It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:05 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Question for Hillary Clinton and Sista N_gga: Who's racist and misgony
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:22 pm 
God

WTF!!!

The lyin b_tch who wants to be President takes a tried a true page from the First Sista b_tch already there and sponsors one of the biggest race baiter and misogynists to come sing racist and misogynistic lyrics at a Presidential rally.

While Trump has blasted the endorsement from some obscure Kkk related publication that no one has ever heard of, Hillary hires one of the most well known racists bigots and misogynists to come sing about whores and N_ggas to her rally.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-t ... rt-2016-11

But hey: Just Me, Jersey Gal, Kevin Graham, EAllusion, Shades, and all the rest superior morally correct lifers here, et al, no problem eh???

It's all good when no mirrors are in the room.

STANDARD OF PROGRESSIVES

Post subject: Re: Question for Hillary Clinton and Sista N_gga: Who's racist and misgo
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:25 pm 
God

Grab Our Pu**ies. Right?

Post subject: Re: Question for Hillary Clinton and Sista N_gga: Who's racist and misgo
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:12 pm 
God

Go home, Bach. You're drunk.

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:19 pm 
God

Why is this thread not in spirit prison? From the OP title to basically every post it seems to be exactly the sort of thing the off-topic forum was divided to filter out of Spirit Paradise.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:29 pm 
God

Clonazepam. It's a good thing.

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:37 pm 
God

honorentheos wrote:
Why is this thread not in spirit prison? From the OP title to basically every post it seems to be exactly the sort of thing the off-topic forum was divided to filter out of Spirit Paradise.

Maybe cuz Shades got a bit of morality or objectivity for balance of those running from the mirror. Who knows and what are you afraid of or complaining about. Shades - weigh in and let all of us know what is wrong with this post being posted here!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:38 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
honorentheos wrote:

Maybe cuz Shades got a bit of morality or objectivity for balance of those running from the mirror. Who knows and what are you afraid of or complaining about. Shades - weigh in and let all of us know what is wrong with this post being posted here!!

Raving loon.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:52 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
honorentheos wrote:

Your post is an example of a false equivilency. You are basing your belief it belongs in this forum because it's from one political position that may not be common on this board and therefore belongs here to balance out the other threads from differing political positions.

But I'm saying there is a criteria-based reason for having two off-topic forums. And that criteria is -

Spirit Prison: The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related that's insulting or not safe for work. Rated R.

This OP has the n-word in the title. The OP calls the First Lady a ____, the Democratic Presidential candidate a ____, and uses racist language.

It's r-rated and not safe for work.

It's a failing of leadership and of upholding the criteria for having two forums to not move it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:56 pm 
God

honor,

I checked and it's been reported by someone. I'm sure it'll be moved.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:01 pm 
God

honorentheos wrote:

Bach wrote:

honorentheos wrote:
Your post is an example of a false equivilency. You are basing your belief it belongs in this forum because it's from one political position that may not be common on this board and therefore belongs here to balance out the other threads from differing political positions.

But I'm saying there is a criteria-based reason for having two off-topic forums. And that criteria is -

Spirit Prison: The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related that's insulting or not safe for work. Rated R.

This OP has the n-word in the title. The OP calls the First Lady a ____, the Democratic Presidential candidate a ____, and uses racist language.

It's r-rated and not safe for work.

It's a failing of leadership and of upholding the criteria for having two forums to not move it.

I attempted to report the OP and got a message "post already reported," (eta: just saw same message from Jersey Girl), but I do appreciate your very clear explanation to Bach of their misunderstanding of the policy.

I'm hoping not so much 'a failing of' but simply 'a delay in' upholding the criteria for having two forums.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:03 pm 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
honor,

I checked and it's been reported by someone. I'm sure it'll be moved.

If bach is sincere, he could always modify his OP to comply with the forum standards. I doubt he will.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:16 pm 
God

Contrary to popular belief, the mod team isn't omnipresent. ;-)

I'm sure it'll get moved to the appropriate lockdown unit forum eventually.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:30 pm 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
Clonazepam. It's a good thing.

And I thought I remembered you putting me on "ignore" in the past.

Now that you're reading now (but evwrybody knows you are! - care to comment on the racist and misogynistic support by Clinton at her rally last night or is this where you plead for Shades protection with your usual suedo façade, ignorant lockjaw as a self proclaimed gender target!!! Your such a poor excuse as ---- not sure what.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:36 pm 
God

So Shades, why are the words of those that Hillary hired to sing, fire up her base, and be admired for those here who support her --NOT allowed, historically allowed printed blanks, suddenly offensive?!? Anyone care to be objective?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:38 pm 
God

Sounds like a Dan Peterson claimed double standard!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:40 pm 
God

Lemmie wrote:
I attempted to report the OP and got a message "post already reported," (eta: just saw same message from Jersey Girl), but I do appreciate your very clear explanation to Bach of their misunderstanding of the policy.

I'm hoping not so much 'a failing of' but simply 'a delay in' upholding the criteria for having two forums.

Me, too.

Just so Bach knows and doesn't blame a female poster which he has done historically which I suspect is also behind his listing female posters first in his OP tirade: I was the original person who reported the OP. For the exact reasons I noted above. If he thinks there is a double standard exposed in Clinton having Jay Z perform, that's a very valid point and discussion-worthy. He just needs to do so using a more civilized tone and voice.

It's not exactly front page news that pop culture and pop music has embraced a crassness that an NPR-listening audience might not find appealing or agree with. And Trump, as a reality TV star is very much as product of the machinery that creates this consumable. Jay Z using profanity-laced language at a political rally says something about him and about us as a society and frankly I’m for calling out the side I support in this election for failing to “go high” as Michelle Obama has said. Is it on par with Trump’s son saying David Duke deserves a bullet? No, absolutely not. But I want to think it’s beneath the group I’m supporting to represent me in government. But then, I use profanity for effect while speaking and on this forum as well. I would hope it’s with intention and thought, and never something I’d bring into the wrong setting. Is society shifting to where the setting that allows for such profanity has broadened? Perhaps. But in a sense, Bach’s approach to raising the issue is exactly why I feel it deserves push-back.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:45 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
Sounds like a Dan Peterson claimed double standard!!!

To be a double standard it would need to apply to only one group. Jay Z didn't post an OP in the Spirit Paradise forum that includes the n-word in the title. I don't see other OP titles that are similar in the forum. If you think there's a double standard going on here on MormonDiscussions.com in regards to the forum split, by all means please point out where. If you just mean that Clinton having Jay Z perform shows a double standard, that's a failure of thinking on your part. CCC went down to your level with the second post, which basically asks if you therefore agree with Trump's sexual assualt-laden language?

Is that how you view this election? Everyone at the lowest possible common denominator of the electorate? I hope not. That's a ridiculous standard.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:47 pm 
God

Thanks, honor.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:59 pm 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thanks, honor.

You have no idea about honor. Come to my distribution center and meet those who have served and are serving today w a limb or two missing. Great ladies and gentlemen not listening to JZ! Sorry folks. It's personal w me and my partners in employment.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:05 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Thanks, honor.

You have no idea about honor. Come to my distribution center and meet those who have served and are serving today w a limb or two missing. Great ladies and gentlemen not listening to JZ! Sorry folks. It's personal w me and my partners in employment.

Seriously, Bach. Sleep it off.

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:56 pm 
God

Shade wins again at reducing audience to his board! But not his fault as he, like most here, have no entrepreneurial experience nor how to developer and grow the cause they supposedly have a passion for in their life!

Seriously Shades, this is becoming a small coffee kiosk with your diminishing membership of what? ---20 full time members now. It's turned into the "I like you - you like me" club for EAllusion to keep a full time job!!! Why the hell do it when Facebook would be much cheaper for the few involved here????