It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:44 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:46 pm 
God

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Posts: 13025
Jersey Girl wrote:

And your point is what? You're an admitted liar who nabbed something off Facebook (violating board rules) and posted it here to intimidate another poster?

I'm not getting a high road kinda vibe over here.


Admitted liar? I call it covering for someone. What would you really have had me do in that situation after he sent the "Police Report" PM? Just tell him who it was who researched him out? Because that's what you'd do?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:53 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:17 pm
Posts: 9567
You left what six hours ago? You haven't failed to reply to a single post.

Again, you seem oblivious to the point that you turned an insult from an insignificant nobody on a message board into something you were willing to escalate into a blatant threat IRL. It is what it is, Kevin. Telling him he doesn't have the luxury of anonymity anymore is a threat. It's odd you can't drop the topic which makes it very curious as to why?

_________________
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:01 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 19107
Kevin Graham wrote:
For obvious reasons I wasn't about to tell him who went digging for IRL info on him. I was fine letting him think it was me. But the fact is, I only found out about his info from another poster: https://i.ibb.co/55T7b5x/Untitled.jpg

The argument that I wasn't the one who doxxed him hinges on the theory that I must have PMed this to myself, five days before I posted an image of him, and a year before there was ever a need to defend myself against the accusation of doxxing.


Ah. I remember that pm now. I was under the impression you had drafted it and was sending it to multiple people. I’d say that was doxxing because you were pm’ing those links to various board members. I think where I get hung up is you admitting to googling him and then someone else was also googling him (?), but the information they found was what you shared instead of what you found?

You can probably see how it all comes out a bit muddled.

- Doc

_________________
http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/archive


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:02 pm 
God

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Posts: 13025
honorentheos wrote:
You left what six hours ago? You haven't failed to reply to a single post.


Why are there even posts to respond to? No one cares right?

honorentheos wrote:
It's odd you can't drop the topic which makes it very curious as to why?


Not odd at all since I'm the one who is constantly being accused here. The real oddity is that you keep carrying on with it after your little speech about how disgusted you were with the topic.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:13 pm 
God

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Posts: 13025
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Kevin Graham wrote:
For obvious reasons I wasn't about to tell him who went digging for IRL info on him. I was fine letting him think it was me. But the fact is, I only found out about his info from another poster: https://i.ibb.co/55T7b5x/Untitled.jpg

The argument that I wasn't the one who doxxed him hinges on the theory that I must have PMed this to myself, five days before I posted an image of him, and a year before there was ever a need to defend myself against the accusation of doxxing.


Ah. I remember that pm now. I was under the impression you had drafted it and was sending it to multiple people. I’d say that was doxxing because you were pm’ing those links to various board members. I think where I get hung up is you admitting to googling him and then someone else was also googling him (?), but the information they found was what you shared instead of what you found?

You can probably see how it all comes out a bit muddled.

- Doc


Well, I had never heard of the term Doxxing until subs mentioned it about a dozen times over the course of a month and then I finally looked it up:

Quote:
Dox: search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.


When someone hits me up to share a Social Media link to the asshole who keeps badmouthing my family, I don't consider that doxxing. But hey, to each their own. Subs likes to say I obsessively researched IRL information on him. That never happened.

And no, I didn't spam the board's participants with IRL info on subs. I think I shared it with a few people, but at their request I believe. I didn't provide that link to you until you inquired about what he was like IRL.

I never told Jersey Girl. I can't really remember who I did tell, but it wasn't unsolicited spam. It was only 2-3 people at most and always at their request to know, from what I recall.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:17 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:17 pm
Posts: 9567
I am disgusted. Both of you seem to lack both shame for unethical behaviour and a sense of appropriate boundaries. It's not good for the neighborhood to have people in it who think any slight is justification for the kind of escalation both of you engaged in from insulting family members to making threats. That whole thing was pretty ____, and I seem to recall it not being handled particularly well by the board intially either which did leave me sympathetic towards you until you went on the tirade about wanting to find him, being asked by another poster who is participating in this thread right now if you were serious about finding out subbies IRL info and then having whole pages of threads deleted. It was not anyone's most proud moment on this board.

So. What's your feeling now on your reaction? Justified because you have leverage over subbie? Or overreaction towards a message board poster who had no real connection to you IRL?

_________________
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:22 pm 
God

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Posts: 13025
honorentheos wrote:
Telling him he doesn't have the luxury of anonymity anymore is a threat.


No, it is a statement of fact. People with the luxury of anonymity are more than likely to take advantage of that and use it to do and say things they otherwise never would if they knew their comments could be traced back to their IRL persona. You're reading something into it that doesn't logically follow.

For example, someone who posts anonymously and hates black people is far more likely to say racist things online. Think of Ajax. The same is true for people like subgenius who hail from a religious background. He'd never say these things using his real name because he knows it could potentially backfire on him at some point. His boss may be a Liberal and come across his dumb Trump worshiping posts, or his Bishop or wife may come across some of the heinous things he's said about other men's wives and children (I doubt I'm the first). It isn't a coincidence that the biggest assholes and racists on the web are posting anonymously.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:23 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:17 pm
Posts: 9567
Again, What's your feeling now on your reaction? Justified because you have leverage over subbie? Or overreaction towards a message board poster who had no real connection to you IRL?

_________________
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:27 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 31747
Location: Planet Perfume
Kevin Graham wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

And your point is what? You're an admitted liar who nabbed something off Facebook (violating board rules) and posted it here to intimidate another poster?

I'm not getting a high road kinda vibe over here.


Admitted liar? I call it covering for someone. What would you really have had me do in that situation after he sent the "Police Report" PM? Just tell him who it was who researched him out? Because that's what you'd do?


Do you even hear yourself?

What would I do? I'll tell you.

The moment he started ragging on my family, I would have:

1) Called him on his bad form

and/or

2) Reported his post using the handy report feature provided to us on the board.

And be done with it.

You could have done that. You could have also told him "someone" sent you the information--you know, the truth. But no, you dug yourself in deeper and now we're all looking at you wallowing ass deep in ____ here.

How do I know what I would do? I'll give you two examples.

1. I had a poster on a different board start posting IRL stuff about me, playing cutthroat with me for quite a lengthy period of time, for the express purpose of intimidating me. Although I knew his IRL information and tons of details about his life, I never once posted it nor did I ever even allude to it on that board.

2. I had one poster here on MormonDiscussions.com mention my husband in a post, probably more than once. I went with him one:one without ever once mentioning his spouse. Today we address each other cordially.

sub's IRL was shared with me by someone here. Under no circumstances would it ever come from my keyboard on to this screen.

I know who I am. I'm not entirely sure who you are right now.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:31 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 19107
Kevin Graham wrote:
I didn't provide that link to you until you inquired about what he was like IRL.


Do you recall what led me to asking you what Subs was like in real life? I don’t remember, but I think you brought up your googling him which piqued my curiosity.

- Doc

_________________
http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/archive


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:34 pm 
God

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Posts: 13025
honorentheos wrote:
I am disgusted.


Yes, we can tell. You're so "disgusted" you've left the building. You're not hanging around or using this thread as a pulpit at all are you.

Quote:
Both of you seem to lack both shame for unethical behaviour and a sense of appropriate boundaries. It's not good for the neighborhood to have people in it who think any slight


Any slight? That's how you summarize what he did over the course of many months? It was just "any slight"?

Quote:
...is justification for the kind of escalation both of you engaged


There is no "escalation." I informed him in my own way over a year ago that he was no longer posting anonymously. That's it. The only sense this becomes "escalated" is when idiots like you jump in with your indignant speeches. Or when "subbie" wants to keep accusing me of "doxxing" him. But that's not really escalation.

Quote:
...being asked by another poster who is participating in this thread right now if you were serious about finding out subbies IRL info and then having whole pages of threads deleted. It was not anyone's most proud moment on this board.


Is that why you come on message forums? For proud moments?

Quote:
So. What's your feeling now on your reaction? Justified because you have leverage over subbie?


Justified because "subbie" is no longer mocking wives and children of board participants. Or did you intentionally ignore that point three times in a row?

Quote:
Or overreaction towards a message board poster who had no real connection to you IRL?


Overreaction? I posted an image as a joke in my profile which I knew would be deleted as soon as it was posted. It served the purpose I intended. Your beloved "subbie" is no longer badmouthing my wife and kids. It was a thing with him for over a year and when my informant provided info on who he was, you're God damned right I was going to let him know.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:37 pm 
God

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Posts: 13025
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Kevin Graham wrote:
I didn't provide that link to you until you inquired about what he was like IRL.


Do you recall what led me to asking you what Subs was like in real life? I don’t remember, but I think you brought up your googling him which piqued my curiosity.

- Doc


After the "police report" PM I received, I was planning to leave the board permanently. I think I PMed you just to explain why. You then inquired about what he was like IRL.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:40 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 19107
Ah. That makes sense.

- Doc

_________________
http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/archive


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:44 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:17 pm
Posts: 9567
Kevin, let's recap. So you have no sense of what you did being an escalation, it was justified. It isn't a threat to tell him you know who he is, it's just stating the truth that he lost the luxury of anonymity. You didn't dox him, you just claimed to have done so.

So, subbie felt threatened as evidenced by his filing a police report. You say he wasn't actually threatened. He says he has a PM he'd like to share with your permission. You say he can't because you've shared the only PM already so there is no other PM. You say he lied about you having doxxed him, your PM says you did dox him. You say your other PM with a link to his Facebook page proved you didn't spend 20 minutes trying to find out who he was this he is a liar because he states what your PM states. Hmm.

So, can he share this other PM he has and you won't try to get him banned? Real or fake, he can post it and you won't try to use it to get him banned?

_________________
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:47 pm 
God

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Posts: 13025
Jersey Girl wrote:

The moment he started ragging on my family, I would have:



That's not what I asked you. I said what would you do in that exact situation at the time I supposedly proved to be an "admitted liar." Would you have outed your informant? Be honest.

Quote:
You could have also told him "someone" sent you the information--you know, the truth.


I'm sure that's what you would have done, right? As if it would matter, and as if he'd believe it.

Quote:
1. I had a poster on a different board start posting IRL stuff about me, playing cutthroat with me for quite a lengthy period of time, for the express purpose of intimidating me. Although I knew his IRL information and tons of details about his life, I never once posted it nor did I ever even allude to it on that board.


I don't give a flying ____ what anyone says about ME personally. Its the wife and kids where the line is crossed. Particularly because I don't post anonymously and so I have no way of getting around the fact that people here can (and do) look up photos of my wife and kids on social media.

Quote:
2. I had one poster here on MormonDiscussions.com mention my husband in a post, probably more than once. I went with him one:one without ever once mentioning his spouse. Today we address each other cordially.


I've never said anything derogatory about his spouse either. So? You have the luxury of anonymity. If I were anonymous and someone mocked my wife, I'd just say I'm single and be done with it. In fact that is precisely what I've done on other boards.

Quote:
sub's IRL was shared with me by someone here.


Maybe we have the same informant? Go ahead and out him if you're so much better than me.

Quote:
Under no circumstances would it ever come from my keyboard on to this screen.


Then you haven't thought hard enough about this.

Quote:
I know who I am. I'm not entirely sure who you are right now.


:lol: :lol: are you done adoring yourself yet?


Last edited by Kevin Graham on Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:59 pm 
God

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Posts: 13025
honorentheos wrote:
Kevin, let's recap.


Yes, because you're obviously too disgusted with this thread to do anything that could extend it and no one cares, remember?

Quote:
So you have no sense of what you did being an escalation, it was justified. It isn't a threat to tell him you know who he is, it's just stating the truth that he lost the luxury of anonymity. You didn't dox him, you just claimed to have done so.


I was responding to his idiotic "Police Report" PM that basically insisted I had to have gone through strenuous efforts to discover his IRL identity, therefore I'm a stalker. The point was that he does a poor job trying to conceal his identity and figuring out who he is isn't that difficult apparently. I remember my informant explaining how easy it was to find him IRL because subgenius provided enough info about himself on the forums to connect the dots.

Quote:
So, subbie felt threatened as evidenced by his filing a police report. You say he wasn't actually threatened. He says he has a PM he'd like to share with your permission. You say he can't because you've shared the only PM already so there is no other PM.


I've never said he can't share it. I said no such PM exists.

Quote:
You say he lied about you having doxxed him, your PM says you did dox him


I don't remember calling him a liar for saying I doxxed him. I say he's wrong about assuming I doxxed him and he has repeatedly called me a liar for denying that I doxxed him. I know what the PM says, but as I explained for a 6th time already, it was in response to his claim that no one could find his IRL identity without investing some serious time and effort. I could have said, "Well the guy who gave me your information said it was easy to find" but what would have been the point of opening that can of worms?

Obviously, up until a couple of hours ago I was under the firm belief that the mods could access our PMs, and had I even alluded to another person in that PM a year ago, "Subbie" may have persuaded a mod to ban him. I appreciated the info provided by the informant and felt no need to even bring it up until a year had passed and subbie kept going on about me doxing him.

Quote:
You say your other PM with a link to his Facebook page proved you didn't spend 20 minutes trying to find out who he was this he is a liar because he states what your PM states. Hmm.


Yes. And? Why just a "hmmm"? I said it was proof because I believed the mods could authenticate it. But as we all learned tonight, they don't have that capability. But it is still hard evidence unless you think I just fabricated it with a photo editor. Maybe I should just say ____ it and post a video clip of me opening up the PM straight from the account.

Quote:
So, can he share this other PM he has and you won't try to get him banned? Real or fake, he can post it and you won't try to use it to get him banned?


He doesn't have another PM from me, and I'm getting a kick out of your increasing desire to act as mediator on his behalf, about something you initially claimed no one cares about and that disgusts you. Looks like you've flat out killed that little Chihuahua with a ton of hypocrisy.


Last edited by Kevin Graham on Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:06 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 31747
Location: Planet Perfume
Kevin Graham wrote:

Quote:
The moment he started ragging on my family, I would have:



That's not what I asked you. I said what would you do in that exact situation at the time I supposedly proved to me an "admitted liar." Would you have outed your informant?


I know what you asked me. You conveniently left out how you could have handled it at the start to prevent the consequences of your actions.

Quote:
Quote:
You could have also told him "someone" sent you the information--you know, the truth.


I'm sure that's what you would have done, right? As if it would matter, and as if he'd believe it.


I just did it on this very thread. Guess what? I don't give a damn who believes it.

Quote:
Quote:
1. I had a poster on a different board start posting IRL stuff about me, playing cutthroat with me for quite a lengthy period of time, for the express purpose of intimidating me. Although I knew his IRL information and tons of details about his life, I never once posted it nor did I ever even allude to it on that board.


I don't give a flying ____ what anyone says about ME personally. Its the wife and kids where the line is crossed. Particularly because I don't post anonymously and so I have no way of getting around the fact that people here can (and do) look up photos of my wife and kids on social media.


Is that you're idea of one-upping my account? The poster in question posted two names--with derogatory comments. See? You're not special.

Quote:
Quote:
2. I had one poster here on MormonDiscussions.com mention my husband in a post, probably more than once. I went with him one:one without ever once mentioning his spouse. Today we address each other cordially.


I've never said anything derogatory about his spouse either. So? You have the luxury of anonymity. If I were anonymous and someone mocked my wife, I'd just say I'm single and be done with it. In fact that is precisely what I've done on other boards.


I know the poster's name and details about his IRL. Never once posted them. See? You're not special. Are you sure I have the luxury of anonymity here? Think again, brother.

Quote:
Quote:
sub's IRL was shared with me by someone here. Under no circumstances would it ever come from my keyboard on to this screen.

I know who I am. I'm not entirely sure who you are right now.


:lol: :lol: are you done adoring yourself yet?


Are you done making an ass of yourself yet?

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:17 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 31747
Location: Planet Perfume
Kevin Graham wrote:
Quote:
I know the poster's name and details about his IRL. Never once posted them. See? You're not special.


Why would you need to? Did he attack your spouse and kids?


Made disparaging remarks about my spouse and myself.

You think there's a tipping point that allows you to post IRL about a poster on this board?

There's not.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:21 am 
God

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Posts: 13025
Jersey Girl wrote:
Made disparaging remarks about my spouse and myself.

You think there's a tipping point that allows you to post IRL about a poster on this board?

There's not.


Sure there is. You just don't know because you haven't experienced it yet.

Good for you that you can enjoy the privilege of anonymity.

But let's be clear. Posting the image of subbie in my profile pic for a total of 4 minutes isn't the same thing as broadcasting a public message detailing his private info. There is no reason anyone other than subbie and my informant would have known that pic was of him. You guys need to get it straight that I didn't do any of that. The "deleted threads" Honor alluded to were deleted and no one other than subbie and I knew why.


Last edited by Kevin Graham on Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:22 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:17 pm
Posts: 9567
You confused saying this belonged elsewhere with concern that you appear to have zero sense of what quite clearly looks like you lack any sense of personal wrong doing or boundaries. And yeah, in a community - even an online one - that gets attention and called out because it should be corrected. You seem to imagine you are completely in the right because subbie was wrong. That's not how it works. If you lack a sense of proportion or appropriate boundaries then yeah, I'm interested. I think subbie should post this other PM. Let's see what it says and why you can't just say he's ok to do so and resolve if it's been faked or modified accordingly. So far, you're looking pretty bad, Kevin.

_________________
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:28 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 31747
Location: Planet Perfume
Kevin Graham wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Made disparaging remarks about my spouse and myself.

You think there's a tipping point that allows you to post IRL about a poster on this board?

There's not.


Sure there is. You just don't know because you haven't experienced it yet.

v
v
v
v
v
Quote:
1. I had a poster on a different board start posting IRL stuff about me, playing cutthroat with me for quite a lengthy period of time, for the express purpose of intimidating me. Although I knew his IRL information and tons of details about his life, I never once posted it nor did I ever even allude to it on that board.


Wonder why he was trying to intimidate me? Hmmm...take a guess.

Quote:
Good for you that you can enjoy the privilege of anonymity.


I'm not anonymous to all. You could enjoy relative anonymity here, too. You simply choose not to. sub's initial insults were constructed from information posted by your own hand upon the screen and signed with your name.

Anonymity isn't a privilege. Get down off your cross, Kevin.

You used the private IRL, not him.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group