SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD

The anything-goes forum for insults, board drama, and interpersonal conflicts. No moderation. Rated R to NC-17.
Amore
God

Re: SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD

Post by Amore »

cwald wrote:Right. And now that a-hole Markk will compare us to the racists and Jew hating bigots. Markk, stay up in the Celestial kingdom with your "own kind".
A-hole.

Projection is the unspoken rule of herd mentality on this forum, apparently.

Amore
God

Post by Amore »

Shulem wrote:O God, grant us 100 billion dollars!
O God, grant us 100 billion dollars!
O God, grant us 100 billion dollars!

Oh how the Mormons love money

Tax the Mormon church!
Tax the Mormon church!
Tax the Mormon church!

:lol:

Put Your Dollar On the Pile:

“Put your dollar on the pile and move alo-ong
    Our portfolio has grown big and stro-ong
    Get back to work - you peasant jerk
    And put your dollar - on - tha - pile!”

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Amore trading one false idol for another... Crazy.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Amore wrote:
    Put Your Dollar On the Pile:

“Put your dollar on the pile and move alo-ong
    Our portfolio has grown big and stro-ong
    Get back to work - you peasant jerk
    And put your dollar - on - tha - pile!”

Mormons at the temple altar receive bloody crucifixion tokens:

A Nail (First Token) to poke the palm and back of the hand! Think of Jesus who ate fish and honeycomb as a resurrected ghost and then burped. The name of the token is The Son Burped.

A Nail (Second Token) to poke the wrist. Think of Jesus who ate fish and honeycomb as a resurrected ghost and then farted. The name of the token is Gas in the Navel.

:lol: :lol:
Last edited by Shulem on Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Shades
Founder & Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Shulem wrote:The name of the token is Gas in the Naval.

"Naval" = of or relating to the Navy?

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Enter the Mormon Temple at your own risk.

Blood oath rituals performed inside!

The Creepy House of Mormonism

"In the palm is the Sign of the Nail, and in the wrist is the Sure Sign of the Nail, or the Nail in the Sure place.

The sisters in the room will please veil their faces. Each brother in the circle will take the sister at his left, by the right hand in the Patriarchal Grip"

Ouch!

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Prepare to have your hand and wrist pierced by the crucifixion Temple Nails:

Dr. Shades
Founder & Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

And you were doing so well, too!

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Dr. Shades wrote:And you were doing so well, too!

What exactly do you mean by that? The recent posts are well within keeping with the theme of the thread and are not over the top.

But if you are referring to posting and drinking at the same time that simply is not the case. I have not had a single drop of alcohol since December 24th. I'm committed in going through the entire month of January without any drinking. So, as far as taking care of things on that front, I'm doing pretty good, I'd say.

cwald
God

Post by cwald »

Shulem wrote: have not had a single drop of alcohol since December 24th. I'm committed in going through the entire month of January without any drinking...

Surely you jest?
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

cwald wrote:Surely you jest?

Nope, I'm as serious as a heart attack. It's a health kick. Contrary to popular belief here on the board: I'm not an alcoholic or dependent on alcohol but I like to drink and drink a lot because it's fun and I CAN!

I'm going through the entire month of January and then see where it goes from there. The cravings have been pretty minimal, surprisingly.

Have a drink for me, cwald!

cwald
God

Post by cwald »

Shulem wrote:
cwald wrote:Surely you jest?

Nope, I'm as serious as a heart attack. It's a health kick. Contrary to popular belief here on the board: I'm not an alcoholic or dependent on alcohol but I like to drink and drink a lot because it's fun and I CAN!

I'm going through the entire month of January and then see where it goes from there. The cravings have been pretty minimal, surprisingly.

Have a drink for me, cwald!

Consider it done.

I brewed this awesome porter. Fermented at 60 degrees for 18 days. I infused 16 ounces of ground coffee beans into a fifth of vodka. Let it soak for a week and added it to my secondary ferment. Boosted it to 7% alcohol. Damn good. Tastes like a carbonated ice coffee.
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org wrote:Cross

The cross is used in many Christian churches as a symbol of the Savior’s death and Resurrection and as a sincere expression of faith. As members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, we also remember with reverence the suffering of the Savior. But because the Savior lives, we do not use the symbol of His death as the symbol of our faith.

This is a lie! The Mormons love to lie, cover-up, mislead, and tell half-truths. The Mormon website drips with gloss and pink lip stick. Mormons most certainly DO use the cross as a symbol of their faith! Temple going Mormons focus on the sharp points of the nails which were driven into the hands and wrists of Jesus. These are sacred secret tokens of the Mormon Melchizedek priesthood. With them include temple swearing oaths in receiving them and to never divulge them. This is done in solemn faith and secrecy. Mormons don't wear the cross or adorn their buildings with them but they do use the NAILS to poke themselves in solemn rituals through their faith and sick adoration of the the cruel instruments used to bleed Jesus. It's all very sick and disgusting.

Image Mormon Temple wrote:
"FIRST TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD, OR SIGN OF THE NAIL"

"This token is received by bringing the right hand into this position: the hand vertical, the fingers close together, and the thumb extended; and the person giving the token placing the tip of the forefinger of his right hand in the center of the palm, and the thumb opposite on the back of the hand of the one receiving it."

"We do not use the symbol of His death as the symbol of our faith"

Image Mormon Temple wrote:
"SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD, THE PATRIARCHAL GRIP, OR SURE SIGN OF THE NAIL"

"This token is given by clasping the right hands, interlocking the little fingers, and placing the tip of the forefinger upon the center of the wrist."

"We do not use the symbol of His death as the symbol of our faith"

Mormons are full of ____. Who the ____ do they think they are fooling other themselves? ____ liars!

:mad:

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

"But because the Savior lives, we do not use the symbol of His death as the symbol of our faith."

The Mormons most certainly do use the symbol of His death as the symbol of their faith when they make solemn covenants in the temple! The nails from the cross in which Jesus hung are pierced into the hands and wrists of those who make FAITHFUL covenants at the temple altar.

Self-righteous deluded Mormons have chided the Catholics and other Christian religions for wearing or honoring the cross as a religious symbol of their religious devotion. But the Mormons take it to an extreme when they pierce themselves with make-believe nails and perform horrific bloody death penalties to come upon them rather than divulge the secret temple names and signs.

You stupid ____ Mormons! You're liars! Hypocrites!

____ your temple! ____ your sacred secret ordinances. They are ____!

:evil:

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Mr Crucifix meets Mr Nail ®

The pope (dressed in white on the outside) adorned with a crucifix is no match against a Mormon prophet (dressed in white on the inside) armed with the piercing Sure Sign of the Nail! The pope hears the words of Rusty's patriarchal mouth -- repeated three times!!! Mormons adore (practically worship) their temple nails. It's their solemn duty and obligation to stick those bloody NAILS into the hands and wrists of fellow temple patrons.

What is wanted?

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Shulem wrote:What is wanted?

Looks like someone wants some priesthood, my man.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Someone’s been channeling Pokémon characters. : D

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

We desire all to receive it. Subject yourself to pain and the humiliation of performing cult rituals of mutilating yourself at the temple altar.

Welcome to the Temple:

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Heavenly Father angrily shook the temple with an earthquake and smacked Moroni's trumpet from his hand in a fit of anger. Moroni then demonstrates the girth of his resurrected penis! He sticks his tongue out and boasts that his is fatter than Jesus's!

We desire all to receive. Sisters, Arise

Witness Heavenly ____ Father, Jesus H Crapola, and the Holy KKK Spook -- shake their whorehouse with a holy earthquake!