It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:36 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 688
Repipsa,
You’d think with your Mormon experience, you’d be more familiar with appeal to authority logical fallacy. 2+2= 4. Even if you’re Stephan Hawking, it doesn’t change the answer to 5.

That’s so sad for you Repipsa to not have learned that yet. But even more shocking is you seem to not yet have had that talk about sex yet. You poor thing - probably confused as how you came to exist. See, when your father’s sperm went up into your mom’s vagina to meet her egg - the sperm combined with the egg - and tada! You were conceived! If your dad had put his sperm up a man’s anus - you wouldn’t exist!

And guess what, Repipsa! This male/female, sperm/egg combo is how every human being has been created! I know you’ve been taught to believe moms don’t matter or fathers are optional, but they are absolutely required for all of us to exist. It’s a fact that you need to know - especially at your age.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:49 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 688
The loud, bullying logically challenged who try to FORCE me and everyone to go along with homosexual lies, are like immature, undisciplined, spoiled kids in a several ways...

*They throw fits when they don’t get their way.
*They call people names whenever they come across a fact they don’t like.
*They jump to conclusions.
*They seem unable to consider long-term consequences.
*They only think about themselves - stomping on others’ rights.
*They engage in emotional reasoning - they mistake their feelings for facts.

Image

Mob-mentality homosexual fanatics are so quick to support other’s rights being ____ on - but when THEY are being denied a right, suddenly, they change their mind. Why are you so blind? Don’t you see that some who are pretending to love homosexuality actually hate homosexuals? Their goal is to reduce the population- and homosexuality does that by sickness and premature deaths of homosexuals, as well as limiting reproduction.

I don’t respect people who support behavior known to hurt people. It doesn’t matter if they’re supporting it out of peer pressure, ignorance or sexual disorder - it shows a lack of critical thinking ability. And I just can’t respect that.


Last edited by Amore on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:55 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:25 pm
Posts: 6018
Res Ipsa wrote:
It’s the website she linked to: MassResistance. Click on it and scan the headlines.

There are no words. That site makes me physically sick. How can people function with that much hate and venom for other human beings dripping from every word and action?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:22 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:49 am
Posts: 2022
Lemmie wrote:
Res Ipsa wrote:
It’s the website she linked to: MassResistance. Click on it and scan the headlines.

There are no words. That site makes me physically sick. How can people function with that much hate and venom for other human beings dripping from every word and action?


Its because people like amore, who stands tall among our resident homophobes, are are sad, pathetic human beings who don't like the idea of anyone being happy when they are so miserable. Especially not people who don't conform to her ____ socialized sense of right vs wrong. She joins the flocks of bigoted sheep who continue to rely on dated, debunked and often openly dishonest information to believe what she needs to believe in order to keep from feeling like the loser she is. The only way she can make herself feel better about her wretched life, is to demean others. She is a failure at life and a....

Image

_________________
"your reasoning that children should be experimented upon to justify a political agenda..is tantamount to the Nazi justification for experimenting on human beings."-SUBgenius on gay parents
"I've stated over and over again on this forum and fully accept that I'm a bigot..." - ldsfaqs


Last edited by schreech on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:39 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:37 pm
Posts: 5528
Location: On walkabout
Amore wrote:
Repipsa,
You’d think with your Mormon experience, you’d be more familiar with appeal to authority logical fallacy. 2+2= 4. Even if you’re Stephan Hawking, it doesn’t change the answer to 5.

That’s so sad for you Repipsa to not have learned that yet. But even more shocking is you seem to not yet have had that talk about sex yet. You poor thing - probably confused as how you came to exist. See, when your father’s sperm went up into your mom’s vagina to meet her egg - the sperm combined with the egg - and tada! You were conceived! If your dad had put his sperm up a man’s anus - you wouldn’t exist!

And guess what, Repipsa! This male/female, sperm/egg combo is how every human being has been created! I know you’ve been taught to believe moms don’t matter or fathers are optional, but they are absolutely required for all of us to exist. It’s a fact that you need to know - especially at your age.

Image


Amore, you've proven over and over that you wouldn't recognize a logical fallacy if it hit you in the face. Citing experts in a field who are qualified by education and experience for statements they make within their field of expertise is not a fallacious appeal to authority. It's the reason you go to a doctor and not an electrician when you have symptoms of cancer. The appeal to authority fallacy is what you did when you posted a youtube of a professor who has neither researched nor published on the subject of child raising and cited him for the proposition that a child needs a mother and a father. It's fallacious because he wasn't a bona fide authority on the subject under discussion.

As for the rest, c'mon Amore. The rest is one massive logical fallacy. First, you commit the equivocation fallacy, shifting willy nilly between mothers and fathers as the source of the biological material needed to make a baby and mothers and fathers as effective parents. The fact that I had a mother and a father is completely irrelevant to the subject of effective parenting. I gave you your very own thread to show the logic that starts with "a baby comes from the biological material from a man and a woman" to "children raised by opposite sex parents have better outcomes than children of opposite sex parents." The thread went on for pages, but you could never do it. You couldn't because there is no logic that leads from one to the other. Your argument is completely irrational. It's like saying: tomatoes are red; therefore Charles Dickens wore a top hat. Yet, here you are repeating it again and again like some kind of parrot.

_________________
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:46 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:37 pm
Posts: 5528
Location: On walkabout
Lemmie wrote:
Res Ipsa wrote:
It’s the website she linked to: MassResistance. Click on it and scan the headlines.

There are no words. That site makes me physically sick. How can people function with that much hate and venom for other human beings dripping from every word and action?

'
So, Imma going to probably get clubbed here, but it's religion. Few things can fuel hate better than religion.

The guy behind the organization is a fellow named Brian Camenker. Here's Brian at a "family values" summit in 2015. He's the guy with the glasses.

https://youtu.be/DiuPPHFcKKU

Yep, he's a promoter of hateful conduct toward gay folks. And he justifies it with the Bible.

He and Amore are peas in a pod.

_________________
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:59 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:37 pm
Posts: 5528
Location: On walkabout
Amore wrote:
The loud, bullying logically challenged who try to FORCE me and everyone to go along with homosexual lies, are like immature, undisciplined, spoiled kids in a several ways...

*They throw fits when they don’t get their way.
*They call people names whenever they come across a fact they don’t like.
*They jump to conclusions.
*They seem unable to consider long-term consequences.
*They only think about themselves - stomping on others’ rights.
*They engage in emotional reasoning - they mistake their feelings for facts.

Image

Mob-mentality homosexual fanatics are so quick to support other’s rights being ____ on - but when THEY are being denied a right, suddenly, they change their mind. Why are you so blind? Don’t you see that some who are pretending to love homosexuality actually hate homosexuals? Their goal is to reduce the population- and homosexuality does that by sickness and premature deaths of homosexuals, as well as limiting reproduction.

I don’t respect people who support behavior known to hurt people. It doesn’t matter if they’re supporting it out of peer pressure, ignorance or sexual disorder - it shows a lack of critical thinking ability. And I just can’t respect that.


Frankly, Amore, when you list all those characteristics of gay bullies, it sounds an awful lot like you are describing yourself. Especially the last one. Your whole argument that "you came from a father and a mother" is nothing more than emotional reasoning. It's not logical at all.

I've never had a "homosexual fanatic" ____ on any of my rights. In fact, this whole dispute isn't about ____ on right. It's about figuring out who has which rights and what society should do when those rights come in to conflict. The notion that, somehow, the right to discriminate against gay folks in providing goods and services has anything to do with Christian's religions rights is just silly. Nowhere does the Bible say -- or even hint at -- anything like "don't do business with gay folks." Hell, you folks do business with sinners all the time. You even acknowledge that we are all sinners. You can justify voting for a president who literally stands for the opposite of being a Christian because you "forgive" him, but deliver a floral arrangement to a same sex wedding? Oh, the horror.

And your paranoid rantings are delusional. Show me who you claim has a master plan to reduce the world's population by making people have gay sex and making them sick? Show me where your superior logic and reason get you to that conclusion.

If you can't respect people who support behavior that hurts others, then you don't respect yourself. Because by whipping up hate and fear against your fellow humans, you are doing just that.

_________________
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:39 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 5255
Time for some boy love.

Image

The Supreme Court has ruled and gays are marrying here in the United States. So, ____ you Amore, you worthless piece of ____ ____. There is nothing you can do to stop it or reverse it. Absolutely nothing.

_________________
A fool said, "Say what you like. The figure which Joseph Smith identifies as the "slave" is not an image of Anubis, nor is it functioning as Anubis in the image that is displayed." (zerinus)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:00 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 pm
Posts: 9395
Location: Multiverse
Res Ipsa wrote:

Amore demonstrates her dishonesty here in a crystal clear fashion. Here's a link to the original essay. https://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/pwh/swift1.asp What she and the other gay haters always omit from the essay is the first sentence:

This essay is an outré, madness, a tragic, cruel fantasy, an eruption of inner rage, on how the oppressed desperately dream of being the oppressor.

That's right -- Amore intentionally misrepresents this article as being an actual goal of gay folks, when it explicitly is not. She is a liar. Even worse, she lies for the purpose of whipping up fear and hatred against gay folk.


:eek: :eek: :eek:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:54 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:49 am
Posts: 2022
Res Ipsa wrote:
It’s the website she linked to: MassResistance. Click on it and scan the headlines.


lol - Roy Moore on their front page with the founder...Amore is in great company, bigots, hypocrites and pedophiles - a trifecta of douchebaggery.

Image

_________________
"your reasoning that children should be experimented upon to justify a political agenda..is tantamount to the Nazi justification for experimenting on human beings."-SUBgenius on gay parents
"I've stated over and over again on this forum and fully accept that I'm a bigot..." - ldsfaqs


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:14 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 pm
Posts: 9395
Location: Multiverse
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:32 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 5255
Maksutov wrote:
Image


Like Islam, the CULT of Christianity has caused irreparable harm to the human race. Islam & Christianity are peas in a pod.

Amore is a hate monger. It's really that simple. Hate, hate, hate. It's the Christian church in action folks.

_________________
A fool said, "Say what you like. The figure which Joseph Smith identifies as the "slave" is not an image of Anubis, nor is it functioning as Anubis in the image that is displayed." (zerinus)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:46 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 688
Milo Yiannopoulos explained (in clip below) how and why the homosexual lobbyists came up with the big lie of babies “born that way.” (It is not only absurd but kind of pedophile-thinking to suggest babies have any sexual desires.) He explained their goal of making up their own deceitful ideas to try to shame anyone who called homosexuality morally wrong. Of course, studies (besides common sense) have shown that homosexual preferences are learned - often due to sexual or physical abuse but other factors too. Studies to try to show homosexual preferences were inborn have been discredited... ie: One tried to say homosexuals had different brains but they failed to report that the cadavers died of AIDS, which affects brains.

Don’t be fooled by manipulative lies and mind control. You can even see it in this thread - just as they were subconsciously trained - some have called me names like “bigot” ironically because I don’t think as illogically as they do. They call me “homophobe” because they assume I fear truth as they do. They call me “hater” as they hate me.

https://youtu.be/YgoyQevEhhQ


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:28 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 5255
Amore wrote:
They call me “hater” as they hate me.



Yep, I hate you, you ____ bitch. What I do in my bed is my business you ____ bitch. Try and get between me and my boy and I'll slap the ____ out of you.

____ off.

_________________
A fool said, "Say what you like. The figure which Joseph Smith identifies as the "slave" is not an image of Anubis, nor is it functioning as Anubis in the image that is displayed." (zerinus)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:32 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 5255
Shulem wrote:
Amore wrote:
They call me “hater” as they hate me.



Yep, I hate you, you ____ bitch. What I do in my bed is my business you ____ bitch. Try and get between me and my boy and I'll slap the ____ out of you.

____ off.


I'm a ____ gay bear and U try and take my cub boy away and I'll fight to the ____ death!

Amore the whore. You ____ bitch. Get your ____ bitch hands off my boy.

Slut.

_________________
A fool said, "Say what you like. The figure which Joseph Smith identifies as the "slave" is not an image of Anubis, nor is it functioning as Anubis in the image that is displayed." (zerinus)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:36 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 pm
Posts: 9395
Location: Multiverse
Some of the billion and one things Amore doesn't understand is that the gays aren't going back in the closet. The blacks aren't going back to picking cotton. The unbelievers aren't going to shut up. She's looking to purify her white Christian kingdom of undesirables. Let her try. :razz:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:00 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 688
Maksutov wrote:
Some of the billion and one things Amore doesn't understand is that the gays aren't going back in the closet. The blacks aren't going back to picking cotton. The unbelievers aren't going to shut up. She's looking to purify her white Christian kingdom of undesirables. Let her try. :razz:

Strange. You seem to be anti-religion yet you think you can read my mind. And when you tried you failed. I do not believe in Christianity as it is - because human sacrifice scapegoating doesn’t resonate with me. But go ahead, keep assuming your own imaginings of your mind-reading pretend psychic abilities.

Of course those with homosexual preferences aren’t back in the closet! They’re parading in streets, boy-scouts, schools, bakeries, churches, disney shows - almost everywhere you turn! They will FORCE you to agree with them any way they can. You guys are so cowardly- it didn’t take much. You’re like, “Yes, you weird but powerful hynies - let me get my nose a little browner! I’ll just keep telling myself it smells like happy rainbows when it reeks like poop!” Where the hell is your guts - your integrity to truth? Gone!

Anyway, Ben Shapiro explained (in link below) how homosexual marriage is being used to force people to cater to them - and thereby denying people’s ACTUAL REAL CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. Freedom of religion is being thrashed all because someone wants to use an anus rather than a vagina for sex - & they feel so ashamed so they want to force acceptance by all.

The only thing I’d argue (Ben about) is that government has historically been involved in marriage for a good reason - to ensure the care of children. Without marriage - we see dads more likely to bail.

https://youtu.be/c6NLUezktYk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:21 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 pm
Posts: 9395
Location: Multiverse
Amore wrote:
Maksutov wrote:
Some of the billion and one things Amore doesn't understand is that the gays aren't going back in the closet. The blacks aren't going back to picking cotton. The unbelievers aren't going to shut up. She's looking to purify her white Christian kingdom of undesirables. Let her try. :razz:

Strange. You seem to be anti-religion yet you think you can read my mind. And when you tried you failed. I do not believe in Christianity as it is - because human sacrifice scapegoating doesn’t resonate with me. But go ahead, keep assuming your own imaginings of your mind-reading pretend psychic abilities.

Of course those with homosexual preferences aren’t back in the closet! They’re parading in streets, boy-scouts, schools, bakeries, churches, disney shows - almost everywhere you turn! They will FORCE you to agree with them any way they can. You guys are so cowardly- it didn’t take much. You’re like, “Yes, you weird but powerful hynies - let me get my nose a little browner! I’ll just keep telling myself it smells like happy rainbows when it reeks like poop!” Where the hell is your guts - your integrity to truth? Gone!

Anyway, Ben Shapiro explained (in link below) how homosexual marriage is being used to force people to cater to them - and thereby denying people’s ACTUAL REAL CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. Freedom of religion is being thrashed all because someone wants to use an anus rather than a vagina for sex - & they feel so ashamed so they want to force acceptance by all.

The only thing I’d argue (Ben about) is that government has historically been involved in marriage for a good reason - to ensure the care of children. Without marriage - we see dads more likely to bail.

https://youtu.be/c6NLUezktYk


You can spew but you sure can't read. I didn't say they were in the closet now. Take a deep breath and wipe all that drool off your chin. You want the right to discriminate against people as a religious right. You want your faithbased bigotry to be respected by the rest of us. It ain't happening. You are just the latest in a long line of intolerant, ill educated, unstable, unscientific, unAmerican pretenders to authority and knowledge who have propagated vicious lies for decades. We see you. You would have applauded the pink triangles. When you're done with the gays you'll have others to start on, in the name of the vicious, dishonest, ignorant "religious liberty" that would do the Taliban proud. Your disgusting hateful ideology has nothing to do with any country in the civilized world but would take us back into endless sectarian genocide and war. But you don't care, do you? You would gladly dispose of huge swaths of the human race because they don't fit with your ridiculous archaic foolishness. Yeah, that's too damn bad. Better bring your tanks and guns, sister.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:46 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 688
Wow, Makstutov,
You have quite the detailed delusions. Tell me what else you imagine about me - someone you’ve never met. Are you going to go on those shows and (of course with your back-up herd) try to prove your psychic abilities?

Image

Back to the topic...

Homosexual fanatics want to FORCE their ways on you - we’ve seen it over and over, and the most clueless, ignorant cheer them on as they lose THEIR rights. Pathetic.

“The argument that gay marriage doesn't affect straight marriages is a ridiculous red herring: Gay marriage affects society and law in dramatic ways. Religious groups will come under direct assault as federal and state governments move to strip them of their non-profit statuses if they refuse to perform gay marriages.” - Ben Shapiro

We also see the homosexual goal of pedophilia being acted on in forcing their way into boyscouts and schools. And still - ignorant fools cheer them on and as they’ve been mind-controlled to do - they hate anyone who opposes.


"A Self-Styled 'Gay Revolutionary' Offers a Challenge to Straight America:
"We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, ...wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us. All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our holy gods are handsome young men. ...We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed..."

Michael Swift - Boston Gay Community News - February 15-21, 1987


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:52 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 pm
Posts: 9395
Location: Multiverse
Aw, trying to hurt me with the old psychic diss? Amateur. :lol:

I know all I need to know about you from your posts, Amore. If you happen to be a nonChristian or a bigot of color, bully for you. If you think you're some other special variant on the typical homophobic asshole, congratulations. I notice you didn't deny what I said about your genocidal impulses. Why don't you worry about what's in your own pants and happening in your own bedroom rather than obsessing about imagining the sex lives of strangers? What's your problem? It's sick and voyeuristic. You should get some real help, not phony aversion therapy fakes and frauds, a real therapist.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:56 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:53 am
Posts: 3453
Location: Oregon
Amore wrote:

We also see the homosexual goal of pedophilia being acted on in forcing their way into boyscouts and schools. And still - ignorant fools cheer them on and as they’ve been mind-controlled to do - they hate anyone who opposes.



Are you sure you're not thinking of the Christian right and all the folks who are publically supporting Roy Moore?

_________________
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group