A witness to the lady witnesses

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Sanctorian
_Emeritus

A witness to the lady witnesses

Post by _Sanctorian »

Here’s a question - who approves the witness statement of the witnesses? Oh that’s right, the priesthood. So basically letting women be witnesses means nothing as the final stamp of approval is still the priesthood holder.
I'm a Ziontologist. I self identify as such.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Re: A witness to the lady witnesses

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Oh such skepticism! I am sure the ladies can go tell other ladies, and things will be fine.... :biggrin:
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_sunstoned
_Emeritus

Post by _sunstoned »

Let's not minimize this advancement in gender equality. This is just the latest in a forward progression. Don't forget that just last year they okayed the policy of letting women hold the towels.

I can hardly wait to see what else Rusty the Revelator comes up with. Good thing I ate my vitamins.
_Everybody Wang Chung
_Emeritus

Post by _Everybody Wang Chung »

"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
_Mormonicious
_Emeritus

Post by _Mormonicious »

All these changes just show you how a committed and loving lesbian couple (Wendy and Sheri) can influence how Rusty the tin man instructs Mormon man god and his Bastard son Jebus into making the Sisterhood less of a commodity.

Way to go lesbos

STUPID damned Mormons

All Hail Google GOD and her son eBay and the holy toaster youtube.
Revelation 2:17 . . give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Thank Google GOD for her son eBay, you can now have life eternal with laser engraving. . oh, and a seer stone and save 10% of your life's earning as a bonus. See you in Mormon man god Heaven Bitches!!. Bring on the Virgins