It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:40 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Criticism of ldsfaqs from ''Weekend thoughts for Faqs''
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:54 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 29437
Location: Off the Deep End
His second link from Medscape.

Quote:
Mucous plaques causing more severe symptoms may be mechanically retrieved by scraping with a spatula, pulling with forceps, or debriding with a cotton swab or Weck-cel sponge

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Criticism of ldsfaqs from ''Weekend thoughts for Faqs''
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:02 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 29437
Location: Off the Deep End
Lemmie wrote:

how interesting, your group that modifies curriculum models-- I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested in hearing about that someday if you would ever feel inclined to start a thread.


The group doesn't work on the modifications, I do. It's a private Facebook group dedicated to a developmental issue that requires children to be placed in harnesses, braces and spica casts, either post-op or as part of treatment. There are no nationwide support groups (on the ground) for this condition.

I work on supplying learning experiences that accommodate their limited mobility. Children ages approx. 18 mos and up to about age 7/8 years. Not infants.

I take a full lesson plan (drawn from most any ECE curriculum model or create my own) and modify it, or a single experience.

:-)

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Criticism of ldsfaqs from ''Weekend thoughts for Faqs''
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:37 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm
Posts: 7393
Jersey Girl wrote:
His second link from Medscape.

Quote:
Mucous plaques causing more severe symptoms may be mechanically retrieved by scraping with a spatula, pulling with forceps, or debriding with a cotton swab or Weck-cel sponge


Yes, but Mucous plaques are NOT the same thing as Filamental Keratitis. I already checked.

It's an interesting error for someone to make though, right? An error that would be easy to make if one is getting one's information about the symptoms one wants to describe from an online source, right?

Quote:
Symptoms associated with corneal plaques include blurred vision, foreign body sensation, and marked pain.

Except when severe, these symptoms are often indistinguishable from those of... keratitis....
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1 ... linical#b5


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Criticism of ldsfaqs from ''Weekend thoughts for Faqs''
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:45 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 29437
Location: Off the Deep End
Lemmie wrote:

It's an interesting error for someone to make though, right? An error that would be easy to make if one is getting one's information about the symptoms one wants to describe from an online source, right?


Exactly. That's why I told him he can never win the argument. He can't prove which came first. The condition or the link.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Criticism of ldsfaqs from ''Weekend thoughts for Faqs''
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:12 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7769
So....

Here we again, just like I did with my Marine Service when the Liberals/Anti-mormons here LIED over and over for a couple of years, claiming I "never was a Marine"..... I finally demonstrated my claim by showing documentary facts, a pic or two from my service, thus proving I WAS a Marine, so I yet again prove the liberal and anti-mormons as LIARS with documentary facts..... Willful liars.

Showing who are the ACTUAL "pathological liars" on this forum.
It is YOU all..... not me. I lie about nothing (you need to know about anyway).

Image

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Criticism of ldsfaqs from ''Weekend thoughts for Faqs''
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:21 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 17267
Post your DD-214.

- Doc


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Criticism of ldsfaqs from ''Weekend thoughts for Faqs''
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:22 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:46 pm
Posts: 9070
Location: The Orange House: The loft overlooking the garden
Jesus Christ, Allen, why do you do this? Get your personal info off of here!

_________________
~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Criticism of ldsfaqs from ''Weekend thoughts for Faqs''
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:23 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 29437
Location: Off the Deep End
ldsfaqs wrote:
So....

Here we again, just like I did with my Marine Service when the Liberals/Anti-mormons here LIED over and over for a couple of years, claiming I "never was a Marine"..... I finally demonstrated my claim by showing documentary facts, a pic or two from my service, thus proving I WAS a Marine, so I yet again prove the liberal and anti-mormons as LIARS with documentary facts..... Willful liars.

Showing who are the ACTUAL "pathological liars" on this forum.
It is YOU all..... not me. I lie about nothing (you need to know about anyway).

[img]remove[/img]


I stand sit corrected.

You win, buddy.

:-)

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Last edited by Jersey Girl on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Criticism of ldsfaqs from ''Weekend thoughts for Faqs''
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:52 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 17267
I don't see 'eye artifacts' and I don't see where the recommended course of action is to dig them out with a Q-tip. And also, why not just say you use Maxitrol instead of the unintelligible acetylcysteine? The former is for your eyes and the latter is for your lungs. No wonder people would think you're bullcrapping because you don't put the latter in your eyes. That would be disastrous.

____, man. You're not putting Mucomyst into your eyeballs are you?????

- Doc


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Criticism of ldsfaqs from ''Weekend thoughts for Faqs''
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:08 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7769
Thank you Jersey Girl.... it is nice to see someone with some character left in them.
Maybe that's why you claim you're a conservative, because there IS some in you, even though I rarely see it here unfortunately.
It would be nice to hang out with you all at your homestead I'm certain.... I suspect we could be friends.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Last edited by ldsfaqs on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Criticism of ldsfaqs from ''Weekend thoughts for Faqs''
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:09 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7769
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
I don't see 'eye artifacts' and I don't see where the recommended course of action is to dig them out with a Q-tip. And also, why not just say you use Maxitrol instead of the unintelligible acetylcysteine? The former is for your eyes and the latter is for your lungs. No wonder people would think you're bullcrapping because you don't put the latter in your eyes. That would be disastrous.

****, man. You're not putting Mucomyst into your eyeballs are you?????

- Doc


Like I said in other thread....

See the first post in that thread dumbo..... (see the P.S.)
I anticipated your stupidity/lacking ability in Google Searching.....
viewtopic.php?p=999754#p999754

Further, the Eye Doctor knows how to treat eye problems, you don't idiot.

Also, acetylcysteine is the "generic" for Mucomyst.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Last edited by ldsfaqs on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Criticism of ldsfaqs from ''Weekend thoughts for Faqs''
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:10 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 17267
Whatever. They're your eyes you fat pig.

- Doc


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Criticism of ldsfaqs from ''Weekend thoughts for Faqs''
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:14 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 17267
ldsfaqs wrote:
Also, acetylcysteine is the "generic" for Mucomyst.


Yeah, you ____. Mucomyst is nebulized meaning it's mist-ified for breathing. Maxitrol is for your eyeballs. You said you're putting Mucomyst into your eyeballs. That's not what your medical advice, on the document posted, said you should do.

Goddamn...

- Doc


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Criticism of ldsfaqs from ''Weekend thoughts for Faqs''
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:39 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7769
What part of I told you morons that it's a "special made" eyedrops do you not understand?

Do you even KNOW what makes a "myst"??? It's the spray tool.
Mucomyst is in fact a LIQUID, and they gave it to me in LIQUID form.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Criticism of ldsfaqs from ''Weekend thoughts for Faqs''
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:50 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 29437
Location: Off the Deep End
ldsfaqs wrote:
Thank you Jersey Girl.... it is nice to see someone with some character left in them.
Maybe that's why you claim you're a conservative, because there IS some in you, even though I rarely see it here unfortunately.


You're welcome.

The issues before us as a nation, are far too complex for me to let a political party do the thinking for me. I'm a registered Republican who has voted for Democrats.

Quote:
It would be nice to hang out with you all at your homestead I'm certain.... I suspect we could be friends.


We're a fun bunch that prefer simple pleasures. *

:-)

*Except for winter. In winter we're a bunch of cabin fever fueled psychos! :lol:

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Criticism of ldsfaqs from ''Weekend thoughts for Faqs''
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:20 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 17267
ldsfaqs wrote:
What part of I told you morons that it's a "special made" eyedrops do you not understand?

Do you even KNOW what makes a "myst"??? It's the spray tool.
Mucomyst is in fact a LIQUID, and they gave it to me in LIQUID form.


Yeah. No crap, genius. Your document, posted above, literally says your Mucomyst is to be nebulized, which means it's turned into a mist and you inhale it. Christ.

You said on another thread you're taking the Mucomyst, the acetylcysteine, and you're putting it into your eyes. I even quoted you stating that. That's a fact. You said that.

Your document, posted above, says to put the Maxitrol, the neomycin-polymyxin-dexameth, into your eyeballs.

So. You're either confused and communicated wrong (no surprise there), or you're literally putting lung-stuff into your eyeballs. That would be disastrous.

Regardless, at this point and with your histrionics, I give less than two ships. You're on your own, buddy. Enjoy binge eating and putting lung medication into your eyeballs. It's your life.

- Doc


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group