It is currently Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:06 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Radio Free Mormon Defender of the Faith Lecture 8
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:30 pm 
Son of Perdition

Radio Free Mormon released a new podcast featuring an old apologetic lecture tape defending the physical nature of God and Jesus. Young RFM defends the bodily resurrection of Christ and Mormon doctrine that God the Father has a body of flesh and bone.

Radio Free Mormon: 121: Defender of the Faith Lecture 8

I would like to ask RFM two specific questions pertaining to what his beliefs were as a believing Mormon:

[ ] Yes [ ] No
Jesus Christ was resurrected with an Anus

[ ] Yes [ ] No
God the Father has an Anus

Thanks in advance, RFM, Defender of the Faith. :biggrin:

Also, please familiarize yourself with the ANUS thread down in the TELESTIAL Board and feel free to comment all you like but I won't discuss the idea of God and Jesus having anuses in this thread:

Heavenly Father has an ANUS?

:surprised:

Here Comes The Book of Abraham Part I, II

Post subject: Re: Radio Free Mormon Defender of the Faith Lecture 8
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:48 pm 
God

Shulem, given your line of inquiry, what info could you furnish us about Shakespeare's line, "It droppeth as the golden rain of Heaven upon the place beneath...?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:16 pm 
God

Does Heavenly Father have a belly button?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:48 pm 
Son of Perdition

moksha wrote:
Shulem, given your line of inquiry, what info could you furnish us about Shakespeare's line, "It droppeth as the golden rain of Heaven upon the place beneath...?"

"All that glitters is not gold" (Shakespeare)

"All that glitters is gold" (Led Zeppelin)

It's whatever you make of it.

:biggrin:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:02 pm 
Son of Perdition

aussieguy55 wrote:
Does Heavenly Father have a belly button?

That is certainly a question no General Authority (other than perhaps Brigham Young) will ever answer.

I would think that young RFM would have said, "Yes, Heavenly Father has a belly button."

This business of Horny Mormon Man-God having a body of flesh and bones which entraps a spirit body is total nonsense invented by the silly Mormons. The spirit in the body concept is stupid.

With that said, I do believe we are spirits but it not that our spirits are in our bodies. Our spirits are much bigger than the largest room or even a world or galaxy -- we are mind. It is our body that is inside our spirit and we drive the body like a car until it breaks down and we go do something else -- later incarnate elsewhere.

I think also that young RFM would have said that Heavenly Father also sees out of his eyeballs stuck in his skull which is silly. It's electrical transmissions through the nerves of the eye that are transferred to a dark spot in the back of the brain that are what see the outside world and it is our spirit that is driving the body that sees that because the body is inside the spirit -- not the other way around like the Mormons teach. The Mormons teach false doctrine in every respect. Mormon doctrine of a Man-god having a body of flesh and bones is silly, immature, and unenlightened nonsense.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:03 pm 
God

I am at the St. George airport waiting for security arrive so I can get past the front gate and board my flight back to Salt Lake City, and from there to Seattle, where I should be arriving at about midnight local time tonight.

I had a great time with the presentation to a packed room at the red lion Inn in St. George this afternoon. I met a lot of wonderful people and had a great time.

In the meantime I will answer the questions raised by saying that yes, when I was 29, I may not have thought about the question specifically, but I would have to agree that the resurrection includes the anus.

On other notes I would say that it is not the golden rain from merchant of Venice that drops on the place beneath but the gentle rain.

And I would finally add that the line about all that glitters is not gold from the merchant of Venice should be all that "glisters" is not gold.

Sanctimoniously yours,

RFM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:13 pm 
Son of Perdition

consiglieri wrote:
In the meantime I will answer the questions raised by saying that yes, when I was 29, I may not have thought about the question specifically, but I would have to agree that the resurrection includes the anus.

Right, which is what I would have concluded at the time as well.

Interestingly enough the Church doesn't like to talk about God's body or what he does or doesn't do with it. It's a taboo to discuss the personal nature of Heavenly Father's body or to speculate outside the general premise that's it's a body of immortal flesh and bone.

But the Mormons should discuss it! It should be discussed very deeply and in every possible way. The Mormons are simply trying to keep things under wraps and forbid the members from discussing Father's body because it has to be the most stupid doctrine on the Mormon books. It's kid's stuff -- cartoon garbage.

Enjoy your travels!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:52 am 
Son of Perdition

Behold, I am Mormon Man-God. I have a body of flesh and bone. My Spirit body is forever stuck in this body. I'm a Man that walks, talks, and wonders about looking for new things to do with my children and my many wives.

Behold, look how glorious I AM! Bow down and worship me. Pray to me. Adore me. praise me. Lick the dust off my feet.

:lol:

Stupid Mormon Heavenly Father!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:11 am 
Endowed Chair of Historical Innovation

So much of the human body has no place in a resurrected being, right?

The circulatory & respiratory system
The digestive system
The immune system
The endocrine system
Physical defense mechanisms like mucous membranes, nose hairs

Besides the brain, why should any or the organs persist in a resurrected being?

I would handicap the odds of a navel higher than the anus. My rational is that the navel is a scar from birth, and based on Jesus retaining scars from his crucifixion, it seems likely that God would leave all humans with one single scar to remind them of their time in mortality. The navel is also, as we all know, integrated into certain ordinance rites of the priesthood.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:26 am 
Son of Perdition

Dr Moore wrote:
The circulatory & respiratory system

Mormon Man-God has to have something circulating about his system. There has to be something to activate (inflate) his private member, if you know what I mean. :wink:

Air for the lungs too. Surely air exits his lungs when he talks? He has a body of flesh and bone and that means he has lungs behind his rib cage. Does he have abs? I wonder if one can shine a flashlight in his mouth and look at the bumps on the back of his throat?

Let's ask young RFM if God has bumps on his throat:

RFM? Does God have bumps on his throat?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:35 am 
Son of Perdition

Dr Moore wrote:
The digestive system

Well, if resurrected Jesus can eat fish and honeycomb so can Mormon Man-God because he has a body too. But how many can he eat? How many fishes can Heavenly Father eat before he feels satisfied? And how much honey can he manage to eat without feeling too sweet? How much is too much?

Now, if Heavenly Father were to eat 10 fishes and 2 jars of honey would his digestive system perfectly consume it without burping? Never mind farting, I'm just interested in the burping. Does Heavenly Father burp?

I want to know, now!

RFM? What would you have told your class in Austin?

:twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:41 am 
Son of Perdition

Dr Moore wrote:
The immune system

Resurrected glorified bodies don't have defense systems or biological processes to protect against disease because they are glorified and perfected and nothing can harm them.

Mormon Man-God is the perfect example of that. He never has to brush his teeth or floss.

Don't you want to be like him?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:39 pm 
God

If the book of Mormon is correct that in the resurrection not even a hair of the head shall be lost, I think it must follow that God will have everything that he had in mortality, including circulatory systems, nervous systems, and even bumps in the back of his throat. Assuming he had those bumps in mortality of course!

And yes, even his appendix!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:52 pm 
Son of Perdition

consiglieri wrote:

:surprised:

Heavenly Father, the glorified Man-God has an appendix? The thought makes reason stare. I wouldn't have agreed with that idea when I was a believer.

It's hard to believe Mormon Man-God has an appendix but the Book of Mormon does say that everything will be restored so I guess that means the appendix too especially if Heavenly Father bites and chews his nails.

Behold, Heavenly Father's Appendix:

This Message has been approved by:

Dr. Russell M. NelSatan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:10 pm 
Son of Perdition

Dr Moore wrote:
nose hairs

:eek:

Never in my farthest part of my Mormon brain did I imagine Heavenly Father having nose hairs. Oh my God! That has to be the freakiest thing to ever be presented on this Message Board! You win the prize, Dr. Moore!

:lol:

I wonder how many nose hairs Heavenly Father has in each nostril? Are they counted? Does he know each one intimately? Do they poke out? Does he trim them? What happens if one is plucked out? Does it keep growing?

So many questions.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:34 pm 
Son of Perdition

Dr Moore wrote:
I would handicap the odds of a navel higher than the anus. My rational is that the navel is a scar from birth, and based on Jesus retaining scars from his crucifixion, it seems likely that God would leave all humans with one single scar to remind them of their time in mortality. The navel is also, as we all know, integrated into certain ordinance rites of the priesthood.

You make an excellent point, Dr. Moore, especially about the part of the Navel being associated with sacred priesthood ordinances, moreover of which, are had in the holy temple.

This means Heavenly Father has a Navel. I wonder how many of his children have seen it? I wonder if he keeps it covered all the time? I wonder how Heavenly Father feels about his navel? Is it an innie or an outie?

Does the Holy Ghost know whether Father's belly is an innie or an outie?

Does the Holy Ghost have a spirit Navel?

:question:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:36 pm 
Bishop

I had always looked forward to farts being as funny in the hereafter as they are now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:37 pm 
Bishop

consiglieri wrote:
If the book of Mormon is correct that in the resurrection not even a hair of the head shall be lost, I think it must follow that God will have everything that he had in mortality, including circulatory systems, nervous systems, and even bumps in the back of his throat. Assuming he had those bumps in mortality of course!

What about all that hair growing in my ears and on my nose and ass? It's not on my head, so maybe that shall be lost.