It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:45 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:25 pm
Posts: 5985
ldsfaqs wrote:
Lemmie.... You don't know what proper RESEARCH is....

People say a lot of things, that doesn't make it the truth.
I've researched the history of "natural born citizen" thoroughly, and what I've stated IS the historical understanding.
People choosing to IGNORE history and facts, for their biases, is not my problem.

Again, "Natural Born Citizen" as different from other types of Citizens refers to someone BORN of "Citizen Parent(s)" and born in the U.S. aka "natural born", but there are exceptions aka the "Citizen" part, if parents just happen to be out of the country but are citizens still.

Produce your research.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:23 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 pm
Posts: 4368
ldsfaqs wrote:
Lemmie.... You don't know what proper RESEARCH is....

People say a lot of things, that doesn't make it the truth.

You can stop right there as it perfectly describes your problem as long as you continue to produce absolutely no legislative, legal or Constitutional references that support your (bogus ____) claim.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:39 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:53 am
Posts: 3432
Location: Oregon
Before everyone flies off the handle and starts poking LDSfaqs in the eye with a stick, let me remind you of two very pertinent posts that was a made a couple of months ago that might explain everything, in case you have all forgotten.

Quote:
MissTish » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:16 pm

Faqs has trouble believing women that claim they were groped by a man that has admitted being a groper.

He had no trouble believing that Ammon Bundy was posting here, from jail.


Quote:
Blixa wrote: Yeah. That pretty well sums up this entire Spirit Prison forum.


It's a faqs containment zone. Or a prison of his own making. An online mirror of a mental prison.

_________________
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:00 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 26307
Location: Off the Deep End
Faqs is permitted to post anywhere he wants on this board so long as he submits to the queue process.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:43 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:25 pm
Posts: 5985
Jersey Girl wrote:
Faqs is permitted to post anywhere he wants on this board so long as he submits to the queue process.

Hence Blixa's statement:
Quote:
...a prison of his own making.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:48 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 26307
Location: Off the Deep End
Yep!

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:29 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:29 pm
Posts: 3059
Location: The Yukon Hotel - 1187 Hunterwasser Los Angeles
It's been proven fake? Well it's about time! Thank God. Now we can finally start impeachment hearings and get this imposter out of office!

Does this make Malia and Sasha anchor babies?

Come to think of it, I really don't remember being born. My parents said it was me, and they showed me a piece of paper, but what the hell do I know about birth certificates?

_________________
"I am more Presidential than anybody, other than the great Abraham Lincoln."
- Donald Trump
"[Trump] will go down as the greatest president ever in American history."
- Maxine (Ajax) Waters
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
Strange Fruit


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:15 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:53 pm
Posts: 1393
cwald wrote:
Before everyone flies off the handle and starts poking LDSfaqs in the eye with a stick...
Once one realizes that the prisoner when handed a stick is capable of little else than poking himself in eye, it ... well, it rather takes the sport out of it, don't you think?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:28 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 pm
Posts: 7711
Actually, it wasn't "of my own making".

If it was, then every single one of you would be in the QUE also. But you're not, especially when 99% of the problems of the forum were created by you with personal attacks in response to whatever thing I post that you don't like, that's not personal, but "general" toward liberals and liberalism.
Because even when I post a thread that is fully within the rules, simply because it had some "negative connotation" in it toward liberals, made up rules were applied to me that aren't applied to anyone else, purely for political reasons, i.e. I'm a Conservative.

Negative titles and content are in contrast entirely free to be posted by the leftists here about both conservatism and conservatives and Mormons and Mormonism.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:34 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:25 pm
Posts: 5985
ldsfaqs wrote:
Lemmie.... You don't know what proper RESEARCH is....

People say a lot of things, that doesn't make it the truth.
I've researched the history of "natural born citizen" thoroughly, and what I've stated IS the historical understanding.
People choosing to IGNORE history and facts, for their biases, is not my problem.

Again, "Natural Born Citizen" as different from other types of Citizens refers to someone BORN of "Citizen Parent(s)" and born in the U.S. aka "natural born", but there are exceptions aka the "Citizen" part, if parents just happen to be out of the country but are citizens still.

Still waiting for your research.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:22 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:42 pm
Posts: 17936
Location: Koloburbia
MissTish wrote:
So if your mom is American citizen but your dad is a Cuban citizen you wouldn't be eligible under the natural born clause. Glad that's settled then.

Even less so if being born in Canada is included. But when it comes to Cruz, the great Republican parsing machine in the sky will point out that both Canada and Cuba are located in the Americas. This is not the case with Hawaii, located somewhere in the Pacific Ocean.

_________________
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:20 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:53 am
Posts: 3432
Location: Oregon
ldsfaqs wrote:
Actually, it wasn't "of my own making".

If it was, then every single one of you would be in the QUE also. But you're not, especially when 99% of the problems of the forum were created by you with personal attacks in response to whatever thing I post that you don't like, that's not personal, but "general" toward liberals and liberalism.
Because even when I post a thread that is fully within the rules, simply because it had some "negative connotation" in it toward liberals, made up rules were applied to me that aren't applied to anyone else, purely for political reasons, i.e. I'm a Conservative...


Well, if it makes you feel better, I would like to see you freed from this spirit prison. Perhaps if you humble yourself and confess your sins to the proper priesthood authority ie Shades, you'd be forgiven and could join the rest of us "honorable" men and women in the Terrestrial Kingdom.

_________________
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:15 am 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 pm
Posts: 7711
Still waiting for a rebuttal of the FACTS presented in the video....

But you all don't care that Leftists do Illegal things to gain and keep power.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:19 am 
God

Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:51 pm
Posts: 6604
Faqless is faqless. His life revolves around You Tube video's and virtual Tanks


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:09 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:24 pm
Posts: 3535
Location: La Mancha
ldsfaqs wrote:
Still waiting for a rebuttal of the FACTS presented in the video....

But you all don't care that Leftists do Illegal things to gain and keep power.


The video doesn't actually present very many facts, and is actually quite misleading. Here is what we know:

1- President Obama posts a copy of his birth-certificate on the Internet.

2- Birthers go crazy trying to prove it is fake.

3- Somebody who calls herself "Johanna Ah'Nee" and was allegedly born in Hawaii a couple of weeks before Obama decides she wants to help settle this issue. So that the experts can compare an allegedly authentic Hawaiian birth certificate to Obama's, she sends hers to WND.

4- Sheriff Joe Arpaio and the experts at WND compare Johanna Ah'Nee's alleged birth certificate to Obama's and discover that a few of the text fields and stamps line up in exactly the same pattern at the same angles.

5- From 4, they conclude with 100% certainty that the criminal masterminds in the White House used Johanna Ah'Nee's birth certificate as a template to fake Obama's.

6- They never even consider the possibility that the Johanna Ah'Nee document is a forgery based on the Obama birth certificate that was already posted on the Internet.

7- Further, they never address the question of how they could have possibly been so lucky that out of the 15,000 or so birth certificates that were issued in Hawaii that year, the unique birth certificate used as a basis to forge Obama's was the very one sent by a concerned citizen to WND.

So you tell me, ldsfaqs. Why would somebody be a little suspicious about this "proof"?

_________________

"Don't they know that the soul is made of harmonies and that harmonies are not created but by the concurrency or by the properties of the objects that are seen and heard?"
- Leonardo da Vinci

All religion is obviously silly, like all sports.
-Symmachus


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:56 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 pm
Posts: 7711
You clearly didn't watch either video because it's not a fake, they investigated it you idiot.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:43 pm 
God

Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:12 am
Posts: 5863
Location: Arizona
Trump's White House website biography of Obama stating he was born in Hawaii:

With a father from Kenya and a mother from Kansas, President Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961. He was raised with help from his grandfather, who served in Patton's army, and his grandmother, who worked her way up from the secretarial pool to middle management at a bank.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/1600/presidents/barackobama


http://www.nationalreview.com/article/227954


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:12 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:24 pm
Posts: 3535
Location: La Mancha
ldsfaqs wrote:
You clearly didn't watch either video because it's not a fake, they investigated it you idiot.

First you claim it's officially 100% proven fake, and now you admit it's not a fake. I'm glad you changed your mind.

_________________

"Don't they know that the soul is made of harmonies and that harmonies are not created but by the concurrency or by the properties of the objects that are seen and heard?"
- Leonardo da Vinci

All religion is obviously silly, like all sports.
-Symmachus


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:50 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 pm
Posts: 7711
You said the other Birth Certificate was likely fake.
I said it wasn't, because they investigated it you moron. You just make up crap.
The above videos show the facts, you haven't debunked the facts.

And to the other guy, hey moron, this issue isn't about whether or not Obama was "born here" (that's a different question/issue).
It's about his Birth Certificate, which is 100% a Fraud, thus a Felony.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:56 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:24 pm
Posts: 3535
Location: La Mancha
ldsfaqs wrote:
You said the other Birth Certificate was likely fake.
I said it wasn't, because they investigated it you moron. You just make up crap.
The above videos show the facts, you haven't debunked the facts.

And to the other guy, hey moron, this issue isn't about whether or not Obama was "born here" (that's a different question/issue).
It's about his Birth Certificate, which is 100% a Fraud, thus a Felony.

What really happened is they sent this "evidence" to 127 different experts. 125 agreed with me and said Obama's certificate was legitimate and Ah'Nee's was forged. 2 experts thought Obama's was fake. The birthers publicized the results they liked, and ignored the 125 experts that disagreed with them.

The following video proves with 100% certainty that Obama's birth certificate is authentic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8j9oNJ9B8yY

_________________

"Don't they know that the soul is made of harmonies and that harmonies are not created but by the concurrency or by the properties of the objects that are seen and heard?"
- Leonardo da Vinci

All religion is obviously silly, like all sports.
-Symmachus


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:37 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:57 am
Posts: 3924
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Analytics wrote:
The following video proves with 100% certainty that Obama's birth certificate is authentic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8j9oNJ9B8yY

Wow. That was really fascinating. I’m not sure I completely agree with a few of the interpretive conclusions; but, overall that’s pretty irrefutable.

_________________
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group