It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:41 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Shades - topic on Blasey Ford
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:15 pm 
God

Just posted new topic in Paradise on the whole credibility issue of Blasey Ford. It’s not controversial but would love any and all to be exposed to an unbiased question here. Not sure your bias would ever allow but am taking a shot. Stand up or continue.

Post subject: Re: Shades - topic on Blasey Ford
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:28 pm 
God

Thanks Shades. Can you let my involvement go through without the EAllusion day delay on any response?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:43 pm 
God

And I would love to know what “personal attack” EAllusion had to proclaim in his moderator red notes. Wish he would have the juevos to explain as well.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:19 pm 
God

This is why your board will always be defined with bias. And lets not even get into the intellectual level of EAllusion.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:04 pm 
God

Shades. Tried a simple response to your Rhodes Schollar group. Ask for a friendly release on the name of being unbiased!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:26 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Bach wrote:
Thanks Shades. Can you let my involvement go through without the EAllusion day delay on any response?

Can't you see that that's precisely what happened? What other things will you complain about not getting that you're actually getting?

Quote:
Tried a simple response to your Rhodes Schollar group. Ask for a friendly release on the name of being unbiased!

What the Hell does that even mean? Please re-word in English. Having a beginning, a middle, and an end might help, too.

--kairos, 08-08-2018

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:31 pm 
God

Shades, posted response in my Blasey Ford thread about an hour ago. I see that EAllusion has posted there since then so can I assume he is biasedly not releasing it?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:59 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Assume whatever the Hell you want.

--kairos, 08-08-2018

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:56 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Bach wrote:
Tried a simple response to your Rhodes Schollar group. Ask for a friendly release on the name of being unbiased!

What the Hell does that even mean? Please re-word in English. Having a beginning, a middle, and an end might help, too.

Stay with me here now, I’ll try and speak slow:

“Rhodes Scholar” was a huge shout out to your EAllusion! A self professed high school genious who never had to study for any tests and yet aced every test he took (according to him. He is truly a scholar in your mind, and undoubtedly in his.

Yet one can’t wonder, with all his brilliance, why he hasn’t found a job after all these years other than being a board moderator on some obscure message board. I trust most will agree.

So all I was asking was for him or you to let my non threatening post go through on real time. Tough concept for you to understand perhaps, but then maybe you didn’t benefit from the stellar educational benefits EAllusion has achieved at the “University Of I Phone! After all, sounds like, unlike EAllusion, you are working hard to support your family in the American way, and not waiting for the govt hand out check being delivered to message board moderators all over the net.

Hope that helps but, explaining things these things to the vast majority of IGNORANCE on this board takes time only the ignorants have to spend their entire lives here to complain about. I don’t have that time in my life.

But y’all have such thin skin on this board when it comes to a competing, competitive or an opposing thought. EAllusion blocks it, you condone it and, hence you only have the same 10-15 posters in the mutual love fest of frustration cuz they can't DO ANYTHING ELSE IN THEIR LIVES THAN POST HERE! And they despise “new thought” posters. Screws up their minds to actually answer hard questions. That’s why such thoughts are blocked !

Want to engage the facts? Wouldn’t expect that from you nor your IPHone mod!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:22 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
Stay with me here now, I’ll try and speak type slowly:

“Rhodes Scholar” was a huge shout out to your EAllusion! A self-professed high school genious genius who never had to study for any tests, and yet aced every test he took (according to him). He is truly a scholar in your mind, and undoubtedly in his.

Yet one can’t help but wonder, with all his brilliance, why he hasn’t found a job after all these years other than being a board moderator on some obscure message board. I trust most will agree.

So all I was asking was for him, or you, to let my non-threatening post go through on real time. Tough concept for you to understand perhaps, but then maybe you didn’t benefit from the stellar educational benefits EAllusion has achieved at the “University Of I Phone!". After all, sounds it looks like, unlike EAllusion, you are working hard to support your family in the American way, and not waiting for the govt hand out check being delivered to message board moderators all over the net (unlike EAllusion).

Hope that helps, but, explaining things these things to the vast majority of IGNORANCE IGNORANTS on this board takes time only the ignorants they have to spend their entire lives here to complain about. I don’t have that time in my life.

But y’all have such thin skin on this board when it comes to a competing, competitive or an opposing thought. EAllusion blocks it, you condone it, and, hence you only have the same 10-15 posters in the mutual love fest of frustration cuz they CAN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE IN THEIR LIVES OTHER THAN POST HERE! And they despise “new thought” posters. It Sscrews up their minds to actually answer hard questions. That’s why such thoughts are blocked! <- I moved the sentence and exclamation point over one space to maintain consistent formatting.

Do you W want to engage in the facts? I Wwouldn’t expect that from you nor your IiPHhone mod!

Holy ____, Bach. Can't you type out your thoughts on a Word document before posting? All those little green, blue, and red squiggly lines could offer up tidy little recommendations to ____ your rants.

Jesus.

- Doc