It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:46 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What Can Liberals Do?!?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:48 pm 
God

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/09/ ... thing.html

Interesting article. Really goes to the the most important issue of our country and my son. If you don’t know how to teach, nor provide any logical plan for a community (or my son) to become independent - they will all continue to suck the teet of free mother’s milk.

Took my son years to realize my wealth was not his. Hard work was a requirement and you had to carry the bags when you start unless you have something unique to offer that other would pay better for! Not sure he’s got there yet but then he’s got what he has earned.

But democratic leadership in Chicago is an example of Democrat Leadership everywhere. And much like my son’s view of the past few years: It’s just based and backed on the hard work of others! Unlike what my son has learned, the progressive plan, as in Chicago, is to feed the dependency, keep the teet flowing from this that work, and never teach them to become independent on their own.

I’m proud of Jason. He just got his first apartment on his own and is making it work on his own. Not working for his father just yet - wants to earn his own independents.

This is exactly what liberals fear and don’t promote - complete independence. They truly have nothing to offer if your still not sucking for mother’s milk! Most on this board continue to do so from the evidence I’ve gathered.

[I would’ve loved to post this in Paradise forum and am asking Shades and/or the UOIP Scholar EAllusion to do so. But I’ve been informed indirectly that the GOOGLE STANDARD against conservative thinkers has been enforced here now by the same. Never have I received an explanation why. I don’t get here too often anymore and recognize the bias of Shades et al. But it’s his place - his bias, and I respect the rights of ownership. I just thought maybe some day he would like to have a real forum for all thoughts - assuming he wanted to expand beyond the same 10-15 posters]

Post subject: Re: What Can Liberals Do?!?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:04 am 
God

The realization that it takes hard work and even working through illnesses to survive definitely has a conservative influence upon people. The problem is that most people don't realize this until they're 30 years old nowadays.

Post subject: Re: What Can Liberals Do?!?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:17 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Is your son autistic?

--Meadowchik, 12-07-2018