It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:59 pm 
God

cwald wrote:
Amore wrote:
We also see the homosexual goal of pedophilia being acted on in forcing their way into boyscouts and schools. And still - ignorant fools cheer them on and as they’ve been mind-controlled to do - they hate anyone who opposes.

Are you sure you're not thinking of the Christian right and all the folks who are publically supporting Roy Moore?

I want to hear if her solution is burning, shooting or Zyklon B. :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:00 pm 
God

Maksutov wrote:
Aw, trying to hurt me with the old psychic diss? Amateur. :lol:

I know all I need to know about you from your posts, Amore. If you happen to be a nonChristian or a bigot of color, bully for you. If you think you're some other special variant on the typical homophobic asshole, congratulations. I notice you didn't deny what I said about your genocidal impulses. Why don't you worry about what's in your own pants and happening in your own bedroom rather than obsessing about imagining the sex lives of strangers? What's your problem? It's sick and voyeuristic. You should get some real help, not phony aversion therapy fakes and frauds, a real therapist.

Seriously. She's written an unbelievable amount about anuses, hynies, sperm and brown noses in the last week---look for a new hobby, Amore!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:01 pm 
God

Lemmie wrote:
Maksutov wrote:

I know all I need to know about you from your posts, Amore. If you happen to be a nonChristian or a bigot of color, bully for you. If you think you're some other special variant on the typical homophobic asshole, congratulations. I notice you didn't deny what I said about your genocidal impulses. Why don't you worry about what's in your own pants and happening in your own bedroom rather than obsessing about imagining the sex lives of strangers? What's your problem? It's sick and voyeuristic. You should get some real help, not phony aversion therapy fakes and frauds, a real therapist.

Seriously. She's written an unbelievable amount about anuses, hynies, sperm and brown noses in the last week---look for a new hobby, Amore!!

This was her old hobby:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:02 pm 
God

Lemmie wrote:
Maksutov wrote:

She's a self hating, conflicted angry perv, like Ted Haggard. :lol: Watch out, she's going to say something really righteous about the "atheist herd". :biggrin:

Last edited by Maksutov on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:04 pm 
God

Lemmie wrote:

Yeah. No kidding.

Quote:
Amore said: Freedom of religion is being thrashed all because someone wants to use an anus rather than a vagina for sex - & they feel so ashamed so they want to force acceptance by all.

Wow. You are really messed up. I guess since this in the Tel kingdom, I can ask if you and your liked mind Christians are as adamantly opposed to the occasional blow job?

How about it Amore? You ever given someone a blow job?

What a crazy and crude conversation/comments coming from a "prude" who is so opposed to gay marriage? Really weird.

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

Last edited by cwald on Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:36 am 
God

cwald wrote:
Lemmie wrote:

Yeah. No kidding.

Quote:
Amore said: Freedom of religion is being thrashed all because someone wants to use an anus rather than a vagina for sex - & they feel so ashamed so they want to force acceptance by all.

Wow. You are really messed up. I guess since this in the Tel kingdom, I can ask if you and your liked mind Christians are as adamantly opposed to the occasional blow job?

How about Amore? You ever giving someone a blow job?

What a crazy and crude conversation/comments coming from a "prude" who is so opposed to gay marriage? Really weird.

I doubt she's a prude, I think she loves to read and think about other people's sex lives but won't admit it and puts on the righteous act, which is 100% perv in my book. :lol: Trying to "force acceptance" of "Biblical" standards we know are ancient sheep$#it. :razz:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:59 am 
God

Although I feel homosexuality is no big deal I also believe in free will. If someone wishes to have sex with someone with similar parts I don't care. But I also do not want people forced into accepting something they don't want. I do not see a balance in our society. A business owner should be able to refuse service to anyone for any reason. In my mind it does not make good business sense but if someone wishes to limit their customers so be it.

I think we have to protect free will. On both sides of this issue.

Like some people think it is fine to import Muslims by the boat load. But what if they act like they do in the mideast? They may start throwing gay people from the tops of buildings. So on one hand we should be open to various cultures but at what point do we protect our own established culture?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:13 am 
God

Franktalk wrote:
A business owner should be able to refuse service to anyone for any reason. In my mind it does not make good business sense but if someone wishes to limit their customers so be it.

Right. Kind of like the "good ol days" when we wouldn't let people onto the bus because they were black? Or maybe even go back a bit further and refuse service to those pesky Mormons in Kirtland? I like it. My business from today on refuses to do business with blacks, Jews and spics and temple recommend holding Mormons. I can refuse service for any reason. You just got to love progress.

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:19 am 
God

It's easy to dismiss Amore as a nutcase on the issue of homosexuality. But I think it's important to put her views into a larger context.

Amore claims to be an independent, logical thinker, portraying those who disagree with her as brainwashed victims of gay mind control. Actually, all she is doing is parroting the most extreme anti-gay propaganda being promoted by Evangelical fringe groups in the U.S. If you want to see where her anti-gay schtick comes from, just google "Scott Lively" and do some reading. What these extremists do is promote criminalization of homosexual conduct, of positive speech about homosexuality, and ofassemblies of homosexuals. They deliberately spread false, vicious information with the express purpose of depriving gay folks of fundamental human rights -- liberty, speech, and assembly. What they do is accurately described as "hate speech" -- false speech that is intended to deprive others of their constitutional and human rights. The tactics are directly comparable to the propaganda used by Nazis to demonize Jews. In fact, they claim that gay folks weren't victims of the holocaust -- they claim that gay folks promoted and are responsible for the holocaust.

These extremists haven't had much success in the U.S., so they've focussed their efforts on other countries, primarily African countries, Eastern European Countries, and Russia. In Uganda, homosexual conduct earns a person a 20 year prison sentence. Gay folks are subjected to beatings, rape, torture and public humiliation, largely resulting from the fear and anger whipped up by Lively and other anti-gay Evangelical extremists. Lively et al have been successful at persuading several countries to criminalize homosexuality by disseminating propaganda that would make Goebbels blush.

So when Amore parrots the claims by these extremists that gay folks are threatening her free speech rights, keep in mind the speech that they want to protect: the right to lie about gay folks for the express purpose of depriving them of their rights to liberty, speech and assembly. I'm pretty much a free speech absolutist, so I don't advocate criminalizing Amore's speech. But I do insist on my right to expose exactly what she's doing and the anti-gay agenda that she supports.

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:52 pm 
God

Res Ipsa wrote:
It's easy to dismiss Amore as a nutcase on the issue of homosexuality. But I think it's important to put her views into a larger context....

... But I do insist on my right to expose exactly what she's doing and the anti-gay agenda that she supports.

Excellent summary of the topic Res Ipsa.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:21 pm 
God

cwald wrote:
Franktalk wrote:
A business owner should be able to refuse service to anyone for any reason. In my mind it does not make good business sense but if someone wishes to limit their customers so be it.

Right. Kind of like the "good ol days" when we wouldn't let people onto the bus because they were black? Or maybe even go back a bit further and refuse service to those pesky Mormons in Kirtland? I like it. My business from today on refuses to do business with blacks, Jews and spics and temple recommend holding Mormons. I can refuse service for any reason. You just got to love progress.

I guess you do not consider a business personal property. Maybe you agree with Hillary that any business actually belongs to the government.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:32 am 
Prophet

Franktalk wrote:
I guess you do not consider a business personal property. Maybe you agree with Hillary that any business actually belongs to the government.

Cwald can obviously answer for themselves but he probably believes that businesses are separate entities from their owners. The belief system of the owner doesn't translate to the belief system of a business because inanimate objects don't have beliefs. That coupled with the fact that a business typically operates in the public square means they are subject to slightly different rules that what a private citizen would be in their private lives.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:12 am 
God

Xenophon wrote:
Franktalk wrote:

Cwald can obviously answer for themselves but he probably believes that businesses are separate entities from their owners. The belief system of the owner doesn't translate to the belief system of a business because inanimate objects don't have beliefs. That coupled with the fact that a business typically operates in the public square means they are subject to slightly different rules that what a private citizen would be in their private lives.

If someone is unwilling to provide goods or services to a particular group, they should include that condition in all of their advertising, on their business cards, and on the physical front of a physical retail business so that consumers can make a fully informed decision about their purchase. Some Christians already do something similar with putting fish symbols on their ads. Let the bigots proudly and honestly announce their bigotry to the buying public and let the consequences follow.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:58 pm 
God

Amore wrote:

Our resident bigot, amore, seems to be in good company with the people she chooses to quote - she found the support she was looking for in supporters of bigoted, womanizing, pedophiles and pederasts. What a gem she is. And by gem i mean a small-minded, pathetic, twat waffle who will never be happy.

I also like how she hasn't actually named a single right of hers that has been affected by homosexuals or homosexual marriage - the best she can do is come up with fallacious slippery slope arguments that have been debunked for decades.

I love that society has progressed and become more accepting of others while leaving miserable bigots like amore behind. Yea for us! I warms my heart to see people like her impotently fuming about how others choose to live their lives. She is pitiful and powerless...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:34 pm 
God

Screech, she may be powerless here, but the vicious lies she promotes have caused great harm to many people elsewhere.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:37 pm 
God

Quote:

How about it Amore? You ever given someone a blow job?

Quote:
Amore wrote: <crickets>.....chirp, chirp....<crickets>

Ohhhh. You have! You naughty naughty girl. Do your allies in the Alt Right who hate gays know? I'm guessing it's a quite a sin and scandal to have a few of those little swimmers in the mouth and throat, rather than the vagina where they belong...where they can meet up with a smiling joyful egg. Talk about going against nature and god. The only place for penis pleasure is in a vagina. That is Alt Right Anti Gay 101. Everybody knows that.

Last edited by cwald on Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:41 pm 
God

cwald wrote:
Quote:

How about Amore? You ever giving someone a blow job?

Quote:
Amore wrote: <crickets>.....chirp, chirp....<crickets>

Ohhhh. You have! You naughty naughty girl. Do your allies in the Alt Right who hate gays know? I'm guessing it's a quite a sin and scandal to have a few of those little swimmers in the mouth and throat, rather than the vagina where they belong...where they can meet up with a smiling joyful egg. Talk about going against nature and god. The only place for penis pleasure is in a vagina. That is Alt Right Anti Gay 101. Everybody knows that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh I knew it was more fun down here in Telestial!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:01 pm 
God

Once you go Tel, you never go back.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:56 pm 
God

Res Ipsa wrote:
Once you go Tel, you never go back.

:cool:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:43 am 
2nd Quorum of Seventy

cwald wrote:
Do your allies in the Alt Right...? I'm guessing it's a quite a sin and scandal to have a few of those little swimmers in the mouth and throat, rather than the vagina where they belong...where they can meet up with a smiling joyful egg. Talk about going against nature and god. The only place for penis pleasure is in a vagina. That is Alt Right Anti Gay 101. Everybody knows that.

Cwald, too much Bacardi and rum or whatever you take to try to make your life seem more interesting.

It's funny that you talk about the "Alt Right" when you keep hearing it over & over. You're like a parrot - just repeating things without knowing what the hell you're saying. Then you assume I'm part of whatever group others are talking about - logical fallacy on top of logical fallacy.

Of course, I don't think that you have been quite as insane to be part of ANTIFA hired pretend "gang" - but who knows! People who attack others for no good reason tend to do a lot of projecting - it's part of bully-mentality. ANTIFA are kind of like you in the sense that they are bitching and complaining - but also physically attacking throwing fits - just because others don't think as they do - and then they call out "bigot/fascist."

bigotry: intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.
fascism: system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism.

:lol: This is too funny - how in the hell can take it so seriously and not see the humor in it?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:02 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy

Res Ipsa wrote:
It's easy to dismiss Amore as a nutcase on the issue of homosexuality. But I think it's important to put her views into a larger context.

Yes, like the FACTS that you want to ignore, like:
    According to the US CDC: Homosexuals have high rates of STDs
    According to the US CDC: Homosexuals have high rates of HIV/AIDs
    According to the US CDC: Homosexuals have high rates of mental illness
    According to doctors, anal sex (which homosexual men tend to engage in) involve risks of anal fissures, anal cancer, colon rupture and bacterial infection - and that's whether have STDs, HIV/AIDs or not.

Quote:
...Actually, all she is doing is parroting the most extreme anti-gay propaganda being promoted by Evangelical fringe groups in the U.S.

Please tell me which propaganda of which "evangelical fringe group" I'm supposedly copying. And while you're at it, please read my mind and tell me more about what I believe.

Quote:
...What they do is accurately described as "hate speech" ...The tactics are directly comparable to the propaganda used by Nazis to demonize Jews.

:lol: So, you're one of those crazies who are for "safe spaces" and justifying physical aggression based on you FEELing offended and calling it "microagression." And your ignorance of what Jews actually suffered by Nazis is telling.

Quote:
These extremists haven't had much success in the U.S., so they've focussed their efforts on other countries, primarily African countries, Eastern European Countries, and Russia.

Oh really? Tell me more about what countries I'm focusing on... and can you also tell me how the stock market will go in the next 5 years?

Quote:
So when Amore parrots the claims by these extremists that gay folks are threatening her free speech rights, keep in mind the speech that they want to protect:

Any speech. Or do you think you know what I think more than I do?

Quote:
I'm pretty much a free speech absolutist.

You mean, you're pretty much a free speech annihilist? I get the sense based on your logical fallacies and attempts to make me look bad rather than focus on the topic - that if you could, you'd silence me. You're basically trying to do that by saying, "Look at what a stupid person she is - so don't listen to anything she says." You're free to say that - because no moderating will stop you, but it shows that you really don't want what I express to be heard or considered. Seems to be for annihilating free speech.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next