It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Just One More: When did you break it to Dear Wife that y
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:52 pm 
why me wrote:
liz3564 wrote:
You do not have the right view of the Telestial Forum. Mature conversations can exist here. When conversations are of a more blatant sexual nature, this is the forum they belong in.

The thread did not start out that way. Your comments moved the thread in that direction.

I had this strange idea that masturbation requires something of a sexual nature. Maybe I am wrong about this. Unless of course we are doing a bill clinton when it comes to just what is sex. So, liz when is a discussion of masturbation not blatant? It seems that all masturbation threads need to be removed to the telestial.

When you start questioning posters about their detailed sexual habits with their spouses, you cross the thread over into a Telestial category.

Questioning Zee about what he does or does not do with his wife regarding mutual masturbation is what initiated the creep factor with a number of posters here, including me. If this was my board, I would have deleted the thread entirely, and more than likely suspended or banned you. But this is not my board.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:11 pm 
Holy Ghost

liz3564 wrote:
If this was my board, I would have deleted the thread entirely, and more than likely suspended or banned you. But this is not my board.

+1000

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:14 pm 
God

liz3564 wrote:

When you start questioning posters about their detailed sexual habits with their spouses, you cross the thread over into a Telestial category.

Questioning Zee about what he does or does not do with his wife regarding mutual masturbation is what initiated the creep factor with a number of posters here, including me. If this was my board, I would have deleted the thread entirely, and more than likely suspended or banned you. But this is not my board.

I did no such thing. I made a statement that when men masturbate they usually are having a fantasy. I then asked just what they are having a fantasy about and if it is about the woman they saw on the beach how would their wives feel? It was a legit question. To assume that all women would be okay with their men masturbation is far from the truth. I then posted a couple of links to prove my point.

Here is the point: I think that the posters were not exactly upfront when it comes to their spouses masturbating. And most women would not like their man having a fantasy about another woman when the man is doing it. How is this getting personal about someone's sex life? And there was nothing about mutual masturbation but I did say that to avoid such a problem this can be introduced into the sexual act. Which is basically good advice to avoid hurting the other spouse as demonstrated in my links. Sorry to disappoint you.

We are “to feed the hungry, to clothe the naked, to provide for the widow, to dry up the tear of the orphan, to comfort the afflicted, whether in this church, or in any other, or in no church at all…”
Joseph Smith

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:21 pm 
God

Why me - -you are a nasty and dirty ____ in your own right!

Welcome to my kingdom, down here in the telestial world. You have lost the Spirit and the devil has you now!

Paul O

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:18 pm 
Why Me, these are the posts you made which initiated the creep factor. I had more than one poster complain to me:
Quote:
I think that the point is: many women would not like their husband masturbating. It reflects on their own sexuality. And lets face, if you masturbated and then suddenly wife felt the itch, could you do it all over again? Maybe not, especially as one gets older. The best way to do this is to have the wife doing the masturbating. It is much more enjoyable as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

One more thing: Since the hand has a different grip than the vagina, a guy who masturbates may find it difficult to achieve climax when inside the woman.

Also, zee, when you were masturbating, just what or who were you thinking about? If you were thinking of another fantasy woman, no woman would appreciate it.

Quote:
So, now when you masturbate do you think about your wife as your source for the fantasy and does she think about you? Or is their a third party?

Just Me wrote:
Gosh, zee. Here is a hug. ((((hug))))

The H and I discussed this shortly after we married, iirc. Of course, it was all set in past tense. Marriage relieved us of the sin.

Why Me wrote:
Are you sure? How would you feel if you caught your husband masturbating? Would you be hurt?

The sentence I bolded, in particular, screams "creep factor", and you cannot tell me that you didn't post it for shock value.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:25 pm 
Deacon

Why me: You don't creep me out. It's obvious they don't like you here though. You must have a rich history of pissing them off.

Post subject: Re: Just One More: When did you break it to my wife that you mast
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:05 pm 
God

zeezrom wrote:
...my wife asks her sis if sis's hubby ever did it. Sis responds with, "Never!"

I've since learned that this hubby had been cheating on his wife for years.

The Holy Sacrament.