It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:42 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver - The Vulgar Scatologist of LDS Apologe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:40 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith

William Schryver wrote:

I think the real problem is that harmony dislikes women, or rather, being a woman. She resents the fact (as she sees it) that she was born into an inferior (as she sees it) role, body, status, etc.

Of course, she's really not that uncommon in this respect. Modern feminism has now produced at least three generations littered with self-loathing women. It's one of the great tragedies of our times, if you ask me. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9957&p=257645#p257645

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:42 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith

William Schryver wrote:
Besides, as I've indicated previously, I have my calling and election made sure. I'd have to shed innocent blood to fall from my exaltation at this point. And we both know I ain't gonna find any of that here. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9950&p=257348#p257348

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:43 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith

William Schryver wrote:
You're the toughest talking blowhard of a ____ I've ever seen.

"Grrrrrrr ... put up or shut up! Grrrrrrr ... I'm so intimidating when I snarl ..."

:lol:!

OK, you gnarly, snarly wench you, here's some scriptural references for you. Go educate yourself about the law of the celestial kingdom" viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9950&p=257336#p257336

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:45 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith

William Schryver wrote:
You see, I don’t care in the least about your bawdy sins. Nor am I interested in whatever “punishment” they might merit.

No, what fills me with the thrill of anticipation is the thought of the mighty Jehovah finally smacking down the pride and haughty looks of the arrogant bastards, like you, who have been mocking the Saints from the balconies of the great and spacious building since time immemorial. I couldn’t care less what they do behind the closed doors of their penthouse suites. But I am greatly offended—viscerally outraged—at how the meek and humble followers of Christ have been mocked and ridiculed throughout the ages by people like those of you who continue the apostate tradition on this message board.

The Lord has patiently enjoined His Saints to leave vengeance to Him. And we have patiently done so. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9950&p=257410#p257410

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:45 pm 
Darth J wrote:
Speaking to Harmony:

William Schryver wrote:

Truth be told, I regard you as too shallow and insignificant to bother with.

You're just the homely waitress wandering from table to table here in the singlewide, hoping that someone will get drunk enough to ask you out. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11811&p=294086#p294086

Actually, he was speaking to me. And I respoonded here:

liz3564 wrote:
Will wrote:
Hardly.

Truth be told, I regard you as too shallow and insignificant to bother with.

You're just the homely waitress wandering from table to table here in the singlewide, hoping that someone will get drunk enough to ask you out.

I feel sorry for you, Will. That Napoleon complex you walk around with must be exhausting to keep in check.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:00 pm 
Son of Perdition

William Schryver sure has a foul mouth. He is down and dirty -- full of all kinds of nastiness. Satan is pleased with him!

Hey, William-boy, how about another blow for the nose! You pot head pony tailed dickface! I'll bet your lungs are tar black. You strike me as the kind of guy that would take a crap on the carpet in the middle of the celestial room and then pee in the fake flower vase with your tiny weenie.

Paul O

Be sure to check back for changes, updates, and additions

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15