It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hey Ajax18, is this you posting on stormfront.org?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:07 am 
God

MeDotOrg wrote:
schreech wrote:
I sometimes come to this site, notice [ldsfaqs] posting and wonder to myself, "how big an idiot is faps going to make of himself today"?

The answer: all the idiots.

I think you may have inadvertently stumbled upon a new branch of physics: faqsics. In faqsics, all particles in the universe are capable of existing in a state of positive or negative charge simultaneously. When this happens, a faqsian particle can contain the charge of all particles in the universe. Therefore in a faqsian universe, a single negatively charged faqsian particle can contain all the negativity in the universe.

Therefore in a faqsian universe, one idiot can be all the idiots.

Particles trapped within the faqsian universe experience a phenomena known as the faqsian distortion field. Within the faqsian distortion field, all particles appear positive, but negative particles are not seen. Within the faqsian universe, you can only see half of the universe. The only way to see into the faqsian universe is to be out side of it, immune from from the faqsian distortion.

Now I will eat a Toblerone and dream of Albert Einstein.

Now that's spooky action at a distance. :biggrin:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:45 am 
God

MeDotOrg wrote:

I think you may have inadvertently stumbled upon a new branch of physics: faqsics. In faqsics, all particles in the universe are capable of existing in a state of positive or negative charge simultaneously. When this happens, a faqsian particle can contain the charge of all particles in the universe. Therefore in a faqsian universe, a single negatively charged faqsian particle can contain all the negativity in the universe.

Therefore in a faqsian universe, one idiot can be all the idiots.

Particles trapped within the faqsian universe experience a phenomena known as the faqsian distortion field. Within the faqsian distortion field, all particles appear positive, but negative particles are not seen. Within the faqsian universe, you can only see half of the universe. The only way to see into the faqsian universe is to be out side of it, immune from from the faqsian distortion.

Now I will eat a Toblerone and dream of Albert Einstein.

How far does this faqsian distortion field extend beyond a source in this universe? Does gravity, insecurity or level of intelligence of the source have an effect on this distortion field? I am curious about the practical observations/applications of this phenomena but, as a layperson, Im not sure I can contribute much to such a new field of study.

ETA, is there a possibility of falling through a "faqshole" into the the faqsian universe?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:21 pm 
God

schreech wrote:
ETA, is there a possibility of falling through a "faqshole" into the the faqsian universe?

Yeah. You do it every time you open one of his spam-threads. Heh.

- Doc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:51 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Yeah. You do it every time you open one of his spam-threads. Heh.

- Doc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:29 pm 
God

schreech wrote:

I don't know, but I am totally stealing the term "fasqhole."

Hey Allen, quit being a faqshole.

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:33 am 
God

schreech wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:
I also said the word, the ONLY time I've ever uttered it by the way in my life, AFTER I had asked a black platoon mate to stop emotionally abusing a partially r******* platoon mate, and that man then in the middle of the night, went around to other platoons getting around 10 other blacks, and proceeded to come to our tent in the middle of the night (I was hooching with that partially r******* kid), and then pulled me out of the tent and 10 black men proceeded to beat me, while I fought back, calling them cowards.

I like how you are offensive to both blacks and the mentally challenged in this story...You are a gem! Admit it, there really wasn't a "partially r******* platoon mate"...

I think this must one of those things like where a guy wants to ask his doctor an embarassing question, so he couches it in the third person... "doc, I've got a friend with an itchy asshole - what would you recommend he do about it?"

Mormonism ceased being a compelling topic for me when I finally came to terms with its transformation from a personality cult into a combination of a real estate company, a SuperPac, and Westboro Baptist Church. - Kishkumen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:45 pm 
God

After bailing here, only to come back under a bad parody poster, Ajax18 fell back into Stormfront posting:

Here's his thoughts on Colin Kaepernick:

Quote:
I've started thinking about how Collin Kaepernick feels about the USA and why he refuses to stand for the National Anthem and I've realized that I really don't feel like standing for the National Anthem anymore either but for perhaps a different reason.

I don't want to stand for a country that discriminates more and more against white people through policies like affirmative action. I don't feel any loyalty to a country that without any attempt at resistance forfeits my birthright earned by my ancestors who fought for it and built it to illegal and mass immigration. I no longer hold much loyalty to a country that has bowed to mob pressure and allowed criminals to walk free to continue their drug pushing, thieving, assault, property destruction, and riot because the perpetrators are nonwhite and therefore deserve a pass due to wrongs committed hundreds of years ago. I can't stand for a country that demands I believe that high amounts of black crime are evidence of white on black racism in the criminal justice system and not evidence that blacks simply commit more crimes. I have no loyalty to a country that uses compulsory public education as a means to inculcate children with anti white rhetoric and a sense of guilt and shame for being born into the white race. I have no loyalty to a country that helps thwart any hope of honest economic advancement by seizing nearly 50 cents on every dollar I earn and delivering it to voters who continue to birth more children than they could ever possibly afford. They do all this while allowing a tiny select group of liberal insiders to pay very little in tax and become wealthy beyond measure.

Why would I go to the middle east to fight and die for a country with a government that seeks to bring these same people with beliefs hostile to nonIslamic infidels and westerners to live along side us and more easily kill us.

Of course I could never refuse to stand for a national anthem and keep my job the way Kaepernick has done. But were I as privileged as he is to have large numbers of people paying to watch me play a game, I'm not sure I would stand up either.

The theme here is that he rejects his country because of its (fictional) harsh treatment of whites, and therefore he'd like to refuse to stand for the national anthem like Kaepernick does due to his grievances with racial inequalities in America. But, because he'd lose his job as an optometrist (?!), he can't do that. I didn't realize optometry had such intense loyalty checks, but if so, I recommend getting the heck out of [personal information deleted].

Later on in the conversation, he concurs that the mere act of buying cable is funding the race war against whites and it would be best to avoid it.

Finally, after hearing some agreement, he says:

Quote:
Coming here really does feel like coming home. I view all of you as family.

Awwww. Let's all hold hands around the campfire.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:49 pm 
God

Ajax, relaying a story he also shared on this board says,

Quote:
They believe that being unwilling to marry and reproduce with other races is the epitome of racism. For example my sister was asked in front of the 8th grade class if she would marry a black man. She responded that she didn't believe in that. The teacher shouts, "You're a racist," to the class. Then the class gangs up and tries to bully her. This is the conversation about race that liberals like Obama want to have in this country. It's an effort to first force you to say, blacks are in trouble with the law more because of racial prejudice in the criminal justice system not because they commit more crimes. If you don't say this, we'll first try to character assassinate you, then we'll try to take your job and livelihood, we'll try to fine and tax you, and eventually throw you in jail just for not buying into the narrative. And yet from preschool onward, we have to learn to guard our words and never speak the obvious truth that everyone can see. Shoved down our throats is an understatement.

And here you see the basis for the duplicitous nature about saying what he really thinks.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:55 pm 
God

Wow, that's a ton of hate and ignorance packed into one post.

I honestly wonder what happened to him (or anyone like him) to make him think that way. I don't think you can just chalk it up to upbringing. At some point, you become an adult and get to evaluate the racist arguments on their own merits (or the lack thereof).

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:59 pm 
God

Third stanza of US National Anthem
SEE And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:12 pm 
God

Ajax better hope his pocketbook that Trump is not elected.
SEE http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/0 ... omy/213284

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:44 am 
God

EAllusion wrote:
Ajax, relaying a story he also shared on this board says,

Quote:
They believe that being unwilling to marry and reproduce with other races is the epitome of racism. For example my sister was asked in front of the 8th grade class if she would marry a black man. She responded that she didn't believe in that. The teacher shouts, "You're a racist," to the class. Then the class gangs up and tries to bully her. This is the conversation about race that liberals like Obama want to have in this country. It's an effort to first force you to say, blacks are in trouble with the law more because of racial prejudice in the criminal justice system not because they commit more crimes. If you don't say this, we'll first try to character assassinate you, then we'll try to take your job and livelihood, we'll try to fine and tax you, and eventually throw you in jail just for not buying into the narrative. And yet from preschool onward, we have to learn to guard our words and never speak the obvious truth that everyone can see. Shoved down our throats is an understatement.

And here you see the basis for the duplicitous nature about saying what he really thinks.

What a horrible way to live your life. Full of hate and anger but "forced" by a society that has tried to move past open racism to bite your tongue and keep your disgusting beliefs to yourself. At least Ajax has surrounded himself with like-minded racists and can open up in private (and now on the internet). He is just an absolutely pathetic coward, too afraid of what people might say if he actually expresses his real opinion about non-whites.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:04 pm 
God

Remember when Ajax18 had that brief moment when he felt enough shame about who he was to stop posting?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:29 pm 
God

I've never had any shame about who I am. Nor will I allow any bully on this forum to silence me.

I will continue to post and you will continue to read my posts.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:32 pm 
God

EAllusion wrote:
Remember when Ajax18 had that brief moment when he felt enough shame about who he was to stop posting?

A personal attack using a thread from two years ago?

What was your motivation for this gem?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:36 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:
I've never had any shame about who I am. Nor will I allow any bully on this forum to silence me.

I will continue to post and you will continue to read my posts.

Then why did you run off immediately after this thread was posted and only return under an alias before gradually reintroducing your posting?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:45 pm 
God

I didn't want my IRL information exposed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:13 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:
I've never had any shame about who I am.

And this is why people criticize you. If you were smart, you'd be ashamed of who you are and do something about it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:30 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:
I didn't want my IRL information exposed.

You have your IRL information on the Internet's most notorious white supremacist website? That's smart.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:34 pm 
God

schreech wrote:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1057764
Nice....I have a feeling we have a winner...

Its not missed that you know about and are on stormfront as well...or were you just browsing and stumbled onto that website? and then stumbled through some posts and parsed out the style of a poster here? geez, how many posts did you read before you thought "eureka, that's not just Ajax18 , that's Ajax?

I must admit, I'm jealous of your free time but pity how you spend it.

If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:36 pm 
God

Quote:
And this is why people criticize you. If you were smart, you'd be ashamed of who you are and do something about it.

You mean if I believed in your leftist religion I'd be too ashamed to even ask questions like i did over 10 years ago, right? Because in your world there is no God. So where do you get shame?

Perhaps it's immoral to say in public that whites have shorter limbs than blacks in your society? Does that mean it's not true? For someone seemingly so interested in reality, you certainly are good at crafting your own reality based on what you'd like to believe and even force other people to believe.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next