It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: In which I condemn stupid and lazy old people online
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:20 pm 
God

Listen up! You people are either as old as me or possibly a few years younger or older. You've got yourself a computer and now you're all slick and online right? You have a Facebook and friends and everything! You even have a smart phone that's smarter than you are! Yup, that's you posting online and texting your little heart out and aren't you so cool and trendy and ____?

Um no. What you are is driving the rest of the online social media world crackers!

Here's my dirty dozen current gripes.

1. The post you responded to wasn't an email. It was a post. The posts create a thread. The thread you asked me a question on is TEN PAGES long. Why do I need to repeat myself four times because you have no brain? You read about the question but you didn't look for my answer?

Hint: The answer to your question was the FOURTH POST ABOVE YOURS with another one further up from that and also appears on the SECOND PAGE. Learn to read the posts you lazy ____.

2. Btw, writing in ALL CAPS is internet for YELLING. Believe me, we can all see your posts just fine without you writing the WHOLE DAMN THING IN CAPS. Yes, I yelled in the above post. See how that works?

3. When you begin a new thread and ask for help, and particularly when numerous people have replied, it's damn rude of you not to acknowledge their replies and leave them wondering if you ever made your stupid way back into the community (except for the fact that we can see you have, by creating yet another "help!" thread and still not acknowledging the answers you're getting) and have actually read the replies that folks have been so kind to make for you or get this, answer their damn questions since you asked for the help you selfish ____. A simple "Thanks!" would be nice. Who the heck raised you? I already told you that people would stop replying to your questions. Get some manners or get out.

4. People on Facebook. See how my cute little picture is on your friends list? The online worlds is full of links. Links everywhere! If you want to see what I'm currently posting about, click on the little pic and you'll see today's post and the rest of my posts in chronological order. Stop posting on old posts that happen to pop up on your news feed.

Hint: Look for the date of the post.

5. People on Facebook. STOP posting shares on my Timeline about random stuff like "What do you love about New Jersey?" I've been there, okay? I don't need any commercials about it. And get this, when I come out again, you're never going to know I was even there because you've worn out your welcome with me.

6. Same People on Facebook. If you don't know what the hell you're doing, try watching someone who does. If I want to share something that I think certain folks might be interested in, I share it on MY Timeline and underneath the post, my first comment is a tag for the person in question. Why do I do that? So I'm not a rude ____ like you are and transfer it to their Timeline whether they like it or not.

7. Other stupid person on Facebook. Sharing someone's picture isn't tagging them. :rolleyes: Stop saying that, you're making an ass of yourself.

8. People on Facebook who cuss. Do you see any swear words on my Facebook? No you don't. Pro Tip: If I don't swear on my Facebook page you shouldn't do it either so don't come in with profanity guns blazing even if you're from Jersey. The rest of my friends list world isn't from Jersey. They don't get it and some of them wouldn't be caught dead with their name appearing on my Facebook alongside your swear rants. (Like this one.)

9. Stop posting ____ about people who are long dead and stuff that's already been debunked by Snopes. You make yourself look like an illiterate alarmist who is too lazy to read the article that you yourself posted or investing a few click trying to verify it. I know...the internet is so confusing. :rolleyes: Learn to do something besides log on and babble.

10. Negative People: You may or may not have noticed that I no longer answer your messages when you send them. You may or may not have noticed that if I do reply to them, it's two days later. Earth to you: I put you in time out because all you do is complain. Fix your relationships because while you're bitching about those other relationships, you're destroying yours with me.

11. Stupid People on Texts: Stop sending 10 to a dozen texts in succession. The "ding" drives me nuts. Have you noticed that you don't get a reply from me for 24-48 hours? That's because as soon as you start multiple dinging my phone, I shut it off and put you time out, too. Why? Because you're a pain in the butt.

12: Even more Stupid People on Texts: When you start sending me messages, it's always a good idea to watch for my replies. Why is that? Because I end up repeating myself 3 times and when you don't reply to my comments it makes you look like a self absorbed teenager going "Me, Me, Me." Have you noticed that I started doing the same thing to you? How does that feel, eh?

Listen, the internet is new to you, I get it and still that's no reason for ignorance. Google up internet etiquette, Facebook terms, what not to do in texts and find dictionary.com because "wasent", "dident" and "isent" aren't real words!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

Post subject: Re: In which I condemn stupid and lazy old people online
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:56 pm 
Bell Ringer

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:28 am 
God

Quasimodo wrote:

If I was talkin' to you. I'd be talkin' to you. Not the nameless masses on my social media.

:lol:

I had to have an outburst. I reached critical mass. Again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:41 am 
God

Quasimodo, she specified only a few years older.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:46 pm 
God

Blather, blather, blather.
Whine, whine, whine, bitch.
Whine, whine, whine, bitch.
Blather, blather, blather.

Now that I've stated in no uncertain terms exactly what my intentions are...

Stupid Facebook People: Stop vague booking to get attention! "Oh the worst day of my life!" or "OMG we had to turn back home from our long road trip 6 hours into the trip because the dog had an issue!" and then when people come rushing to find out what's wrong with your life, yourself or your dog...

You never answer them back.

Wanna know what's really wrong? You're an attention-whoring drama-loving selfish little ____, that's what.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:12 pm 
God

Stupid people on support forum again!

--Do me and everyone else a favor and READ the whole thread you opened. It's a very informative and detailed thread that I took my time to create for you and all the answers to your questions are there so stop asking!

--Listen. If I reply to your concerns that doesn't mean I want to be "friends" with you behind the scenes on the forum. I know you're sick, I get it, that's why I'm trying to help you. Understand that I get friend requests like every day of my life to the point where I decline them right out of the gate. For every one of you, there's 10 more wanting to communicate with me privately. Ask me anything you want on the forum and I'm all yours! Just leave me alone privately. Shoo! Go away!

--Guy who keeps trying to find out my name and stuff about me. There's a reason I stopped talking to you in messages on the forum. You're creepy. Get a clue and forget I exist on the Facebook support group because no, I don't want to be your Facebook friend. There's nothing you can't ask me on the forum or Facebook on the private group. My Facebook friends are real life friends. Do you really think I want you creeping around on my Facebook? Think again!