It is currently Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:23 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Update
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:33 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Bach wrote:
Why are all my posts being held up for hours or even days at a time?

Because neither I nor EAllusion are on the board 24/7. Sometimes it takes a while before we see it. If it's held up for days, that means it was disapproved and won't appear at all.

This has already been explained to you multiple times. I don't think it's all that difficult of a concept.

Quote:
And I admit I think EAllusion is an entitled ignorant idiot who has no job, resulting in a full time posting here. Much like the other (or perhaps same) idiot Re Ispa. That’s a by product of my personality with risks of investing and owing job creating ventures.

A second by-product of your personality is you staying on the queue.

Quote:
We tend to think straight and talk straight - much to the opposite of what is tolerated here in your place.

Thinking straight and talking straight are merely code-words for being socially oblivious. Cultivate the skill of being a little more savvy in your communications.

Quote:
Anyway, some day be honest - why am I screened and put up or sit up - where did I offend relative to the mass of ignorance here and why am I specifically still on Julian mod filter?

I already told you.

--Meadowchik, 12-07-2018

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:55 pm 
God

Will get back to u when I can find more time - but just introduced new post in Paradise about tough day at CFB playoff w Notre Dame. Total bummer! But, ironically, your guy in green there has a bias beyond just spending 24/7 in front of a keyboard and screen I fear!!

Just being up front!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:42 pm 
God

Shades, just made my first post to Paradise for 2019(reminds me of an Eddie money song). Quite sure I didn’t violate any rules unless you’ve adopted new ones supporting bias. Be interesting to clock the lag in its posting. And Happy New year!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:49 pm 
God

Just posted in Paradise w no rule violations! Stopwatch clicked!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:46 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
Shades, just made my first post to Paradise for 2019(reminds me of an Eddie money song). Quite sure I didn’t violate any rules unless you’ve adopted new ones supporting bias. Be interesting to clock the lag in its posting. And Happy New year!

Quote:

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:26 pm 
God

Bach wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:20 pm 
God

Maksutov wrote:
Bach wrote:

At 15 posts/day since January 1, 2019, I think it should be “Days of Maksutov’s Life”. You have none outside of your life and addiction to this board! You’re simply a loser in life w nothing else to do.

Shades, you really should be providing a fund or something for these addicts!!

Matsutov has over 100 posts here since the new year. He has demonstrated he no life, and is an addict to reading his own supposed fame.

Anybody have a reasonable different conclusion at that volume? Shades, EAllusion, Jersey Girl or KG???

And Matsutov, find comfort in the fact you’re not alone w no life on this board!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:20 am 
God

Oh, isn't that cute? Bach cares about me just like he does Jersey and EAllusion. :lol:

Keep on whinin'! Meanwhile, like sands through the hourglass, you will fill your life with boobing about others. :biggrin: Nicely done.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:51 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Bach wrote:

I'll be happy to. You're a successful businessman; send me the money and I'll distribute it to whomever you designate as an addict.

--Meadowchik, 12-07-2018

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:30 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Bach wrote:

I'll be happy to. You're a successful businessman; send me the money and I'll distribute it to whomever you designate as an addict.

Shades, you may have now defined yourself as the biggest drug dealer on this board of addiction. You recognize the issue, admit to it, continue to condone it with your bias in denying critical but honest speech calling out the problem, and now want those who generate jobs and lives for the predominant unemployed to pay for their laziness.

Shades, was holding out some hope but, you just exemplified why there is no doubt you are not an entrepreneur. You lead your board in lacking a work ethic and promoting entitlements from those who do work for your board members’ laziness!

It says a lot about your work ethic!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:55 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Your idea, your funds.

--Meadowchik, 12-07-2018

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:11 pm 
God

Shades, posted new topic in Paradise w no violations. Hope EAllusion let’s it through.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:05 pm 
God

Bach, I'm posting a lot today so adjust your whining accordingly. That is all. :razz:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:25 pm 
God

Shades, Just made two post in Paradise. No rule violations, just had to call out the ignorance, which is common place here, on a biased authors’ statement.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:03 pm 
God

Shades, just submitted post on buzz feed, KG, EAllusion and intellect. Doesn’t violate any rules.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10