It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:40 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE...!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:22 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7703
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

After submission of the Birth Certificate to a many year well respected Professional Document Examiner in the U.S., and a Professional Document Examination company in Italy, Obama's Birth Certificate has been proven without question to be FAKE.

The examiner directly states it's fake, and the document company according to its processes states with extreme probability it's fake.
The examiner BTW is a Liberal who voted for Obama TWICE. And the company is simply a professional document company in this field in Italy.

The results indicate there are "9 Points of Forgery" on the official birth certificate Obama provided.

Some may remember, that I was never a "birther" in the sense that I had any idea where Obama was born because there were contradictory claims.

- However, he was NOT a "Natural Born Citizen" per the Constitutional Requirement, which refers to needing to have BOTH parents be Citizens, aka "citizen parents" is what being "Natural Born Citizen" means. It has nothing to do with "where" one was born, simply that both parents had to be citizens period. That is what Natural Born Citizen means, in contrast to other terms for Citizen.

- From early investigations, there seemed to be clear problems and issues related to Obama's Birth Certificate.

This early part of the Arpaio's investigation related to the certificate in 2012 shows some of these problems and related issues.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWmWO18GTc8

In conclusion, it has now been fully proven that the Obama Birth Certificate is a fraud, and that whether or not Obama was legally qualified to be president under the natural born clause, he directly and intentionally committed Fraud on the American People.

We warned you, and you liberals don't care about truth and right.
Even more so, Obama's own lawyers in some court cases over this issue have been arguing/admitting that it may not be real, and that it doesn't matter, that he's president because of the people's will, who cares about the law or what is moral and right.

The Founding Fathers directly created the Natural Born Citizen clause to directly prevent this sort of thing from happening. An anti-American Manchurian candidate from ever having power over this country. Obama has destroyed this country in multiple ways than ALL previous bad or presidents combined. The 1,000's of fascist regulations, the worsening of race relations, the takeover of the healthcare system as a stepping stone to single payer, the more U.S. Debt than ALL previous presidents combined, the jailing of more "whistleblowers" than ALL previous presidents combined, and on and on.

Shame on you, shame on you all...! :(
Keep ignoring the facts for your own fantasy's and biases, and then somehow thinking you live by truth and reality.
Not a single one of you have deeply investigated this and other things, and you won't watch the videos, because if you did, and you were actually interested in the truth, you would see it. But you won't, like you don't learn, read, watch anything else to any reasonable degree I've posted.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Last edited by ldsfaqs on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:24 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 25721
Location: Off the Deep End
ldsfaqs wrote:
Shame on you, shame on you all...! :(


You seriously make me want to cry.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:25 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 3861
Location: Las Vegas, NV
ldsfaqs wrote:
Shame on you, shame on you all...! :(

Indeed.

"President Barack Obama was born in the United States. Period." ~ President-elect Donald J. Trump

_________________
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:34 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7703
Doctor Steuss wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:
Shame on you, shame on you all...! :(

Indeed.

"President Barack Obama was born in the United States. Period." ~ President-elect Donald J. Trump


Him choosing to "drop" the issue for political reasons, is not the same as him actually "knowing" it.

Further, watch the videos and learn something for a change. The facts are clear.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:41 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 3861
Location: Las Vegas, NV
ldsfaqs wrote:
Him choosing to "drop" the issue for political reasons, is not the same as him actually "knowing" it.

What kind of Babelfish translator did you put this through...

"President Barack Obama was born in the United States. Period."

... to get "I'm dropping this issue, and don't know if he was born in the US." ? I assume there was at least a three level language translation involved?

Quote:
Further, watch the videos and learn something for a change. The facts are clear.

Hopefully all of those really smart (the smartest) investigators and lawyers that Trump hired to get to the bottom of it, over the course of years, will watch the video too.

Somebody is totally about to get fired.

_________________
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:44 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:46 pm
Posts: 9070
Location: The Orange House: The loft overlooking the garden
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:04 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:17 am
Posts: 1312
Location: Past Caring, then hang a left
ldsfaqs wrote:
- However, he was NOT a "Natural Born Citizen" per the Constitutional Requirement, which refers to needing to have BOTH parents be Citizens, aka "citizen parents" is what being "Natural Born Citizen" means. It has nothing to do with "where" one was born, simply that both parents had to be citizens period. That is what Natural Born Citizen means, in contrast to other terms for Citizen.


So if your mom is American citizen but your dad is a Cuban citizen you wouldn't be eligible under the natural born clause. Glad that's settled then.

_________________
People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis. You can't trust people, Jeremy.- Super Hans

We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.- H. L. Mencken


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:51 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 am
Posts: 4244
ldsfaqs wrote:
- However, he was NOT a "Natural Born Citizen" per the Constitutional Requirement, which refers to needing to have BOTH parents be Citizens, aka "citizen parents" is what being "Natural Born Citizen" means. It has nothing to do with "where" one was born, simply that both parents had to be citizens period. That is what Natural Born Citizen means, in contrast to other terms for Citizen.

You are still wrong about this, no matter how often you make this claim.

You will always be wrong about it, as you have no reputable source that will back this claim up from a Constitutional, legal or legislative standpoint.

You will always be unable to rebut me and others who share my conclusion. Truth and fact are on our side, even as you wallow and thrash about like a crippled pig in the slime of disingenuous moral bankruptcy.

Another faqs fail.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:18 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7703
So.... Still waiting for any actual argument/rebutal to the facts presented in the video.

Oh wait, I know whom I'm speaking to, people who think personal attacks that ignore facts is the same thing as knowing superior facts and is intelligence.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:30 pm 
God

Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:51 pm
Posts: 6091
https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/defaul ... g-form.pdf


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:34 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 am
Posts: 4244
ldsfaqs wrote:
So.... Still waiting for any actual argument/rebutal to the facts presented in the video.

Oh wait, I know whom I'm speaking to, people who think personal attacks that ignore facts is the same thing as knowing superior facts and is intelligence.

You cannot win an argument based on lies and fantasy. You cannot even support your citizenry claim above.

Your loss is your own fault.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:40 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7703
MissTish wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:
- However, he was NOT a "Natural Born Citizen" per the Constitutional Requirement, which refers to needing to have BOTH parents be Citizens, aka "citizen parents" is what being "Natural Born Citizen" means. It has nothing to do with "where" one was born, simply that both parents had to be citizens period. That is what Natural Born Citizen means, in contrast to other terms for Citizen.


So if your mom is American citizen but your dad is a Cuban citizen you wouldn't be eligible under the natural born clause. Glad that's settled then.


If original intent was being followed, but clearly nothing's going to be done now about it.
Thus Cruz was what he had. Though, I did find it odd how he being an originalist gave himself an exception.
He's apparently being a "textualist" in that thing.

But, if Leftist's had wanted to actually follow the constitution, and proper law be enacted, I would have been happy to have disqualified Cruz.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:42 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7703
canpakes wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:
So.... Still waiting for any actual argument/rebutal to the facts presented in the video.

Oh wait, I know whom I'm speaking to, people who think personal attacks that ignore facts is the same thing as knowing superior facts and is intelligence.

You cannot win an argument based on lies and fantasy. You cannot even support your citizenry claim above.

Your loss is your own fault.


A multi-year law enforcement investigation, and two different document expertise on two different continents is not some "lies and fantasy".
What you "believe" in your "feelings" are lies and fantasy. I base my judgements entirely on FACTS, as the videos show.

I also said nothing about "citizenry".... and neither did the videos, which shows how truly ignorant and believer in lies you are.
We are talking about a Birth Certificate, a Legal Document. And otherwise, I mentioned what "natural born" is per the constitutional requirement.
And in studying "natural born citizen", you need to read more than just a couple of things to find what it truly meant.
Citizens.... Parents.... plural. THAT was the understanding even in English Law.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:51 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 am
Posts: 4244
Show me your legal and legislative source support for the version of ''natural born' that you claim above, or remain looking like a complete fool.

No birth certificate argument of yours can escape that limitation.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:50 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 3861
Location: Las Vegas, NV
ldsfaqs wrote:
If original intent was being followed, but clearly nothing's going to be done now about it.

Wouldn't it be wild if the original intent wasn't followed originally? Like, if the first two presidents had fathers who weren't American citizens; and then the third, fifth, and seventh had both parents who weren't American citizens?

I think that would be like, totally wild, in an original intent sort of way.

_________________
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:49 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:46 pm
Posts: 9070
Location: The Orange House: The loft overlooking the garden
Doctor Steuss wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:
If original intent was being followed, but clearly nothing's going to be done now about it.

Wouldn't it be wild if the original intent wasn't followed originally? Like, if the first two presidents had fathers who weren't American citizens; and then the third, fifth, and seventh had both parents who weren't American citizens?

I think that would be like, totally wild, in an original intent sort of way.

:lol:

_________________
~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:18 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm
Posts: 5596
canpakes wrote:
Show me your legal and legislative source support for the version of ''natural born' that you claim above, or remain looking like a complete fool.

No birth certificate argument of yours can escape that limitation.

Asked and answered, with full documentation, but ldsfaqs doesn't really want to learn, does he? He just wants to be outraged, at whatever fake shiny thing captures his attention at the moment. He may not even remember how many times he has brought up this non-issue.
Quote:
From MD discussion, August 2015:
Quote:
In addition to historical and textual analysis, numerous holdings and references in federal (and state) cases for more than a century have clearly indicated that those born in the United States and subject to its jurisdiction (i.e., not born to foreign diplomats or occupying military forces), even to alien parents, are citizens “at birth” or “by birth,” and are “natural born,” as opposed to “naturalized,” U.S. citizens. There is no provision in the Constitution and no controlling American case law to support a contention that the citizenship of one’s parents governs the eligibility of a native born U.S. citizen to be President.

"Qualifications for President and the “Natural Born” Citizenship Eligibility Requirement"
Jack Maskell, Legislative Attorney
November 14, 2011
Congressional Research Service
7-5700, http://www.crs.gov; R42097

viewtopic.php?p=909472#p909472


silly ldsfaqs hysterically wrote:
Shame on you, shame on you all...! :(

May I quote just me?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:30 am 
the very elect
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:07 pm
Posts: 7913
This ground breaking news was aired on December 15, 2016 and we are just now hearing about it from a guy who wacks off to porn and defending LDS Inc.

Isn't it maaaahvelous?

Edit to add: The news is provided by a Casino. http://ddcaz.com Really Faqs?

_________________
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:21 am 
God

Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:51 pm
Posts: 6091
Polygamy-Porter wrote:
This ground breaking news was aired on December 15, 2016 and we are just now hearing about it from a guy who wacks off to porn and defending LDS Inc.

Isn't it maaaahvelous?

Edit to add: The news is provided by a Casino. http://ddcaz.com Really Faqs?


Believe me, we don't need friends like faqless.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:26 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7703
Lemmie.... You don't know what proper RESEARCH is....

People say a lot of things, that doesn't make it the truth.
I've researched the history of "natural born citizen" thoroughly, and what I've stated IS the historical understanding.
People choosing to IGNORE history and facts, for their biases, is not my problem.

Again, "Natural Born Citizen" as different from other types of Citizens refers to someone BORN of "Citizen Parent(s)" and born in the U.S. aka "natural born", but there are exceptions aka the "Citizen" part, if parents just happen to be out of the country but are citizens still.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Birth Certificate... Officially 100% Proven FAKE
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:40 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 25721
Location: Off the Deep End
ldsfaqs wrote:
Lemmie.... You don't know what proper RESEARCH is....


:lol:

Said the imaginary tank operator to the academic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group