Infidel or Apostate?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

truth dancer wrote:I don't know Harmony... I heard, from the lips of an actual Imam that women in Islam get 72 virgins in the next life as well... :-)

~dancer~

Impossible. Women equal to men? Never!
_Lucretia MacEvil
_Emeritus

Post by _Lucretia MacEvil »

liz3564 wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:
liz3564 wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:
liz3564 wrote:Hmmmm....Let's see....What else can we bring?

Sex and the City DVD's

Big Screen TV

Comfy Sofa

OK....I'm totally de-railing this thread. LOL

I think this thing was derailed long ago. Enjoy your Infidel liberation party.

Come join us, 007! ;)

I don't know how much fun I'd be. I'm somewhat flu-ish. I'll send a case of my favorite though so you gals can get pretty well wasted.

The Vodkas in the mail.

Bond....*sneeze* James Bond

Awww....feel better. But hey...the party will last through the eternities, so come join us when you're over the flu! We'll save you a vodka martini....shaken, not stirred. ;)

Ya mean if you go to the Terrestial, you don't get resurrected in your most perfect state (i.e., without the flu)? That's a bummer.

Anyway, I'm bring stuff to make margaritas.
_Lucretia MacEvil
_Emeritus

Post by _Lucretia MacEvil »

harmony wrote:
truth dancer wrote:I don't know Harmony... I heard, from the lips of an actual Imam that women in Islam get 72 virgins in the next life as well... :-)

~dancer~

Impossible. Women equal to men? Never!

I don't want no frickin' virgins.

Well, maybe I'm being hasty. Guess I've never actually had one.

Sorry if I get us all moved to the Telestial.
_beastie
_Emeritus

Post by _beastie »

If I remember right, Infidels do not get seventy two virgins in Paradise, so perhaps that distinguishes them from Apostates.

Hmm, let's see....sex with someone who knows nothing about having sex.... sex with someone experienced in having sex.... hmmmm, hard decision, hard decision......

Did you ever wonder if the inhabitants of the Lower Kingdoms in the Mormon afterlife have genitalia? Do they get to have sex, just no children???? Or are they all castrated so they can't have sex at all?
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

liz3564 wrote:by the way, James....I love your new signature! I'm a big MASH fan! ;)

Thanks, liz. I shall endeavor to keep my signature filled with the wisdom of MASH.

So ladys and gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants and slide on the ice.-Dr. S. Freedman
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07