It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:41 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Update
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:11 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
Shades, AGAIN- I posted over an hour ago and Ispa/Allusion have decided to pack it way back in the thread by not even posting it yet. Your mods, your bias. great board.

2:50 Post enters queue
4:03 Post Approved and appears in Paradise
4:06 Bach posts complaining that his post hasn't been posted yet.

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:51 pm 
God

Shades responded to you in Paradise. Let’s see how long your snowflakes take to post it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:18 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Bach wrote:
Shades responded to you in Paradise.

Are you sure? I don't recall responding to him.

Quote:
Let’s see how long your snowflakes take to post it.

I'm able to post in the Spirit Paradise forum without permission.

--kairos, 08-08-2018

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:18 pm 
God

Shades, just posted a new topic. Always a biased mystery to see why IspaEA won’t let it see daylight!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:40 pm 
Founder & Visionary

I disapproved it because it contained A) a blanket accusation regarding members' posting habits, and B) a blanket statement (at the very end) about the members in general.

You may re-post it to the Spirit Prison forum.

--kairos, 08-08-2018

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:06 pm 
God

Shades - so yesterday I make a new post. It was eventually released to the spirit forum. Had typo in it that I edited and now it’s been a day for IspaEA won’t release. Just trying to figure out rules here. Or is it just more sensorship?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:24 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
Shades - so yesterday I make a new post. It was eventually released to the spirit forum. Had typo in it that I edited and now it’s been a day for IspaEA won’t release. Just trying to figure out rules here. Or is it just more sensorship?

I don’t see anything in the queue. I haven’t since your post was approved yesterday.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:11 pm 
God

Res Ipsa wrote:
Bach wrote:

I don’t see anything in the queue. I haven’t since your post was approved yesterday.

Great! Then where is it? You are the master bias decision maker. It was allowed. Why not the edit version. Quit being ignorant. Your the admin hypocrite

Shades, this bias should really stop sometime!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:55 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
Great! Then where is it? You are the master bias decision maker. It was allowed. Why not the edit version. Quit being ignorant. Your the admin hypocrite

Shades, this bias should really stop sometime!

I have no idea. If there is a button that has to be pressed to approve an edit, I’m not finding it. I’ll ask Shades. In the meantime, if you’ll post or PM me with the correction you want to make, I’ll fix the existing post.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:40 pm 
God

OK, I figured it out. EAllusion approved your original post. When you edited the post, it went back in the queue. Shades then disapproved it, I suspect because of the broad brush statement about folks here in the last sentence. You can verify that with him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:35 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Res Ipsa wrote:
Shades then disapproved it, I suspect because of the broad brush statement about folks here in the last sentence. You can verify that with him.

I'll verify it for you right now: Your first sentence is 100% correct.

HELPFUL HINT for Bach: If you want your post to be approved, ensure that it doesn't have a statement in it that says "the people here." Just make your initial point and be done with it.

--kairos, 08-08-2018

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:22 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
HELPFUL HINT for Bach: If you want your post to be approved, ensure that it doesn't have a statement in it that says "the people here." Just make your initial point and be done with it.

Such a great point Shades. I Had thought about leading with: “the employed people here” but was fearful that would disqualify your entir board. But will think better next time.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:19 pm 
God

Shades, made several posts today from the Bahamas. Point is that your mods still won’t let them see the light of day on a timely basis based on their times of posting activity even though they are online and, if they are really moderators, are reading them while they are posting.

QUESTION: Why am I still on queue and what are the board rules for using that as a reason to surpress posts. Would really like to see the rule that is applied equally!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:24 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
Shades, made several posts today from the Bahamas. Point is that your mods still won’t let them see the light of day on a timely basis based on their times of posting activity even though they are online and, if they are really moderators, are reading them while they are posting.

QUESTION: Why am I still on queue and what are the board rules for using that as a reason to surpress posts. Would really like to see the rule that is applied equally!!

I've been approving posts from you off and on all day.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:34 pm 
God

Shades, just posted a response to a poster calling me a Neo Nazi. Why do I fear your mods, while letting that post go through will attempt to find a reason to disallow my response. Par for the bias course?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:57 am 
God

Again. Tried posting to Paradise yesterday. Another bias burial I suspect. Your board Shades, but the level of bias is really killing it. You got the 90-10 rule happening. 10 percent of the posters are generating 90% of the volume (and that includes your mods). Bad formula for longevity in any endevour. Just FYI from an entrepreneur.

And when most of those generating the volume are unemployed — well you can evaluate the inherent site quality.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:22 am 
God

Bach wrote:
Again. Tried posting to Paradise yesterday. Another bias burial I suspect. Your board Shades, but the level of bias is really killing it. You got the 90-10 rule happening. 10 percent of the posters are generating 90% of the volume (and that includes your mods). Bad formula for longevity in any endevour. Just FYI from an entrepreneur.

And when most of those generating the volume are unemployed — well you can evaluate the inherent site quality.
Except for the part where almost all internet participation fits neatly into the 1% rule... guess the internet itself is dying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1%25_rule ... et_culture)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:49 am 
God

Bach's lucky anything he writes makes it through. It's all offensive from an intellectual point of view.

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:38 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Bach wrote:
Shades, just posted a response to a poster calling me a Neo Nazi. Why do I fear your mods, while letting that post go through will attempt to find a reason to disallow my response. Par for the bias course?

PROTIP: Give every post 24 hours before getting worked up over it not passing the queue. Getting all excited about it not passing before a moderator has even seen it is counter-productive to your state of well-being.

. . . Because you never know, it might sail through the queue just fine, and you'll have gone into hysterics for no reason.

--kairos, 08-08-2018

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:15 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Bach wrote:

PROTIP: Give every post 24 hours before getting worked up over it not passing the queue. Getting all excited about it not passing before a moderator has even seen it is counter-productive to your state of well-being.

. . . Because you never know, it might sail through the queue just fine, and you'll have gone into hysterics for no reason.

Friday was 4 days ago. Is that over 24 hrs?

Just admit it’s a bias culture on your board.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:26 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Bach wrote:
Friday was 4 days ago. Is that over 24 hrs?

That depends. Did the post you made on Friday make it out of the queue within 24 hours?

Quote:
Just admit it’s a bias culture on your board.

No, it's just your refusal to obey the rules.

--kairos, 08-08-2018

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next