It is currently Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:06 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Is Russell M. Nelson richer than Jeff Bezos?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:48 am 
Nursery

Jeff Bezos has a net worth of ~113 billion. Nelson is the corporate sole of the church which means he owns everything. With real estate properties and 100-124 billion in Ensign Peak, Nelson would easily surpass Bezos.

I want to research this more and start writing blog posts about Mormondom. This would be a fun place to start. First blog post could be on how a rock pooped out of a dinasour, owned and stolen from Willard Chase for money digging adventures made a heart surgeon the richest man in the world.

Help me friends, any insight on my first blog post and am I right on assuming Nelson is the richest man in the world?

Post subject: Re: Is Russell M. Nelson richer than Jeff Bezos?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:01 am 
Son of Perdition

President NelSatan is sitting on an account which consists of a mountain of CASH. But, he has a problem. It can only be used for religious purposes and from this point on any disbursements are going to be monitored and watched closely from now on.

Also, President NelSatan is going to die any day now. (I need to consult my crystal ball and flip some Tarrot cards). He hasn't much time left. His successor will then assume the reigns along with the mess created by past Church Presidents.

I'm hoping that NelSatan will kick the bucket this year. He's not a good man in my book. I dislike him very much.

Good riddance!

:twisted:

Here Comes The Book of Abraham Part I, II

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:54 am 
Star A

Yes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:56 am 
God

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:01 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:
President NelSatan is sitting on an account which consists of a mountain of CASH. But, he has a problem. It can only be used for religious purposes and from this point on any disbursements are going to be monitored and watched closely from now on.

Also, President NelSatan is going to die any day now. (I need to consult my crystal ball and flip some Tarrot cards). He hasn't much time left. His successor will then assume the reigns along with the mess created by past Church Presidents.

I'm hoping that NelSatan will kick the bucket this year. He's not a good man in my book. I dislike him very much.

Good riddance!

:twisted:

Hi Shulem & your crystal ball & cards. :lol: Thanks for the laugh. Though I’m sure he has good in him, evil outweighs it...

1) Stealing from the poor - taking food from hungry children - is evil,
2) Good chance he taught his daughter to engage in “sexual abuse parties” as she is charged of &
3) Prophet status determined by who outlives who may be partly why so many men are bailing.