It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:38 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Muslims and peace...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:37 pm 
Nursery

Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:33 am
Posts: 6
Bond...James Bond wrote:
So what are you suggesting Richard? The outright cleansing of America?


I am suggesting that Americans wake up and realize the enemy at the door. We have already lost Dearborn, Michigan to the enemy, and I will not tolerate losing any more. What must be done, must be done. I am with Dartagnan on this one. What must be done must be done!!!

It is like Dr. Daniel Pipes said, if we do not do something we will be swimming in unwashed brown people. Read it yourself…

http://www.danielpipes.org/article/198

This must be stopped!!!

truth dancer wrote:
With one exception the Muslims I know are peaceful, loving, caring, wonderful American citizens who are outraged at terrorism and who interpret the Quran differently than extremists.


You may already be lost. Islam infects the mind and it is impossible to surround yourself with the infection and not suffer from it. This is why Mormon apologetics are failing, too many apologists are also involved with middle east research, and learning Arabic and traveling in the middle east outside of Israel corrupts the mind.

Robert spencer is ignored as the world renowned scholar he is because colleges have been infected with the moslim plague.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Muslims and peace...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:24 pm 
He-Who-Has-Not-Sinned (Recently)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:49 pm
Posts: 4627
Location: MI6-Private Quarters
Richardlionhart wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:
So what are you suggesting Richard? The outright cleansing of America?


I am suggesting that Americans wake up and realize the enemy at the door. We have already lost Dearborn, Michigan to the enemy, and I will not tolerate losing any more. What must be done, must be done. I am with Dartagnan on this one. What must be done must be done!!!


Oh God no!!! Dearborn, Michigan!!!! The horrors! The horrors! Prepare yourself for the Ten Plagues floating down mighty Lake Michigan!! It's a sure sign of the Apocalypse!!! Stop paying bills!! Stop working out!!! It doesn't matter anymore!!! The end is near!!!

WHAT MUST BE DONE??? What are you suggesting?? Spell it out, or are you afraid to actually say the words you're thinking?

Quote:
It is like Dr. Daniel Pipes said, if we do not do something we will be swimming in unwashed brown people. Read it yourself…

http://www.danielpipes.org/article/198

This must be stopped!!!


I'm assuming you're white so...I guess this makes you a racist right??

Way to make a fool of yourself by using the unwashed brown people remark. Perhaps you'd like to go for the Grandslam and insult the Asian population too? How about the African Americans? Come on, why stop with the brown people? Come on, be the racist you were born to be. Hate everyone and everything outside your narrow point of view.

Quote:
You may already be lost. Islam infects the mind and it is impossible to surround yourself with the infection and not suffer from it. This is why Mormon apologetics are failing, too many apologists are also involved with middle east research, and learning Arabic and traveling in the middle east outside of Israel corrupts the mind.

Robert spencer is ignored as the world renowned scholar he is because colleges have been infected with the moslim plague.


Islam infects the mind? Has it gone airborne? Should I start spraying antiseptic or bug spray or something?

What are you talking about? You've bought this "The Muslims are attacking tomorrow! The Muslims are attacking tomorrow! Something must be done!" thing hook, line, and sinker. Now you're fearmongering and it's just a little painful to everyone with a shred of common sense.

Bond

_________________
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07


Last edited by Bond...James Bond on Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Muslims and peace...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:34 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:16 pm
Posts: 1372
truth dancer wrote:
My experience is that there are those Muslims who do not interpret the Quran as some suggest they must (Kevin... smile).

The Muslims I know speak out for peace and speak out against terrorism. (With one exception who is in prison).

Here are a few links provided by my Mulsim friend who is very passionate about her religion and peace.

http://www.cair.com/default.asp

http://www.americanmuslims.info/archive.asp

http://www.metimes.com/storyview.php?St ... 2227-3029r

http://www.americanmuslims.info/

http://www.noterror.info/index.aspx

~dancer~


Hey TD, I am wondering how much of your friends' (and the others' you cite) devotion to peace stems from their religious belief and how much stems from their religious belief as filtered through the values of modern society? This is one of the arguments by Sam Harris--that religious moderates are moderates because they allow their religious beliefs to be levened by secular and/or modern values pertaining to things such as civil liberties, rights, dignity of humans, etc. According to Harris, moderates don't really believe or practice their religion, at least as contained in ancient texts. It's the Islamicists who are practicing true Islam, not your moderate friends. Moreover, because they are moderate, sensible, and moral people, they cannot identify with those who take a much more radical tact than they do.

What's your sense?

_________________
God . . . "who mouths morals to other people and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, . . . and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites this poor, abused slave to worship him ..."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:21 pm 
High Goddess of Atlantis
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:40 am
Posts: 4792
Hi Guy...

Quote:
Hey TD, I am wondering how much of your friends' (and the others' you cite) devotion to peace stems from their religious belief and how much stems from their religious belief as filtered through the values of modern society? This is one of the arguments by Sam Harris--that religious moderates are moderates because they allow their religious beliefs to be levened by secular and/or modern values pertaining to things such as civil liberties, rights, dignity of humans, etc. According to Harris, moderates don't really believe or practice their religion, at least as contained in ancient texts. It's the Islamicists who are practicing true Islam, not your moderate friends. Moreover, because they are moderate, sensible, and moral people, they cannot identify with those who take a much more radical tact than they do.

What's your sense?


Yes, I read, The End of Faith and understand Harris' thoughts on how our culture influences religious beliefs. Obviously our environment and culture play a part in our experience, our beliefs, and our ideals. But I do not agree with Harris that American Muslims are not practicing their religion or have diluted their beliefs to fit in with our ideals.

My understanding and observation is that those Muslims I know are VERY, VERY strong and passionate believers in Islam. They believe with all their hearts that Islam is a belief of Peace. They are devout believers in every sense of the word. They truly believe the Quran is a book of peace.

Last night my one Muslim friend emailed me and reiterated that it is not only American's who believe as does she... she is well connected with Muslims throughout the world and assures me that there are millions of Muslims who believe as does she. She went into some detail about the text and why it is a book of peace. She also elaborated on terrorists and showed how they misunderstand Islam.

In terms of the "Golden Rule"... Kevin suggested there was nothing like this teaching in the Quran. My friend stated that the Quran teaches we are to treat others better than we would have other treat us. She gave me several examples of this.

She was also very clear that Islam is a belief between God and the believer.... The Imam is not a leader or priest or prophet, nor does he play this role in any sense of the word.

If you have any specific questions I would be happy to share my observations and her thoughts with you.

I believe if the world believed as does she, our world would be one of peace and goodness.

~dancer~


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:30 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:16 pm
Posts: 1372
truth dancer wrote:
Hi Guy...

Quote:
Hey TD, I am wondering how much of your friends' (and the others' you cite) devotion to peace stems from their religious belief and how much stems from their religious belief as filtered through the values of modern society? This is one of the arguments by Sam Harris--that religious moderates are moderates because they allow their religious beliefs to be levened by secular and/or modern values pertaining to things such as civil liberties, rights, dignity of humans, etc. According to Harris, moderates don't really believe or practice their religion, at least as contained in ancient texts. It's the Islamicists who are practicing true Islam, not your moderate friends. Moreover, because they are moderate, sensible, and moral people, they cannot identify with those who take a much more radical tact than they do.

What's your sense?


Yes, I read, The End of Faith and understand Harris' thoughts on how our culture influences religious beliefs. Obviously our environment and culture play a part in our experience, our beliefs, and our ideals. But I do not agree with Harris that American Muslims are not practicing their religion or have diluted their beliefs to fit in with our ideals.

My understanding and observation is that those Muslims I know are VERY, VERY strong and passionate believers in Islam. They believe with all their hearts that Islam is a belief of Peace. They are devout believers in every sense of the word. They truly believe the Quran is a book of peace.

Last night my one Muslim friend emailed me and reiterated that it is not only American's who believe as does she... she is well connected with Muslims throughout the world and assures me that there are millions of Muslims who believe as does she. She went into some detail about the text and why it is a book of peace. She also elaborated on terrorists and showed how they misunderstand Islam.

In terms of the "Golden Rule"... Kevin suggested there was nothing like this teaching in the Quran. My friend stated that the Quran teaches we are to treat others better than we would have other treat us. She gave me several examples of this.

She was also very clear that Islam is a belief between God and the believer.... The Imam is not a leader or priest or prophet, nor does he play this role in any sense of the word.

If you have any specific questions I would be happy to share my observations and her thoughts with you.

I believe if the world believed as does she, our world would be one of peace and goodness.

~dancer~


OK, thanks. So, the Quran is like the Bible--it essentially says what the reader perceives it to say, and just about any belief can find justification therein. So, at the very least, it appears that when moderates claim the radicals are not practicing true Islam, they are wrong: there is no "true Islam." I've seen enough of the Quran to conclude that one can easily justify violence based on its teachings. So, on balance, does the Quran tend more toward peaceful teachings or toward violent ones? (In the Bible, the OT definitely tends toward the former, while the New Testament tends toward the former, although believers pick and choose as if they were at a doctrinal Chuck-A-Rama.)

I'll admit I'm not yet convinced by your friends protestations of Islam as a religion of peace. It may be as they internalize it, but yet racical Islam (or depending on how literally one takes sections of thethe Quran, mainstream Islam) now stands as the greatest threat to peace and stability in the world (not the only one, just, IMHO, the greatest).

I admit to another bias against Islam--the same I have against Mormonism and fundie Christianity--its doctrines and practices towards women. I have a hard time respecting any belief system that marginalizes women so.

_________________
God . . . "who mouths morals to other people and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, . . . and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites this poor, abused slave to worship him ..."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:43 pm 
High Goddess of Atlantis
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:40 am
Posts: 4792
Hi Guy...

Quote:
OK, thanks. So, the Quran is like the Bible--it essentially says what the reader perceives it to say, and just about any belief can find justification therein. So, at the very least, it appears that when moderates claim the radicals are not practicing true Islam, they are wrong: there is no "true Islam." I've seen enough of the Quran to conclude that one can easily justify violence based on its teachings. So, on balance, does the Quran tend more toward peaceful teachings or toward violent ones? (In the Bible, the OT definitely tends toward the former, while the New Testament tends toward the former, although believers pick and choose as if they were at a doctrinal Chuck-A-Rama.)

I'll admit I'm not yet convinced by your friends protestations of Islam as a religion of peace. It may be as they internalize it, but yet racical Islam (or depending on how literally one takes sections of thethe Quran, mainstream Islam) now stands as the greatest threat to peace and stability in the world (not the only one, just, IMHO, the greatest).


Last night in an online discussion my friend and I were discussing a few things... here is a quote from her regarding one's behavior and God...

Quote:
Yes, Muslims believe that God love all people. But that He/She is even beyond love as that is a human quality and God is beyond human. God loves all of His creation. Whereas the Bible teaches that all must accept Christ as their savior from their sinful self, or perish, the Quran teaches that all people are God's creation and thus all the same before Him/Her. Similar to Judaism, it is only our treatment of our fellow man and how we live that separates us from each other. We cannot be perfect or even try, we'll fail. But we can try to follow that inner compass, to do what is right, to prevent hurt and give healing. In the end, though, God alone will judge us and how we lived our lives. It is taught that if we have used our hands for wickedness, on the day of judgement, our hands will speak against us and how we used them against truth. If we lie, our mouth will speak against us. If we walk in evil ways, our feet will speak against us.


Obviously she doesn't speak for all of Islam and as I mentioned earlier (maybe on the other thread) there are as many interpretations as there are believers... nevertheless, I do not think it is correct to speak of Islam as if there is one unified belief that supports terrorism.

Quote:
I admit to another bias against Islam--the same I have against Mormonism and fundie Christianity--its doctrines and practices towards women. I have a hard time respecting any belief system that marginalizes women so.


Well if anyone has read more than two posts of mine they will know that I am right with you on this. :-)

~dancer~


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Muslims and peace...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:51 pm 
God

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:35 pm
Posts: 18195
Location: Shady Acres Status: MODERATOR
Richardlionhart wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:
So what are you suggesting Richard? The outright cleansing of America?


I am suggesting that Americans wake up and realize the enemy at the door. We have already lost Dearborn, Michigan to the enemy, and I will not tolerate losing any more. What must be done, must be done. I am with Dartagnan on this one. What must be done must be done!!!

It is like Dr. Daniel Pipes said, if we do not do something we will be swimming in unwashed brown people. Read it yourself…

http://www.danielpipes.org/article/198

This must be stopped!!!

truth dancer wrote:
With one exception the Muslims I know are peaceful, loving, caring, wonderful American citizens who are outraged at terrorism and who interpret the Quran differently than extremists.


You may already be lost. Islam infects the mind and it is impossible to surround yourself with the infection and not suffer from it. This is why Mormon apologetics are failing, too many apologists are also involved with middle east research, and learning Arabic and traveling in the middle east outside of Israel corrupts the mind.

Robert spencer is ignored as the world renowned scholar he is because colleges have been infected with the moslim plague.


Good grief, could you sound any more like the village idiot?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:02 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:27 am
Posts: 2750
There is hearing rumors about what some Muslims claim to believe, and then there is seeing what their authorities actually teach on camer (undercover). I am heading out in the morning for Rio de Janeiro and won't be back until Monday but wanted to leave these with you. They are a MUST for anyone talking about this issue. It is in three parts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MSFbhIG-sk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoi5DWt3b0w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_TjzCcTkE8

Also, don't take RTLH serisouly. I suspect he is actually Tradd Button, who is actualy a Muslim who likes to pose as an anti-Muslim bigot. Some how he thinks this serves his cause but the fact that he has to create from his own imagination proves how well Muslims actually have it in America. Along with the six Imams who had to stage a scene to add justification to their bigot-baiting, this seems to be a popular hobby among Muslim web crawlers.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:39 pm 
High Goddess of Atlantis
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:40 am
Posts: 4792
Hi Kevin...

Quote:
There is hearing rumors about what some Muslims claim to believe, and then there is seeing what their authorities actually teach on camer (undercover).


There are no "authorities" in Islam. There may be self proclaimed, vocal, out of control guys who want to think they have some sort of leadership but this is not a part of the teachings of Islam.

And... "hearing rumors about what some Muslims claim to believe"?

Or... listening to the hearts and souls of Muslims sharing their deepest held beliefs? Spending hours and hours with them as they share their lives.

I'm not "hearing rumors" and this is not about what someone "claims" to believe.


~dancer~


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Muslims and peace...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:30 am 
Nursery

Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:33 am
Posts: 6
Bond...James Bond wrote:
Oh God no!!! Dearborn, Michigan!!!! The horrors! The horrors! Prepare yourself for the Ten Plagues floating down mighty Lake Michigan!! It's a sure sign of the Apocalypse!!! Stop paying bills!! Stop working out!!! It doesn't matter anymore!!! The end is near!!!

WHAT MUST BE DONE??? What are you suggesting?? Spell it out, or are you afraid to actually say the words you're thinking?


You seem to be under the delusion that since most Moslims do not engage in terrorism, then this means they are against it by default. How ridiculous.

Islam is an ideology of hate and bigotry and hands down the most intolerant religion the world has ever seen. Right now Moslims are consolidating themselves to influence political decisions. Moslims are not all the same, but most know that until they reach majority status, and can manipulate the political system, they are in no position to subjugate anyone to anything.

What do you think should be done?

Bond...James Bond wrote:
I'm assuming you're white so...I guess this makes you a racist right??


Did you read the comments by Dr. Daniel Pipes? He says he was not being racist.

Bond...James Bond wrote:
What are you talking about? You've bought this "The Muslims are attacking tomorrow! The Muslims are attacking tomorrow! Something must be done!" thing hook, line, and sinker. Now you're fearmongering and it's just a little painful to everyone with a shred of common sense.


Islam has thousands of sleeper cells throughout the world, being funded by Islamic organizations. This is reality.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Muslims and peace...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:19 pm 
God

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:35 pm
Posts: 18195
Location: Shady Acres Status: MODERATOR
Richardlionhart wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:
Oh God no!!! Dearborn, Michigan!!!! The horrors! The horrors! Prepare yourself for the Ten Plagues floating down mighty Lake Michigan!! It's a sure sign of the Apocalypse!!! Stop paying bills!! Stop working out!!! It doesn't matter anymore!!! The end is near!!!

WHAT MUST BE DONE??? What are you suggesting?? Spell it out, or are you afraid to actually say the words you're thinking?


You seem to be under the delusion that since most Moslims do not engage in terrorism, then this means they are against it by default. How ridiculous.

Islam is an ideology of hate and bigotry and hands down the most intolerant religion the world has ever seen. Right now Moslims are consolidating themselves to influence political decisions. Moslims are not all the same, but most know that until they reach majority status, and can manipulate the political system, they are in no position to subjugate anyone to anything.

What do you think should be done?


So they're taking over Dearborn, MI? Yeah right.

Manipulate the system? And you don't think anyone would notice? (and it's Muslims, not Moslems). And they've got one whale of a long ways to go before they are a majority.

Quote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:
I'm assuming you're white so...I guess this makes you a racist right??


Did you read the comments by Dr. Daniel Pipes? He says he was not being racist.


What he says and what he is could be two different things.

Quote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:
What are you talking about? You've bought this "The Muslims are attacking tomorrow! The Muslims are attacking tomorrow! Something must be done!" thing hook, line, and sinker. Now you're fearmongering and it's just a little painful to everyone with a shred of common sense.


Islam has thousands of sleeper cells throughout the world, being funded by Islamic organizations. This is reality.
[/quote]

And you know this because your neighbor, the head of the CIA, told you, right? Care to document this claim?[/i]


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Muslims and peace...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:24 pm 
He-Who-Has-Not-Sinned (Recently)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:49 pm
Posts: 4627
Location: MI6-Private Quarters
Richardlionhart wrote:
You seem to be under the delusion that since most Moslims do not engage in terrorism, then this means they are against it by default. How ridiculous.

Islam is an ideology of hate and bigotry and hands down the most intolerant religion the world has ever seen. Right now Moslims are consolidating themselves to influence political decisions. Moslims are not all the same, but most know that until they reach majority status, and can manipulate the political system, they are in no position to subjugate anyone to anything.

What do you think should be done?


Almost all organized religions breed hate and bigotry because they are naturally exclusive and marginalize anyone who doesn't follow that religion. Christianity is the same way, and it always leads to the same thing, wars of religion.

I don't think anything should be done. You're the one with an idea, let's here it. And don't say "wake up and look at the Muslim menace", if you got something to say then say it and stop dancing around what real action you think should be taken.

Quote:
Did you read the comments by Dr. Daniel Pipes? He says he was not being racist.


Oh yes. trust the person who uses the phrase "unwashed brown person" to know who is and who isn't racist. I may sing "I Am Woman Hear Me Roar" but it doesn't mean I don't have a "Y" chromosome.

Quote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:
What are you talking about? You've bought this "The Muslims are attacking tomorrow! The Muslims are attacking tomorrow! Something must be done!" thing hook, line, and sinker. Now you're fearmongering and it's just a little painful to everyone with a shred of common sense.


Islam has thousands of sleeper cells throughout the world, being funded by Islamic organizations. This is reality.


Well I won't hold my breath waiting for the 1 billion Muslims on the planet to kill the 5 billion non-Muslims. Muslims are not taking the world tomorrow. That is reality.

_________________
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07


Last edited by Bond...James Bond on Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:36 pm 
Kevin: People you disagree with are not necessarily “apologists” nor stupid. I am not an apologist for Hamas. I am a libertarian; if anything.

Israel receives more foreign aid than any country in the world. Indeed, foreign aid to Israel consists of 30% of the entire U.S. foreign aid budget. Foreign aid ranges from $3 to $5 billion a year. [Half of that is for military aid.] In addition, U.S. charities and corporate interests channel an additional $1.5 billion a year in “aid” to Israel. Yet, Israel has one of the highest standards of living in the world. Jewish sources boast that Israel’s universities are world-class, and they are. http://www.ddtravel-acc.com/edu.htm. But, it is U.S. money that props up this university system. A stone’s throw to the Palestinian refugee camps, or a missile throw to Ethiopia, show a huge disparity in the standards of living between U.S.-supported Israel and other states which receive miniscule relief moneys.

Yet, Israel conducts espionage operations against the U.S. military. To his credit, President Clinton resisted strong-arm tactics from the Israeli government to pardon convicted spy and U.S. citizen Jonathan Pollard.

In the occupied territories in Israel, Jews can vote. Arabs cannot. There have been territories occupied since 1967. If Arabs were allowed to vote, they’d outvote the Jews. Remember Botha’s South Africa?

Export and commerce restrictions prohibit U.S. citizens from dealing with many Arab countries. On the other hand, the Department of Commerce has a set of Antiboycott Regulations which prohibit U.S. citizens from refusing to deal with Israelis – a very unique set of laws which financial penalties if violated.

You curiously state that the Crusades were a defense of Christianity and the atrocities were not directed by the Popes. I beg to differ. When a leader of the Crusader army asked Papal legate Arnaud-Amaury how to distinguish the enemy from other citizens, the latter responded with a famous quote: “Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius" — "Kill them [all]! Surely the Lord discerns which [ones] are his.”

You claim that the Arabs have desecrated Christian shrines. I do not dispute that. Yet, the Arabs permitted public Christian worship before the Crusades. The Arabs and their Ishmaelite predecessors have occupied Palestine long before the Jews. For a balanced, humanist, view of the way Christians have Arabs over the years, I would invite you to read the Durants’ Civilization discussion of the Arab conquest and the Crusades.

I


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Muslims and peace...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:10 pm 
Nursery

Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:33 am
Posts: 6
harmony wrote:
So they're taking over Dearborn, MI? Yeah right.

Manipulate the system? And you don't think anyone would notice? (and it's Muslims, not Moslems). And they've got one whale of a long ways to go before they are a majority.


This is actually happening. What do you think will happen when Moslims are elected to congress? Do you think they believe in democracy? Democracy and Islam are incompatible with one another on a fundamental level. Sharia law does not permit a democracy as we know it, and only an idiot would believe so. Sharia is not compatible with the American way of life. It never was, and never will be.

harmony wrote:
What he says and what he is could be two different things.


You're just opposed to Dr. Pipes because he is Jewish.

harmony wrote:
And you know this because your neighbor, the head of the CIA, told you, right? Care to document this claim?


Do you dispute the fact?

Bond...James Bond wrote:
You're the one with an idea, let's here it. And don't say "wake up and look at the Muslim menace", if you got something to say then say it and stop dancing around what real action you think should be taken.


What do you think "wake up and look at the Muslim menace" means? You seem to be under the delusion that since most Muslims do not engage in terrorism, then this means they are against it. True Islam is a serious threat that has impacted virtually every country in the world the past 10 years. It is time we stop pandering to the mythic promises of multiculturalistic relativism and start addressing the tough questions with open, uncensored debate.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:01 pm 
High Goddess of Atlantis
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:40 am
Posts: 4792
Hi Richard...

What do you propose?

~dancer~


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:06 pm 
He-Who-Has-Not-Sinned (Recently)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:49 pm
Posts: 4627
Location: MI6-Private Quarters
truth dancer wrote:
Hi Richard...

What do you propose?

~dancer~


Didn't you hear truth? He said "wake up and look at the Muslim menace".

Okay Richard, I'm looking and I "identify" the menace. So what? What do you want to do about it?

Bond

_________________
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Muslims and peace...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:09 pm 
He-Who-Has-Not-Sinned (Recently)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:49 pm
Posts: 4627
Location: MI6-Private Quarters
Richardlionhart wrote:

Bond...James Bond wrote:
You're the one with an idea, let's here it. And don't say "wake up and look at the Muslim menace", if you got something to say then say it and stop dancing around what real action you think should be taken.


What do you think "wake up and look at the Muslim menace" means? You seem to be under the delusion that since most Muslims do not engage in terrorism, then this means they are against it. True Islam is a serious threat that has impacted virtually every country in the world the past 10 years. It is time we stop pandering to the mythic promises of multiculturalistic relativism and start addressing the tough questions with open, uncensored debate.


I never said most Muslims were for or against terrorism, and I don't feel like polling 1 billion people over dozens of countries. What I did say was that Muslims should be given the benefit of the doubt in America until they take violent action against the American people.

_________________
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Muslims and peace...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:30 pm 
Richardlionhart wrote:
You're just opposed to Dr. Pipes because he is Jewish.


There it is; finally. The conservative position. If one is anti-Israel one is anti-Semitic. Got it.

P


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:32 pm 
Nursery

Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:33 am
Posts: 6
I would like to see Mecca and Medina flattened, but in a way as to minimize casualties.

This would break the back of the religion, IMO.

I also said would like to see Muslims expelled historically Christian lands.

I think this would do something to stop the blood thristy terrorist monkeys.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:44 pm 
Richardlionhart wrote:
I would like to see Mecca and Medina flattened, but in a way as to minimize casualties.

This would break the back of the religion, IMO.

I also said would like to see Muslims expelled historically Christian lands.

I think this would do something to stop the blood thristy terrorist monkeys.


Well, you've convinced me. You and Kevin present a credible position.

P


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:06 pm 
He-Who-Has-Not-Sinned (Recently)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:49 pm
Posts: 4627
Location: MI6-Private Quarters
Richardlionhart wrote:
I would like to see Mecca and Medina flattened, but in a way as to minimize casualties.

This would break the back of the religion, IMO.


Mecca and Medina are home to our allies. Minimize causualties? As in force march everyone into the desert and then napalm the place? Are you serious?

And this would just really, really, really, really....really, really, really piss the Muslims off. It wouldn't end Islamic terrorism, it would be like giving it a steroid booster shot.

Quote:
I also said would like to see Muslims expelled historically Christian lands.


What historically Christian lands?

Quote:
I think this would do something to stop the blood thristy terrorist monkeys.


No it wouldn't stop them. It would just intensify their Jihad.

_________________
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07


Last edited by Bond...James Bond on Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bret Ripley, Doctor CamNC4Me, Google [Bot], Philo Sofee and 48 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group