It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:20 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:42 am 
God

canpakes wrote:
A Facebook page might or might not be the actual person in question. But wouldn’t filing a police report against a claimed ‘doxxer’ for pointing to that page end up with that filer essentially doxxing themself, at least as confirmation goes ... as well as entail a potential effort in and of itself to dox the supposed doxxer?

Simple enough task for ya, ask KG to prove his police report claim.
Then ask KG if he will prove he is not a liar by allowing pm from Hawkeye to be posted.
Or you could continue carrying his water.

If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:50 am 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
... I don't owe you ____, and the point still stands: your claim that I had gone to "considerable lengths" to find out who you were is laughably wrong.

wow, a lot of typing and emotion - but still no straight answer.

Can...I...post...pm...or...not?

And not for some 'pickle' you seem to be imagining, but rather just to prove to posters here that what you say is how you say it is, why would you not want that out in the open. Ya know, let them see the facts for themselves.
You seem so entrenched on keeping that pm a secret..why?..its not as if you are being "doxxed" on the matter?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:54 am 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
What triggered you into threatening to call the Po Po ...

first you said there was a police report filed
second you say there was just a threat to call police

can't wait to see what you decide third will be...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:15 am 
God

subgenius wrote:
Then ask KG if he will prove he is not a liar by allowing pm from Hawkeye to be posted.

The one and only PM you have ever received from Hawkeye has already been provided.

I never said I received a call from the police or a copy of a police report. I figured there was a chance you were full of ____, but that doesn't negate the fact that you still got triggered enough to make the threat.

July 2, 2018 I opened my inbox and saw a PM from you entitled "Police Report." Do you deny sending this?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:42 am 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
July 2, 2018 I opened my inbox and saw a PM from you entitled "Police Report." Do you deny sending this?

Lol. I guess that I can’t say that would be surprising.

So, the board snowflake insults the wife and children of yourself and others, then gets his britches in a wad after you post a pic of him in drag, and threatens you with a ‘police report’ message?

That’s a seriously fragile individual.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:14 am 
God

canpakes wrote:
Kevin Graham wrote:

Lol. I guess that I can’t say that would be surprising.

So, the board snowflake insults the wife and children of yourself and others, then gets his britches in a wad after you post a pic of him in drag, and threatens you with a ‘police report’ message?

That’s a seriously fragile individual.

But you see, he never actually filed a police report, or so he says. So this means I just got owned and proven to be a "complete liar" when I say he got triggered and threatened to take legal action.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:19 am 
God

Normally I'm all for letting threads run their natural courses including sparring between two posters. This thing about subbie and KGs history of going after one another IRL seems different, though. It's not exactly a good look for anyone involved, and frankly puts both of you in a category of posters I find quite disgusting. But worse than that, it's boring AF. May I suggest you just meet up somewhere so you can hate ____ and get it out of your system? Otherwise, perhaps you all should take this down to the prison forum instead. It's about Bach/faqs level stupid and belongs there anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:34 am 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
subgenius wrote:

The one and only PM you have ever received from Hawkeye has already been provided.

I never said I received a call from the police or a copy of a police report. I figured there was a chance you were full of ____, but that doesn't negate the fact that you still got triggered enough to make the threat.

Do you give me permission to post the pm from Hawkeye?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:37 am 
God

honorentheos wrote:
...This thing about subbie and KGs history of going after one another IRL seems different, though...

To clarify, I did not go after anyone IRL, I did not do any online stalking, make any physical threats, or dox anyone....especially not because my feelings got hurt over a MDM post cracking a K1 visa joke.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:41 am 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:

But you see, he never actually filed a police report, or so he says. So this means I just got owned and proven to be a "complete liar" when I say he got triggered and threatened to take legal action.

For the record, this slippery slide does not make you a liar.
Permission to post pm from Hawkeye?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:46 am 
God

Totally reporting these posts as off topic ad homs that dance on the line regarding what is ok to post about people's IRL. This all absolutely belongs in the prison forum with Bach and faqs.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:10 am 
God

The PM has already been posted in its entirety. How many times does this need to be explained to you? Anything else you think you have from Hawkeye isn't genuine. The mods can validate that too if they want.

Honor, this only dragged out because Subs keeps alluding to a mysterious PM that supposedly proves I'm a liar. There was only one PM sent to subs and I provided it already.

Last edited by Kevin Graham on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:35 am 
God

subgenius wrote:
And not for some 'pickle' you seem to be imagining, but rather just to prove to posters here that what you say is how you say it is, why would you not want that out in the open. Ya know, let them see the facts for themselves.
You seem so entrenched on keeping that pm a secret..why?..its not as if you are being "doxxed" on the matter?

There is no "imagining" on my part as I'm simply going but what you just said. You said, and I quote:

"As for proof for who "doxed" me...why don't you openly give permission on this board for me to post one pm from Hawkeye? and we can see the truth in your claim here."

For the fourth time, the PM has already been provided in its entirety. Anything else you provide would be a fabrication. Meanwhile, you keep ignoring the simple question. Did you or did you not send a PM entitled "Police Report"?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:31 am 
God

honorentheos wrote:
Normally I'm all for letting threads run their natural courses including sparring between two posters. This thing about subbie and KGs history of going after one another IRL seems different, though. It's not exactly a good look for anyone involved, and frankly puts both of you in a category of posters I find quite disgusting. But worse than that, it's boring AF. May I suggest you just meet up somewhere so you can hate ____ and get it out of your system? Otherwise, perhaps you all should take this down to the prison forum instead. It's about Bach/faqs level stupid and belongs there anyway.

As I stated previously...

Jersey Girl wrote:
Oh yeah. This is great. :rolleyes:

We don't need to see this. No one needs to be doing it in the first place.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:33 am 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
The PM has already been posted in its entirety. How many times does this need to be explained to you? Anything else you think you have from Hawkeye isn't genuine. The mods can validate that too if they want.

Honor, this only dragged out because Subs keeps alluding to a mysterious PM that supposedly proves I'm a liar. There was only one PM sent to subs and I provided it already.

And...nobody cares about this ____ or either of you proving anything. Who are you guys proving it to? To us?

I repeat. Nobody cares about this ____.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:46 pm 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
Kevin Graham wrote:

And...nobody cares about this ____ or either of you proving anything. Who are you guys proving it to? To us?

I repeat. Nobody cares about this ____.

Then don't read it, just move along. You don't represent the entire forum and neither does Honor. Subs isn't the only person to ask me for proof that I wasn't doxxing him. I presented a screenshot proving it more than a month ago but he keeps whining to everyone that I doxxed him anyway and now he's calling me a liar and saying a mysterious PM proves it. There was only ONE PM and I provided it to prove the point that he's full of ____ as usual. That should have been the end of it, but there is never any end to subs making an ass of himself.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:54 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
Then don't read it, just move along. You don't represent the entire forum and neither does Honor. Subs isn't the only person to ask me for proof that I wasn't doxxing him. I presented a screenshot proving it more than a month ago but he keeps whining to everyone that I doxxed him anyway and now he's calling me a liar and saying a mysterious PM proves it. There was only ONE PM and I provided it to prove the point that he's full of ____ as usual. That should have been the end of it, but there is never any end to subs making an ass of himself.

Oh yeah? Well, maybe you can have it merged with one of the DCP/Lou Midgely/Mopologist threads up in Terrestrial where it belongs.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:16 pm 
God

Jesus.

all right. So give subbie permission to post whatever it is he thinks is so important and we will see if it's the same, or the 116 pages of the Book of Lehi. Then ideally both of you figure out that going after people's families and each other IRL is not only against the board rules but unethical behavior that suggests both of you aren't particularly good people. Then if you must keep going, take it to spirit prison.

I mean, if subbie posts a fabricated PM, the mods could probably help verify that it was not from Hawkeye, right?

Frankly, what bugs me is neither of you are exactly examples of good ethical participants who avoided going after the other in inappropriate ways. You're both dirty.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:58 pm 
God

subgenius wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:05 pm 
God

Kevin, if you are going to insist on dragging this on why not tell subbie he can post whatever it is he claims came from Hawkeye and resolve it?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:08 pm 
God

honorentheos wrote:
Jesus.

all right. So give subbie permission to post whatever it is he thinks is so important and we will see if it's the same, or the 116 pages of the Book of Lehi. Then ideally both of you figure out that going after people's families and each other IRL is not only against the board rules but unethical behavior that suggests both of you aren't particularly good people. Then if you must keep going, take it to spirit prison.

I mean, if subbie posts a fabricated PM, the mods could probably help verify that it was not from Hawkeye, right?

Oh gee whiz, how quickly you've gone from claiming it is despicable to post private commentary to the forum, to then requesting that it be posted. Seems that high horse of yours was really just a sawed off chihuahua after all. There has only been one PM EVER sent to Substupid, and I already posted it in its entirety. Mods can verify that if they want to. I'm not giving subs permission to post something that I never sent to him because the mods won't authenticate it. I've been asking the mods to authenticate several things regarding this issue but apparently they either refuse to do so or don't have that kind of capability.

honorentheos wrote:
Frankly, what bugs me is neither of you are exactly examples of good ethical participants who avoided going after the other in inappropriate ways. You're both dirty.

Oh really? Have I gone after the spouses of posters here? Their children? Equating the two of us makes you look like a moron. The fact is subs attacked my wife, my children, while knowing perfectly well I don't post anonymously. He also mocked me several times right after having surgery when I was diagnosed for testicular cancer.

Please feel free to pony up anything I did do deserve to have any of that happen. Until you do, you can shut the ____ up and kiss my ass. I don't need your approval to stand up for myself and my family. And you have to be a special kind of stupid to believe giving subs permission to post something I never sent to him, is going to suddenly bring a halt to his obsession with this.

Subs has already shifted his ground on this thread claiming the purpose of posting the PM is to prove I'm lying about being the one who "doxxed" him. When I post the PM, he then says that's not what he's trying to prove at all.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next