It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:09 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:39 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 2689
Location: AZ
Typical lib type of arguments.

Let me see, libs hate that a private company can pick and choose who their customers are. They prefer to force anyone with religious beliefs to ignore those beliefs. They feel is it fine that laws can be written to force people to go against their religious beliefs. At least that is the way they feel about Christians.

Now let us do the same test on Muslims. Muslims hate gay people and have killed them on religious grounds for hundreds of years. So importing Muslims into the US will bring hate crimes against gays. But the libs don't care. They think that some kind of magical fairy dust drops on the Muslims when they come into America. They also think that if guns are taken away hate crimes stop. They don't consider that gays are burned, drowned, hung, tossed off buildings, and have their heads chopped off. No gun required. I guess they think if guns are gone then all of those other things will just go away.

So some liberal decided that she would show the world how loving Muslim people are. She decided to hitchhike across Muslim countries. She made her point very well. Read about it here.

http://www.yesimright.com/young-girl-hi ... -did-next/

Now it is true that traveling across any country is dangerous. But the point was a lib did not care about the risk. Just like libs don't care about the risk of placing people in the US that hate gays.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:16 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 6:16 pm
Posts: 13385
Location: In a van down by the river
Franktalk wrote:
Image

____ secular society, how does it work?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:32 pm 
God

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:43 pm
Posts: 12745
Franktalk wrote:
Typical lib type of arguments.

Let me see, libs hate that a private company can pick and choose who their customers are. They prefer to force anyone with religious beliefs to ignore those beliefs. They feel is it fine that laws can be written to force people to go against their religious beliefs. At least that is the way they feel about Christians.


Private companies that want to do business with the public. This is why we have public accommodation laws. So if a Christian wants to shop at the only grocery store in town he cannot be denied service because the owners religious beliefs say they shouldn't do business with Christians.

Quote:
Now let us do the same test on Muslims. Muslims hate gay people and have killed them on religious grounds for hundreds of years. So importing Muslims into the US will bring hate crimes against gays. But the libs don't care.


I don't see where these supposed libs don't care. CFR. Christians have hated and killed gays as well, and not all Muslims hate gays. Some of them are gays, but hey, lets keep them all out since you hate them and want to do away with the constitution.

Quote:
They think that some kind of magical fairy dust drops on the Muslims when they come into America.


CFR that they think some kind of fairy dust makes them change. What if some of those Muslims are gay? Can they be admitted or do you hate all of them? If you do some research you will see that Muslims opinions do change as they move into a different society like the US. Their children are even more likely to have views similar to Native Americans and be less religious. You might also consider that not all Muslims think alike, and those who are more extreme are less likely to want to come to the US. Who wants to move to the great Satan?

Quote:
They also think that if guns are taken away hate crimes stop. They don't consider that gays are burned, drowned, hung, tossed off buildings, and have their heads chopped off. No gun required. I guess they think if guns are gone then all of those other things will just go away.


Just because we can kill people without guns does not mean guns are not the best at killing people, or that better laws will reduce the number of deaths, intentional or not.

_________________
42


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:35 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 am
Posts: 5800
Franktalk wrote:
Typical lib type of arguments.

Let me see, libs hate that a private company can pick and choose who their customers are. They prefer to force anyone with religious beliefs to ignore those beliefs. They feel is it fine that laws can be written to force people to go against their religious beliefs. At least that is the way they feel about Christians.

How will a liberal force you to ignore your beliefs? Have they developed some kind of super-awesome mind-wiping ray that they shoot at you, causing you to forget that you're a Christian?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:40 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 19438
Location: Koloburbia
:idea: Could Trump be the alter-ego of Ldsfaqs? :question:

_________________
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:44 pm 
God

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:39 am
Posts: 14675
I oppose public accommodation laws, but I'm consistent about it because my view derives from a coherent philosophy.

I'm especially annoyed by people who favor making it illegal to refuse black service on religious grounds, but are fine with allowing service to be refused to gays on religious grounds.

If Frank would come out and say he favors allowing businesses to refuse to serve people because they are Black, Jewish, Mormon, Evangelical, female, Italian, or whatever, I'd have an ounce more respect.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:21 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:17 pm
Posts: 7947
Speaking of inconsistencies, it wasn't that long ago that faqs was complaining about Milo being banned from Twitter for violating their hate speech policy. Yet, here we have Milo praising Trump for having a hate speech policy focused in Islam, and faqs praising Milo for his praise.

_________________
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:40 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7769
moksha wrote:
:idea: Could Trump be the alter-ego of Ldsfaqs? :question:


Partially correct.... If my life had went like it should have as I had spent years preparing for, I might have been running for President right now.
I would be a Cross between Trump, Cruz, Reagan and a smidgen of liberal pet peeve loves. I would have beaten both Cruz and Trump for the nomination.

In other words, I would be a straight talker, but I would be empathetic and clear in my words, and sympathetic to the plight of people, making that clear, I would be strong in the Constitution and principles of Conservatism how it's better, and I would greatly emphasis big changes to certain environmental things, get people together and get local, states etc. to start being smarter with conservation in recycling, in energy independence, so everyone has their own power generation, so we actually get away from polluting fuels more, and people can have less bills, etc. and other things down the road, such as switching to a Star Trek type economy, everyone works as they are able to, jobs still work essentially the same otherwise including pay/credit scales, but everyone has their needs provided for, so there will no longer be want, homelessness, poor, etc.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:46 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 6:16 pm
Posts: 13385
Location: In a van down by the river
ldsfaqs wrote:
a Star Trek type economy


Star Trek's economy is overtly socialist. This has been explained to you before. Gene Roddenberry was intentionally portraying his vision of an optimistic future. That future he imagined was socialist and humanist.

Quote:
everyone works as they are able to, jobs still work essentially the same otherwise including pay/credit scales, but everyone has their needs provided for,


You mean, from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs? Your fantasy is straight-up Marxism, but you insist you're a conservative?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:50 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 19438
Location: Koloburbia
ldsfaqs wrote:
I would have beaten both Cruz and Trump for the nomination.

You would have been much better than Cruz. I think you would speak your mind like Trump.

Bring us Star Trek replicators and the world would be a much better place. I envision Glenn Beck churning out gold like there was no tomorrow.

_________________
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:53 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 2689
Location: AZ
Themis wrote:
I don't see where these supposed libs don't care. CFR. Christians have hated and killed gays as well, and not all Muslims hate gays.


I guess you are OK with Muslims shooting gays in Florida. Name a Christian that did a similar crime?

See, no guns.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:57 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 29436
Location: Off the Deep End
ldsfaqs wrote:
moksha wrote:
:idea: Could Trump be the alter-ego of Ldsfaqs? :question:


Partially correct.... If my life had went like it should have as I had spent years preparing for, I might have been running for President right now.
I would be a Cross between Trump, Cruz, Reagan and a smidgen of liberal pet peeve loves. I would have beaten both Cruz and Trump for the nomination.

In other words, I would be a straight talker, but I would be empathetic and clear in my words, and sympathetic to the plight of people, making that clear, I would be strong in the Constitution and principles of Conservatism how it's better, and I would greatly emphasis big changes to certain environmental things, get people together and get local, states etc. to start being smarter with conservation in recycling, in energy independence, so everyone has their own power generation, so we actually get away from polluting fuels more, and people can have less bills, etc. and other things down the road, such as switching to a Star Trek type economy, everyone works as they are able to, jobs still work essentially the same otherwise including pay/credit scales, but everyone has their needs provided for, so there will no longer be want, homelessness, poor, etc.



Image

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:57 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 29436
Location: Off the Deep End
delete

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:00 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7769
Darth J wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:
a Star Trek type economy


Star Trek's economy is overtly socialist. This has been explained to you before. Gene Roddenberry was intentionally portraying his vision of an optimistic future. That future he imagined was socialist and humanist.

Quote:
everyone works as they are able to, jobs still work essentially the same otherwise including pay/credit scales, but everyone has their needs provided for,


You mean, from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs? Your fantasy is straight-up Marxism, but you insist you're a conservative?


Again, like I explained in that thread, you all misrepresented what I was doing, with being the same as socialism.
It wasn't.
Like I said then, everyone still works, everyone is still paid according to their skill levels and type of work, everyone still buys and sells, everyone still has ownership..... etc. Everything works mostly the same as it does now. In other words, it will STILL be a capitalist and barter system. That's not socialism.

I do actually want to one day get back to that thread, there were a couple of questions asked that I want to answer, but, time, interest, etc.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:01 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 6:16 pm
Posts: 13385
Location: In a van down by the river
Franktalk wrote:
I guess you are OK with Muslims shooting gays in Florida. Name a Christian that did a similar crime?


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... ted_States

Quote:
See, no guns.

Image


"I don't know how governments work," said Franktalk. "Consequently, I think that the police who arrest people in Saudi Arabia and other countries and then enforce judicial orders of execution, and the standing armies that ensure governmental sovereignty that makes legal execution of gay people possible, don't have guns."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:01 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7769
I only sound like I'm so "terrible" online Jersey Girl....
Yes, I'm not nice when it concerns bigotry and lying.

You might actually love me if you actually knew me.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:04 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 6:16 pm
Posts: 13385
Location: In a van down by the river
ldsfaqs wrote:

Again, like I explained in that thread, you all misrepresented what I was doing, with being the same as socialism.
It wasn't.
Like I said then, everyone still works, everyone is still paid according to their skill levels and type of work, everyone still buys and sells, everyone still has ownership..... etc. Everything works mostly the same as it does now. In other words, it will STILL be a capitalist and barter system. That's not socialism.


You're exactly describing what Marxism is. What ____ book on political philosophy could you possibly have read in your life and come away thinking that what you're saying here isn't socialism?

Gene Roddenberry was a socialist. Star Trek was on purpose depicting a socialist utopia. That's not a secret.


Last edited by Darth J on Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:05 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 2689
Location: AZ
EAllusion wrote:
I oppose public accommodation laws, but I'm consistent about it because my view derives from a coherent philosophy.

I'm especially annoyed by people who favor making it illegal to refuse black service on religious grounds, but are fine with allowing service to be refused to gays on religious grounds.

If Frank would come out and say he favors allowing businesses to refuse to serve people because they are Black, Jewish, Mormon, Evangelical, female, Italian, or whatever, I'd have an ounce more respect.


My feeling is a business owner can refuse service to anyone. But of course by doing so they won't be in business long. The capitalist system weeds these types out. Word of mouth will kill their business. We need people to suffer for their screwed up ideas. Making laws forcing people to do what they normally would not do keeps them in business.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:10 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 2689
Location: AZ
Darth J wrote:
"I don't know how governments work," said Franktalk. "Consequently, I think that the police who arrest people in Saudi Arabia and other countries and then enforce judicial orders of execution, and the standing armies that ensure governmental sovereignty that makes legal execution of gay people possible, don't have guns."


Before cameras were invented and before guns were invented gays died by religious fanatics. But only Muslims still have a culture and society that accepts it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:11 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 19438
Location: Koloburbia
ldsfaqs wrote:
Like I said then, everyone still works, everyone is still paid according to their skill levels and type of work, everyone still buys and sells, everyone still has ownership..... etc. Everything works mostly the same as it does now. In other words, it will STILL be a capitalist and barter system. That's not socialism.

You are envisioning a system where people are not expendable to increase profits. That seems to be a bit different form of capitalism than most of us are familiar with.

_________________
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:15 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 6:16 pm
Posts: 13385
Location: In a van down by the river
Franktalk wrote:
But only Muslims still have a culture and society that accepts it.


If only there were some kind of world-wide computer network where you could look up information to find out whether Christians believe homosexuals should be killed.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... christians


Last edited by Darth J on Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group