It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Moon is turning to blood?!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:58 am 
World's Top Zion Scientist

I noticed this last night but thought it was the tint on my windows of my car. When I saw it again tonight I looked outside of my car and it was still there.

There is a red tint, and rusty crown, a bloody edge to the half moon in the sky. There was a comet last night. That was the first night of this sign. If this is the real deal then the sun will soon be darkened and all hell breaks loose upon the wicked.

You guys who care better look me up. I am the only crash course for getting it right available. See Matthew 24:29, D&C 45:41

Post subject: Re: Moon is turning to blood?!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:20 am 
What a f*****g jerk you are. Do you really think anyone takes your pig-shit seriously?

You are just another troll-wanker, and probably created by someone else on this forum.

Get a broomstick, and shove it up your f*****g ass.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:58 am 
God

That's nothing! Last night, my Toyota turned into a Walmart parking lot.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:03 am 
John Larsen wrote:

Wow, that's a sign for sure! Which section of the D&C is it in?

Paul O

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:55 am 
God

Ray A wrote:
What a f*****g jerk you are. Do you really think anyone takes your pig-s*** seriously?
You are just another troll-wanker, and probably created by someone else on this forum.

Calm down & ignore the old fart. Obviously he is demented beyond repair.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:59 am 
Famous Potato

You forgot to mention your $10 charge.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:08 am 
God

I've seen the moon look much more red then that. One evening while walking home as a teenager it literally looked blood-red due to atmospheric conditions. It was beautiful. If that was not a harbinger of the apocalypse then your yellow moon certainly is not.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:03 am 
God

John Larsen wrote:

That's either a joke or a spectacularly large accident. I think I speak for everyone here in saying if it is the latter, we want pictures.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:14 am 
God

The Nehor wrote:
John Larsen wrote:

That's either a joke or a spectacularly large accident. I think I speak for everyone here in saying if it is the latter, we want pictures.

A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:32 am 
God

John Larsen wrote:

I'm not Nightlion. I don't see the hand of God in mountains, moon tints, and hilarious auto accidents.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:49 am 
God

Nightlion wrote:
There is a red tint, and rusty crown, a bloody edge to the half moon in the sky. There was a comet last night. That was the first night of this sign. If this is the real deal then the sun will soon be darkened and all hell breaks loose upon the wicked.

:rolleyes:

Dude, I hate to break it to you, but the moon turns red any time there's a lunar eclipse.

Here, educate yourself.

(Edited because I meant to say "moon," not "sun." I'm such a lunartic).

"Salt Lake, we have a problem." - Fence Sitter

Last edited by Some Schmo on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:01 am 
God

John Larsen wrote:

Heathen!

The Church has confirmed that, whilst legally married to Emma, Joseph Smith had sex with women to whom he was not legally married. Is there another definition of adultery that I'm unaware of? - Bazooka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:27 am 
God

The Nehor wrote:
John Larsen wrote:

I'm not Nightlion. I don't see the hand of God in mountains, moon tints, and hilarious auto accidents.

Nehor imitation; I'm no night lion, I don't see this stuff but I see Golden Plates, 3Nephites, Angel Morony on my bedside, I see Zelph, I see Abraham put on a table to be sacrificed by Phorah's priest, I take regular oaths in Masonic imitation Temples, I believe polygamy is a divine institution, I believe you're going to hell if you masturbate, I believe Jesus preached in Americas.
Other than that I don't believe anything extraordinary

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:06 am 
God

solomarineris wrote:
Nehor imitation; I'm no night lion, I don't see this stuff but I see Golden Plates, 3Nephites, Angel Morony on my bedside, I see Zelph, I see Abraham put on a table to be sacrificed by Phorah's priest, I take regular oaths in Masonic imitation Temples, I believe polygamy is a divine institution, I believe you're going to hell if you masturbate, I believe Jesus preached in Americas.

I think there's a distinct difference between acknowledging an angel by one's bedside or seeing golden plates and trying to discern omens in mountainsides and moon tints.

Do you disagree?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:07 am 
God

Sethbag wrote:
John Larsen wrote:

Heathen!

It's ok, I purchased the necessary carbon offsets.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:54 am 
Founder & Visionary

Nightlion wrote:
There is a red tint, and rusty crown, a bloody edge to the half moon in the sky.

If that's an actual photo taken at the time you're describing, then you're wrong--the moon is white, not red.

Quote:
There was a comet last night.

No there wasn't.

--James, 11/21/2014

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:59 am 
God

The Nehor wrote:
solomarineris wrote:

I think there's a distinct difference between acknowledging an angel by one's bedside or seeing golden plates and trying to discern omens in mountainsides and moon tints.

Do you disagree?

I do. Seriously, what's the difference? You're both seeing what you want to see, regardless of reality.

This is what is so amusing about the more maniacal religious fringe like Nehor: That somehow, his brand of insanity is saner than some other religious nut's insanity.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:11 pm 
God

Some Schmo wrote:
I do. Seriously, what's the difference? You're both seeing what you want to see, regardless of reality.

This is what is so amusing about the more maniacal religious fringe like Nehor: That somehow, his brand of insanity is saner than some other religious nut's insanity.

That right there is the difference. If God were amiable to what I wanted and did what I wanted so that he was everything I wanted him to be then I would suspect that I was delusional.

I don't find this in my life. God is always telling me no, calling me to repent, disagreeing with me, telling me I don't understand as well as I think I do, and there are parts of his doctrine He has taught me that I dislike. There is doctrine I've been taught through direct revelation that is not (so far as I know) taught publicly in the Church that I have a strong dislike for.

Whatever God is, He is not the fulfillment of my wishes. If I could pick something to be true, I'd probably pick Norse mythology when I was romantic, atheist when I want to be my own ruler, and agnostic when I'm feeling sentimental. None of them require me to give up wealth, time, and myself to them totally. God does.

The prophets seem the same way to me. There are parts of the faith it seems that Joseph Smith and Brigham Young didn't like. Most everyone in the church is in the same boat. This is one of the evidences to me that my faith is not delusion. It pushes back far too much.

Nightlion doesn't seem like that to me. He lives in a bubble where God agrees with him and teaches him that he will personally be vindicated and gives signs to him that only he sees. It seems to give Nightlion everything he wants here and now.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:50 pm 
God

The Nehor wrote:
That right there is the difference. If God were amiable to what I wanted and did what I wanted so that he was everything I wanted him to be then I would suspect that I was delusional.

There's a difference between what you consciously think you want and what you unconsciously really want. You think that getting pushback from god makes it credible? Well guess what you really want: credible evidence that you're talking to god (credible in your own paradigm, anyway).

Just because people talk to themselves doesn't mean the voices in their head are all going to agree. What need would a person have of multiple personalities if all the personalities were the same?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:07 pm 
Famous Potato

Nehor, you and Nightlion are two peas in the same pod.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:35 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist

Ray A wrote:
What a f*****g jerk you are. Do you really think anyone takes your pig-s*** seriously?

No. Really. What do you think? That scared huh?