this without losing face. But he can blame no one but himself. You knock on the devil's door long enough, someone is going to answer.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:12 pm 
William Schryver wrote:
The record of what?

Oh never mind...this might be dumbest thread ever. I need to get out of here.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:20 pm 
God

This isn't a dumb thread at all. Cam proposed a challenge to our erstwhile challenge expert, and you guys are trying to make it seem outrageous in order to save Will from further embarrassment. And let's face it, a notorious apologist getting pinned by an anti-Mormon... this potential nationwide story writes itself. Will has the chance to become famous, at last! His ego's thirst can finally be quenched! Screw the KEP, just take up battling the critics UFC style! Just pray you never have to face Metcalfe and his 50 inch biceps.

The challenge was genius. I'm just upset I didn't think of it first. But then again, I'd have nothing to win since Will is in his 50's and clearly in no shape for a match with someone much younger, more physically fit and far more experienced. A ponytail does not a Steven Segal make.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:21 pm 
God

ttribe wrote:
William Schryver wrote:
The record of what?

Oh never mind...this might be dumbest thread ever. I need to get out of here.

I assure you that there have been dumber threads here in the GSTP--although this one ranks right near the top, without a doubt. In any case, I also share with you the "need to get out of here." Sometimes I seriously wonder what some of these people are capable of. I've known for years that they would have joined in the mob that rushed the Carthage Jail, but now it's starting to look like just about any defender of Mormonism could potentially be made a target for their blood lust. Perhaps that realization is behind the prophecy that:

Quote:
... the redemption of Zion must needs come by power ...

Take away the restraints imposed by our tenuous hold on civilization in this country, and there is no telling what a band of apostates would be capable of doing in the name of excising "the Mormon cancer" from the body politic.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:22 pm 
Hermit

Why are ttribe and Will so "blown away" by professor Cam's offer? Will's history of fight-related boasts is quite lengthy.

But far more importantly, what rock have you folks been living under? Dr. Cam has extended an offer to engage in a legitimate sport. Half of the people I work with spend their lives in MMA training; this is the new fad. Everyone is doing it. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, Cam is offering the olive branch here and building bridges.

It's not unlike the time a year or two ago I challenged the Mopologists to a rowing competition.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:28 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
Don't worry about Cam being suckered into throwing the first punch in a parking lot. Unlike Will, Cam is a gentleman who offered a gentleman's challenge. Will is squirming left and right trying to get out of this without losing face. But he can blame no one but himself. You knock on the devil's door long enough, someone is going to answer.

Thus proving, once again, that there is no set of historical facts that Graham cannot deliberately misrepresent. He has learned his lessons well from his master, Mark Hofmann's erstwhile lackey.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:28 pm 
God

Hello Mr. Schryver,

Well of course I'm serious. I still don't see what the big deal is? It's just two guys sparring in a gym with a friendly wager. Lol. God, you and your ilk act like we're going to have a knife fight.

Look. Your Mormon mentality has given you a sense of entitlement you don't deserve. Being an Internet Tough Guy slinging insults at women is one thing, but to actually man up and cash the checks your mouth has been writing is another. You're kind of in a pickle now. You'll either be seen as a nutless swaggering loudmouth, or the biggest badass ever to grace the internet, what with all your talk of knuckle sandwhiches and whatnot.

Here in the real world, if a man runs his dick skinners like you've been doing then he better be ready to put up or shut up. I'm giving you an opportunity to whip an apostates ass, like you've desired for so long now. So let's get on it. You're a big tough guy. I'm an average man at best. This is a golden opportunity for you to show the world just how tough you've made yourself out to be. :)

V/R
Dr. Cam

www.cesletter.com

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:32 pm 
God

Gadianton wrote:
Will's history of fight-related boasts is quite lengthy.

Then you should have no trouble providing us with a short list of prime examples.

No doubt this list could only be exceeded in length by my voluminous forays into crass vulgarity.

Is there any comparable contemporary example of group-delusion run amok as seen here in the GSTP?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:33 pm 
God

William Schryver (after having been challenged to go a few rounds of unarmed combat with Dr C ) wrote:

I've known for years that they would have joined in the mob that rushed the Carthage Jail, but now it's starting to look like just about any defender of Mormonism could potentially be made a target for their blood lust. ...

Take away the restraints imposed by our tenuous hold on civilization in this country, and there is no telling what a band of apostates would be capable of doing in the name of excising "the Mormon cancer" from the body politic.

Schryver is now a Latter-Day Martyr in the making! Hail to the Man!

(Self-dramatising, or what?)

Christopher Ralph: The discovery that the creators of South Park place a higher value on historical authenticity than do the Brethren creates spiritual shock-waves from which some members never recover.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:33 pm 
God

William Schryver an offer aka (does Will walk his talk and or will Will walk his sacrament pledge)

Are Mormon's Christian ? Or can they be Christian?

Do Christian's physically fight or are they counseled to agree and move on and help those who use you(or maybe hurt you); or use the time to help others.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:35 pm 
God

Will, why are you chickening out?

You told me to come see you any time when you thought I threatened you (I didn't). You pretended to welcome the opportunity, but only because you knew I was on another continent and never threatened you to begin with. You just wanted to use the opportunity to beat your chest, yet again.

Now Dr. Cam has offered you a genuine proposal, a friendly challenge, and you're bobbing and weaving trying to avoid having to accept it. What gives? The only logical conclusion is that you're phony.

What is your excuse for not accepting his friendly challenge in a popular sport?

Too much to lose, eh?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:38 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Hello Mr. Schryver,

Well of course I'm serious. I still don't see what the big deal is? It's just two guys sparring in a gym with a friendly wager. Lol. God, you and your ilk act like we're going to have a knife fight.

Look. Your Mormon mentality has given you a sense of entitlement you don't deserve. Being an Internet Tough Guy slinging insults at women is one thing, but to actually man up and cash the checks your mouth has been writing is another. You're kind of in a pickle now. You'll either be seen as a nutless swaggering loudmouth, or the biggest badass ever to grace the internet, what with all your talk of knuckle sandwhiches and whatnot.

Here in the real world, if a man runs his dick skinners like you've been doing then he better be ready to put up or shut up. I'm giving you an opportunity to whip an apostates ass, like you've desired for so long now. So let's get on it. You're a big tough guy. I'm an average man at best. This is a golden opportunity for you to show the world just how tough you've made yourself out to be. :)

V/R
Dr. Cam

I rest my case. This is, without a doubt, the most bat**** crazy group of Mormon apostate evangelists in cyberspace.

Nonetheless, my offer (as stated above) still stands. If you want a piece of me bad enough, I'm easy enough to find. Just look for a guy with a pot belly, ape arms, and a pumpkin head.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:42 pm 
God

William Schryver wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Hello Mr. Schryver,

V/R
Dr. Cam

I rest my case. This is, without a doubt, the most bat**** crazy group of Mormon apostate evangelists in cyberspace.

Nonetheless, my offer (as stated above) still stands. If you want a piece of me bad enough, I'm easy enough to find. Just look for a guy with a pot belly, ape arms, and a pumpkin head.

Hello,

I'm bat**** crazy for offering a sparring contest in a gym, but you're sane because you'd rather have a fight in a parking lot? One is a legitimate form of sport, the other is a criminal act. Oh my.

Good Sir, with all due respect I think your pony tail is wound a little tight today!

V/R
Dr. Cam

www.cesletter.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next