It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:40 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:16 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:17 pm
Posts: 9567
Dude. Why the hesitation to give him permission if it will shut you ____ up? That's what I don't get. If this is about you dummies being more right than the other, you're both looking like idiots. If subbie is lying about what you said and you want to keep making it a subject of discussion it's easy to resolve. If you don't want it resolved, take it to the spirit prison forum. But telling him you have provided the small plates of Nephi so he is lying about having the lost 116 pages is looking more and more like you are hiding something. You could, I don't know, maybe just drop this topic and move on. But you won't. So give him permission to post so it will end.

_________________
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:29 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 31747
Location: Planet Perfume
Kev you and sub need to bag this ____. The Mod's can't get into your effing PM's. It's possible that Shades could however I know for a fact that he either cannot or doesn't know how to. And, he wouldn't entertain this board drama long enough to take a serious interest in this. Why? Because nobody gives a ____. You are making complete asses out of yourselves with this pointless dick measuring/pissing contest. Get a room.

Prison has vacancies.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:55 pm 
God

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Posts: 13025
honorentheos wrote:
Dude. Why the hesitation to give him permission if it will shut you ____ up? That's what I don't get.


You don't get what I just explained? If subs posts some photoshopped PM that appears to come from me, then what happens? You say have the mods authenticate it? But the mods don't authenticate PMs. I've asked them to do this several times in the past and they go radio silent which tells me they probably don't have the capability to delve into other posters PMs, but they don't want to explicitly say so.

honorentheos wrote:
If this is about you dummies being more right than the other, you're both looking like idiots.


Its about one person constantly alluding to "proof" that the other is a liar. Lying about what? That he got triggered and threatened legal action. Why? Because I jokingly posted a photo of him in drag as my profile pic. Why? To let him know I know who he is and that he needs to cut it out with the attacking of wives and children. Ever since then he brings this "doxxing" ____ up every once in a while and I usually blow it off, but it is old and stupid and now he is taking it to another level by constantly accusing me of lying about this ordeal. Its embarrassing to post on a forum with people who think you could file a police report against them for something as dumb as that. So he takes it out on me of course. Which is fine, because he's not talking about my wife and kids anymore. Meaning the strategy from the get-go worked beautifully.

honorentheos wrote:
If subbie is lying about what you said and you want to keep making it a subject of discussion it's easy to resolve.


I'm not the one who keeps bringing up the irrelevant "doxxing" and accusing anyone of lying. He's done this on a number of threads recently. And he hasn't made any specific claims about what I've said that I disagree with. He just keeps alluding to a PM I never sent that somehow proves I'm a liar. He doesn't say how. He doesn't need my permission to post something I never sent to him. But the only reason he is asking for permission is because he needs to keep up the charade that its authentic and he knows it will probably get him banned if posting without permission.

honorentheos wrote:
If you don't want it resolved, take it to the spirit prison forum.


Mods are free to move these posts to any forum they want. They've done it before, they can do it again. I'd actually welcome that. I never go to the Spirit Prison even to peruse.

honorentheos wrote:
But telling him you have provided the small plates of Nephi so he is lying about having the lost 116 pages is looking more and more like you are hiding something.


Oh really? That's not the gist of what I'm hearing from other posters via PM. I'm not the one alluding to proof of deception in a mystery PM without explaining what the proof is. You're basically saying I have the burden to prove Subs doesn't have another PM from me. Well, if you really believe the mods can verify things like that then they are free to verify that what I say is true.

Subs has already shifted his ground from what he said he was trying to prove. First he said the PM proved I was a liar about doxxing him. So I provided the PM so he could explain how it proved me a liar. Then he said that wasn't what he was trying to prove, that this was just my imagination. But in your mind, I'm the one playing games and hiding something?

honorentheos wrote:
You could, I don't know, maybe just drop this topic and move on. But you won't. So give him permission to post so it will end.


Here's an idea, you do you, I'll do me. I've never understood why people like you and Jersey Girl get so upset about what goes on in threads you're not interested in. You don't seem me bitching and moaning about the "Bible Study" thread do you? I just ignore it like I do the Spirit Prison.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:09 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 19107
Kevin Graham wrote:
If subs posts some photoshopped PM that appears to come from me


That's laughable. There's NO WAY Subs has the mental capacity to pull that off.

Just give him permission so you can have your point proven.

edited: Can you link the PM that you say you've provided?

- Doc

_________________
http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/archive


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:22 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 31747
Location: Planet Perfume
Kevin Graham wrote:
If subs posts some photoshopped PM that appears to come from me, then what happens?


:lol: You know the PM that you posted a screen shot of?

For all we know you sent that to yourself.

You've "proved" exactly nothing here. sub has proved exactly nothing here. Except the fact that you've both taken up temp residency in a sandbox.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:32 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 31747
Location: Planet Perfume
Kevin Graham wrote:
I've never understood why people like you and Jersey Girl get so upset about what goes on in threads you're not interested in.


You don't understand? Speaking only for myself here, I am watching two guys behaving unethically here, daring each other to put out documentation about threats/disclosures/what have you and playing cut throat with IRL and PM's.

Gee...why would that bother me? Hmmm…. Help me out... I'm struggling...

Oh wait. Yeah. It's against the board rules, it's unethical, it's lowlife, and no one wants to see anyone playing dare games with IRL and PM's on a board because none of us want that to happen to us either.

The next time you get pissed off at me are you going to do this ____ to me, Kev? You've slipped ____ out of your keyboard about at least 3 posters I can think of right off the top of my head. Why should I think you wouldn't do it to me when we're pushing back at each other?

If the two of you would stay on, oh I dunno--->topic, none of this ____ would ever happen.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:25 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 am
Posts: 7513
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Kevin Graham wrote:
If subs posts some photoshopped PM that appears to come from me


That's laughable. There's NO WAY Subs has the mental capacity to pull that off.

Just give him permission so you can have your point proven.

edited: Can you link the PM that you say you've provided?

- Doc

Actually, many images posted by subs are photoshopped.

He’s an architect, as self-identified. It is basically a requirement of his job to have access to and be proficient with Photoshop.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:59 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:17 pm
Posts: 9567
Kevin Graham wrote:
Here's an idea, you do you, I'll do me. I've never understood why people like you and Jersey Girl get so upset about what goes on in threads you're not interested in. You don't seem me bitching and moaning about the "Bible Study" thread do you? I just ignore it like I do the Spirit Prison.

Here's an idea - you both acted pretty unethically and now can't shut up with the finger pointing and making angry ____ me eyes at each other. It could be easily resolved by moving on, or you could let him post his stupid PM or taking it where this kind of crap belongs. Whatever. But you're both pretty disgusting people having a fight in public about who was the worse to the other. Subbie was wrong to have brought your family into a board argument and your going after his IRL ID to then mock him on the board was a serious douche move, too. It would be nice if you both could shut the ____ up about it or moved this kind of stinking filth down to prison where it's expected.

_________________
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:24 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Posts: 8986
Location: On walkabout
Kevin Graham wrote:
subgenius wrote:
Dude, that is not proof and likely a fabrication (conveniently blacked out sender, but if you had permission to share their pm on board, por que?)


Oh, so you're going to go with the "he photo-shopped it" theory? That should be rather easy for any of the mods to verify. Shades, EAllusion, RI? Feel free to validate that this PM came to me from a different user.

And yes, of course I blacked out the poster's ID.


I haven’t been a mod for over a year. I don’t recall having any access to PMs or access to any information about PMs.

_________________
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:48 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 19107
canpakes wrote:
Actually, many images posted by subs are photoshopped.

He’s an architect, as self-identified. It is basically a requirement of his job to have access to and be proficient with Photoshop.


That may be the case, but I'm 100% certain he isn't creating 99% of the image-content.

- Doc

_________________
http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/archive


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:22 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 am
Posts: 7513
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
canpakes wrote:
Actually, many images posted by subs are photoshopped.

He’s an architect, as self-identified. It is basically a requirement of his job to have access to and be proficient with Photoshop.


That may be the case, but I'm 100% certain he isn't creating 99% of the image-content.

- Doc

Agreed. Most of his photoshopped crap comes from sources like 4chan.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:44 pm 
God

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Posts: 13025
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Kevin Graham wrote:
If subs posts some photoshopped PM that appears to come from me


That's laughable. There's NO WAY Subs has the mental capacity to pull that off.

Just give him permission so you can have your point proven.

edited: Can you link the PM that you say you've provided?

- Doc

He doesn't need my permission to post something I never sent. When subs started telling people here that I obsessively searched him out IRL, I pointed out that it wasn't me who found out who he was. It was someone else here who just randomly decided to share that info with me, and I'm not going to disclose who it was. Subs then called me a liar. I then provided a screen shot of the PM I received. Here it is again, for like, the fifth time: [private message screen shot deleted]

Jersey Girl said its possible that I sent it to myself, but I don't even know if that's possible to PM yourself. But even if it is, it means I had to have sent it to myself five days five days before his "Police Report" PM, and roughly a year before I'd have to defend myself against a "Doxxing" accusation.

A couple of pages ago I provided a cut and paste of the entire PM that Hawkeye sent to subgenius. It was the one and only PM ever sent to him. Here is a screen shot of it, in case someone is thinking I didn't quote it all:[private message screen shot deleted]


Last edited by Kevin Graham on Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:56 pm 
God

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Posts: 13025
honorentheos wrote:
Kevin Graham wrote:
Here's an idea, you do you, I'll do me. I've never understood why people like you and Jersey Girl get so upset about what goes on in threads you're not interested in. You don't seem me bitching and moaning about the "Bible Study" thread do you? I just ignore it like I do the Spirit Prison.

Here's an idea - you both acted pretty unethically and now can't shut up with the finger pointing and making angry ____ me eyes at each other. It could be easily resolved by moving on, or you could let him post his stupid PM or taking it where this kind of crap belongs. Whatever. But you're both pretty disgusting people having a fight in public about who was the worse to the other. Subbie was wrong to have brought your family into a board argument and your going after his IRL ID to then mock him on the board was a serious douche move, too. It would be nice if you both could shut the ____ up about it or moved this kind of stinking filth down to prison where it's expected.


Uh, two hours had passed since my last comment and you and Jersey Girl are still posting about it. Jersey Girl's idea that I could have PM'd myself doesn't really help your claims that you want this to come to an abrupt end and neither does your insinuation that I am the one who is hiding something. And in case this wasn't clear before, I really don't give a ____ what you think about me as a person. People like you who equate things for the sake of intellectual laziness don't impress me. Maybe you think mocking someone's wife and kids repeatedly over the course of several months is "THE SAME THING" as jokingly posting an image of that person dressed in drag.

Maybe one day you can get off that Chihuahua of yours and maybe try to put yourself in someone else's shoes and ask yourself how you'd respond in a similar situation. Letting a despicable asshole know he isn't posting anonymously anymore in an attempt to dissuade him from commenting further on my wife and kids is not "unethical." And the fact that you think it does makes you just as much a dumb piece of ____ as he is. I didn't reciprocate, and if I had I would have mocked his wife and kids in ways that would have certainly driven him up the wall. But I didn't even entertain the idea of doing that because I'm not that kind of person.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:57 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 31747
Location: Planet Perfume
Kevin Graham wrote:
Jersey Girl said its possible that I sent it to myself, but I don't even know if that's possible to PM yourself.


Of course it's possible. If you have 2 screen names, you simply log in on one screen name, send it to the other screen name and you're golden. Then because you're acting all ethical and covering the screen name of the PM in question, no one would ever know unless you posted a screen shot of the thing in full including the sender.

Geez. I'm a Jersey Girl. If I can figure that out, why can't you? Think like a criminal. It's the same thing. ;-)

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:15 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 31747
Location: Planet Perfume
If you're so darn confident in your position let subs post the PM. And why are you continually reading messages for Hawkeye right now if you've got it whipped?

The very best thing the two of you could do in order to save face is to just drop it.

Unless of course, you plan to spend the rest of your life going back and forth, writing "Did not". "Did too". :rolleyes:

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:18 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 19107
[private message screen shot deleted]

That pretty much looks like you internet stalked him, and then the other pm looks like you were doxxing him. It what it is.

Subs, it looks like you have permission from KG to post your ____. Go for it so we can all heal.

- Doc

_________________
http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/archive


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:23 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 31747
Location: Planet Perfume
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
[private message screen shot deleted]

That pretty much looks like you internet stalked him, and then the other pm looks like you were doxxing him. It what it is.

Subs, it looks like you have permission from KG to post your ____. Go for it so we can all heal.

- Doc

How could he figure it out in 20 minutes or whatever when he says someone else spotted him the info?

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:25 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:17 pm
Posts: 9567
Kevin Graham wrote:
Uh, two hours had passed since my last comment and you and Jersey Girl are still posting about it. Jersey Girl's idea that I could have PM'd myself doesn't really help your claims that you want this to come to an abrupt end and neither does your insinuation that I am the one who is hiding something. And in case this wasn't clear before, I really don't give a ____ what you think about me as a person. People like you who equate things for the sake of intellectual laziness don't impress me. Maybe you think mocking someone's wife and kids repeatedly over the course of several months is "THE SAME THING" as jokingly posting an image of that person dressed in drag.

Maybe one day you can get off that Chihuahua of yours and maybe try to put yourself in someone else's shoes and ask yourself how you'd respond in a similar situation. Letting a despicable asshole know he isn't posting anonymously anymore in an attempt to dissuade him from commenting further on my wife and kids is not "unethical." And the fact that you think it does makes you just as much a dumb piece of ____ as he is. I didn't reciprocate, and if I had I would have mocked his wife and kids in ways that would have certainly driven him up the wall. But I didn't even entertain the idea of doing that because I'm not that kind of person.

Point being he started it so whatever you do is ok? Ok...so your ethical framework is if you feel slighted anything goes?

Now, if you want to make this the subject of discussion then feel free to explain why subbie should know you didn't dox him when you claim to have spent 20 minutes discovering his IRL ID in the PM you shared? I'm not sure what the point you are making is either given your story and your PM don't align. So you seem concerned about what subbie will share even though your own post contradicts your own story. Where you trying to take this by carrying on this discussion? On top of which, You told subbie you tracked down his ID so he knew he couldn't post without consequence. How's that not a threat? What's it again he claims this other PM includes?

Again, what's the end game here?

_________________
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:30 pm 
God

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Posts: 13025
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
[private message screen shot deleted]

That pretty much looks like you internet stalked him, and then the other pm looks like you were doxxing him. It what it is.

Subs, it looks like you have permission from KG to post your ____. Go for it so we can all heal.

- Doc


For obvious reasons I wasn't about to tell him who went digging for IRL info on him. I was fine letting him think it was me. But the fact is, I only found out about his info from another poster: [private message screen shot deleted]

The argument that I wasn't the one who doxxed him hinges on the theory that I must have PMed this to myself, five days before I posted an image of him, and a year before there was ever a need to defend myself against the accusation of doxxing.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:40 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 31747
Location: Planet Perfume
Kevin Graham wrote:
For obvious reasons I wasn't about to tell him who went digging for IRL info on him. I was fine letting him think it was me. But the fact is, I only found out about his info from another poster: [private message screen shot deleted]

The argument that I wasn't the one who doxxed him hinges on the theory that I must have PMed this to myself, five days before I posted an image of him, and a year before there was ever a need to defend myself against the accusation of doxxing.

And your point is what? You're an admitted liar who nabbed something off Facebook (violating board rules) and posted it here to intimidate another poster?

I'm not getting a high road kinda vibe over here.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:45 pm 
God

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Posts: 13025
honorentheos wrote:
Point being he started it so whatever you do is ok? Ok...so your ethical framework is if you feel slighted anything goes?


For the umpteenth time. If I thought "anything goes" and had no moral compass like you keep going on about, then I would have simply driven an hour north and embarrassed him in front of his wife and kids. I drive through his state once a month and it would really only be 20 minutes out of the way to swing by and ask him to repeat, preferably in front of his friend or family, what he said about my wife who is undergoing chemotherapy. Or maybe I would have just made a public announcement to the forum, rules be damned, with all the juicy details about him and his family. I mean, what's the worst thing that could happen, I get banned?

As I explained to the mods a year ago, the only purpose behind any of this was to get him to stop with the attacks on my family, and you know what? It ____ worked.

Quote:
Now, if you want to make this the subject of discussion then feel free to explain why subbie should know you didn't dox him when you claim to have spent 20 minutes discovering his IRL ID in the PM you shared?


Again, I was content to let him believe it was me. I mean, why not? He wasn't going to believe anything I said anyway and I wasn't about to out my informant. At the end of the day you can decide to believe the PM I shared is just a fabrication if you want. I was hoping the mods would be able to authenticate this stuff, but apparently not according to Res Ipsa.

Quote:
I'm not sure what the point you are making is either given your story and your PM don't align.


All you're doing here is demonstrating that you haven't been paying any attention. I already posted this PM two pages ago and I already explained the details. The fact is I received a PM five days earlier on June 28th with a link to his Facebook page.

Quote:
So you seem concerned about what subbie will share even though your own post contradicts your own story.


I'm not concerned about anything because I know that is the only post he ever received from Hawkeye's account and I've never sent anything to him from mine.

Quote:
Where you trying to take this by carrying on this discussion?


Seriously? I left it six hours ago, but you guys keep it going on with the probing questions and renewed accusations. Clearly you want this to end, right?

Quote:
What's it again he claims this other PM includes?


There is no other PM, and he hasn't specified what it proves.


Last edited by Kevin Graham on Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group