It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:29 pm 
[Moderator Note]I think we've clearly moved to an R rating.

Have fun in the lower kingdom, guys. LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:33 pm 
Local Furry

We got moved! WOW! hehe

[IMAGE DELETED]

[MODERATOR NOTE: What the heck, dude? I mean, seriously??]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:37 am 
He-Who-Has-Not-Sinned (Recently)

Gosh Sono, I guess you finally found the stopping point on images. Seriously some of that stuff was just filthy. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:41 am 
Local Furry

yeah, i guess it was. sorry!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:08 am 
God

Sono_hito wrote:

[TWO OTHER IMAGES DELETED]

Hahahahahahahahaa!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:18 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:54 am 
Ah, yes...multiple orgasms....Guys are definitely missing out on that one. ;)

It's only fair we get something cool. We have to deal with periods, childbirth, etc. You wussie boys wouldn't last one second in the delivery room. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:38 pm 
Lightbearer

Thank you for moving this thread, although I would recommend Outer Darkness as opposed to Telestial. Thank you for removing the disgusting images as well.

It is peculiar to the theology of the Latter-day Saints that we regard the body as an essential part of the soul. Read your dictionaries, the lexicons, and encyclopedias, and you will find that nowhere [in Christianity], outside of the Church of Jesus Christ, is the solemn and eternal truth taught that the soul of man is the body and the spirit combined.

So partly in answer to why such seriousness, we answer that one toying with the God-givenand satanically coveted-body of another, toys with the very soul of that individual, toys with the central purpose and product of life, "the very key" to life, as Eider Boyd K. Packer once called it. In trivializing the soul of another (please include the word body there), we trivialize the Atonement that saved that soul and guaranteed its continued existence. And when one toys with the Son of Righteousness, the Day Star himself, one toys with white heat and a flame hotter and holier than the noonday sun. You cannot do so and not be burned. You cannot with impunity "crucify Christ afresh" (see Hebrews 6:6). Exploitation of the body (please include the word soul there) is, in the last analysis, an exploitation of Him who is the Light and the Life of the world.

Perhaps here Paul's warning to the Corinthians takes on newer, higher meaning: Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body·... Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of
Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid .... Flee fornication ....He that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body....Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. (1 Corinthians 6:13, 15, 18-20, italics added.)

Our soul is what's at stake here-the spirit and the body. Paul understood that doctrine of the soul every bit as well as James E. Talmage did, because it is gospel truth. The purchase price for our fullness of joy-body and spirit eternally united-is the pure and innocent blood of the Savior of this world. We cannot, then, say in ignorance or defiance, "Well, it's my life," or worse yet, "It's my body" It is not. "Ye are not your own," Paul said. "Ye are bought with a price." So in answer to the question, "Why does God care so much about sexual transgression?" it is partly because of the precious gift offered by and through His Only Begotten Son to redeem the souls-- bodies and spirits-people too often share and abuse in cheap and tawdry ways. Christ restored the very seeds of eternal lives (see D&C 132:19, 24), and we desecrate them at our peril. The first key reason for personal purity? Our very souls are involved and at stake.

Jeffey R. Holland, excerpt from the talk "Souls, Symbols, Sacraments."

You all should really think about the garbage you printed here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:43 pm 
God

Gazelam wrote:
Thank you for moving this thread, although I would recommend Outer Darkness as opposed to Telestial. Thank you for removing the disgusting images as well.

It is peculiar to the theology of the Latter-day Saints that we regard the body as an essential part of the soul. Read your dictionaries, the lexicons, and encyclopedias, and you will find that nowhere [in Christianity], outside of the Church of Jesus Christ, is the solemn and eternal truth taught that the soul of man is the body and the spirit combined.

So partly in answer to why such seriousness, we answer that one toying with the God-givenand satanically coveted-body of another, toys with the very soul of that individual, toys with the central purpose and product of life, "the very key" to life, as Eider Boyd K. Packer once called it. In trivializing the soul of another (please include the word body there), we trivialize the Atonement that saved that soul and guaranteed its continued existence. And when one toys with the Son of Righteousness, the Day Star himself, one toys with white heat and a flame hotter and holier than the noonday sun. You cannot do so and not be burned. You cannot with impunity "crucify Christ afresh" (see Hebrews 6:6). Exploitation of the body (please include the word soul there) is, in the last analysis, an exploitation of Him who is the Light and the Life of the world.

Perhaps here Paul's warning to the Corinthians takes on newer, higher meaning: Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body·... Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of
Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid .... Flee fornication ....He that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body....Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. (1 Corinthians 6:13, 15, 18-20, italics added.)

Our soul is what's at stake here-the spirit and the body. Paul understood that doctrine of the soul every bit as well as James E. Talmage did, because it is gospel truth. The purchase price for our fullness of joy-body and spirit eternally united-is the pure and innocent blood of the Savior of this world. We cannot, then, say in ignorance or defiance, "Well, it's my life," or worse yet, "It's my body" It is not. "Ye are not your own," Paul said. "Ye are bought with a price." So in answer to the question, "Why does God care so much about sexual transgression?" it is partly because of the precious gift offered by and through His Only Begotten Son to redeem the souls-- bodies and spirits-people too often share and abuse in cheap and tawdry ways. Christ restored the very seeds of eternal lives (see D&C 132:19, 24), and we desecrate them at our peril. The first key reason for personal purity? Our very souls are involved and at stake.

Jeffey R. Holland, excerpt from the talk "Souls, Symbols, Sacraments."

You all should really think about the garbage you printed here.

So basically masturbation is this awful damaging terrible self destructive thing because god said so, or more correctly put because someone claims that God said so. Your eloquence Gazelam is commendable, but the reasoning is still circular and not based on any satisfactory reason to me. The only logical reason I see is to force people into marriage and insure reproduction of the species.

Why didn't God say that playing sports was self destructive and defiling the temple given to man. This would have at least had a reason such as twisting an ankle and being unable to do God's work for Him.

It still doesn't address the issue that living a life of sexual repression is a self imposed pain to endure. Do you believe that men will carry this same pain during the resurrection, or is the idea that one is so full of the spirit that he doesn't feel the pain. If you strain the people enough, atheism and it's doctrine of disappearance and incapability of caring one way or another seems preferable to the life that God has given us. Then if you take away there hope of the life to come with statements from the pulpit like, "If you're not happy now you can't be happy in the next life." Then they'll start to realize that perhaps these men who feigned to be their "friends" are really just master manipulators with the end goal not of the happiness of man, but to get the most he can out of man for himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:03 pm 
Valiant B

Jer. 3: 9
9 And it came to pass through the lightness of her whoredom, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:49 pm 
God

Well the one about the milk shake was just a little funny....

Watch out though, looks like the 'hellfire and damnation' posts are about to begin....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:39 pm 

Zakuska wrote:
Jer. 3: 9
9 And it came to pass through the lightness of her whoredom, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks.

Bond 3:16-18
16 And it came to pass that man went into the bushes.
17 and the bushes shook as unto a mighty wind had whipped through them
18 and man came out, had a cigarette and it was good

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:51 pm 
God

liz3564 wrote:

It's only fair we get something cool. We have to deal with periods, childbirth, etc. You wussie boys wouldn't last one second in the delivery room. :)

Dang right! I guess that is our reward for all the hormonal crap we have to deal with. But the trick is finding someone who can spark that extra glee, or learning to do it ourselves. *grin*

Liz, you've been quite frisky lately. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:52 pm 
God

This thread, minus the preaching, was hilarious.

I'm glad to see there are still people out there with a sense of decency who aren't afraid of their own or other people's bodies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:01 pm 
Valiant B

If you have a wife and she has a husband, and your body is ment for each other and not for yourselves as Paul says.

Whats the use of flying solo? Practice makes perfect?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:04 pm 
Master Mahan

Zakuska wrote:
If you have a wife and she has a husband, and your body is ment for each other and not for yourselves as Paul says.

Perhaps the more relevant question is: What is the harm in "flying solo"? Frankly, I find the LDS counsel against masturbation to be utterly ridiculous and indicative of larger (and completely illogical) fears about sex. C'mon, Zak---haven't you ever read Foucault's History of Sexuality?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:12 pm 

Zakuska wrote:

Whats the use of flying solo?

Better solo than one-on-one at 14 or 15.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:22 pm 
GIMR wrote:
liz3564 wrote:

Dang right! I guess that is our reward for all the hormonal crap we have to deal with. But the trick is finding someone who can spark that extra glee, or learning to do it ourselves. *grin*

Liz, you've been quite frisky lately. :-)

*innocent look* It's not my fault. It's these younger men. They bring out the worst in me. LOL ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:02 pm 
God

Mister Scratch wrote:
Zakuska wrote:

Perhaps the more relevant question is: What is the harm in "flying solo"? Frankly, I find the LDS counsel against masturbation to be utterly ridiculous and indicative of larger (and completely illogical) fears about sex. C'mon, Zak---haven't you ever read Foucault's History of Sexuality?

Exactly and the whole big piece Gazelam and JRH wrote trying to answer that question didn't really answer any question at all, nor were they willing to confirm my suspicions that the true motive was forcing people to get married. They don't want to admit that, so they come up with this, "God is offended," idea. Then I ask why is God offended? Then they say, because we said He was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:10 pm 

liz3564 wrote:
*innocent look* It's not my fault. It's these younger men. They bring out the worst in me. LOL ;)

And you don't poke and prod us youngsters with your innuendo?

:0)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:21 pm 
Bond...James Bond wrote:
liz3564 wrote:

And you don't poke and prod us youngsters with your innuendo?

:0)

You know you love it! ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next