Rick Grunder's New Catalog Feb 2020

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Fence Sitter
_Emeritus

Rick Grunder's New Catalog Feb 2020

Post by _Fence Sitter »

For those that are interested I just noticed that Rick has updated his catalog of Mormon items at the beginning of this month.

See here for the current version.

Some really interesting stuff here, I especially like the original Book of Commandments at $3,000,000.00. That one may be a bit out of my price range.

Anyways if you are into this sort of stuff, enjoy!
"Any over-ritualized religion since the dawn of time can make its priests say yes, we know, it is rotten, and hard luck, but just do as we say, keep at the ritual, stick it out, give us your money and you'll end up with the angels in heaven for evermore."
_sunstoned
_Emeritus

Re: Rick Grunder's New Catalog Feb 2020

Post by _sunstoned »

Is there are link?
_Fence Sitter
_Emeritus

Re: Rick Grunder's New Catalog Feb 2020

Post by _Fence Sitter »

sunstoned wrote:Is there are link?

The word "here" in my OP will start a pdf file download of the catalog or you can just do a Google search for Rick Grunder Books.
"Any over-ritualized religion since the dawn of time can make its priests say yes, we know, it is rotten, and hard luck, but just do as we say, keep at the ritual, stick it out, give us your money and you'll end up with the angels in heaven for evermore."