It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 7:26 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:40 am 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:
Calling someone a racist without engaging any facts and proof of it, but especially NOT engaging the discussion of the thread, IS a personal attack.

I only call personal attacks as such. If you all actually engaged in any sort of fact-based "argument", rather than ONLY personally attacked, I wouldn't be saying that's all you all do. It's really that simple.

speaking of fact based argument, you still didn't answer any of the questions in my last post:
Lemmie wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:
There aren't that many actual racists with white people anymore. You simply don't see them anymore, except when the media highlights them, or try's to connect them to a Conservative Presidential Candidate. For the last 40 years White people have grown up in public schools that teach tolerance and the bad of racism.

And for the last 40 years what public schools have black people grown up in?

Explain your statement that it was 'White people' who learned to not be racist. Why wouldn't that apply to all people?

ldsfaqs wrote:
Further, Liberal college "safe spaces" and the utter LACK of intellectual diversity and exploration and challenge of ideas, IS a form of "segregation" done by you liberals in colleges. It's exactly why liberals have become utterly against free speech, fascists, using violence to stop alternative views, and why blacks (liberal blacks) today are the racists rather than whites, etc.

If blacks become racist by going to liberal schools, then why aren't whites who go to liberal schools also becoming racist?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:46 am 
God

Hey, faqs, how many times have you done morning exercise with your boys this week? How is that going?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:49 am 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:
Stop being a dim-witted asshole too....
Racism is what the Dictionary says it is, and what every single race themed book, movie, etc. has shown it as, and I've watched 100's.

Of course, you liberals have created a "new" definition of racism, like you do with me and conservatives, you claim "negative speech" and FACTS as being racist, when they are simply stating facts etc.
Like I've said many a times..... from the very beginning of Obama, you all were claiming racism simply because we were critical of him:
- For his radical history
- For his Maxism
- For his liberalism
etc.

You claim racism for anything.... Blacks in prison more, racism. Have a problem with black violence, racism.
It just goes on and on.... like you liberals pervert everything, you've perverted the meaning and definition of racism.

Anyway, watch the video I post above, Ben get's into this issue well and detailed explaining what you liberals do today.

faqs, it's looking like you are dodging this because you are ignorant about what you are trying to describe.

Let me clarify and simplify the questions for you:

- What is your definition of a racist?
- What constitutes a racist action in your opinion?

If you are spouting conclusions on who is or is not 'a racist', then you will have to have answers to these two questions beforehand.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:55 am 
God

faqs, you cannot define what makes a person a racist, or an action racist. Either this, or you refuse to do so regardless of prompting. There's a reason for this. This speaks to your ignorance.

Yet, you claim that no whites are capable of being racists or committing racist actions. This speaks to your racism.

You've proven yourself to be an ignorant racist.

Perhaps saddest - or most amusing - of all, you offer this criteria as the determination for whether or not white racism can exist:

Quote:
Remember, in this modern world, all that "white racism" and violence would be EASY to prove by searching on YouTube,

Usually, I like to let your own words demonstrate your special kind of stupidity to the world. In this case, you seem determined to be screaming it from the rooftop.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:13 pm 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:

Are you ____ serious?
How does comparing "like" behaviors between you BOTH somehow make me "racist"?
You people truly are mentally and morally corrupt and disabled.
You're not "black" are you? Is your "behavior" black?
He could have been a white man doing the same as you, I could have said white.

Or, get this, you could have never mentioned skin color at all.

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:26 pm 
God

faqs, did you ever get this racism thing figured out?

- What is your definition of a racist?
- What constitutes a racist action in your opinion?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:59 pm 
God

SEE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOsRktPBNhI

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:53 am 
God

Some Schmo wrote:
And for the record, I consider myself a conservative. But my definition of conservatism isn't abolishing programs (and it certainly isn't about guns, abortions, gay marriage, stem cells... well, anti-science in general, and a billion other outrageous co-opted attitudes). Conservatism to me is smart spending on necessary programs, and trying to avoid waste in those programs. Somebody has to build the roads, educate the citizens, make the armies, etc., after all. I believe the government could do a much better job of managing everything they touch in terms of wasteful spending and misdirected job making programs (do we really need more tanks and ____? I agree with having a military, but isn't today's US military now more about penis size than anything else?)

I like that definition of conservative, but a lot of people who call themselves liberals would support all of those things too. Perhaps a better name for that attitude would be "pragmatism." If the Republican party still espoused those principles, I would not have left it. I think the main goal of hard core Republicans nowadays is to make sure that absolutely nothing worthwhile gets done (especially during a Democrat administration) so they will have something to blame Democrats for. I think (and fervently hope) that this stubborn, self serving obstructionism will eventually backfire on them and destroy the current version of the Republican party.

No precept or claim is more deservedly suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison